Wife's First Threesome

Story Info
Husband surprises wife with well-hung man.
6.1k words
4.41
280.7k
105
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Rebecca and I have been married for many years and for most of those years I fantasized about her fucking another man. The second part of the fantasy always included the male being very well-endowed. I wanted him to fill her up and make her really moan and enjoy herself.

For years, I always expressed this fantasy while in bed and she would always get turned on and would have wild sex and multiple orgasms whenever we discussed it. The problem is once out of bed Rebecca would never discuss this subject with me, which caused me great frustration. If I tried to bring it up she would get upset and leave the room. Keep in mind that Rebecca was brought up with strict religious and mid-western values.

I should add that my Rebecca at this time was about 35 years old. She was and still is 5'5" and 117 lbs with firm D-cup breasts and extraordinarily large nipples when she gets excited. She has a very athletic build from working out 5-6 days per week. To top it off she has a sweet and very attractive face, smile, and personality. She also happened to be the best lover by far of anyone I had ever been with.

Finally, I decided that in order for my fantasy of her fucking another man could come true I had to try an approach quite different then I had tried before. I knew she was very picky about men and did not find many men very attractive. I mean in all the years of being married to her I can only remember about 4 or 5 men that she ever mentioned as being attractive. All of them were dark haired with darker complexions. Each of these men were tall, well-built, and attractive. As a result, it took me quite a few years, but I finally stumbled across a man in his early thirties who I knew immediately fit the description of someone Rebecca would find very sexy. I found him when I was traveling within our city. His name was Mitch, and he was 6'3" and 215 lbs with a great physique. He also had the pre-requisite black hair and olive skin, and very attractive. One of the things that attracted Rebecca to Mitch was that while not only was he attractive and respectful, but he was definitely a blue collar & Harley Davidson type of guy contrasting significantly with both our white collar education and careers. He also had this little arrogant, macho, and slightly bad boy image.

At the bar, when I first met Mitch I pulled out some nude pictures of Rebecca and told him I was interested in having him fuck Rebecca. He liked the pictures and I told him if he wants he could fuck her as much as he wanted and in any manner he wanted, but first we needed to get Rebecca willing to participate. Mitch was very intrigued and willing to participate.

We schemed how we would go about having Rebecca and Mitch meet, as I was afraid I would scare her off and all of my hard work would be for naught. Finally, we agreed that he would come over at a certain time one night acting like a long lost friend who just happened to be going by and decided to stop. I told him I would have Rebecca nude in the Family Room, and would be fucking her at a certain time should he want to come over.

I thought that night would never come I was so hard thinking about how the evening might go. While I was fearful she might get upset with me for planning this whole thing without her permission, I was more worried she wouldn't fuck Mitch. I had spent a lot of time getting the candles lit and the right music to help get her in the mood. Then I asked her to wear her high heels that always turn me on when I fuck her. I laid her down on the Family Room floor and started to lick her vagina for at least 15-minutes when she had her first orgasm. She was really getting into it, and seriously leaking cum all over the place when I started fucking her with long slow strokes. I was starting to get worried about not lasting, as she started building up to a second and more powerful orgasm when Mitch finally knocked on the door.

With the knock on the door she sat up a little frightened and quickly said…”who could that be” (as it was around 10:00 p.m.)? I said, I don't know but I will go find out and send them away. She started to dress and I said don't worry I won't let anyone in here, so she lay back on the floor rubbing her clitoris waiting for me to come back and finish what we had started.

I opened the door to find Mitch looking very masculine and with a gleam in his eye. I winked at him and quietly motioned for him to come in. In the foyer, I whispered instructions for him to quickly come down into the family room. During this time Rebecca must have heard us and barely had time to quickly lay a bathrobe over herself, while sitting on the family room floor.

We walked into the room and I introduced Mitch to Rebecca as she sat there looking at him for what seemed like quite awhile, as if pondering who was this guy...and what was going on? Then she looked at me, and then back and forth between Mitch and myself. I was afraid she was going to get mad when she absolutely surprised me by simply getting up off the floor and letting the robe fall to the floor. Then she as comfortably as you please walks over and gives Mitch a big hug before walking back with her incredible ass and large tits bobbing back and forth before sitting back on the floor. I came to find out later that she intuitively knew when I answered the door that I had sat this whole thing up. Once she saw Mitch she knew for certain that I had wanted this man to come over and fuck her. She quickly had to make up her mind if she found Mitch attractive and whether she was ready for it, and fortunately she finally decided what the hell…

After she sat down we all three sat on the floor for about an hour getting comfortable talking about everything but sex even though you could feel the sexual tension building and building. She just sat there with her high heels on and her large D-Cup tits hanging there. They were so tempting and more then once I saw Mitch looking at her tits. I could tell Rebecca was enjoying this experience because she could tell we were both flustered and horny. She seemed very relaxed and in control of the whole situation, which totally surprised me.

As I sat there I could see Mitch had a huge hard-on in his pants. The mere size of his cock seemed outrageously big (later Rebecca told me she noticed it too and it turned her on incredibly helping her to make the decision to fuck him). No one rushed it even though I wanted to see him between her legs stroking her over and over to multiple orgasms. Rebecca seemed content to proceed at a very leisure pace to my frustration. It got to the point where I was wondering if anything was ever going to happen.

Once Rebecca was finally relaxed she rolled over on her stomach and asked for a back message. This was the sign we had been waiting for and in hindsight it shouldn't have surprised me she'd take this approach, as she wasn't brazen enough to ask for him to fuck her. Mitch quickly moved towards her along with myself. I quickly decided to let him have the best part and let him message her ass and legs, while I half-heartedly focused on her neck and upper back. I admit I gave her less then a quality message, as I wanted Mitch to have complete access to her.

Mitch started off rubbing her legs with rubbing her firmly. After awhile he increasingly started rubbing her upper thighs getting very close to her vagina. Ever so often Rebecca would noticeably quiver when he would do that, but then quickly she would stop making you wonder if you had actually seen her quivering. After a few minutes of this Mitch switched gears and started rubbing Rebecca's ass with both hands. He would hold both cheeks with his hands like she was underneath him and he was grabbing at them while stroking her. I could see pre-sex fluids glistenning around her vagina while he did this.

Finally, Mitch went back to rubbing her high on the inside of her thighs while letting his fingers linger close to her vagina. He obviously knew what he was doing and he knew she was starting to react to the situation by thrusting her pelvis slightly against the carpet. It was obvious they both were enjoying this cat and mouse game. I could see Mitch’s cock was practically bursting from his pants and thought the pants would split. He quietly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was huge with thick purple veins and a large head on top. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and mounted her ass and started rubbing his huge cock lightly up and down against the crack of her ass. I could tell Rebecca was beside herself at that point, and if I had any previous reservations about her fucking him they were resolved immediately. Rebecca is very physical and loves contact and she could feel how big and hard his cock was against her ass. Ever so slowly she started gyrating back against his cock with her eyes shut, but a look on her face telling me she was really savoring the feeling.

After a while, I took my bathrobe off and moved onto a couch directly in front of her. She quickly sat up and got on all fours while quickly sucking my cock. I could tell she was excited as she started stuffing my whole cock all the way down her throat. It was also very obvious she didn't want to suck my cock nearly as much as she wanted Mitch to fuck her. She was on all fours and had her ass pointed directly towards Mitch, while gyrating her hips back and forth. She had in her own quiet way let him know he was suppose to be behind her with his large cock in her dripping pussy. I knew she was too shy to ask either of us if he could fuck her and this was her way of saying…. well, if you really want this…he is going to have to make the first move!

I motioned to Mitch to get the rest of his clothing off. I knew he was well-built, but when he took off his clothes it was obvious he had a fantastic build. I knew Rebecca was going to love his body and large cock once she turned around and looked at him.

Interestingly Mitch's cock had gotten flaccid while undressing, but it was obvious he was very large, as he had that tell tale large bend to his cock. Even while flaccid he must have been 6" and thick. At this point, I grabbed Rebecca by the shoulders stopping her from sucking my cock any further, and turned her around while he kneeled in front of her. I don't think I ever loved her more then I did at that point in time. She didn't hesitate and cupped his balls while stuffing his cock all the way in her mouth. He quickly got erect and had an amazing cock that was surprisingly large in length, as well as, being nicely proportioned. Rebecca loves to deep throat my cock, but when she started deep throating him I could tell she struggled with how big he was, and was gagging quite a bit on it. She was obviously very turned on and determined and she kept trying to deep throat his erect cock until her throat quickly adapted to his size. Later, she told me that if he were another half inch longer she wouldn't have been able to swallow him all the way. While this was going on I had removed her thong and was busy stroking her pussy from behind. One of my biggest fantasies was stroking Rebecca while she was sucking on a big cock and I found I loved it. I could tell she was very worked up, as she was spilling warm vagina juices all over and down my cock and balls immediately after sticking my hard cock into her.

I was fucking Rebecca firmly with both hands on her hips pulling her onto my enlarged cock while Mitch had his hands on Rebecca head simultaneously fucking her mouth. At the same time I fucked her from behind Mitch was being very rough with her, and was thrusting his large cock into her mouth, while pushing down on the top of her head. She was gagging as he kept fucking her mouth all the way down her throat. I could hear her tortured attempts to breath, but like a good slut she didn't stop and I could hear her moaning and gasping, as she pushed back against my cock.

With all this going on and the visual of being able to see Mitch fuck Rebecca's mouth it didn't take long for me to cum deep inside her plastering her vaginal walls with thick spurts of cum. It felt like I had the biggest orgasm of my life, as my cock kept cumming. I could tell my orgasm, and Rebecca's deep throating was getting Mitch close to his own orgasm. I wanted to see Mitch fuck her and cum deep inside of her, so I quickly got up and maneuvered Rebecca to come over to the couch on all fours to suck my cock, so Mitch could finally fuck her from behind. I will always remember that moment when Mitch slipped his cock into her, as if it was frozen in time. It was a fantasy I had waited for many years.

What struck me funny at the time was how quickly Mitch got behind her and stuck his cock all the way in her pussy. It seemed like he only knew one speed, and that was thrusting deep and hard. I don't know if he thought we might stop him from fucking her, or if he knew we'd stop him and make him put on the condoms sitting beside us. Before we hardly knew what he was doing he got behind her in record time, and as Rebecca would tell me...he didn't just insert it...he jammmmmed his whole cock all the way into her wooooomb in one big thrust. Later, she would tell me that she had never felt a cock feel so large, feel so good, or be as fulfilling as his cock did at that moment when he thrust into her from behind. It took her breath away and she decided she didn't care if he wasn't wearing a condom, or that she could become pregnant. She wanted him to fuck her and feel him hitting her womb with his large cock (later she told me that she loved his balls. That they were much bigger and heavier then mine and hung down further, so that 'when he fucked her' his heavy balls would slap her clitoris making her spasm).

Needless to say watching this happen and seeing the expression on Rebecca face all the while she sucked my cock pushed me quickly over the edge for a second time. It felt like I came much harder and longer then I had ever cum, which caused Rebecca to open her eyes and look at me with a funny look. I kept filling her mouth with wads of cum while she swallowed & slurped. Never in my life had I ever been, so totally spent with the amount of energy I put into those two quick orgasms.

While I was cumming deep inside her Mitch was stroking Rebecca fast and hard from behind. When I got up to get out of the way Mitch quickly turned her over and laid her down on her back. As he inserted his seemingly even bigger cock he pushed it all the way in, and then started french kissing Rebecca, while she wrapped her legs over his shoulders. With her legs over his shoulders he started stroking her with an energy that meant serious business. Rebecca reached up and put her arms around his neck holding on, while he rocked into her.

It was only at this moment that I finally thought about having him stopping and wearing a condom so Rebecca wouldn't get pregnant. Looking at them I could tell she was too far gone to stop, and he was being so enthusiastic and was in such rhythm that I couldn’t find the right moment to stop him. After a few minutes of watching him stroke her harder and harder I got thinking about him spunking so deeply inside her, and while I knew it was totally irresponsible on my part it turned me on so much that I didn't say anything especially since she didn't ask for him to put on a condom either. She was a big girl and knew what she was doing, and she obviously knew he didn't have a condom on. Maybe she knew she was ovulating at this time or the month, or maybe she didn't care. Either way, it was incredibly weird and sexy at the same time watching a stranger fuck my wife right before my eyes...and in my own house...with my permission. Her head was shaking back and forth and her eyes screwed tightly as she encouraged him to fuck her. It was shocking to hear my wife talk like a slut and when he got ready to explode she told him to cum deep inside her. I was beside myself because reality started sitting in while I watched, but I knew that if I interrupted her about the condom that it would spoil the whole cumulative effect and she would be upset. She later told me it was so weird because because the length of his cock kept nudging her womb. Everytime he did she said it felt like she was having mini-orgasms. When he finally came she said she could actually feel his cock exploding, and his cum actually strike deep within her womb like she had never felt before. When Mitch started cumming she screamed that he was getting so much harder and bigger, and then she screamed out loud that she could feel his cum hitting her deep inside. When she did this she came so hard she had her whole body off the ground, as he pressed deep inside her.

This further turned me on while at the same time frightened me. Later Rebecca tried to assure me that it was the wrong time of the month for her to get pregnant and thankfully it turned out she was right.

This was the start of a serious fucking session that lasted about four hours non-stop with the exception of a short hot tub that I will address shortly. Once Mitch came he rolled on his back and Rebecca wouldn't let him rest. Her hair was plastered all over her face, and her neck, shoulders, and chest were a fiery red flushed color from having so many orgasms. Every time he would cum she would start sucking and deep throating his cock until it got hard again. With such a big cock Mitch had never had a woman even come close to deep throating him, so everytime she started deep throating him he got excited and hard. She later told me that she had never felt a cock feel so smooth in her mouth before.

It took me awhile to realize this, but some of the things that turned Rebecca on the most about sex with Mitch were the fact he would be rough with her when he fucked her. Occasionally, he would also spank her ass as he stroked her further turning her on. When I say spank I mean slapping her ass repeatedly with the palm of his hand so that her whole ass was seriously red & pink. That along with him biting her nipple (her nipples are so sensitive that when rubbed can make her cum without intercourse) would really increase her pleasure. Rebecca has always needed me to be a little rough during sex without being abusive. However, Mitch took it several notches further making me aware of limits I didn't know she had. I realized as I watched them that his Harley Davidson biker image was turning her on by him being somewhat rough and abusive. It contrasted significantly with my image and the way I had made love to her everyday for years. (Ever since Mitch I have occasionally fucked her the way he did and she always gets turned on & wild.)

It was during one of the moments when she sucked him hard again that she kept sucking him and deep throating him obviously wanting him to cum down her throat. Rebecca was the only woman I had ever met who actually enjoyed deep throating and swallowing a mans cum, and I could tell she wanted him to cum down her throat. While deep throating him she started sticking a finger in his ass while rubbing his balls making him groan deeply. Everytime she stuck her finger up his ass a little he would flinch, and then moan. It was obvious to me that she wanted to taste his cum as she confirmed later. I was amazed in watching the two as they were beautifully sexy together and he was squirming and flinching constantly. Then all of a sudden he raised his ass off the ground and he grunted loudly with each spasm. The whole time he was cumming he held the back of her head fucking and thrusting into her mouth. I had never heard anything like it, but when Mitch started cumming he screamed almost like a girl in a high pitch voice. Between Mitch's physical reaction, and his equal verbal response it turned Rebecca on, and she wouldn't let him go, as she kept swallowing and deep throating him until he was flaccid.

12