Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Bookstore Visit: She can't get enough cum or Big Black Cock.
3.4k words
4.46
85.8k
50
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bookstore Visit : She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous chapters for the full experience.

*****

Well as I said in the first and second chapters, after going through our storage the wife and I were having I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she named "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes. This is her actual accounting of her experience.

I stood there in the dark on the street, horny as hell not knowing now what to do. My nipples felt so hard they hurt, and my pussy was so wet my shorts were stuck to it. I was here now, but what was I going to do?

Standing there for a second I took a deep breath as I looked across the highway at the bright lights of the theater sign. In a slight trance not knowing what I should do. When behind me I heard the door to the bookstore swing open, a very tall older black man walked out past me. He went past me looking me over, and I felt such a tingle in my pussy as he walked away down the street looking over his shoulder at me. Without another thought I grabbed the handle to the door opening it and I walked inside.

I was scared, I was amazed, I was shocked, but mostly I was excited. Stepping in I looked around quickly. There were racks of magazines right in front of me, VCR tapes along the wall to my right and the side wall. I looked over to the left to see the counter with no one there. Then I tripped on the step down to get go in, almost falling on my face. Nervously I straightened myself up looking back to the counter to see a large black man stand up from behind the raised counter.

"Are you old enough to be in here?" he said to me. "I hope you got some ID girl." he continued as he looked me over.

"Yes .. I have my ID." as I fumbled with my tiny bag trying to pull it out. I handed it to him having to get up on my toes to reach it up to him. I strained to hand it to him as he looked down at my boobs.

"Well .. your old enough, but you ever been in a place like this before?" he looked at me knowing already.

"No .. but I think I'm in the right place for what I'm looking for." I said as I smiled and giggled a little. I was looking him over. He was a big guy, not as old as James or Ray that was for sure. He only looked a few years older then me.

"Well .. we got magazines over there." he pointed to the racks. "We got tapes to buy or rent along the walls." then pointed to the far wall. "Then in the back we got the viewing booths." he said smiling slightly.

"How do those work?" I said to him smiling back.

"You use quarters in most of them, put some booths take bills now." "I'll tell you what since it's your first time here I'll even give you some quarters if you want to check them out." he grinned as he came out from in back of the counter down the couple stairs.

"Sure. " and I swallowed nervously as even though he seemed a little less tall from behind the counter he was still a big guy.

"Come on in the back." he motioned for me to follow him. He didn't need to tell me twice, as I notice his jeans were tight around his crotch. I followed him into the dark hallway, it seemed so very long. It had doors on both sides with light bulbs over each of them. Some of the bulbs were lit up, most weren't. I wondered at first what the light bulbs were for, until we passed by the booths I could hear the videos going on inside.

The sounds were getting me so hot. All the moaning from the women in the videos got me wet. The smell was intense too. I could smell the sex. I knew that smell, it was semen.

"Here you go." as he opened one of the booths not quite to the end that wasn't lit up. "This one will be perfect for you." he gave me a big grin as he handed me a roll of quarters.

"You don't worry if you run out, just come get more from me." he laughed quietly. "Just keep hitting the select button to get a video you like, then enjoy."

I stepped into the booth thinking it was pretty small and very dark. How could Joanie and her boyfriend have sex in here? He swung the door closed behind me quickly.

"You just pull that latch over so no one bothers you." he said from the hallway. I heard him walk away as I felt for the latch to slide it over to lock myself in.

The chair in the booth took up most of the space I thought as I sat down. The only light coming from the slots to put the quarters in for the videos. I broke open the quarters all excited as I was finally going to see some more porn. Popped in a few quarters and the screen lit up.

On the screen was a blond girl about my age on a bed naked with a huge dildo in her pussy. She pumped in it inside herself moaning loudly. I found the select button and pushed. I looked down to the floor seeing flickering lights. The walls didn't got down to the floor, and I could see a shadow of someone inside that booth.

That's when I noticed the hole in that wall. It was a large circle with tape all around the inside and going around the hole. I glanced at the video on my screen to see a very large white cock about to be sucked by a skinny redhead girl. The looked back at the hole in the wall to see a large veined white cock come through it. It was a nice big cock, with a large head, and was hard a stone.

Here I was, I needed to get here, and it was happening. I grabbed the cock gently and ran my fingers up and down it. God it felt so hard. I squeezed it to make sure it was real, and it filled my hand with plenty left over. Then my excitement took over. I licked that huge cock head, hearing a moan from the other side.

The moan made me so anxious I took the cock in my mouth, and sucked my way down and back up the shaft. Yes .. I thought I have a big hard cock in my mouth. My pussy was so wet I was squirming on the chair.

I pushed the chair to the side as best I could and went down on my knees to suck this big hard cock. The height of the hole was perfect like it was put there just for me. It tasted so good as it leaked pre cum into my mouth. All I could think of is that I wanted this big cock to cum in my mouth. I wanted it so bad, and this was so slutty.

It was so intense my pussy was tingling without being touched, and I felt like I was cumming. My mouth bobbing and slobbering all over this hard cock of some guy that I couldn't even see. It was even sluttier then fucking the neighbor James, and his friend Ray. I was in a cock sucking frenzy when I heard a tapping on the wall I was kneeling in front of.

I felt the cock swell then it exploded. A huge wad of thick cum hit the roof of my mouth as it filled with his sperm. I swallowed a big mouthful, as the cock popped from my mouth. Cum splattered across my face, and onto my shirt. It was like a fire hose went off. So much cum, and so thick and creamy. I latched my mouth back onto that big cock, and sucked hard to get the rest to satisfy my hunger.

It was the most intense blowjob I had ever given, and I never even saw the face of the guy that I swallowed his load. The cock pulled back into the hole as I wiped the cream from my cheek and brought it to my tongue to get another taste of the thick juice. I struggled to get back up from my knees, to hear a whispered "Thank You.".

The video had stopped and I hadn't even noticed. I moved the chair over and sat down taking more quarters and putting them in the slot. The video came back on. This one had a girl that looked like me, she was with two very big black guys by a pool. She was on her knees with one behind her stuffing her pussy with his huge cock, and the other was in front of her feeding his thick black meat into her mouth.

I leaned back in the chair and put my legs up with my flats on the other side wall, so I could spread them wide to get at my hot wet pussy with my fingers. That's when I noticed the other hole, there was a hole on each side wall. I stared at the video while I moved my shorts to the side and slipped two fingers in my wetness.

I thought .. please let James and Ray do this to me soon, as I watched this girl that looked like me get pounded by black cocks. The one fucking her pussy jumped up from behind her, and she got on her knees. They stood over her stroking there big black cocks in front of her face. I watched them cum all over her face, as I came all over my fingers. She opened her mouth to accept there cream as I stuck my tongue out of my mouth wishing I was her.

"Fuck .. that's hot." I heard come from the hole in front of me.

I looked over to see an eye looking back at me. There was a guy watching me get off. I wanted to give him a show, so I lifted my ass up and slipped off my shorts. I tossed them in the corner, and resumed my position showing off my wet shaved pussy.

"Baby .. that looks so good." he groaned through the hole. "Bring that pussy over here." then he put his finger to the hole. He reached inside my booth. I didn't even take time to think I stood up and leaned flat against the wall standing up. He slid two fingers in my pussy, and it felt so amazing.

He stroked in and out of me, and I felt his thumb rub my clit. My pussy exploded, as I pushed down on his hand to get the fingers deeper inside me. I held onto the wall like I was about to collapse from the intense orgasm I was having. I was seeing stars, then his hand pulled back. My pussy felt empty, and I fell back down to the chair closing my eyes.

"Suck my cock slut." I heard as I opened my eyes to see a hard thick cock come through that hole. I reacted instinctively getting quickly to my knees.

"Yes Sir." I whimpered softly. "I could sure use some cum in my mouth right now." as I dove down on his cock.

"You wont have long to wait for that mouthful Baby." he groaned pushing his cock into my mouth.

My fingers worked over my pussy as I bobbed my mouth all over that cock. He started to fuck my mouth through the hole. His cock was so hard it could have punched through the wall without the hole. He pressed against the wall between us staying against it. I knew he was going to cum.

I back off a little so that I just sucked the head of his cock, I tugged and rubbed his balls urging him to unload them. It set off his cock to explode in my mouth. I could feel it fire shot after shot of spunk in my mouth. So hot .. so slutty I felt as I swallowed his hot load. I don't think I'd ever be so happy as when I get a thick load of semen to swallow.

The cock shrank in my mouth, then pulled back through the hole. It was gone and I was sad. I wanted more. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt to suck these cocks, so exciting to not know who was attached to them. Never seeing there faces, just wanting hard cock to suck, hot cum to taste, and swallowing it all.

It was so quiet now. I heard no videos. The one in my booth had stopped again. I looked through the hole in the wall next to me. There was no light, and through the other hole the man I just sucked off was gone. I put a few quarters in the slot, and the screen came on.

The same girl that looked like me was on the screen,. Now she was with three black guys with very big cocks. I sighed and sank in the chair rubbing my little clitty. I watched as she sat down on one big black cock, sitting on the guys lap. Then another came up behind her and squeezed his thick cock in her ass. My eyes went wide as I watched in wonder of how that would feel. Finally the last guys got in front of her and fed her his cock.

I was moaning louder then she was now as I came from my rubbing. The chair was soaked with my wetness. Fuck I wanted that so bad. I wanted to be filled in every hole with big black cock.

I heard the door swing open in the booth behind the wall I leaned on. I was felling a little drained from all the orgasms, and struggled to sit up to turn and look through the hole in the wall.

I knew it was him from the jeans. I watched excitedly as he unbuckled he belt, then unbuttoned, and started to pull down his fly. I was going to get the black cock I needed, and licked my lips in anticipation. Then his cock popped out, it was huge. It was almost as big as Ray's monster, and he wasn't hard yet.

I stayed silent as I watched him stroke that beautiful black cock. The video stopped and my booth went dark. No .. I have to see it. I struggled to put quarters in the slot, dropping like five in this time. I turned back to the hole in the wall to watch that amazing cock slowly come through.

I pushed the chair back out of the way and got on my knees ready to take it in my mouth the second it came all the way through. It felt like it took a whole minute for that cock to come all the way in to my booth. His balls rested on the bottom of the hole, and I leaned back for a second see this wonderful site. I don't think I will ever forget that moment, I completely fell in love with black cocks at that moment.

I wasted no more time and took him in my mouth. I sucked on that big cock, I rubbed his huge balls, and I stared at that wall wishing for first time today it wasn't there. I wanted him to see how much I loved his cock.

"Ohh yeah .. I knew what you wanted the second you came in here." I heard him groan out. "I think you need more then to suck that cock."

"Yes!" I moaned out licking the big purple head of his cock.

I moved without thought. Getting up from my knees and turning around so my ass was facing his cock. I rubbed it between my legs on my pussy. His cock got all wet and shiny from my juices. It looked so beautiful that I had to have it in me. I put his cock head to my pussy and pushed back towards that wall. I grabbed the back of the chair as his cock slid inside me, and I pushed my ass closer to that wall that his cock came from.

So much cock in me. It felt so good as I slid back and forth on that cock. I needed this so bad. Needed to be fucked by big black cock. I fucked back on it towards that hole. More cock for my pussy. I needed it all though. I felt him pull back, then push forward.

"Yes!!" I moaned. "Fuck me please!" I begged.

He started to pump me faster. He started to pound me through the hole. The wall started move, when I realized I had my ass against it. His cock was in me all the way. I was filled with big black cock, and it felt so amazing. I was cumming all over his cock. I grabbed the chair holding on tight as I fucked back to get that cock as deep as possible.

Then I heard it. I heard the tapping on the wall. He pushed forward and stayed there. His cock completely inside me, totally filling me.

"Do it! Cum in my pussy!!" I screamed out. "I have to feel you cum inside me!" as I held my ass to the wall. I felt it like shock waves through my whole body. His cock swelled even larger inside me as I gripped it tightly with my pussy. His cum splashed into my pussy, so deep I felt like it was blowing me apart. We both were completely still but I felt that cock pump it's load in my quivering pussy.

I felt the cum rush inside me from him. Filling me so good. I collapsed forward in a heap on the chair. I felt his cock pop from my pussy, and the spunk that had filled me ran out down my legs. I looked back to see his cream covered black cock pulling back through the hole to his side. I thought no please, I want more. I couldn't move though. I was completely drained, yet completely filled.

I closed my eyes savoring the feeling of my well fucked pussy. Enjoying knowing my pussy was full of thick creamy seed. Loving the smell of sex and potent semen in the air. Then I heard a tapping, actually a knocking. Someone was knocking on the booth door.

Part 4 : Cumming Soon

*****

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.