Wife's Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
812 Followers

Michael and Skinny were laughing at their friend fucking me, each held one of my ankles and pulled my legs backwards in the air. This was not at all comfortable so I bent my knees and with my own hands pulled my legs back towards my shoulders. This helped spread my thighs even wider so Baldy could get better penetration. Luckily I didn't have to put up with the overweight, bald slob fucking me for too long. With his hand still firmly gripping the top of my head he moved his other hand behind my one of my thighs a squeezed my ass hard. He stopped kissing me and I thought he was going to have a heart-attack with his wheezing and gasping for air. He pumped really hard several more times and gave a few convulsive thrusts then shot another load of semen into me.

I gave a big sigh of relief as he rolled off me and had to admit to myself that it was all over fairly quickly, as they had promised. Hell, the old guy even surprised me with his enthusiastic effort in the end. I just wished they hadn't all blown in me as I could feel heaps of the stuff inside my cunny! Luckily I was on the pill, but I was still worried that one of them might have had some sort of disease! As soon as I got back home I would visit the STD clinic and have a check-up.

Both men dressed almost immediately and even thanked me as I still lay there exhausted. Baldy informed me that it was the best root he had had in over a year. Of course this brought out an instant response from Skinny. "That's the only root you've had in a year!" he laughed almost hysterically.

Michael promised me my secret was safe, like I could trust him now! "Gee... thanks!" I said to him. "I'm just glad you haven't got any more friends waiting in the trees to have their turn at me!" Yes, it could have been a lot worse; there may have been twenty of them! Don't laugh! But I considered myself to be damn lucky under the circumstances.

The three of them just left me there and they walked off back up the hill laughing and joking with each other. They just fucked me then left! I just wanted to lie there and recover for awhile longer but I heard a group of boisterous drunks stumbling down the hill close to where I was and I thought it wise to get a move on before they all had me too!

I used the rug to wipe myself as best I could, I couldn't find my torn panties though and guessed that maybe they had been "souvenired" and dressed without them. For the second time that night I cleaned myself up in the restrooms and tried to wash the strong smell of sex off my skin with the paper towels and soap provided.

Wearily, I managed to find my way back to Garry's camp without any further trouble as most people were now crashed-out. It was nearly daylight and luckily no one noticed me sneak back into the tent.

Fortunately Garry was still asleep where I had left him and I slipped back under the sleeping bag next to his back. I was still aware of the musky smell of sex on my skin and hoped to God Garry didn't notice it. Maybe I would have a swim in the dam later on when it was daylight, I had thought and try to clean up some more.

For the right or wrong reasons, I decided not to tell Garry what had happened to me. I mean, how could I? I was unhurt really, apart from a slight ringing in my ear, and of course a very sore and tender pussy! Mmm...my legs hurt too, and so did one of my breasts. Then there was the very slight burning sensation in my ass and of course my jaw ached a lot! Hmmm...I had truly been done over hadn't I?

And although I was absolutely exhausted, I decided that I would find my girlfriends first thing in the morning and recommend we leave the concert, just as Garry wanted. I wondered if any of my friends had some stories to tell as I had not seen any of the three of them in hours! I guessed they would most likely be up by our car cosy in the little tent that we had set up together.

I did find my girlfriends eventually. I think two of them had a really good time the night before also judging by their dishevelled state and lack of certain items of clothing. When we were leaving later that morning, I wondered which one of Garry's "bro's" had been the culprit in the tent.

* * *

Although I had my suspicions, I never did find out who it was that took me in the tent that night and it has been a great source of fantasy for me ever since.

Garry and I moved interstate not long after my "ordeal" as he found a better job in the warmth of the sub-tropics. Our love for each other just grew and grew. We got married within a year of moving away, it was just a quiet little service, just the way we wanted, no hassle. We now have two lovely children and a nice home.

I grew up a lot after the night I was raped and feel far worldlier for the experience now. I know how careful you have to be and rarely go out to places where Garry suggests it may be risky. Garry has settled down a lot, too.

He still doesn't know what happened to me all those years ago. Oddly enough, he is now suggesting we join a swingers club for a bit of fun! Yes, old Mr Possessive says he is willing to share me! Of course I don't really believe him; I think he just wants to use it as an excuse to fuck other women as since leaving all his "bro's" behind he has missed out on all that stray pussy that hangs around bikers. Poor dear!

Garry has become a bit, mmm dare I say, "Quick" these last few years. I am not sure if it is age related or what, but I do miss the long hard bangs that we used to have. So, maybe we should join a swingers club or something, as I could certainly do with a "Mickey Long-dick" every once in awhile! Wonder what Garry would really think if I fucked someone with his consent, maybe while he watched? Hmmm...

Still, I have my memories of that far away night...as well as the Polaroid photos that Michael had left on the bonnet of the car for me, yes he was true to his word, eventually, and he kept my secret. And although the photos are starting to fade a little, every so often I bring them out from my hiding place and quickly masturbate with my favourite vibrator while looking at them, just to confirm that it really happened! I still look more or less the same as back then and I haven't put on any extra weight, except for my boobs, which have managed to grow an extra cup size!

Hmmm...yes Garry, I'm not as "innocent" as you would like to think I am. Maybe...just maybe I should tell you about the hitchhikers I have innocently picked up recently?

Yes, maybe I will, later...

coops181
coops181
812 Followers