Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 06

Story Info
Divorce party.
3k words
4.4
38.6k
18

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife finally makes it to the bedroom after our company left. She starts telling me about what they said from the evening. I couldn't wait to hear so I listened intently. She starts by telling me how Julie wanted me to clean her husband's cum out of her pussy. I told her I'm not sure about eating other guys cum just to eat cum. While that may be exciting and hot I just don't know, what do you think I ask her? She says, I think it's incredibly hot that you swallow and eat sperm, I know all of the girls think it's hot also. You know she says we girls are expected to swallow. We don't always like it, but you do it willingly and seem to love and savor the taste of each load. I think you are proud of yourself each time you swallow a load. I tell her I like the taste and yes there is a kind of nastiness to it all that I enjoy. I guess it would be pretty nasty and sexy if I ate a strange load of cum from her pussy. I'll do it if you want me to.

The next morning my wife asks me if I remember Amy. I say, there is no way I could forget her. She is the dominant lady. Yes that's her, well she and Michele are friends. Michele is our next door neighbor. She is pretty hot looking and I ask my wife okay, what does that have to do with us? Well you know Lauren her daughter just got divorced and Amy offered to throw her a divorce party. What kind of party, I ask? Well it is a party where some of Lauren's and Michele's friends attend celebrating her divorce. I say cool you can go no problem. The thing is Amy wants it to be a sex demonstration party. As Amy puts it, one where women treat men as they deserve to be treated and women getting sex any way she likes it. Okay I say and ask does this have anything to do with me? Yes, I offered our house for the party. I also offered up your asshole and mouth for the man part of the show and asked Stacey if she would want to fill the women part.

But honey they are our neighbors. Every time I see them I will remember that they watched me get fucked up the ass. There is no telling what they will be thinking about or how they will mock me. Damn, I see them all of the time. It's almost bad enough I have to face Bree all of the time. After all she has seen and participated in. Hell, Bree has even held my ass cheeks open while you and your friends fucked me up the ass. At least the good thing is she doesn't say anything. Will Michele and Lauren keep their mouth shut? I'm sure they will she says.

Oh crap, I wake up the following Saturday and my wife says "it's your big day relax and enjoy." YOU, are getting fucked tonight. Your ass is going to be fucked just like as if you were a women giving up her asshole for her husband's pleasure. Lucky you are going to be watched by plenty of women as it all happens, just like you like it. You love getting used in public honey, tonight is going to be special and one for your memory banks. Jesus, I don't know what to think, I'm entirely excited because she is right, and I love this scene. On top of it, my wife is there with me all of the time adds to the excitement of it all. I can't wait for the hours to go by. My asshole is itching to be used and keeps me tingling all afternoon till its party time.

My wife and I straighten up the house and wait for Amy to come over to finish setting up. My wife sends me to the store for a few things as Amy is just arriving. When I get back home some of the women have already shown up. When I open the door I see Amy standing in the opening. She is dressed in full Fem Dom regalia. She is all in leather with her corset, and long leather boots over her knees and leather gloves up past her elbows. Her waist is encircled with a belt that has at least six rubbers with what looks like loads of cum in them hanging from it. She says come on in.

I bring what I picked from the store to my wife. Before I can say anything she tells me "you are going to enjoy tonight." She explains to me that one of things you get to do is eat another guys cum. I tell her "well I guess that explain Amy's look". We peek around the corner and another woman shows up and Amy asks her if she has her entrance fee, she says, yes right here and proudly presents a condom full of a load of cum in it to Amy. Amy says wow, that is a huge load, he must have been really worked up, come on in. I ask my wife what that is all about. She says, that is what every woman must bring if they want to watch you two tonight. She says you get to swallow all of the contents of those rubbers tonight for the girls. Holy crap, I ask her how many people are coming and she said she didn't know. She only promised that I would eat any sperm that was brought no matter how many people brought donations. I think to myself, what I have gotten into. That is now seven condoms, each with a load of sperm in it, there is no telling how many more women are going to be here. Simple math in my mind tells me seven loads, maybe a quarter of an ounce in each rubber would mean she has three - four ounces of cum for me already. What fuck I think, how much sperm am I going to eat tonight.

My neighbor's daughter Lauren showed up at the door. Amy asks her for entrance fee and she said she forgot. Lauren says hang on she'll be back in a short while because her boyfriend is next door and she will get some from him. She runs back next door and is gone for a while. Maybe 20 minutes later she is back at the door and handing a rubber full of cum over to Amy. Amy says awesome, a fresh load for him.

Amy says to the girls grab a seat and get in a circle in the living room. My wife says to me it looks like you are up next and that I better get my clothes off. I can't get out of my head the image of my neighbor Michele getting fucked by her husband and her bringing his cum over here for me to eat as she watches. My wife snaps me back to reality by reaching her hand down my shorts and grabs my rock hard cock. She says to me "you are already enjoying this aren't you." I look at her for a second and didn't feel the need to reply, my dick already had done that for me. I strip everything off and hand my clothes to my wife. We stand at the edge of the living room and listen to Amy as she is talking to the girls.

She says do you all remember, all of the times you said to your partner, "don't cum in my mouth" but your man shot his cum into your mouth anyway? How about all of the times you ate it, even if you hated the taste of it. Well that naked man over there, as she points to me, is going to eat all of the sperm you girls brought tonight. I have ten rubbers here hanging from my belt, and they all have at least one load of sperm in them. She motions for me to get into the center between all of them and kneel down. I walk in to cat calls as I parade naked in front of them. I knell down and look at Amy. She says open up your mouth as she grabs the first rubber. She stretches it out and tips it so the opening is right above my mouth. Cum drips into my mouth and down my throat. Amy asks how that was and if it tasted good. I tell her it was good and if I can please have some more. She takes three of the condoms and pours them into my mouth I hold the huge load of cum in my mouth for a few seconds and she tells me to swallow. She looks at me and says "that's a good boy", she grabs another three and pours them onto my tongue, I tilt my head back and all the jizz slide down my throat, they taste good I tell her. She has three left but only takes two and pour them into my waiting mouth and down to my belly.

Finally, she says this is the last one, it is extremely fresh, Lauren tell us about this condom. Sure she says, I forgot to bring my donation and told Amy that my boyfriend is just next door, and I could get some cum from him. Yeah but this rubber is extremely large Amy says, it looks like one of them magnum rubbers. Lauren says "it is, my boyfriend is black and has a pretty large cock". In fact he was pounding me so fast and hard I think he bruised my poor pussy. Does he know what it is for? Yeah I told him it was to feed to my neighbor, because he is going to eat it in front of a bunch of women at the party next door Wow, I'm thinking the whole neighborhood will know I'm eating sperm tonight. Then Amy says "open up". I then realize with this rubber, its ten loads of cum I've eaten as it slides across my tongue and down my throat.

I'm brought into the bedroom with all of the fully clothed women lining the walls. I'm naked and being lead to the bed and told to lay on it, stomach down but kneeling on the mattress. With my ass in the air fully exposed and vulnerable. In walks Lauren my twenty something next door neighbor. To make the whole scene weirder her mom is one of the women lining the wall. She stops right behind me and looks at my ass. She reaches towards my ass cheeks and spreads them and stares at my asshole. Suddenly she dives face first into my asshole driving her tongue as deep as she can. Her mom gasps and says "oh my god Lauren that's his asshole." She licks and fucks my hole with her tongue like it held some delicious delicacy. Amy is yelling at her, you go girl! Fuck his ass with your tongue! Dig it in there deeper. Lauren picks up the pace when she hears Amy's encouragement. Her whole face is smashed between my ass cheeks and plastered with her tongue up my ass.

Lauren backs off and starts to slap my ass. Once, twice, three times, each time harder. Amy tells her to stop and hang on. She pulls out a belt and gives it to Lauren, whack him with this. She says but give it to him hard. Lauren reaches back and the belt whistles through the air and cracks across my ass so hard I jump slightly off of my knees. She swings again and the belt rips across my ass. Again and again till finally Lauren's mom says stop you are going to hurt him. Amy says hang on now you need to even up the belt marks his one cheek hardly has any. Go to the other side and hit that cheek till it matches. Lauren moves around and to my other side and whips the belt through the air. It whooshes till it cracks into my ass. She draws back and swings again and again till she finally stops. My ass cheeks are on fire and I'm sure they will be black and blue.

Amy asks Lauren if likes anal sex? She says she never fucked a guy up the ass with one of them strap on things before. Oh no honey Amy says. Do you like anal sex done to you? Lauren laughs and says no way! My ass is an exit only, there is no way a guy is ever going to stick a dick in my asshole. No way! Amy says "well what are you going to do now." Lauren says "I'm going to stick all of what looks like 12 inches of that strap on up his butt." Then I'm going to fuck him with it.

I slide up to my knees and feel my ass which is on fire but calming down quickly. I look behind me and Lauren is putting on a strap on harness with the huge bam dildo hanging from it. This is an incredible site. Here is Lauren, we call her little Lauren because she is five feet five and about one hundred ten pounds. She has this huge Dildo hanging off of her. It looks like a third leg. She waddles up to me and tells me to turn around and get ready. I turn around and get into position, my ass is pointing right at Lauren and is waiting to be invaded.

She slides the dildo up and down between my ass cheeks and pours lube all over it. Her mom says she can't believe that this is her daughter. There is no way that can fit up his ass. Lauren looks at her and pushes the head up against my hole, it slides in then a few more inches. She withdraws it then plunges it back up my ass with a little more rigor. Deeper she pushes till three quarters of it are up my ass. She pulls it out again and then drives the whole thing up my anal canal. Lauren looks at her mom and says look mom I'm fucking our neighbor with a huge strap on. She wiggles her hips a little to make sure it is all buried in me then starts to piston it in and out of me. Finally she stops with it fully inserted. As she pauses she unhooks the harness and removes it from her body. She walks back away from me and tells me to lay down there with the huge hunk of rubber still stuck all of the way up my butt. Amy says while I rest there for the girls to move into the other room for the next show. After they left I stand up off of the bed and the dildo slides out of my ass and hits the floor with a large thud. I look at it and marvel at the thought of it had just come out of my asshole. It is huge!

Tracey is naked laying down on her back spread eagle in front of the fucking machine. Her ass is propped up with a few pillows so her pussy is easy to get penetrated. A pretty large dildo at least two and a quarter inches thick is pointing right at her pussy. My wife maneuvers the machine so Tracey can wiggle onto the dido. The machine is switched onto a slow speed and starts fucking her rhythmically with steady strokes. A few minutes later she is cumming. My wife asks me to knell right in front of Stacey's head. My wife then lays down next night to me and starts wiggling finger after finger up my asshole. Soon she says sit on my hand and let me fist you in front of them. I wiggle my ass downward over her hand. My asshole squeezes over her enclosed fist and past her wrist and half way down her forearm. I have her arm up my ass and Stacey is loving the machine. My wife says cum on Stacey, jack off and cover her face with your spunk. Stacey looks at me and moans with the machine pounding her and I bust stream after stream of cum onto her. I came so much with my wife's fist up my ass I couldn't believe it, gobs of sperm were dripping all over Stacey's face.

I relax with my wife's hand up my butt and prepare to climb off of it. She works her hand out of my ass as Stacey is working herself off of the machine, face covered with sperm. She looks great. The whole room is abuzz with talk about what just happened. Stacey and I stand up as the girls talk about how our show was. Stacey says to me how great she felt as she grabs some of the cum off of her face and sticks it in her mouth, she looks at me kind of saying "hey this is mine I earned it". She eats it all as my wife and I are chatting in front of everyone. Heck the whole room was talking and commenting about the whole show.

What a night this was. I got spanked in front of a bunch of women which included my neighbor and her daughter who happened to be the girl spanking me. I ate 10 loads of sperm from all of the women's husbands or significant others. I was lucky enough to get my ass plowed with a huge dildo, then to get fisted and shooting my load all over one of our friends face. I loved it!

My wife tells me to head to the bedroom and get cleaned up and dressed. She says she will talk with these girls before they leave and will give me all of their stories later. I tell her as I walk away I don't know how I'm going to face our neighbor or her daughter ever again. They both know what was done to me for their pleasure. She says just go lay in bed and get ready for all of their nasty reactions when I get there.