Wife's First Time

Story Info
Wife has first lesbian experience with a young stripper.
3.4k words
4.5
184.7k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie and Rob met during their sophomore year in college in a small southern town. They wed two years after graduation and began their life together. Rob moved up the corporate ladder quickly and Laurie settled in to the mundane life of being a stay at home mother. Fifteen years went by quickly for them. During their time as husband and wife they had spent many loving wonderful times together. They had a very satisfying sex life for a married couple raising two children. They were a couple willing to do just about anything for each other to keep the romance alive in their marriage.

Laurie's time during the day with the kids in school was growing increasingly boring for her. She and Rob discussed the boredom and agreed something needed to change for her, but what? Rob's mind began to drift back to the many fantasies the couple had shared with one another over the years. He knew they had fulfilled a few, but there were still more they hadn't acted on. Rob called his mother and asked her to watch the kids for the weekend. He called and made dinner reservations at Laurie's favorite restaurant and told her to dress in one of her sexy little cocktail dresses on Friday night.

When he arrived home on Friday afternoon Laurie had already taken the kids to his mother's. She was still getting ready and he took a quick shower. As he dressed, the sight of his beautiful wife, now 38, was intoxicating. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her neck. "Ummm Rob, you know how that makes me feel. I love you so much baby."

"I know you do and I love you too. I have a huge surprise in store for you tonight after dinner."

"You never disappoint do you! Now let me finish getting ready, if you keep kissing me there you know we'll never make it to the restaurant on time."

Rob was dressed and ready to go fifteen minutes later. He had reserved a limousine for the evening and he heard it pull up right on time. He opened the door and let the driver know they would be out in just a few minutes. Rob's jaw dropped when Laurie stepped out of their bedroom. She was wearing a very short black dress that fell just above her knees. Rob always said Laurie's legs were her best asset and there was no denying it tonight. Her shapely legs looked even more sexy to him atop the four inch heels she was wearing. The low v-cut top revealed just enough of her 34B breasts to tease Rob even more. "God you are stunning. Maybe we should just stay home tonight."

"I didn't do all this just to stay at home honey. You're dropping some cash for me tonight!"

In his mind he thought, "If you only knew!" They stepped out and Laurie saw the black stretch limo parked in front of the house. "Well aren't you full of surprises!" Rob gave the driver the address and they headed off to the restaurant. They spent the next two hours dining, laughing and drinking way too much red wine. Laurie was ready to stop the wine but Rob insisted she have one last glass with him before they left. He paid for the dinner and they went to a dance club and spent the next two hours continuing to enjoy each others company and drinking more wine. Rob knew many eyes were on his sexy wife. He was proud of her. She worked hard to keep herself in shape and he loved to buy her clothes that showed off all the work she had put in and this tiny dress was definitely doing that. "Are you ready for my big surprise now?"

Laurie had consumed a few too many glasses of wine. She lifted one foot off the dance floor and breathed heavily into his ear. "I'm ready to take you home and fuck you big boy!"

"One more surprise before we go home." Laurie gave him the pouty face but gladly walked out to the limousine with her husband. He opened the door and she climbed inside. He handed the driver another card. The driver gave him a strange look and nodded his understanding. Rob joined his wife in the back of the limousine. She practically jumped on him as soon as he sat down. "Are you sure you don't want to go home now? I'm so hotttttttttt. It will be so worth it baby."

"Save it for just a little while longer." The couple gave the driver a nice show for the next fifteen minutes as he drove across town. The limo stopped and Laurie looked out trying to see where they were. "Stay here for just a few seconds. I'll be right back."

Rob opened the door and Laurie heard booming music coming from inside the building. He returned a couple of minutes later and offered his hand to his wife. He pulled her from the limo and they stepped through the door of another club. "No more dancing baby. I want to go home and spend some time alone with you!"

"Come on in Laurie, we're not dancing." As they stepped through a second door, Laurie's senses were stunned at the loud thumping music, the bright spinning lights and the sight of scantily clad women moving all around the club. "We're in a fucking strip club Rob!"

"Yes, I know it. Come with me." Rob still held her hand. Laurie's head turned from one side to the other surveying the club. She felt uneasy with so many men now staring at her. At a dance club it didn't bother her, but for some reason in a strip club she felt like a prostitute walking past them. Rob had arranged a table in the far back corner of the club away from the majority of the crowd. A waitress soon appeared with a bottle of very expensive champagne. Two glasses were poured and Rob handed Laurie a glass. "To fulfilling another of your fantasies."

"Fulfilling a fantasy?"

"You will see."

They sipped the champagne and Laurie moved in close to her husband. They watched as woman after woman stepped up on the main stage and danced for the crowd. The women were far more attractive than Laurie had ever imagined a stripper could be. In her mind she had always imagined strippers as skinny drug addicts with fake boobs, but not these women. She watched as the women would come off stage and work the crowd, trying to get the mostly male crowd to shower them with money for lap dances. She glanced to her right several times to an area where dancers were taking their customers. She watched as they were grinding all over the men in the back area. Rob tapped her on the arm. "Okay, you need to watch the stage now."

Another dancer had been called to the main stage. Laurie's eyes were fixed on the beautiful blonde girl stepping onto the stage. She was introduced as Tammy. Tammy spent the next three songs slowly shedding her school girl costume. Rob handed Laurie a $100 bill. "Take it to her." Laurie did not take her eyes off the beauty. She stood and walked to the stairs leading up onto the stage. The young woman stepped over and raised a leg and wrapped it around Laurie's head and pulled her in close. Laurie could smell the aroma of the woman's pussy and feel it's heat as she brushed her nose across the slit. The woman leaned over and gave Laurie a deep passionate kiss and pulled the $100 bill from her hand. "I'll be over in a minute Laurie!"

Laurie went back to her husband. He looked up at her. "Do you like my surprise Laurie?"

"She knew my name! Damn you Rob! She's your surprise."

"No, she's your surprise! Enjoy her!"

The song ended and Tammy picked up her school girl outfit. She went back to the dressing room and put it back on and then made her way over to Laurie and Rob. "Well Rob, she's even more beautiful than you described."

Laurie looked at her husband. "So you know her?"

"No, no, no! It's not like that. They have a website. I'll explain it all later, just enjoy yourself."

Tammy grabbed Laurie by the hand and nodded at Rob to follow. She led them through the private area to a door. She opened the door and walked up a flight of stairs. "We have an even more private area for our better customers. I've set up our largest private room for us. I hope you don't mind." Tammy opened another door and let Laurie and Rob step in. "Have a seat over there Rob, sit back and enjoy the show."

Tammy still held Laurie's hand and took her to another sofa in the room. Tammy walked to the wall opposite Laurie and turned on some music, different than what was being played in the club. She poured from another bottle of champagne and took a glass to Rob. Laurie was handed a glass too and Tammy began slowly dancing in front of her. Laurie sipped the champagne with her eyes focused on the young blonde woman dancing for her now. Tammy slowly untied the front of the white blouse of her school girl outfit and turned around. She bent over in front of Laurie looking at her through her legs. Tammy stood and slid the sleeves off her toned arms and dropped the blouse to her side. She slowly licked her upper lip as she unhooked the plaid skirt and let it fall to her feet. She kicked it away.

Tammy seductively stepped toward Laurie and took the champagne glass from her and sat it on a side table. She then straddled Laurie's lap and leaned in and again began slowly kissing her. Their tongues darted around exploring the other's mouth. They kissed like this for several minutes. Tammy pulled away and her mouth went to Laurie's sensitive neck. She nibbled on Laurie's ear and whispered into it. "Unhook my top."

Laurie's hands found the clasp on the back and she slid it off quickly. Tammy leaned up and let the top fall from her chest. She tossed the white bra to the side and then cupped her tanned 36C breasts. "Suck my nipples Laurie. Flick your tongue across them." Tammy leaned forward offering her breasts to Laurie. Laurie's mouth opened, her tongue slowly extending and for the first time in her life she tasted another woman's nipple. Tammy cooed as Laurie's mouth pulled her nipple in. Tammy cupped fed one and then the other breast to Laurie's eager mouth. Again the two women began to kiss.

Tammy stood and slipped her fingers inside her white panties and slid them down her long legs exposing her clean shaved pussy. She stepped up onto the sofa and leaned forward, her pussy just inches from Laurie's mouth. Laurie took in a deep breath. The musky aroma of Tammy's pussy was intoxicating. Laurie could not believe this beautiful young woman was offering her pussy. Laurie's hesitation allowed Tammy to slide back down into her. Tammy again kissed her, first her mouth and then she went back to Laurie's neck. Tammy's breathing was heavy and the warm air coming from her mouth into Laurie's ear was driving Laurie's lust. "Oh yessssssssssssss."

Tammy whispered to her. "You want me don't you? You want to be naked with me don't you? You want me to explore your body don't you? You want me to make love to you don't you?"

"YES.....YES....YES....YES I WANT YOU!"

Tammy's kissing went from slow and soft to fast and rough. Her hands went behind Laurie searching for the zipper on the back of her cocktail dress. When she didn't find it quickly she ripped it open. Tammy pulled Laurie up quickly and slid the dress down. Laurie's black bra followed quickly as did her black panties. Tammy shoved Laurie back into the sofa.

Tammy stood above Laurie taking in the view of the 38 year old dark haired beauty. Looking down at the tanned body beneath her, Tammy could not help but admire the firmness of Laurie's 34B breasts. Tammy got down on her knees in front of Laurie and spread her legs apart. She began kissing the inside of Laurie's tan thigh working her way up. She took Laurie's small perky nipple into her mouth. The tension in Laurie's body began to melt away as Tammy sucked and nibbled on the nipple. An intense sensation was building inside Laurie. It couldn't be. This beautiful young stripper was only working her tongue on her nipples, yet Laurie could sense an orgasm building insider her body. How could this be happening already?

Tammy too could sense what was happening to Laurie. She could feel the quickening of her breathing and the pelvic grinding of Laurie. She let her right hand move through the small landing patch of dark pubic hair to Laurie's pussy. She spread the full lips apart and inserted her middle finger into Laurie's already soaking wet pussy. Laurie's pelvis lifted instantly trying to grind against Tammy's hand and finger. "Oh my god Tammy....

......I'm cumming........I'm cumming.......yesssssssssssssssssssss....oh god yes!"

Tammy pulled her middle finger out two minutes later and pulled it to her mouth. "Laurie.......you taste so good....ummmmmmmmm..........now I want you to show me how you suck cock.....crawl to your husband.......unzip his pants and take his cock out........then I want to watch you suck his cock."

Laurie turned to her husband and gave him a wicked smile. She got off the sofa and took three steps toward him and then got down on her knees. When she reached him, she followed Tammy's instructions. Tammy kneeled next to her watching as Rob's cock disappeared into Laurie's mouth. "That's it Laurie......take him completely.......reward him for bringing you to me......did you see how hard he already was when you pulled his cock out.......he's so fucking excited watching another woman making you cum......he wants to fuck us both right now.........but you won't let him........he can't....not until you taste my pussy and make me cum....not until I eat your pussy and make you cum again.......not until a woman makes you cum can he stick that big dick in our pussies....

....that's it Laurie.........work his thick cock.......he's getting ready to fill your mouth....

....have you ever let him cum in your mouth before...............I didn't think so.....but tonight......tonight is different.....everything is different for you tonight......no inhibitions......everything feels different tonight.....that's it....he's going to cum Laurie....open your eyes and look up at him.......watch his body tense....watch his face..

.....it's so different watching a man cum in your mouth.......that's it.....that's it Laurie....take it.........oh yes Laurie......it tastes so good doesn't it.........oh Laurie....

...it's so hot watching you suck your husband's cock.....watching him cum in your mouth.........kiss me, I want to taste him."

On their knees in front of Rob, Laurie and the stripper were kissing again. Laurie took control. She shoved Tammy down on the floor. Rob was shocked at the urgency his wife seemed to have as she spread Tammy's legs apart. Never before had she tasted a woman's pussy but now she had to have it this second. Tammy leaned up wanting to watch the dark haired beauty's first taste of pussy. Laurie's fingers parted the thick lips and her tongue flicked upward. Tammy moaned as Laurie's hot tongue passed across her clit. "Oh yes Laurie......that's it........lick my pussy."

Laurie's tongue was now buried inside Tammy. "OH GOD LAURIE! THAT'S IT......YEAH LAURIE.....RIGHT THERE......SUCK MY CLIT.......SUCK MY BIG FAT CLIT LAURIE........OH.....OH....OH.....COME ON LAURIE......YEAH BABY......OH......MY......GOD.......YOUR TONGUE....OH GOD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE LAURIE......ITS FEELS SO GOOD ON MY PUSSY.....YES...YES....OH HELL YES......SHIT.....I'M GONNA CUM LAURIE...

I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM ON YOUR FACE.........THAT'S IT.....FASTER.......

FASTER LAURIE.........OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.......I'M CUMMING

.....I'M FUCKING CUMMING LAURIE.......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Laurie kept her tongue lapping away at Tammy's soaked pussy. Her face was covered in Tammy's fluids when Tammy reached down and grabbed Laurie's straight black hair and pulled her up face to face. They kissed for about thirty seconds and then Tammy rolled over with Laurie now underneath her. Tammy took her time as she kissed all over Laurie's body. She took her time as she sucked Laurie's very sensitive nipples. Laurie hummed and moaned as Tammy's tongue circled her nipples. Slowly, Tammy worked down Laurie's body, her tongue painting an intricate path until finally reaching Laurie's pussy. Laurie wanted, no she needed Tammy's tongue now. The anticipation of this moment had been building from the second Laurie laid eyes on the beautiful blonde stripper.

Tammy lightly kissed all around Laurie's mound. Her heavy breathing on Laurie's pussy was creating the desired effect as Laurie screamed out. "PLEASE FUCK ME!" Tammy's tongue flicked out instantly. "OH GOD YES!" Tammy's tongue expertly moved around causing Laurie's body to quiver and lift from the floor. Tammy inserted a finger and slowly began to fuck Laurie as her tongue continued working on Laurie's large clit. Laurie's ass was completely off the floor now thrusting up into Tammy. She was screaming out, not caring if anyone could hear her outside in the hallway leading back to the club. "YES TAMMY.....OH GOD YES......EAT MY PUSSY......DAMN YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD......OH GOD.....YES.....YES.....YES.......OH SHIT!.....

...COME HERE ROB........LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK BABY!

Rob was on the floor net to his wife. She took his cock into her mouth muffling her screams as Tammy brought her ever so close to the brink of another orgasm. Tammy stopped for a brief second and rolled over on her back. "Sit on my face Laurie." Laurie moved on top now and Rob stood. This position was much easier for Laurie to get to Rob's cock and she was grinding furiously on Tammy's face. Tammy had both hands firmly on Laurie's ass and she slipped her right hand down into the crack. Her middle finger searched for Laurie's asshole after first coating it with Laurie's own juices from her drenched pussy. Laurie's ass tightened for a few seconds as the middle finger pushed inside. Laurie was now experiencing another new sensation in her virgin ass. Laurie pulled Rob's cock from her mouth as she could feel an orgasm building inside her again.

"OH FUCK...........YES......YES......YES.....OH SHIT........I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN......I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN.......OH MY GOD......YES.....YES....YES...

...OH SHIT......HERE IT COMES......OH GOD......YES....YES....YES....OH MY GOD YES....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH FUCK........FUCK......FUCK.......FUCK......OH GOD.....AHHHHHHHHHHH."

Laurie collapsed to the floor. "God......that was so fucking intense......I've never.....

...sorry Rob, but I've never cum that hard before. That was fucking incredible Tammy!"

Tammy rolled over and began kissing Laurie again. Laurie could taste her juices as she shared the passionate kiss with Tammy. The two women kissed for more than five minutes. Rob was stroking his hard cock when they finished. Tammy looked over at him. She went and picked up her school girl outfit. "Laurie, I think your husband has another surprise for you in his hand. You two enjoy it in here. I'll see you again before you leave but take your time. The room is all yours until closing time."

Rob looked over at Tammy, "I need to pay you for tonight!"

"No way am I taking money from you after that! I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, Laurie or me. Please make sure you see me before you leave though." Tammy walked over and gave Rob a quick peck on the cheek and left. Laurie rushed over to Rob and hugged him tightly. "My god honey, she was incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad I told you about this fantasy. Now I need to come up with some more!"

Rob and Laurie stayed in the private room another two hours making love. They finally dressed and made their way back out into the club. They were ready to head home but first they had to find Tammy. Laurie and Tammy shared another intense kiss before they left. Tammy handed Laurie a club business card. "My number is on the back, please call me some time! I'd love to see you again."

Laurie turned to her husband with an incredible smile on her face. He pulled his business card from his wallet. He leaned over and whispered to Tammy as he handed it to her. "She's home alone all day this Tuesday. Call my cell number on the bottom and I'll give you the directions."