Wife's Gypsy Cock Shrinking Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jimmy," said Barbie with as much sexual arousal as he was displaying to her.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he erected his 6'5" frame to push himself all of the way inside of her. He reached around her to grab hold of her big, D cup, fake breasts that he paid for her to get. Then, once he was hard enough and sexually excited enough, he withdrew his cock and put a heavy hand to her shoulder.

"Oh, Baby," said Barbie stroking him while moving to her knees. "Daddy has such a big, hard, beautiful prick. I love your cock," she said kissing his prick and licking his prick before taking all of him in her mouth. "The only thing that I love more than fucking you is sucking you."

As soon as she was on her knees, he placed his big, gentle hand to the back of Barbie's pretty head and humped her mouth. Moving his hips as if he was riding a horse, he continued humping her mouth while fucking her face. He reached his hands down to feel and fondle her perfectly sculpted breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Fucking her face, he humped her mouth until he exploded his lust for her down her throat.

"Look at me while you suck me. I need to see my hard, hairy prick in your mouth. I need to watch you blow me," he said. "I need to see you swallow."

Barbie looked up at him with her big green eyes while stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. While he humped her mouth harder, she stroked his cock faster. Humping her harder and with her stroking him faster, and with him already so very horny, it didn't take him long to cum. After she swallowed all that he had to give, while still stroking him and pumping him for more, she licked him clean.

"I love sucking your cock, Jimmy. I love it when you cum in my mouth. I love knowing that you enjoy me sucking you as much as I love blowing you," she said smiling.

Ready to leave as quickly as he had arrived and cummed, he pushed his cock down in his underwear and zipped his pants. Then, with a big smile on his face, as if presenting her an award for giving him the best blowjob, he reached in his pocket to pull out an envelop. He handed her the envelope.

"This is for you. A little gift," he said. "I know you'll make good use of it," he said with a laugh.

He handed it to her with a big smile in the way he handed her a diamond tennis bracelet for Christmas.

"What is it?"

She looked down at the envelope before looking up at him with excitement.

"Open it," he said.

She opened the envelope.

"A Macy's credit card in my name. Wow," she said hugging him and kissing him.

He returned her hugs and kisses while feeling her shapely ass through her nightgown.

"Buy whatever you need. The card has a five-thousand-dollar credit limit. I figured you could use some new clothes," he said.

She gave him a big smile.

"Some clothes? I could buy a whole new wardrobe and then some with this," she said.

He nodded his head.

"That's why I got it for you. Buy whatever you need. Don't worry about the bill. I'll take care of that," he said.

She hugged and kissed him again.

"Thank you, Jimmy. Thank you. You're so good to me," said Barbie walking him to the door.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"I took these from the apartment across the way," said Ray, the private investigator to Donna, Jimmy's wife, the woman who hired him.

He placed a dozen photos on her dining room table of her husband, Jimmy, coming and going from Barbie's apartment. He had photos of her getting in his car and one of him kissing her goodbye on her stoop. He even had a few of them both naked, one of him fucking her doggie style, one of her on her knees blowing him, and all of them shot through her kitchen window from across the street.

Once a cop, always a cop, Ray was kicked off the department for the excessive use of force when arresting a suspect. Every time he manhandled someone, usually women, the city was sued. Using women as his personal sex objects for his personal sexual pleasure, he had no respect for women. On the pretense of searching them for weapons, he enjoyed touching them and feeling them everywhere a female cop should have touched and felt them.

"So this is my proof that my husband has been cheating me with this young whore," said Donna perusing the photos.

Unable to look through them more than once, she put them face down on the table. As if she was the winner of a game or of a contest, she looked more vindicated than she looked hurt that he was cheating. Obviously, she could divorce him now and win a big, fat settlement.

"I had my man monitor her apartment for a month. Like clockwork, your husband sees her every Thursday afternoon for sex," said the private eye looking around Donna's room. "He stays for a couple of hours, showers, and leaves."

Seeing everything and always looking around the room, the private detective's eyes never focused on any one thing but for Donna's low cut blouse. Obviously, he liked tits and with her showing him a lot of her tits, she had his focused attention. Her blouse was so low cut that every time she leaned forward, she showed him the tops of her meaty, natural B cup breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her sexy low cut bra.

"He told me he played poker on Thursday nights," said Donna looking angrier than hurt.

The private eye laughed.

"Poker? You mean, poke her," he said with a laugh. "Trust me. I know. He's poking her instead of playing poker," said the Dick. "Here's my bill that includes the expense to rent the apartment for a month."

Debbie looked down at the total.

"Five thousand dollars? It's well worth the money," said Donna leaning forward on her desk to write him a check.

As soon as she leaned forward again, as if she wasn't even wearing a top or a bra, her loose, low cut top and low cut, sexy bra leaned forward with her again. Whether deliberately or inadvertently, showing him what he obviously wanted to see, she was giving him a real down blouse show of her bra clad breasts. Staring at her as if he had never seen breasts before, Ray had the perfect down blouse view of the tops of Donna's B cup breasts, her cleavage, and her bra.

"Let me know if you need anything else," said the private investigator hinting at sex while looking down again at Donna's tits before looking up at her brown eyes.

Obviously enjoying him ogling her breasts, she gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"I have all that I need now," said Donna looking up at him and involuntarily sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. She looked down at herself to see what he was seeing of her before looking up at him again. "I'll let you know if I need more later," she said unconsciously looking down at the bulge in Ray's pants before returning her focus to his face.

One to never to miss a cue, especially with a good looking broad, in one quick move, he wrapped his arm around her slim waist, pulled her to him, and kissed her. Not pushing him away, allowing him to part her lips with his tongue, she returned his kiss. Then, when he felt her ample breasts through her top and fingered her emerging nipples, she felt his erection through his pants. As soon as she felt his cock through his pants, he stuck his horny hand down her top and inside of her bra.

As soon as he touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, she voluntarily moved to her knees. It was obvious what she wanted to do was what he needed her to do. With his erection that tented his pants only inches from her mouth, she unzipped him and reached her hand inside of his pants and down in his underwear. She pulled out his erect prick and stared at it in the way he stared at her tits through her clothes. She stroked his cock while looking up at him.

"Is this what you want for a job well done, a blowjob? You want me to suck your cock? You want me to blow you while you fondle my breasts and finger my nipples?" She gave him another sexy smile while still staring up at him. "I bet you'd like to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow your cum, too."

What she accused her husband of doing, cheating on her, she was now cheating on him with her private dick. Somehow, as if giving herself permission for the proof that her private eye uncovered, she was ready to suck Ray for allowing her to win her upcoming divorce lawsuit. As much as Ray was a whoremonger, his wife was a whore too. Only, hiding it better than he did, she secretly bedded many of the men she met while donating to their charities and their causes.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if I didn't cum in your mouth, Donna, and if you didn't swallow my cum," said Ray snidely.

Donna stroked him faster while staring at his cock. She kissed his cock and licked his cock while stroking his cock. Then, she took his stiff prick in her mouth and sucked him while staring up at him. She showed him his prick buried in her mouth that stretched her lips. Sucking him deeper, she stroked him faster while he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples. It didn't take Ray long to cum in Donna's willing mouth.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Now that Donna had proof of her husband's infidelity, she was ready to take the next step in her revenge. Forget about divorce attorneys. She'd make more money staying married to him and setting aside a stockpile of cash whenever she could without him noticing. Instead of divorcing him, she wanted to get her husband where he'd feel her pain the most, in his pocket and in his underwear. She needed to go see Vadoma, her gypsy witch of a friend.

"Vadoma. I need your help," said Donna.

Vadoma smiled at her friend.

"Whatever you need, I am here for you," said Vadoma.

Donna pulled the photos of her husband from her pocketbook.

"I recently discovered that my husband is cheating on me. He's keeping a mistress, a woman nearly half his age. Instead of divorcing him, I need you to make a potion that will shrink and wither his prick," said Donna. "I need to fix him so that he'll never have sex with anyone again."

As if she was a psychic or a clairvoyant, Vadoma put her hand on the photos and closed her eyes before picking them up to look through them.

"I can do that but leave the photos with me. Come back next week and I'll have your potion ready for you," said Vadoma. "I just need to know one thing. Does he drink flavored coffee?"

Donna handed the woman a small stack of one hundred dollar bills and left to return next week.

"Yes, he does. Hazelnut. He drinks hazelnut coffee," said Donna. "He loves the taste of hazelnut."

In a week's time, she returned to retrieve her photos and the potion.

"Sorry, I had to destroy one of the photos to make the potion but it was a duplicate of a photo that you already had. I needed his image," said Vadoma.

She returned the remaining photos along with a small bottle of potion, about two ounces.

"Thank you," said Donna. "What do I do with it?"

Vadoma put her hand on Donna's hand to stare in her eyes.

"Be very careful with this. It's a very powerful potion. Put a small amount, no more than a few drops, in his coffee or food every day for a week. Working much like saltpeter, even counteracting Viagra, it will be impossible for him to get an erection for a very long time," she said.

Donna held the bottle up to the light and laughed. The white ingredients looked like semen.

"What does it taste like?"

Vadoma laughed the laugh of a wicked witch.

"Hazelnut. I made it to taste like hazelnut" said Vadoma. "Being that you told me that he drinks hazelnut flavored coffee, he won't know the difference."

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

The next morning, while Jimmy was in the bedroom dressing, Donna prepared his coffee. Instead of putting in a small amount, a few drops of Vadoma's potion as recommended, she dumped the whole bottle in his coffee. The potion blended and disappeared in the coffee as if it was creamer.

"See if you like this. It's something new on the market, hazelnut creamer," said Donna handing her husband his coffee.

He took a sip before guzzling the rest of the cup.

"It's good. It's really good. I like it. I like it a lot," he said. "I'm late. I have to go."

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Witnesses said that they heard his loud screams. His screams were so loud and so high pitch that they thought it was a woman being raped in the men's room of his office. Paramedics covered Jimmy's naked torso with a sheet. Once proud of his eight-inch cock, his prick had shriveled to less than an inch.

The End

Please vote. Please give me the support of your votes and comments.

12