Wife's Massage

Story Info
Wife gets a really nice rubdown.
1.3k words
3.41
137.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny morning and Mohit couldn't wait to get out to the golf course. He had awoken to find my hand on his cock, so he reached over and touched her slightly moist pussy. I stirred and said something about a sexy dream I had had the night before. He wanted so to stay in bed and fill my warm, moist pussy but he was already late and he figured he could make up for it that night. As Mohit was driving away, something was nagging at the back of his brain but he couldn't remember what it was.

By the time he was teeing off on the first hole, I had just gotten out of bed, put on my robe, and gone downstairs to make a pot of coffee. I was looking forward to a nice quiet Saturday . After reading the paper and settling down on the sofa to read a book I was slightly startled to hear the doorbell ring. I put down my book and went to answer it. I opened the door to two well-built men. They were carrying some sort of folded leather case.

"Mrs. Sonia?" they asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"We are here for the massages for you and Mr. Mohit," they stated.

I then remembered that Mohit and me had won massages for two and this was the day. I realized that they had both forgotten all about it. I said, "Mohit has gone golfing and won't be back for some time. Could we schedule this for another day?"

" No, we're sorry, but we are so busy it has to be today or not at all."

I said, "Well, I guess I could have my massage, but I'm sorry to have to inconvenience one of you."

The masseuses smiled at each other and said, "I guess Mohit will just miss out, but we can massage you together if you don't mind. It is quite an experience that way."

if wasn't sure at first but I realized I was in the mood for a nice relaxing massage and Mohit would insist that I go ahead anyway. I then said, "Okay, come on in. I've been looking forward to this for some time." They came in, and proceeded to introduce themselves. The taller of the two was named Bob and the shorter one was Tom. I said, "Please don't call me Mrs. Sonia. Just call me Sonia."

Bob and Tom began to unfold their table in the middle of the living room. As they were doing this, I looked them over. They appeared to be in their late 20's or early 30's. They were both in great shape. Bob was about six feet tall, slender but with some muscle, blonde wavy hair, deep blue eyes, and a very nice smile. Tom was shorter, about five feet nine inches tall, with very broad shoulders, thick muscles, dark brown eyes, and brown hair. As Bob bent over to unfold the table I couldn't help but notice his small firm ass. I felt both men were attractive in their own way and I was looking forward to the two of them massaging me simultaneously. I had had massages before and couldn't wait to feel the deep relaxation that came with muscles being rubbed and prodded.

The table was ready and covered with towels. Bob told Me to pull my arms out of the sleeves of my robe, loosen the tie, and lay down on my stomach. The table was a little high, so as I lifted my leg up onto the table, my robe slipped up slightly from behind, just enough so that he caught a glimpse of the top of my thighs and the firm curve of the bottom of my ass. He knew I couldn't see him so he just enjoyed the view. I pulled my other leg up and lay comfortably on my stomach. They provided a small pillow for my head. Then they swiftly pulled my robe off, but at the same time covered my bottom with a warm towel. I was a little surprised by this movement but realized it was just part of the massage process. Tom then poured a small amount of warm oil on the middle of my back. This sent a tingle from my neck down to the bottom of my spine.

I said, "That oil really feels good. It's so warm."

Tom then explained, "We buy this special. The heat of the body is what actually makes the oil warm. So the warmer the part of the body is, the warmer the oil feels." He then began to spread the oil all over my back. Within moments I could feel the muscles in my back begin to relax.

About the same time I felt Bob's hands on my feet. Usually my feet were ticklish, but he seemed to know how to massage my feet in a way that did not bother my. Somehow, it was even sensual. He didn't so much rub as press on certain points. At one point he pressed deeply on a spot near my heel and I felt a twinge run straight up my legs to my pussy. I actually jumped a little at this sudden feeling of pleasure and was a little surprised to feel the heat between my legs. Next he poured warm lotion on my calf on my left leg, pouring all the way up to the back of my thigh, then pouring oil on the back of my right thigh and down to my right calf. He began to work the oil into my leg muscles.

While Bob had been rubbing my feet, Tom had massaged my shoulders, working down one arm to my hand, where he actually massaged each finger separately. He then started on the other hand and rubbed back up that arm. Even though I had only had my feet and arms massaged at this point, I was becoming so relaxed that I felt I could probably fall asleep if I allowed myself to. But I wanted to stay awake for the whole experience. Tom then moved on to my neck. I had always loved to have my neck rubbed, but the way he did it was totally new. He too seemed to know special pressure points and at one point I could feel my whole back and even my ass begin to relax as he deeply massaged my neck.

I was lying with my hands under my head now, with my elbows sticking out to the side. Tom moved around the side of the table so as to work on my back easier. As he moved, he brushed up against my elbow. I didn't think much of it at first but then began to wonder if that was his dick that had brushed against my. I imagined that it was. After all, as long as I was getting this special treatment from two attractive men, why not fantasize a little. He then began to massage my back, starting at the top and slowly moving downward.

By now Bob had finished with my calves and was working on the backs of my thighs. I was amazed at how he was able to press so firmly and yet not hurt me at all. As he was rubbing my legs and Tom was working on my lower back, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. It was all just so relaxing. In the beginning I had been a little wary about two strange men massaging me at the same time, especially being home alone, but by now I realized I had been foolish. If these men had meant any harm they certainly wouldn't be taking all this time to make me feel so good.

The two men noticed me quiet, soft breathing and realized I was dozing. They smiled at each other and went on with their work. As they rubbed and prodded, they admired my body.

To be continued...
Love Sonia