Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
When it just isn't enough, she needs more.
2.8k words
4.43
43.1k
28
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's First Cock, the Slut Diary : Part 4

Bookstore Visit : She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous chapters for the full experience.


--------------------------------------------------

Well as I said in the first few chapters, after going through our storage the wife and I were having I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she named "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes. This is her actual accounting of her experience.

I closed my eyes savoring the feeling of my well fucked pussy. Enjoying knowing my pussy was full of thick creamy seed. Loving the smell of sex and potent semen in the air. Then I heard a tapping, actually a knocking. Someone was knocking on the booth door.

I was deep in my well fucked daze, not knowing what to do next. the tapping on the door got louder.

"Go ahead open the door." I heard him say. I just knew it had to be him, the guy at the counter. The man with that beautiful big black cock that just fucked me so good. I unlatched the door, and swung it open slowly. There he was. His jeans were down around his ankles, and his massive cock was half hard and covered with both my juices and his seed. It was beautiful.

My legs were still shaky, but seeing that cock made me drop to my kness. I had to suck it, it just looked so good. When I dropped down my legs spread apart and I felt his creamy cum just run from my pussy down my inner thighs. NO! I thought I want it to stay in me, since I wanted to taste it later.

I just felt so completely slutty sucking this strangers cock on my knees his cum dripping down my thighs. There was just so much to clean off that wonderful cock, and it tasted so good. He even started to get hard again, and I thought please let him fuck me again.

"Damn girl! I am glad I locked this place up before I got in that booth." he said as he grabbed my face with his hands. "You are just the perfect little slut aren't you." he smiled down at me as I sucked his now hard cock clean. "You are like the Energizer Fuck Bunny." he said as he picked me up from my knees and brought me up to kiss him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Feeling the cum in my pussy rush out in gobs down my ass. My tongue played with his, as I felt his hard cock pushing up under me. Bouncing, almost tapping against my pussy and ass hole.

"I wanna keep going, and you to keep cumming." I giggled at him breaking away from his kissing. "Take me somewhere and fuck me all night." I looking him in the eyes so he knew I meant it.

"Shit girl I'm locked up already. Let's go back to my Frat house." he sounded as excited to tell me as I was to hear that. He put me down, and grabbed his pants to pull them up.

I reached over into the corner to get my shorts, stepping in the puddle of semen that came from my pussy. The smell of semen was so overpowering, it was getting me high I swear. I had already had two hot loads of semen shot into my mouth, and and even hotter load fill my pussy so deep. The night seemed to just be starting too.

Oh my god did he say Frat house though. Would there be a house full of horny hot college guys to suck off and fuck me all night. Could I be so lucky. Could it be possible I just found a cock gold mine?

I blindly followed him out to his car after pulling my shorts on. The smell of semen followed me, and just kept me horny as hell. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette pack, took one out, lit it with his lighter and passed it to me on the way to the car. Ohh wait, that's no cigarette, its a joint. I had only tried it once and it didn't do much but what the hell. I had never sucked two strange cocks, and had another stranger cum in my pussy before either.

"That's a girl." he said taken it back after I took a drag. "You look to be game for anything." he laughed. "This is some strong shit though." and he took another hit off it. "Well I'm out for some fun so .. " and I took it back taking another long drag.

We got in the car after I handed it back to him, and god my head was swimming. What was in this stuff? I was feeling so good, and even hornier then I was before. All I kept picturing were the movies I saw, and the hard cocks I just sucked. The sweet cum I just got to taste, and the smell of that salty semen I could still smell on me.

"You go to school around here?" he asked in between drags on that joint. "No. Not here." was all I could get out my head was spinning so bad. "You do though?" I tried to ask him. "Yeah. The house is right around here. I just started at that job, cause I gotta help out paying to stay there." he was saying but all I could think of how bad I wanted his cock in me again.

I was so horny I just drifted off and started to slide down in the seat, and began to rub my pussy. Which actually mad the smell of semen stronger making me slide my fingers inside my pussy to pull out some cum.

"Damn girl. We here, can't wait until I get you inside to fuck you again." he grinned over at me. "Me too." as I looked back over licking my fingers. "We got to run in there quick so no one stops us." and he after we got out of the car he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside fast.

My head was really spinning from that joint, and my horniness. All I knew was that we went in and and it was really bright, there seemed to be guys everywhere. On the couch, in the chairs. We ran past them all up the stairs into a room that was dark. He slammed the door behind him, and it was dark again. He pushed me down on the bed, and I started to focus on him again. He pulled his shirt off, and as he did I dropped to my knees in front of him.

I needed to free that beautiful cock from those jeans. I needed to suck that black cock again, and my mouth was watering for it. His cock sprang out and hit me in the face because he was hard already.

"Wait. Take off those clothes bitch. I want you naked." he looked down at me saying. I looked up at him with my eyes pleading for that cock, kicked off my Keds, squirmed out of my shorts, and actually tore off my shirt to get back on my knees in seconds as he was still pulling off his pants.

He stood there naked, his stone hard cock pointed in front of him. I on my knees again naked also as I ran my hands up his thighs.

"Now it's time to suck the cum from your cock." as I looked him in the eyes. "I been starving for your seed since I tasted what you shot inside my pussy." then I took him into my mouth.

He groaned as I bobbed my head on that huge cock of his. It was so hard, and his balls were so tight as I played with them. I needed that load so badly. Stroke and stroke that big black cock as I sucked. I was so into it when he started to bunch up my hair and pull on it. It made me whimper and had my juices running down my legs. I do so love it rough, and just want to be taken.

He held my head tightly and I thought he was going to cum already when he then grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up off my knees. He threw me on the bed on my back. It was so hot being tossed around by this big guy.

My legs just spread automatically when I hit the bed, and he was on top of me in a second. I could feel that big cock pressed against my pussy, his body weight full on me as he held my arms over my head.

"Oh god yes fuck me." I whimpered. "Hold me down and fuck me hard." I pleaded with him. Then I felt the head push into me. He sank his cock in my deep in one long steady push. I squirmed under his tight grip pushing my pussy up to meet his wonderful stone hard cock. He leaned into me pounding me with each thrust he went harder. He drove deeper and I was cumming all over that black cock so much I could hear my juices squishing all around it.

"Yes .. Yes .. Take it .. Take that pussy." I cried out. "Harder .. Harder .. god don't stop." and I exploded gushing all over his thrusting cock. My pussy squeezing and pulling his cock in deeper must have set him off and he buried himself all the way in me.

"YES .. Do It .. Cumm For Me!" I screamed out. "You want that load .. don't you?" he whispered in my ear.

Then he suddenly pulled his cock out of me, and left me empty, as I twitched in a frenzy. "Come get it bitch." as he stood over me. His massive cock all wet from my own creamy pussy juice. He stroked his cock over me as I got to my knees again in front of him. Just as I got there I watched his hips push forward his cock fired out a stream of semen, and I opened my mouth. It splattered against me, all over me, face, chest, and some in my open mouth. He was holding my head tightly by my hair and I couldn't get closer to catch all the cum in my mouth.

"Ohh please please .." I moaned trying to catch all that hot cum with my open mouth. "I need it so bad .. "

He continued to spray me all over with his seed, thick and strong the streams fired at me. I could smell that semen as it got me cum drunk. I tried to catch it with my hands to bring it to my mouth. I needed to taste it, play with it on my tongue.

Then just as suddenly it was over, and he fell to the bed on his back exhausted. He just left me there on my knees to bring his semen to my mouth with my fingers, scooping it off my heaving body. I was so turned on. I was never turned on like this before. I wanted more. I had to have more.

It was so thick and tasty. Salty but sweet in thick wads on my body. I savored every drop. I got up to get into the bed with his to suck that wonderful cock some more. To clean it off for him. To get more to taste.

He was limp, not only his cock, but his whole body. He was old cold and almost completely asleep already. I must have been on my knees for a while savoring that sweet seed of his.

I was so turned on I didn't know what to do. I needed more. I needed more then my fingers could do for me. I needed more cock. I tried to shake him awake, maybe he could give me a ride somewhere if I could wake him. He barely budged.

I felt panicky .. felt excited though too. i fished in his pants foer the box of smokes. There was another joint he had in there. I grabbed the lighter out of the other pocket and lit up the joint taking a heavy drag in. I sat on the floor smoking the joint and getting very lightheaded and even hornier if such a thing was possible.

I wanted adventure, fun, and wanted to see who and what was in the house. My shirt was torn so I looked around and found a basketball jersey he had in the corner next to hi laundry basket. It smelled so manly it got me excited as I put it on. It was so big it was like a dress on my small frame. Good I don't need my cum soaked shorts then, but I saw in the mirror that my boobs could be seen from the sides. Good again since I wanted to attract some attention to me also. I laughed to myself, and grinned as I opened the door slowly and peeked out the door.

There was the long hallway one way, and the staircase down the other way. Some noise and flickering lights came from the staircase down below. Looks like that's the way to go for now I thought. Looks like someone has a TV on, as I tip toed to the staircase. I started down and could see the TV, but not if anyone was in the big room yet.

"Oh my god." I gasped out loud.

On the TV was a porn movie where a white girl just like me was getting surrounded by black guys. She was dressed like a cheerleader, and they were all dressed in basketball uniforms. There were like ten guys around her, they were touching and rubbing her all over. So many hands on her body. It was very hot, and you could tell she liked what they were doing.

As I got closer down the stairs I could see one person in a big easy chair. He was a big black guy, obviously this house was full of them I thought to myself and giggled out loud just as I was at the bottom of the staircase.

They guys were had her top off and were stripping there clothes off themselves as they had her on her knees. There cocks started to pop out and she wasted no time in grabbing them to stroke. That's also what the big guy in the chair was doing, his cock was popped out of his shorts. He must have heard me giggle as he turned toward me, and in one quick second put his cock back away.

"Is it OK if I watch with you." pointing to the TV. "Some one fell asleep on me, and i was looking for soothing to do." I smiled at him as I sat on the couch next to the chair he was in. "Maybe I can pick up a trick or two from her." and I grinned at him pointing to the cheerleader now sucking back and forth on some of those big black cock with her.

Part 5 : Cumming Soon

--------------------------------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.