Wife's first MFM becomes MFMM

Story Info
A day on the river makes our fantasies become reality.
4.4k words
4.3
99.9k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strycat
strycat
39 Followers

Carol and I had just finished putting new exhaust manifold gaskets on the boat so we decided to take it out on the river for a test run. After years of helping me fix my toys, she has become a great helper with fixing my cars, motorcycles and the boat. Her first husband needed help changing a light bulb, so she was surprised that she understood how these things worked and enjoyed solving problems.

For out test run, she put on a skimpy two piece that just barely covered her large nipples, which she thinks are too big, and showed off her beautiful 34DD tits. She covered herself in a white mesh beach cover-up that showed off what she had on underneath. Her shoulder length blonde hair needed no care for a day on the boat. At 5'10" she is a good water skier and has beautiful legs and tan to show for it.

As we were getting ready to leave our friend Greg drove up, I invited him to come out on the boat with us. She gave me a suspicious look. We had never been with him sexually, but he had been part of an MFM with a past girlfriend of mine so I knew he would be OK if things took that direction with Carol while we were on the boat. He has a good sized cock, not as long as mine but much thicker, and I hoped to see it in Carol's mouth today. Carol and I have talked and fantasized about a threesome many times during sex, but this would be her first time.

Greg liked to cook and had cooked great dinners for us a few times. After dinners we usually had a few drinks and he would always flirt, compliment and stand close enough to touch her back or arms as they talked. This never seemed to bother Carol, as she didn't move away. I think it was her way of making story subjects for when we were in bed, not to mention she could see it aroused him and that made it more fun and boosted her confidence. She knew he had seen the 'private' photos I'd taken of her and he had to be curious of what she looked like in the live flesh.

Greg was 10 years younger than Carol and in good shape. I didn't want her first time shared to be with a guy with a huge beer belly. That would have messed up my future recollection of the event. I had showed him photos of her on her knees looking up at me with her beautiful sparkly blue eyes wide open and my cock in her mouth and licking around the head. She knew how to put on a show for me and the camera. Other pictures I showed him were of her lifting her skirt and flashing her smoothly shaved pussy and big tits while standing next to our car at a strip club parking lot. As she put on the show she was oblivious of the people walking by behind her checking her out. There was another photo of her cum covered breasts as she smiled into the camera holding them up proudly. Greg and I had talked about it possibly being his cum instead of mine one day if he was lucky, so he knew what to hope for.

Greg was wearing denim shorts that were probably fine for working around the backyard, but showed a bit too much cock for public. He must have thought it would help with his flirting and to let her know what he had in his shorts.

The boat was a day cruiser with a seat across the front of the engine hatch/sundeck, seating along the right side like a lounge, and then a single captains barrel chair that swiveled.

We went out into the channel and slowly cruised for a while to let things warm up. After the engine was warmed up, I put it though it's paces just to make sure the repairs held. The boat performed flawlessly. Since we were now confident the boat was in great shape, we decided to cool off with a swim. I pulled into a secluded cove where no houses had been built yet. Carol and I have been back here before swimming nude, sucking and fucking on the deck. The idea of the occasional fisherman or jet skier discovering us in the throes of passion was part of the excitement for us. It had never happened, but she was nervous and excited at the same time about the idea of putting on a show for a stranger.

She had started flashing truckers after I showed her websites and forums about it. She would always call me when she was putting on a show for one of them and tell me what was going on and how much she was showing and what their reactions were.

After we anchored the boat in the cove, I opened the engine hatch to check for water or exhaust leaks, all seemed fine.

Carol said she was ready for a swim and took her cover-up off and stepped onto the sundeck and down to the swim platform.

I wondered if she was going to leave her bikini on or go nude as we have in the past. I guess since she hadn't ever been nude in front of Greg, she decided to keep the bikini on.

Greg and I enjoyed watching her body and I wondered what she would do next.

She turned to us and asked if we were just going to sit on the boat, she slid into the water.

I walked to the bow and dropped my trunks off and jumped in and gave Greg a thumbs up. He took off his shorts and was sporting a nice erection. He's single and it had been a while since he'd had any pussy. As Carol swam out a bit she went underwater and came up facing the sun and shaking her hair. It seemed like a scene from a movie. When she looked at Greg, he was standing on the swim platform with his cock standing straight out. She looked at it for a while but said nothing. Then she realized she was staring a bit too long at a man's cock. She finally asked if he was coming in to join us.

The water felt perfect, not cool like in the early spring or too warm like it gets in late Summer. The three of us talked, flirted and swam around in the water. I wrapped my arms around Carol and started kissing her and feeling her ass underwater.

She stopped me and said she felt funny with Greg watching us and being ignored.

I said he would probably feel better if she were also naked.

She started untying the neck tie of her top, she stooped down into the water and fiddled around a bit and then made a grand TA-DA, as she stood up with her large tits exposed. She moved closer to Greg and handed him her suit top and bottom to put back on the boat. She stood in front of him with her shoulders back showing off her tits. This was not her normal posture, as it was meant to highlight her tits. She then turned and swam over to me and grabbed my cock. She mentioned that I must be enjoying the idea of what might happen next.

We kissed some more and then I suggested she swim with Greg, she kissed me and winked. I was so excited.

I knew something new and fun was about to start, but still didn't know where the boundaries were and how far things would go. She knew what I liked to see from our private photos and watching and talking about my porn choices.

Greg looked lost like he didn't know what to do next, he didn't want to be pushy and mess things up.

Carol broke the ice by going right up to him pushing her tits against him and starting to make out.

He seemed shocked by how aggressive Carol was. She had one arm around his neck and the other underwater. I knew she was feeling and playing with his cock and balls. His balls are larger and looser than mine so I know it was a new feeling for her.

After a minute she broke the kiss and asked me if I was enjoying the show and how was she doing?

I told her she looked wonderful in another man's arms and wondering what was going on below the surface.

She knew I enjoyed her talking sexy so she told me how she was squeezing and stroking his fat cock and big balls, rubbing his cock up and down from her pussy lips to her clit and up on her tummy. She told me how different it felt from mine and wanted to get out of the water so she could explore it better.

They went back to the swim platform and she sat on it and spread her legs as he moved in between her thighs. They started kissing again while he played with her large nipples. The water was shallow enough that his cock was out of the water and I saw that her hand with her shiny wedding ring was still wrapped around it as she stroked and pulled him closer to her wet cunt by his cock.

He started to rub the head of his cock against her clit and pushing a little at her opening.

She said "Let's get on the boat before we go too far."

They were ready and I now knew all our sex talk scenes and fantasies were actually going to happen. They climbed up onto the sundeck and I followed. I went to our junk bag to get the camera. As I pulled the camera from the bag, she only asked that I not show them to anybody she knew or post them online.

Carol then asked me if I was really sure I wanted her to be another man's slut. A word she told me a few years ago was disgusting, now she was using it. Of course she knew the answer. She was just having fun saying the words because she never spoke like that except to turn me on. She told him she wanted his fat cock in her mouth first. She was now on her knees with her ass in the air and her knees spread far apart for me. She took his hands and put them on her head and told him to grab her hair to show her how he wanted to use her mouth. He let her start on her own, kissing the head while looking into his eyes, into my eyes and the camera lens, then licking the sides and rubbing it around her cheeks, lips and forehead. She fondled his balls and asked if he wanted her to suck them.

Greg said "Oh yeah."

She slid down and began sucking his nut sack and swirled her tongue all around his balls, then lifted them up and slowly sucked one, then the other into her mouth.

I knew all too well what he was feeling, as she was doing things to him that she does to me.

With her tongue on his balls, his cock was laying on her face and he was rubbing the head on her forehead and around her pretty blue eyes. She looked at me and winked as I took a photo. This photo is one of my favorites.

She let his balls fall out of her mouth and asked him if he liked that and what did he want her to do next? She said I'm your slut today, I want to be treated like one.

I have never heard her talk like this to another guy so I was very proud of her.

Greg told her to suck his cock and show him how far in she could get it.

She tried hard but kept gagging and pulling back as saliva dripped from her mouth. He then grabbed her hair and started forcing her mouth a little farther down each time she would stop. He would let her catch her breath when he saw she was struggling, then ram it in her mouth again a little harder and farther each time. Then he changed the pace and started using her mouth like a pussy, fast in and out strokes. He still had her by the hair with one hand and was leaning back on his elbow. He looked at me and smiled and told her to look at the camera, I took another great photo, her eyes were welling up from gagging and it looked great and felt wonderful.

The idea that she was going beyond her normal routine to put on a show for me really turned me on.

Greg said it was time to fuck her throat and he was going to fuck her face, but she had to want it and ask for his fat cock down her throat. He said she could get it in on her own or he would force it in. He turned to me and asked me if I wanted to see my beautiful wife with his cock down her throat?

I said "Yes, she's your slut today." I asked her if she was still ok or did she want to stop. I didn't think she could take it all the way because she had tried with me and couldn't, but I'm longer than him so maybe she could?

She looked at me and said I want to do anything you want me to. Please let him fuck my throat. I want to feel this fat cock choking me.

On the third try, his cock went all the way down her throat. She couldn't do it on her own. He was pushing his dick in her mouth and was pulling her head towards him with both hands on the back of her head and neck. Her eyes would squeeze shut tight each time I saw his cock disappear between her lips and her nose was against his pubic hair. He kept setting the pace so she had time to breath and was ready for the next assault on her throat. Now she could keep her eyes open and didn't look so strained. She managed to push her tongue out against his balls, then looked at me with a look of great accomplishment and pride.

She then suddenly pulled her head back and the fat cock sprung out of her mouth and as she looked past me, Greg and I turned and behind us was a bass boat with a guy on it. He was using the trolling motor, so we didn't hear him come into the cove.

None of us knew what to do next. Just then the guy smiled and gave us the thumbs up. We relaxed a little, looked at each other.

I said "Hi!"

He said hello and hoped he hadn't ruined anything. He then told Carol how beautiful she looked in that position and that this was like a dream. He asked if we wanted him to leave.

Greg and I were even more excited by the idea of being watched by a total stranger as we played slut games with my wife, but I didn't want to push for too much the first time. She had already done way more than any of us expected.

Carol then said "I'm your slut for the day and if you want to show me off it's up to you."

I said "I'm good with it."

Greg said "Me too."

Carol told the stranger he could watch, and we went back to our fun.

The stranger pulled his cock out and sat on one of the casting stools on the bow of his boat and moved it a little closer to our boat, then shut off the trolling motor.

Carol was still on all fours which made her tits look even larger hanging down and swaying when she moved, Greg told her what a great job she had done with her mouth and throat, best he'd ever had.

He said he wanted to fuck her pussy now that we had an audience. He took her by the hand and led her up to the flat front deck. The deck has a little rise before the cockpit area. He told her to lay on her back on the rise and spread her legs wide. She did as asked and grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled her legs back and apart. We sat and admired the view a minute and he told her to play with her pussy for us. So with one leg still back and wide open she took her other hand and started rubbing her slit, then pushing two fingers in and out of herself and spreading her pussy lips open. The stranger on the other boat moved his boat around to the front of ours and had a great view. They just looked at each other as he stroked his cock and finger fucked herself in front of the three of us. This was another first for us.

Greg got down between her legs and told her to take his cock and guide it into her pussy. Before he let her put is fat cock in her, he told her to tell him what she wanted first.

With the stranger present she said it loud "Please fuck me hard with that big fat cock."

Carol rubbed the tip of Greg's cock on her clit a few times then lowered it to her pussy lips, lining it up for entry. She pulled her other leg back in the air and again said "Please fuck me, fuck me hard." He pushed his cock into my wife, his slut for the day. He started fucking her at a slow sensual pace.

I moved to her mouth and kissed her as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. I told her this was the most exciting thing that's ever happened.

I broke our kiss and brought my long cock to her lips. She needed no direction as she turned her head toward me and took my cock into her mouth. As I started pumping back and forth in her mouth, Greg began pounding harder into her and she was getting ready to cum. I squeezed one of her tits and reached down and started rubbing her clit. As she began to cum, she let loud cries of pleasure.

Greg said "I'm going to cum."

She told him to shoot his cum on her face, neck, tits, or anywhere he wanted. She wanted to see his cum shooting out and feel it landing on her.

He stood over her. She went back to sucking my cock while slowly, gently rubbing her pussy. Greg then sprayed his load all over her tummy and tits. She had another orgasm when she felt his hot seed land on her body.

I noticed the guy on the bass boat had moved up right next to ours, the sides of the boats bumped together.

Carol looked up at him, then me and Greg. I shrugged my shoulders and said do him too if you want. Hearing that he quickly stepped onto our boat and got on his knees with cock in hand. Carol reached for it and pulled it to an inch of her mouth, but before she took it in her mouth, she told him he could only come on her and not in her mouth. He was not going to last long after watching the show she had put on for him. She looked him in the eyes as she kissed, licked the tip, then sucked a man's cock she had never seen before. She held his balls on her hand as she sucked his cock. He moved over her to lower his balls into her mouth like he had seen her do with us. He then firmly pushed his cock back into her open mouth. After a couple of minutes of Carol working her oral charms on his cock, he tightened up and pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked his cock as he shot his cum on my wife's face. She held his balls and loudly told him to cum all over her face. As he came she was rubbing her clit and started to cum as the stranger's cum first landed on her. I had grabbed my camera to take more photos of our escapades. Carol was a mess. She had the stranger's cum on her forehead, her hair, and running down her face. She no longer flinched as his cum landed on her face. She held his cock and rubbed it around her face. He managed one more stream that landed above her eye. She then sucked the tip of his cockhead, squeezed his shaft, and winked at him then gave the head a full kiss. She then thanked him for the facial.

Greg had been stroking his cock as he watched the action. He was holding back, but was almost ready to cum again. He stood over her. Carol told him to fuck her tits and cum on her neck and face. Greg placed his cock between her slippery tits while she squeezed them together around his shaft. He started thrusting back and forth and in no time, his cock was shooting his cum on her face as she looked straight at him. She usually closes her eyes when she gets a facial, but this time was different. She wanted to put on a special show for us and kept her eyes open and watched his cock as it would poke out between her tits almost to her lips. After the first stream, she opened her mouth and he moved up so he could get some in her mouth. As he was spraying blobs of cum on her face, my slut wife reached up and started rubbing the other guys cum around her face while looking at each of us, teasing and smiling.

The bass boat guy moved down between her widespread thighs and was eating her pussy. He didn't even ask before he went down on her. Carol just put one hand on the back of his head and pulled him in harder. She yelled out, suck my pussy, suck my cunt, put your tongue up my ass. This was said more for our benefit and it worked. Apparently he did what she asked but I was too busy to check, I had been stroking my cock and was ready to cum. I started cumming on her face and open mouth. She looked so hot with all our cum on her as is it glistened in the sunshine. I looked down and the bass boat guy was sucking her clit while fingering her pussy and ass. Greg and I sat down on each side of her and played with her large tits. She was still slowly rubbing our cum around her face and down her neck. Bass boat guy must have done the job, as she started to cum again. After she came, she pushed his head away and said she was getting tender.

Bass boat guy got up, thanked us and stepped back on his boat, said goodbye and left as if nothing had happened.

Greg and I jumped back in the water to cool off, but I had Carol stay on the boat and leave the cum on her. The memories of how she looked with cum in her hair, on her face and neck will never fade. She put the mesh cover-up back on but not the suit. No other boats were close enough to see her wet pink pussy or cum splattered face and she was not trying to cover up at all. Her not being shy or embarrassed about it made it more exciting.

strycat
strycat
39 Followers
12