Wife's Long Awaited Threesome

Story Info
Wife fulfills long time fantasy of having two men at once.
1.5k words
4.17
121.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy and I had an exciting sex life. We talked a lot about our fantasies and tried our best to make them come true. Lacy often talked about wanting to have sex with two guys. In grade school, she had made out with two boys under the pull out stands in the gym and she had always fantasized about it since. The idea of watching her with another guy intrigued me and I had told her that she was free to make it happen should the opportunity arise. Not much later, the opportunity apparently arose.

Lacy knew I would be coming straight home from work and would be there about 5:15. When I walked in the door, Lacy was on the couch, naked, her legs spread wide, and our neighbor Tony's head was buried between her legs. Lacy said she thought I'd never get home and told me to get undressed. She said Tony had volunteered to help with her fantasy. She had made him wait till I got home before he could fuck her though. She said he had been eating her for a while and had made her cum several times. She was ready for more. I stood there frozen. I was so exited by what I was seeing that I could not move. She wasn't sure if I was going to freak out or what. Finally I said I hadn't seen anything yet and he couldn't begin to fuck her till I saw him make her cum. They both relaxed with that comment and Lacy told Tony that he'd have to make her cum again for me. He was happy to oblige.

As he renewed his assault on her clit, I removed my clothes and sat in a chair across from them. I wanted to see her face as he made her cum. She loves to be eaten. She will let me eat her any time and anywhere. Once she even asked me to eat her under the table, in a dark booth, in the back of a busy bar while at the same time, a woman nearby watched. But that's another story.

Tony was obviously quite good with his tongue. Lacy was going nuts. She kept telling Tony that his tongue felt great. She begged him to make her cum. Knowing it would turn me on, she told me that Tony made her cum incredibly hard. She told me having me watch him eat her turned her on. The more turned on she got, the more turned on I got. She told me to stroke my dick so she could watch while he made her cum. She likes to watch me masturbate hard and fast. My cock was so hard from watching her. I was so turned on I came almost instantly. Nothing excites her more that watching a man cum. So in turn she exploded in Tony's face. Her legs clamed down hard on his head. The look on her face was the sexiest, hottest, most exciting I'd ever seen. I knew she had cum awfully hard.

Then he stood up and I saw an enormously hard dick. I asked Lacy if she had sucked it yet. Shamefully she said she could not wait for me and had sucked him off earlier. My dick instantly sprang back up. It turned me on to know she had given him head without me there. I imagined her making him cum. I just wanted her to enjoy him. I wasn't the least bit jealous. She saw how excited this made me and told me that, if I wanted, she'd suck him again so I could see. Boy did I want to see that big dick in her mouth. She knows I love to watch a woman suck cock. More than that though, I knew she wanted to suck him again. She was so hot and excited now; there was nothing she didn't want to try. And she loves to feel a man fill her mouth. She says that just thinking about a dick in her mouth makes her wet.

She didn't wait for an answer, quickly stuffing that big, thick dick in her hot mouth. Lacy definitely knows how to give head. And she was sucking him like his was the last dick on earth. I'm not sure which of us was more excited. I was certainly turned on watching her expertly manipulate his throbbing dick. I walked over and she reached up and started to stroke me while she sucked him. Then she started to go back and forth from one dick to the other. I could tell this was turning her on. It was certainly turning me on. She brought both of our cocks to her mouth at the same time. I knew she wanted to feel us both in her mouth at once. We had talked about it. She said she would cum so hard by having two dicks in her mouth at the same time. She stuffed our dicks deep in her mouth. It looked incredible. She sucked both heads at the same time. She was moaning loudly. It looked so good, I came again, both filling her mouth and covering her chin. A moment later, Tony also came in her mouth and on her face. This was obviously too much for Lacy and she came so hard she collapsed.

I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and began to eat her delicious pussy. Tony began to suck her hard, pink nipples. It didn't take long to revive her. She said she wanted to feel my dick inside her. So I told her to get on her hands and knees. With Tony lying in front of her she did as I told her to. I was so excited that my dick was still hard. I love to see her enjoy sex this much.

My cock slid easily inside her wet pussy. She had never been quite so wet before. Meanwhile she took Tony's dick in her mouth again. She said later that it turned her on incredibly to act like such a slut. It turned me on at least as much. Since she had made Tony cum twice now, she had to suck him hard again. Her expert lips achieved that in no time. She was rocking back hard on my cock to meet my every thrust. I was fucking her hard and fast. But she never stopped sucking his dick except to scream out how much she loved this.

Then, when she could tell I was getting close, she made me stop. She said she wanted Tony to fuck her. She told me to lie on my back and she climbed over me in a 69 position. I quickly dove into her sweetness. Meanwhile she directed Tony to fuck her from behind. This was another of our shared fantasies. She wanted to feel my tongue on her clit while she had a dick inside her. I wanted to see his dick fuck her as close up as possible. It looked so good to watch him slide in and out of her so closely. His dick was so big. I knew she must have loved this. I sucked hard on her clit as he fucked her. I wanted her to feel more pleasure than she'd ever felt before. He was fucking her like crazy. She sucked my dick as hard as she could. Her muffled cries were making me so excited. She was going wild. She had to love this.

She often said I was the best she'd ever been with. Later, however she told me that Tony almost as good. It turned me on to know that. I loved knowing that he turned her on.

Tony fucked her for a very long time. Lacy came at least three times. She got so excited that I thought I'd explode. Finally Tony shot his load deep into Lacy. Tony's cumming was enough to make Lacy cum once again. She rolled over on her back and I climbed on top so I could fuck her. I wanted it to last but I didn't know how long I could. Lacy asked Tony to stroke his cock while I fucked her so she could watch him. Once again his majestic cock rose to the occasion and soon he was stroking himself furiously. She rubbed her clit at an equally furious pace. She kept saying over and over how good it felt and that she couldn't believe it was happening. She said she felt so dirty and it felt so good. I told her she looked so sexy fucking two guys. I told her I loved this. She said that made her happy and that she wanted to feel really dirty. She told us that she wanted us to cum all over her. Tony quickly obliged, shooting a huge load across her chest. She went nuts, rubbing his sticky cum over her nipples and her clit. Then I could take no more and I shot an equally large load across her chest.

It was indeed an incredible experience. Lacy and I continue to have explosive sex either alone, with Tony, or one of the other two guys she has since met. We are so lucky that our desires are so alike.