Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
After her bookstore visit she makes new friends.
2.3k words
4.43
25.4k
27
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Bookstore Visit: She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous chapters for the full experience.

-------------------------

Well as I said in the first few chapters, after going through our storage the wife and I were having I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she named "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes. This is her actual accounting of her experiences.

*****

I was so excited, but a little scared sitting there on the couch in nothing but the jersey. I had taken it from the guy that brought me to his frat house. The movie on the TV was so unbelievably hot, and I so wanted to be that cheerleader getting used by all those black guys.

"She looks to be busy and has her hands full there.. " I giggled as I sat crossed legged on the couch. I pulled down the jersey to cover my very wet and heated pussy. She was on her knees surrounded by big hard black cocks in her face, one was in her mouth, and she stroked one each in her hands.

"Yeah.. she got some work to be done.. " he laughed and rubbed his huge bulge as he looked back at me over his shoulder. He looked me up and down still rubbing his cock through his shorts, and I realized that when I pulled down the jersey to hide my wet pussy I had exposed my boobs out the sides of the jersey.

"I'm not sure I could handle all those guys as well as she is doing.. " I paused and gasped as he pulled out his hard cock to stroke out in the open. ".. I'm used to one at a time.." as I stared at his big cock thinking about how I'd love to suck it.

"Well, sounded like you know how to take good care of TT earlier.. " he continued to watch the movie stroking his hard cock. ".. he always seems to bring home the loud ones though.." and he looked back grinning at me staring at his rock hard cock.

"I don't always have to be loud though.. " as I grinned back at him and leaned forward to crawl off the couch to the floor next to his chair.

I crawled around to the front of the chair, and was getting between his legs as he held his cock tight watching my every move. I smiled up at him from my knees as I reached up and grab his shorts to pull them off. I tossed them to the side on the floor, then ran my hands back up his legs to take hold of that big hard black cock.

"If you be real quiet I can give you some help with this.. " and I stroked his cock with my hands up and down. I winked at him licking my lips.."Shhhh.. not a peep out of you now."

I looked back at the TV for a second, the cheerleader was getting fucked hard from behind now as she sucked a second big black cock. The guy she was sucking groaned and pulled out his cock shooting a thick stream of hot cum towards her open mouth. It landed on her tongue, and that was all I needed to see to have me turn towards the cock in my hand leaning forward and start licking it up and down.

The weed was in full effect now as all I could do now was work his big hard cock until I would get that same reward as she just had. I needed a mouthful of hot cum so badly right then. He grabbed my hair pushing me down on that steel hard rod, and I lost it moaning reaching down with my right hand to rub my hot pussy.

"Shhh.." he said. ".. you need to be the quiet one baby " as he forced my head down on his cock. ".. suck that cock good and you'll be just as happy as that cheerleader soon."

Fuck his cock in my throat was making me cum, and my body started to shake as I slurped on at big cock. My juices dripped off my fingers as they worked my pussy and I came sucking away at that cock.

"Looks like TT found us a nice little house slut for the weekend.." as he pulled my head back from his cock slapping my it against my lips. ".. and I bet you're quite the little cum slut.." as he forced his cock back in my mouth and down my throat.

I suddenly felt empowered to be that slut, and to be just like that cheerleader in the movie. I needed that hot thick mouthful of cum from his cock, from any big black cock. He groaned as my mouth bobbed up and down, fast and faster, as I slurped all over that steel hard rod. I no longer needed to be playing with my pussy as it was gushing all on it's own, and I had to steady myself with both hand grabbing his hips as he fucked his big cock up at my open mouth. He pulled my mouth off him again, and I whimper as I looked down at his glistening cock.

"What do you think of her guys..?" he smirked down looking at me.

I just realized we weren't alone anymore, and looked past him to see two guys holding their hard cocks out of their shorts stroking themselves behind his chair.

"Get up here, and sit down on my cock." he said as he pulled he up by my hair. I obeyed straddling his lap as his cock head rubbed my pussy lips.

"You guys can feed her your cocks while I fill this tight white pussy.. " as he grabbed my hips forcing me down on his big cock.

It's all I could do in that moment was enjoy that big cock stretching me, filling me as I slid down on it. I wanted to savor that feeling of being filled again, but I felt my head being pulled forward and a cock pushing into my mouth. One guy moved to my left and stuffed my mouth with thick hard cock. The other was now on my right and took my hand to grab his big cock to stroke it for him.

I was cumming all over that cock in my pussy as he moved me up and down on it. My juices flowed down out of my pussy like a river, and that make me suck the cock in my mouth with even more energy. I thought my god I'm the cheerleader, and all need is him to cum in my mouth right now.

Then it happened, he pulled head back and my mouth came off his cock but I kept it open ready for his load. My tongue instinctively came out ready to receive his cream. I bounced on that rod waiting for his cum, and then it happened just like in the movie. I proudly watched the stream of cream fly into my open mouth hitting my tongue. I was huge, and I hungrily closed my mouth to swallow it. The cock kept on cumming hitting my cheek and nose with another stream of thick juice. I opened up wide again to receive more, and he stuffed that pumping cock into my mouth. He shot the rest into my mouth as I swallowed the rest of his load.

"Damn.. this girl is serious boys." as the guy I was riding picked me up off of him. I was savoring the other guys cum, wiping it from my face with my fingers and licking it off them as he tossed me like a rag doll onto the couch next to the chair.

I was so excited to get that cum it was like I was in another world. The guy that was on my right moved me over on my knees leaning over the back of the couch, and positioned himself behind me with his big hard cock in his hand. The guy I was riding came behind the couch and pushed his glistening cock into my mouth.

"Darnell, don't stretch her pussy out to bad I'm gonna want another go at it soon as I give her this load in that pretty little mouth." he said as he slid down my throat.

His cock felt enormous and he just kept pushing it further and further as I kept cumming all over it going in deeper and deeper. It was heaven being filled in my pussy and my mouth with those big black cocks. Was this how girls got into porn I thought because I just would never have thought I would even get guys fucking me like this. I need this a lot please don't let them stop. His cock got all the way in me and he started to stroke me hard as I bounced against the couch. I pushed back wanting him to fuck me hard, hard as he could ever fuck me. My head was swimming, and my pussy was making squishing noises around his big cock as he drove it home. The cock in my mouth popped out as I moaned and begged him to fuck me harder.

"Fuck me harder, give me that fucking big cock.." I cried.

"Damn, I can't hold that shit in anymore.. " as the guy that was feeding me his cock exploded on my face. I opened my mouth to catch his cum, but he held my face just inches away blasting my face with stream after stream of thick cream.

I wanted to taste that cum so badly, and furiously licked my lips to taste his thick creamy load. Darnell pounded my pussy so hard I couldn't catch much of his load. Then he suddenly stopped pounding leaving his cock all the way inside me I felt it swell even larger.

"Damn, this tight pussy making me pop.." and his big cock exploded in my pussy. His hands squeezed my hips hard as he unloaded his seed deep in my pussy. It pumped over and over in me filling me with a torrent of thick shots of spunk. I leaned over the back of the couch like a rag doll as he filled my pussy with his semen. The smell of semen was overpowering me from the cum on my face, and my whole body was on fire as his huge load filled me up.

I started to come to from my sexual dream state when he pulled his softening cock from my pussy. It felt like a river of semen flowed from me, and I was so excited leaning down to catch some as it flowed from my pussy. I needed to taste those juices and cupped my hand to get some of it. I brought it to my mouth to slurp the cum up, and must have looked like a true porn slut drinking that cum from my own hand.

"Shit, I got some more for you baby.." as the guy that had cum in my mouth before must have been so excited watching them fuck me from both ends he jacked his cock inches from my face. He pushed his cock in my mouth and blasted another hot load for me. I swallowed happily his load as held my head still pumping that cream into me.

This was the hottest night I had ever had to date so far. I'm so glad I've been writing this all down to remember later, and it gets me excited and super wet just thinking about it all over again. This night and weekend wasn't over by a long shot though. I felt so lucky to have been brave enough to go in to that bookstore, and it was paying off big time in loads of thick creamy cum. Cause whoever said it was right I am a little cum slut, actually proud to be a little cum slut too.

*****

Part 6: Her adventure continues soon.

Please jump over to the story that prompted me to come back into posting again after the long "layover" you could say. My Ex: Flights Of Fancy

-------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.