Wifes Lesson

Story Info
A flirtatious wife pays with her arse.
924 words
3.01
68.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaMith
DaMith
15 Followers

My normally demure wife, influenced by a moderate amount of alcohol, unexpectedly began to respond, in a flirtatious manner, to the attention afforded to her by the idiot husband of her best friend.

I will not tolerate slutty behaviour (outside of the bedroom) this she knows...she will be held accountable and a suitable restoration (of my determination) will be required.

If she wants to act like a mole...then I will educate her in the practices of such.

Her hands are tied behind her back; she is blindfolded, lying on her side on the bed.

I have told her that she will assume the "doggie" position and a man unknown to her will enter the room and fuck her. Any verbal protests from her will be firmly dismissed. I have told her she is not converse with him and he will not converse with her. He will not touch her in any way other than to enter her from behind.

He will be wearing a condom.

He will fuck her and then leave.

This man of course will be me...with some slight modifications.

I have obtained a prosthetic device which slips over my erect penis substantially increasing the girth of my member.

I will take a shot of whiskey (something I do not usually consume) and use a new deodorant ...to hopefully disguise my scent.

This of course should not fully deceive her. I do expect her to realise at some point, that it is in fact I.

How she will react is yet to be seen.

I will fuck her with my "fat cock".

She will be told that one strange fuck does not make a slut and that "the stranger" will be back.

If all goes to plan... "the stranger" will return the next week ...fuck her doggie style and leave.

On the 3rd week I will change the plan somewhat.

I will in fact, engage the services of a third party; a gentleman with a thick fat cock will take my place in the bedroom.

Again, I will tell her the stranger is to come in and fuck her in the doggy position.

Again, I will tell her I will be outside waiting. Of course, I will be in the room witnessing her being defiled.

Again, I will tell her that he will not be touching her in any way other than to fuck her pussy from behind...

However, I will have instructed him to manhandle her breasts and nipples and to give her her vagina a not too gentle fingering.

If she resists verbally...he will speak and she will at that point realise the predicament she is in. She will no doubt protest but I have instructed him to threaten to gag her with his underpants. If she continues to protest... so be it...The underpants will be used and I will be there to witness of the "rape" of my wife.

If she lets him finger and grope her without protest, I will begin to have a better understanding of her secret slut desires.

The stranger will know that it is my wish that, should she submit to groping and fingering without protest, he will be required to, at some stage during her inevitable fucking, to remove himself from her vagina and insert his cock, now covered with her own juices, into her mouth. Again should she offer any resistance...he is to insist that she take him fully into her mouth. Should she prove extraordinarily stubborn on this point I have instructed him to offer her a choice between his cock in her mouth ...or her anus.

Anal sex is not something she would usually desire. We have undertaken said practice on occasion but I would imagine that has only been to fulfil my desire... If she did, in fact, choose to be fucked in her arse by this stranger, I would be totally devastated and my cunning plan would instantly unravel.

If all goes to plan, he will fuck her for a period and then extract himself from her and make her suck it ... Then he will return to her enflamed vag to give her wet pussy a final reaming.

I have requested he pull out of her upon nearing ejaculation, and deposit his seed in her mouth... Making sure she swallows every drop. Again should she resist ...he will become insistent.

He will leave... I will "return" to be bedroom...

I will remonstrate to her the folly of her wanton nature. I will allege that the stranger told me that she asked him to come in her mouth and I now fully realise that she is, in fact, a dirty little slut. Her demeanour and attitude will determine my next course of action...but if all goes to plan ...

I will tell her that now... I will have to fuck her...I enter her roughly ...pumping her freshly fucked cunt. Banging it in with no regards to her pleasure. My witnessing of the stranger defiling her, only minutes before, will no doubt, have left me near the brink of orgasm. I will not last long...

I will quickly withdraw from her vag, complaining of its sloppy nature... "The stranger has stretched your dirty little hole...your slut cunt is too big for me..."

I will take her tight arse... hopefully as she wails in protest...I will ease it in slowly...prolonging her ordeal and extending my pleasure...with increasing intensity I will build my lust...relentlessly using her tightest of holes till I spill my hot seed deep within her.

That's the plan...

DaMith
DaMith
15 Followers