Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 09 Pt. 03

Story Info
Stuffed Anal.
1.5k words
4.44
43.6k
14

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, honey go ahead and get up. She whispers in my ear as I rub my blazing hot ass cheeks. "You were great! All of these women watched you naked, bent over the sofa and getting spanked. You obviously loved it because your cock is rock hard. Let's go pick out whatever toy you want in your ass and we'll bring it back here for them to see.

My wife assists me into our bedroom and helps get the mask off so I can see. I quickly find our fattest toy. It's called the "cyclops". It's black, heavy and huge. Three and a half inches thick and about ten inches long. I've had it fully inserted up my ass before all of the ways down to it's balls. My wife helps me get the mask back on as I ask "who is in there"? She tells me that she will tell me later. I tell her I know Lauren is there, now come on, who else? She tells me again later honey, you'll be surprised. My whole body is tingling as I walk out of my bedroom carrying this giant and thinking how I'm going to be getting this up my ass in front of this group of girls.

My wife guides me into the living room and she says to me "let us all see it, honey show all the girls what's going up your butt tonight". I stick it out in front of me and hold it with two hands just like as if I was holding a present. My cock just below it must look like a tiny little thing compared to it. There is small talk and whispers of look at that, and holy shit, no way that is going in his ass. Lauren lets the cat out of the bag by speaking up again and saying "he can take it, his asshole is huge". My wife again shushes her down.

My wife tells me to kneel down on top of the coffee table. She then asks if someone will lube my asshole in preparation for the insertion of the tool. No one spoke up but my wife says you, come on over and lube up his ass. I don't have any idea who it is, all I know is some woman is going to be spreading lube on my asshole and that can't be all bad. Shortly I feel a hand on the small of my back and then a finger or fingers sliding through my ass cheeks. Her finger touches my asshole and I shudder. She presses slightly on my hole and rubs lube on the outside. My wife tells her you better get some on the inside, go ahead and grab some more lube and put it inside his ass. A finger penetrates me and twirls around. It needs more, go ahead and put more fingers in there my wife says. I here okay from my luber upper and two then three finger wiggle in my ass. My wife tells her more and deeper, that's a huge dildo, he needs a lot of lube. The girl lubing my ass asks why don't I shove my whole hand up his ass? My wife says why don't you? Go ahead and fist him.

Just take your hand out and put your four fingers in his butt. Then fold your thumb into your hand and push and twist at the same time till it pops in to your wrist. I feel her fourth finger then her thumb and palm of her hand opening me up then with a little shove and wiggle of her hand it popped in.

I let out a small it feels good moan as she twisted her hand inside my rectum. She pulled it out slowly but before it was totally out of my ass she shoved it back in. My wife tells her, "you're a natural, now take your hand out and make a fist". Put your thumb on top of your fist and kind of point and lead with the top edge of your fist and put it up his ass like that. I feel the pressure of her fist pushing on my anus and it, opening up to swallow her whole fist. My asshole quickly sucks her fist in and down past her wrist. I'm in heaven as my wife tells her to take it out and do it again. She does as she is told and my asshole just gulps her hand in. Someone from the group says man he has a fucking loose wide ass. My wife says okay you have lubed him up enough. Let's plow this dildo in him next. My wife says to someone you get to do this.

My wife tells me to stay on my hands and knees, we are going to set the dildo on the table just under your ass and then you are going to sit on it, then ride it like a jockey rides a horse. I'm still kneeling and feel the dildo bump up against my leg as my wife says just hold it there. You will have to guide it to his butt hole then he will sit on it. Just hold it tight, okay? Who ever has it says yeah no problem, are you sure it will fit? My wife says yeah it's big but he'll get it in there somehow some way, he wants it.

I feel the massive head spread my ass cheeks and determine that I have to get on all fours. I hover my ass over the cock that is about to intrude my asshole. My wife chimes in with, "hang onto it, keep it in his butt, he will be pushing down on it pretty hard.

I push on its head and thank goodness I'm already stretched out from tonight's activities. I feel my sphincter muscle opening up. It stretches and strains to accept it. It slides in a little at a time and hurts so good. I'm silently begging my asshole to open and let it in while this massive tool has it forced open to its maximum. Suddenly It pops into my hole as I let out a groan of relief. It's head is massive and I have to pause for a few seconds to let my asshole stretch to accept its girth. It's a glorious completely full stretch!

I compose myself and slowly slide down its length as its head plunges through my rectum. I get half way down and stop for a second then pull myself off of it till its head is bumping against my inner asshole ring. I don't want to let the monster out of my ass just yet. I slide back down but this time swallow the whole thing up my ass. I'm completely full and my whole body shivers with excitement.

I work my ass off of it again but not completely out and begin to ride it up and down. Not fast by any means but still I'm riding the huge tool up my ass. The person holding it says he is riding it so deep he is touching my fingers with his asshole.

My wife tells me to go ahead and climb off of it when I can. I just can't plop it out of my ass, I have to work my asshole off of it just like I worked it in. My asshole stretches to its maximum again as it works it's way out of my ass. I finally get it past the widest part, as my butt hole releases its vice like grip, the exquisite feeling of my sphincter relaxing off of it is inexplainable. My wife says to whoever is parked behind my freshly bored out butt, your fingers touched his asshole huh? Go ahead and spread his ass cheeks and tell me what you see.

The person behind me says holy cow his asshole is stuck open and its huge. My wife tells her, well go ahead and grab his balls with your left hand, then make a fist and go ahead and put it up his butt. She obviously does because my balls are squeezed and tugged as my ass is being invaded by this women's fist. She is forcefully pushing and her fist pops right in as my asshole sloppily clamps downs on her wrist.

Now, go ahead and pump your fist in and out of his ass. Keep him steady by holding his nuts. Do it at a slow constant speed, just like you were punching his asshole. This is incredible, my ass being forced open then closing on her forearm. Her fist and forearm go completely out and in and out till my wife says that is enough. We don't want to ruin his asshole.

My wife whispers in my ear to just relax a short while and let us look at your huge wide open gaping asshole, because we are going to get ready for the grand finale.