Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 09 Pt. 04

Story Info
Flesh light and more.
948 words
4.37
20.1k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just kneeling on the table just catching my breath when one of the girls say, "look at his asshole it is stuck wide open. My wife speaks up and says not to worry, it will be back to normal in a little while. She tells me to relax and stand up next to the coffee table. She says to me a flesh light will be performing for the rest of the show. I'm relieved a little knowing my cock is going to be concentrated on.

As I flip over and stand up by the table I'm able to grasp a quick glance of the flesh light and can't help but notice the flesh light is huge, not the normal size. It's like it was built for some huge cocked dude. My wife says no peeking honey, and affixes my mask again so I cant see at all.

I'm resting comfortably standing next to the coffee table. My cock is pointing straight up at attention for the girls sitting around me. My wife calls to someone and says you can do it. I hear, okay sure, I'd love to.

Someone slathers some kind of lube on my cock and shortly an experienced hand grabs my rock hard dick. It holds my dick hard as the flesh light is bumping against my cocks head. The flesh light is forced over my cock it is slid down till the whole thing is inside it.

My wife says for her to go on, make him cum. With that the tool is stroking my dick. It surely will be moments till I'm filling it with cum. I can feel the cum building in my balls and can tell it will be a huge load. Seconds later i can hold off no longer, I thrust my hips forward to meet her strokes and shoot cum spurt after cum spurt into the fake pussy.

The toy comes to a stop with my cum covered cock still buried in it. My wife says go on honey take that off and feed him his sperm, he loves it. With that the toy is pulled off of my cock and pushed up against my mouth. I open my mouth and the sperm slowly streams onto my tongue and down my throat. I swallow all I can then lick the fake pussy searching for more.

My wife says okay that was great but now is the final act. My wife asks Lauren is he ready? She reply's yes. With that I hear the women gasp and comment "holy shit that is a big black cock"!

My wife asks me to kneel back onto the coffee table on all fours. I do as I'm told with my asshole presented to everyone. She tells Lauren to grab the flesh light and lube it up. Now go ahead and stick it up my husbands ass.

Lauren sticks the skinny part of the flesh light case up against my asshole. Thankfully because of my prior stretching it slides right in. My ass swallows the whole thing up until the fat part of the toy. My wife instructed Lauren, now just hold it there and guide your boyfriends cock inside. Then it dawned in me. This guy is going to fuck that flesh light as it is stuck up my butt.

I could sense his presence behind me. His cock touching the flesh light that was up my butt. Then it happened, he pushes his cock inside the flesh light. All of the while the toy is pushing and trying to force its way all of the way inside me. He slides his cock out and I can't feel that at all. When he stokes his cock back inside it I definitely feel it. With each stroke he pushes harder and harder at my asshole with that wide part of the flesh light.

My wife tells Lauren to hang onto it real good we don't want it to slide inside his butt. She then says now you, " go ahead and pound his asshole with your cock. Fuck him hard. I feel him grab my hips and thrust his dick into the flesh light harder and faster with each stroke. He is going to town when he suddenly thrusts real hard and lets out a moan. He says "I'm cumming" and his strokes slow down till he is just pumping the toy full of his cum.

My wife tells him to go ahead and pull his cock out when he is finished. He slides his cock out Lauren is told to clean his cock off which she quickly slurps into her mouth. When she is done she asks what should I do with this, it's full of sperm? My wife says take it out of his ass carefully and hand it to her. She is going to feed him your boyfriends cum.

I'm told to flip over and lay on the table. I get into place and then I'm told to open my mouth. Seconds later the flesh light is pushed to my lips and his sperm is dripping down my tongue. I slides right down to the bottom of my throat and I swallow, and keep swallowing till its all gone. I hear the comment "boy he eats a lot of sperm" My wife tells me "honey you have been a real trooper tonight". How does your asshole feel? I tell her if feels very stretched out. Go ahead and head to the bedroom I'll meet you later and tell you what the girls thought of you getting fucked like this tonight. I'll even tell you who was here watching and participating.