Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 03

Story Info
Strapon eating cum exhibition.
1.5k words
4.29
42.8k
16

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night my wife was telling me she got a call from her friend Tracey. This is the one woman friend of my wife that I really don't care for. Oh her I say. What did miss snobby puss have to say? My wife proceeds to tell me she isn't really a snob but just on the shy side. I tell her yeah right. No actually she is pretty nice, she said, she had a lot of fun fucking you up the ass and watching you with the machine. I bet she did, I reply. So what else did Tracey have to say, does she want to fuck my butt again? No my wife tells me she had an awakening of sorts while watching you.

My wife then tells me that Tracey has now discovered that she is an exhibitionist. She got quite a thrill seeing you perform for the group and that she has masturbated several times to the thought of it. Tracey told my wife that she has shaved her pussy because my smooth cock looked so good and she wanted to experience that sensation. Furthermore she has stopped wearing panties even though almost every day she has to wear a skirt. She said she was sure she flashed men quite a few times but never let on, that it was on purpose. Okay, I tell my wife and say that's great she found herself, but what does that have to do with us?

Tracey told my wife that she would like to be the person in front of a group of people getting fucked by our machine. Her only problem would be she isn't sure she could go through with it. She asked if she could perform in front of my wife and I before she did it in front of anyone else.

Holy crap what a interesting scenario. She is really kind of hot looking and I wouldn't mind seeing her naked, let alone watching her getting fucked relentlessly. My wife asks me what do I think and if I would do it? I ask, I'm not fucking her, right? No sex at all with her. Yes, your cock is mine and mine alone she tells me. Can I be naked? Yes she says. How about my butt plug? Yep if you want to have it up your ass then fine she says. Can I jack off? If you want to I'm okay with it she replies. How about cumming, can I cum? Well if the feeling hits you then by all means cum, eat it too. I'm sure it will turn Tracey on and make her more comfortable with what she is doing my wife says. Great I say I'm all in and good with it. When is she coming over? she'll be here Saturday my wife says.

Saturday morning and I'm pretty worked up with anticipation. It is going to be a like a live porno right in my living room. My wife and I are just laying around relaxing. I'm naked playing with my cock edging get all day. She kneels down beside me and says let me make sure you can last a while tonight. She promptly swallows my dick to its base and starts bobbing her mouth up and down its shaft while wringing it with her hand. Seconds later I'm shooting my load as she forces it down her throat again and I'm pumping my sperm into her belly. She sucks every last drop out of me and looks up to say, obviously that load was hers, the next one I could have later tonight.

Our fucking machine is set up in the living room with the huge bam strapon hanging from it. It is quite a sight. I grab my butt plug and some lube then set them on the coffee table in front of the sofa. I settle in to some television waiting for our guest. My wife is in the bedroom finishing up a few things when the door bell rings. My wife says answer the door even though she knows I'm completely naked. I open the door and yes it's our guest, she gasps as she takes a full look up and down my body with a pause to glance at my shaved cock that is starting to grow.

I ask her in and tell her to head to the living room and that my wife will be out shortly. She sits on the love seat and I take my normal spot on the couch. There is awkward silence till finally my wife breaks the tension by asking does anyone want some wine. She walks in with three glasses and a bottle of a nice Cabernet. My wife thankfully continues to talk and start the conversation by asking Tracey if she is ready for tonight? Tracey says she thinks so and gulps down a mouthful of wine. Tracey stares at the butt plug and says that is not for her, she is not into anal like your husband is. Besides that is huge. I speak up and say it is only two and a quarter inches thick, besides that is for me. My wife says go ahead and put it up your butt honey. With that I stand up, grab some lube. I slick up the plug and my asshole. I put one foot onto the coffee table then reach around my leg and slid the plug up my ass right in front of them.

Tracey says boy I can't believe you can take that so easily. I chuckle as I tell her I've had a lot of practice. My wife comments a confirming "he sure has". Tracey points at our machine and says that she can in no way at all take that. I can't believe that you can get that up your butt either let alone getting pounded with it like you did she says to me. I've brought my own as she pulls an eight inch long one and a half inch thick strapon. My wife tells me to switch them out please. I grab the little thing from Tracey and switch them out on the machine.

We continue with some more small talk and after the second bottle of wine. We all decide it is time to start the show. Tracey disrobes there in front of us. Her naked body is tight and smooth especially her pussy which has been shaved. Tracey says to us that after she saw my smooth hairless penis she decided to shave her vagina. She loves the look and feel of it. My wife tells her to go knell in front of the machine and back up close to it. My wife tells me to give her a hand to get it started.

I get up and walk over towards Tracey with my cock hard and pointing straight out in front of me. I move up close to her and look at her bent over body on all fours. Her asshole and pussy looking very inviting. My cock is only a few feet from her two sex holes but as inviting as they look they are not for me. I grab the fake cock and slide it once then twice through her pussy lips. I hold it steady as my wife tells her to go head and back up onto it as deep as she wants it to go and can handle. After that I'm to turn the machine on the slowest speed.

The machine slowly but steadily piston the dildo in and out of her pussy. I sit on the couch next to my wife and stroke my cock slowly. I work up some precum and clean it up with my finger and suck it clean, my wife turns the machines speed up a little. The sound is indescribable it just pumping in and out of her. I slid my ass toward the edge of the sofa cushion now jacking off a little faster. Tracey starts to moan as she looks at us. The look on her face and I could tell she was cumming.. I keep playing with my self and I'm about to cum. With Tracey and my wife looking at me I shoot rope after rope of sperm on my belly and chest. Once I calm down from cumming I start cleaning my self up and eating the sperm. All of the while Tracey is getting the fake cock slowly but steadily rammed up her pussy.

Tracey is finished cumming and climbing off of the machine as she asks my wife to shut it down. As she is crawling off of it I'm finishing cleaning up the cum off of my stomach. Tracey says damn that was awesome. I came three times. I don't know if it was the machine or if it was the exhibitionist part of it or what, but it was great! My wife says ohh! I'm glad you liked it.

We all sat on the furniture with the only one with clothes on being my wife. We chatted a short while before we decided it was time to call an end to the evening. As Tracey was leaving she said she had a good time and would like to do something along these lines again with a bigger group. My wife said possibly, you never know what might happen. As my wife and I went off to bed I told her you know, that Tracey isn't the bitch I thought she was.