Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 08

Story Info
Neighbor girl and her friends.
2.3k words
4.32
35.1k
15

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting around the house on a lazy morning just thinking about all of the descriptions from all them girls and what they thought about me getting my ass fucked in front of them. I'm pretty horny and walking around with a chubby all morning. My wife is going out to lunch with Breanne and another girl and she would be gone for awhile. I think to myself this is cool, I'm going out back and get some sun, it's a great day for it and I'll be unbothered for at least a couple of hours.

My wife is getting ready to leave and I tell her what's up for me this quite afternoon. "I'm going to put a butt plug up my ass and lay outside naked to get some rays." She nods in the affirmative and heads for the door. She closes the door and I grab my two and a quarter inch thick enjoy plug and lube it up then slide it up my ass. It always feels great as it opens my asshole to accept its size then close down tight once it's in there. This is just the right size too, it is large enough to feel good as well as heavy enough to feel it massaging my butt hole from the inside of my rectum. It's also large enough to stay in without any conscious thought on my part. That is why I love having this in me at the office walking around conversing with people there.

I head outside and lay a towel on one of our chaise lounge chairs and settle in. About a half hour in I hear Lauren, our twenty something neighbor knocking on the fence letting me know she has a couple of things for me.

I tell her to come on in even though I'm completely naked with a butt plug in me. I figure what the hell she has seen my this way before, what's the difference. Well I find out what's different this time. She has three of her girlfriends with her.

They walk into the back yard and the one leading the pack gasps, and I hear "He is naked," as she jumps back from walking in plain sight of me. Lauren says to her, don't worry it's okay, he is always naked.

I greet them lying in my chaise spread out nude and say come on in, as if there is nothing wrong. All of the girls are now stacked up behind Lauren as if trying not to be seen, all with kind of only their heads peeking out looking at my naked hairless cock.

Lauren breaks the awkward silence by saying, "I got a couple of things for you and wanted to drop them off." Let me give them to you. I stand up in front of them all and walk up to them with my now chubby cock swinging in the air as I and it greet them.

Lauren hands me a bag and as I reach for it, she says I have what's in the bag and what's behind my back.

I say awesome, show me what you have behind your back first. She smirks and slides her hand out from behind her back, she has a long used condom with an obviously a load of cum in it. The other girls are giggling and getting a little braver as they inch out from Lauren to get a better view.

My mind races now and I have a decision to make on what to do now. She has already seen me eat cum before. Heck she fucked me up my ass before. I say in my head what the fuck, my dick is now at full attention giving away my feelings on the matter anyway. "I ask her what is that for?"

She says I told my friends how you take huge things up your ass because you like to stretch it, and that you have an insatiable hunger for sperm.

I reply, "well thanks, I want you to let everyone in the world to know these things."

She gets my sarcasm and says "I'm sorry, but since I watched you get ass fucked I wanted to try anal sex myself." I just had my boyfriend fuck me up the ass, and I thought I would share the experience with you by giving you his cum. It hurt real bad, if it's any conciliation. His cock was so big it about tore me apart. I don't know how you take that huge Strapon up your ass.

She reaches out her hand and looks at me with her big eyes and gives me the cum catching condom that was just up her asshole. I take it and think for a second, I look at her and her friends, them fully clothed and me standing there totally naked with this rubber full of cum in my hand and I decide to tilt my head up and open my mouth with the condom directly above my open mouth. I pause and ask her, "are you sure this just came out of your asshole?"

She enthusiastically says "yeah, that thing was just deep up my butt!"

I lower it all into my mouth and drop the whole thing in as I close my mouth with it in there. I swish it around to the side so I can talk and tell them it tastes good. Your ass must be great to eat and you'll have to let me stick my tongue in there some time. I fish out the rubber and take it out of my mouth. I play with it a little, stretching it and settling all of the cum into the tip. I look Lauren right into the face and ask, does his sperm taste good?

She replays quickly "you should know, you have already eaten it." The girls laugh a little in the background while Lauren finishes by saying she doesn't like the taste of his cum. She says he asks all of the time for me to swallow but I actually don't like the taste of anyone's cum so I don't do it. She turns to her friends and asks them how about you gals, do you like the taste of cum? They all grimace and I hear no, they hate it and think it's disgusting from each of them.

I couldn't resist and told them " I love the taste of cum." With that I turned the condom over above my open mouth, the sperm spilled into my mouth. I squeezed the rubber from the tip and slid my tight fingers down from the tip to the opening at my mouth to force all of the cum into my waiting mouth. Once all of the sperm was in my mouth I opened it to show them all of the cum then closed it and swallowed. One girl laughed and another giggled. I opened my now empty mouth to show them I swallowed. It all.

Lauren proudly turns and says to the girls, "see I told you he would eat it."

I look at the girls and say yeah it was good. I then shove the condom back into my mouth and slurp on in as I pull it back out. I tell them as good as the cum was, Lauren's asshole tasted better as I suck on the rubber like a popsicle getting as much latent flavor of her asshole off of it as possible.

Lauren says she doesn't know what to say except that she has something else she brought for me.

I tell her well come on let's see it. She hands me a bag, it's heavy. I don't know what to think as I peek inside the bag. I take the box out and present it so everyone can see. It is a giant anal toy. It is a rubber double fister fisting toy. It looks like two arms from the elbows up to the hands. The hands are clasped together like they are praying. It's about fourteen inches tall and weighs at least twenty pounds. I look at her and chuckle, you want me to put this up my ass?

She says yes, why not?

Because it's huge, that's why. I examine it and guess that where the two hands are clasped together at the fingers doesn't look too bad. I could get that in my butt without too much trouble. From there though it get fatter, it's about three and a half inches in diameter at the knuckles. Once past the knuckles it slims down to maybe two and a half inches thick at the wrists. From there it slowly tapers to at least five and a half inches in diameter at the base. I tell her I won't be able to shove that up my ass today.

She pouts and says "but I told them you would let me put this up your ass. Don't make a liar out of me, please!"

I tell her again it isn't going to happen, not today. I didn't tell her, but there is no way it will ever happen, at least not down to the base.

That last comment satisfied her and she asked. Could they at least look at your asshole. I explained to them how hypnotic it looks, all spread open wide and all.

I just shook my head and told her " you know my asshole isn't always gaped wide open. That only happens after something big has been in there.

She says that is okay just lay back on the lounge chair with your legs over your head. Kind of like when you cum into your own face, your is asshole exposed fully like that. They would like to just have a look.

I agree and say sure. I wouldn't mind letting them take a gander at my asshole. I move to where I can make this possible. I grab the sides and tell Lauren to help me get my legs over my head.

She grabs my legs and giggles. Then she turns to her friends and tells them, "okay girls get ready to look at his asshole it is huge but also inviting looking."

Little did Lauren realize I still had my but plug up my ass. I lay down on the lounge chair, start bringing my legs over my head. She grabs my ankles and helps me bring them over my head. My cock is pointed directly at my face and I spread my legs. This reveals the stainless butt plugs ring buried deep in my ass crack.

They all gasp when they all simultaneously as they realize something is up my ass. Lauren looks at me puzzled. I tell her it's a butt plug. She chuckles and I tell her "go ahead and grab the ring, and kind of wiggle it out of my ass. I say once it is out my hole should be gaped open wide for a short while.

Lauren says that is exactly what we want to see! She grabs the ring handle and slowly slides it out. My asshole opens up and the plug little by Lauren title exposes itself. Once out the girls are shocked that something that large was in my ass, it's two and a quarter inches wide. Lauren says look it's wide open, come closer and look right up his ass. She asks will it ever close tight again.

I laugh and say of course, doesn't your asshole close back up after you have anal sex? I hear them say that they would never let someone fuck them up the ass. Lauren said well her butt hole closed up after it, but it's definitely a little sore.

Right about then my wife shows back up and sees me bent over with my ass in the air, the three girls are looking at me and then to my wife, they are dumb founded and can't say anything. My wife looks at Lauren's hand and sees the butt plug in her hand. She looks at her face and points to my upturned ass and tells her "you should put that back where it came from".

Lauren says okay, she spreads my cheeks apart with one hand and works the plug back up my hole till it pops back in place.

My wife says to me "while you're in position you should go ahead and shoot your load into your face and eat your cum for these girls."

I tell them, I would be glad to as I grab my cock and stroke it. I hear one of the girls ask is he really going to do it, right here, right now, in front of us? My wife comments, "you bet he is, you better watch because very shortly he will be cumming in his own face and mouth."

Just then I could feel my cum boiling in my balls, then they tighten up close to my body and shoot stream after stream of hot white ball juice towards my face. I open my mouth and catch a spurt or two as someone says, look he shot some in his mouth. I finish ejaculating and roll back over. I stand up and look at the girls and ask, "did you like the show?" My face must have been a site to see with sperm dripping all over it because they couldn't stop looking. My wife gestures for me to use my finger to slide that stuff into your mouth. I figure it is because she doesn't want me to waste it. Besides it adds to the show for the girls. My wife gives me a devilish smile, then tells the girls to come on into the house and show her what else they brought me so I can finish my snack.

They all retire to the house as I just chill and stretch back out to grab some more rays. I figure my wife will fill me in on what they say about the experience. I hope it is all positive.