Wife's First Threesome

Story Info
This is the story of my wife's first threesome (mff).
1.1k words
3.93
65.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on the adventures of myself and my wife. So as this is my first, please be kind and let me know what you think of it. Thank you.

*****

My wife had her first threesome not long ago. She had gone over to her best friend's house for one of those cookware parties. My wife, Belle, had fantasized about having a threesome and it was something we talked about but never had done. My wife is about 5'2, 150 lbs, long black hair, 38dd's. Her friend Vicky is about 5'4 160 lbs. short blonde hair but she had smaller breasts.

After the party had ended, my wife stayed behind, so they could catch up and to help Vicky clean up the house. They shared a couple glasses of wine and laughed. Vicky had made some kind of comment about my wife's shape and how her boobs were bigger than her, and they must be fun to play with. Belle told her that I loved to play with them all the time. Vicky said he husband Rick didn't play with hers as much. Belle said he was missing out on playing with boobs. Vicky told Belle if she had boobs like hers, she would being playing with them all the time. Belle told me she wasn't sure if it was the wine or the fact that she had always had a small crush on Vicky, but she pulled her boobs out and told Vicky to go ahead and start playing. Belle said Vicky started to rub and massage them, Belle told her to lick her nipples to which Vicky did. Belle moaned about how much she loved it, Vicky started to suck on her nipple, which really gets Belle excited.

After a few minutes, Belle pulled Vicky's shirt off and started to lick Vicky's nipples, Belle said they were really hard. Belle said somewhere in all this, Vicky's husband Rick came home and saw this. Rick then announced that he was enjoying the site and for them to continue while he watched. Belle was surprised, as this was something new for her. Vicky continued to suck on Belle's nipples, and motioned Rick over to sample Belle's nipples. Before Belle could muster any protest, Rick had his mouth on one of her nipples. Vicky had reached down and started to rub Belle's pussy, Belle said she didn't even notice how wet she had become. Belle said she just gave in to the feelings, and started to rub Vicky's pussy as well.

Belle said then Vicky kneeled down and started to suck Rick's cock as he continued to sick on Belle's nipple. Belle told me that she was in heaven, and when Vicky invited her to help her suck off Rick, Belle said she accepted without a second thought. Belle said his cock was rock hard and was at least 7" long and pretty thick. Belle started to suck his cock, and fondle his balls at the same time. As Belle was taking Rick's cock head in her mouth, Vicky was licking his shaft. Belle reached up with her hand and started to stroke Rick's cock back and forth, forgetting about Vicky. Vicky had positioned herself in such a manner to get close to Belle's pussy and realized Belle wasn't wearing any panties, and started to tongue her pussy slowly. Belle said her tongue felt so soft and really great.

Vicky started to lick her pussy back and forth, periodically darting her tongue inside Belle's pussy. Belle shifted herself, and Vicky started sucking on her clit, Belle said it sent shockwaves through her. Belle said at one point, Vicky would suck on her clit, and Belle said that when she did, she took Rick's cock all the way in her mouth. Rick moaned how good it felt, and Belle said she kept going, she knew she was going to cum real soon. She said after about 10 minutes she started to cum, grinding her pussy on Vicky's face. After her orgasm subsided, Rick withdrew his hard cock, and gently pushed Belle on her back. Vicky raised up and grabbed a hold of Belle's legs and spread them wide. Rick told Belle he would be gentle, and he started to slide his cock inside her slowly. Belle said it filled her up and she thought she wouldn't be able to accept all of his hard cock.

She said after a few minutes he was completely inside, her pussy throbbing with pleasure. He started to move back and forth slowly, she said it was sweet torture, as he would pull all the way out except for the head, then push back inside of her all the way in, balls deep as they would say. He continued like this for awhile but then started to pick up his pace, Belle said she was moaning and she can be very vocal. She reached over to Vicky who was stroking her own pussy, and brought Vicky to the point where she was straddling Belle's face, with her back towards Rick. This was the first time (but not the last), that she would taste pussy. She said she tried to repeat what Vicky had done on her, and she figured she was doing it right when Vicky started to grind her pussy on Belle's face, and she could hear her cries of pleasure.

Belle said then she felt Rick pick up his pace, saying something to effect that this was the hottest thing he ever saw. Belle said she could feel his cock swell up, and her next orgasm was building up to be really big. Belle said Vicky started cumming and she could her taste her orgasm as she continued to suck her pussy, between her own cries of passion. Rick announced he was going to cum, Belle reached up with her legs and wrapped them around his ass, pulling him into her even more. Belle said he erupted into her 6 or 7 times with such force that it was incredible. Belle said she came so hard, she could feel it spurting out. Rick pumped into her a few more times and then fell off to the side, Vicky quickly got off of Belle and took Rick's cock in her mouth, savoring their combined juices. Belle said after she stopped panting and cumming, she was so relaxed.

They lay there for a little while, recovering. Vicky invited her to stay for round 2, but Belle said she had to get home. Rick told her she was welcomed anytime she wanted to come over. Belle thanked him, Vicky told her to bring me next time, that it would be fun.

Belle got home and told me what happened, I almost came right there listening to her. Belle did take me the next she went over, but that's for another time.