Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 01

Story Info
A crippled husband spies on his wife.
2.9k words
4.45
213k
112
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers

In 1962 I married Carol when we were eighteen. We’d both been abandoned as babies and the same couple had adopted us so we grew up as brother and sister although having different birth parents.

Carol had a faded photograph of her birth mother also called Carol at eighteen years of age. She’d no idea who her father was and I’d no inkling who my real parents were and was envious of that photo.

We fought sometimes but mostly I protected Carol as her big brother. Later our feelings for each other grew into love and we married. On our wedding day Carol looked the spitting image of her mother in the photo.

We were both virgins until our honeymoon night though we had indulged in mutual masturbation before this, as she was too scared of getting pregnant to do it before marriage.

My new wife was my dream, a blond blue-eyed pocket Venus, small waist, tight bum and huge 36EE tits. I knew men of all ages wanted to fuck her but we’d been sweethearts most of our lives and needed no one else.

We’d managed to get a mortgage for a small country cottage with a garage and a garden to relax in. Both of us found work in the local towns sports centre as masseurs each working on our own sex.

After a year the centre made Carol redundant and she could only find part time employment so I had the idea of having private customers at home as it would be tax-free. Needing somewhere to do this I converted our garage half into a massage parlour and the other half into a gym.

Over the years I built up a list of private male clients by word of mouth strictly by appointment. Carol had a few private female clients but the local ladies at that time seemed reluctant to have messages. With the extra money we bought a mini car and new furniture on hire purchase.

Our idyllic life style changed in an instant for the worse when I feel off my bike and was paralysed from the waist down. The doctors told me my spine hadn’t been severed and there was an outside chance that I may regain at least some lower body function in the future if I was very lucky.

Unfortunately by the time I left hospital we were in deep debt. Carol said it would be all right and tried to combine looking after me at home and doing cleaning jobs.

At first I felt suicidal but found an outlet for my frustration by working out on my usable top half of my body in our gym. Unfortunately I was now incapable of sex!

This loss was the most upsetting for me, I thought Carol would soon need someone new and told her it would be alright if she did. But my wonderful wife assured me she didn’t need anyone else she was just glad I was alive.

However money was our real problem, the car and most of our furniture was repossessed and we were so far behind with our mortgage it looked likely the building society would foreclose on our house.

Then one of my old massage customers came round, he’d been abroad and hadn’t heard of my disablement. He’d severe pains in his neck and shoulders and asked me to recommend another masseur that could sort it out.

I said without thinking my wife Carol was capable of doing it but she only deals with women, though I’d ask her on the off chance. Carol said no at first, but as we were desperate for money and it was only on his neck and shoulders she said she’d do it this time only.

She took the man into the massage parlour garage conversion while I was in the other half in my wheel chair working on my weights. My upper body was by now muscular though my legs had shrunken with misuse. I could hear muffled talking between Carol and the customer and tried to hear more.

I couldn’t understand a word but oddly the thought of Carol manipulating another mans muscles made me feel jealous. It was silly really as it was me who’d suggested she did it for him.

The man’s massage was over and Carol told him to come back in three days so she could finish it. I asked her how it went and she said the man had been a perfect gentleman so she’d got over her reluctance. As she said we needed the money desperately and would deal with other men’s problems. But only for recommended men by appointment as she didn’t want to advertise and give some the wrong idea.

Carol was right as always but I was still jealous, so while she was out shopping I drilled a hole in the partition wall between the massage area and the gym section. It was at a perfect height for me to sit in my wheel chair and see directly onto the massage table.

I cleaned up the sawdust and disguised the hole on both sides. Later the same customer returned for his second session and I tried the viewing hole out. It was perfectly placed. I could see every move and hear every word clearly. Carol was dressed in trousers and fully covering blouse top. The guy was wearing trousers, but without a shirt and lying with his face in the hole in the massage table provided.

It was all above board and correct. He said he’d several friends who needed attention for muscular problems, could she deal with them? Carol said she would if they gave his name as recommendation.

I could see my wife’s hands pressing hard into the customers’ back and shoulders, manipulating his muscles. This should have made me jealous but it was having a very different effect altogether.

I was getting some feeling in my penis, I feeling it getting hard, sexual feelings again at last. The more I watched Carol caressing the man the more sensation I got. I felt like shouting Eureka, but dare not or it would let on that I was spying on my wife. Voyeurism seemed to be jolting my brain into giving my cock some of its old feelings back!

Soon other men who’d been recommended had massages from Carol. They’d all been circumspect until I noticed through my spy hole a new man with a very different attitude.

Carol was giving him a full body massage and he was laying on his front in just skimpy G-string underpants. She covered his backside with a towel as usual; when his back had been completed my wife told him to turn over and reached round for her bottle of massage oil at the same time.

The guy turned over and threw the towel off, I could see he had a hard on as he’d released it from its confines. When Carol turned back she was exposed to a very stiff nine-inch cock. My lovely wife went red in the face until with her hands shaking she put a towel back over his stiff member.

The man said he was sorry but he couldn’t help it she was so good with her hands. Carol said in a whisper that it was ok. The guy said he’d not got a girl friend and would pay her an extra £20 if she’d wank him off? But Carol said with a quiver in her voice, “No! I’m not a prostitute just a masseur and I’m happily married!

My own cock was as hard as the other mans, the whole situation had turned me on so much. I rubbed my cock and it was responding even more remarkable I was getting feeling in my legs and feet.

The man left after arranging another appointment for the next week. Carol came into see me and told me she wasn’t going to do any more massages for men from then on. I couldn’t tell her what the effect of my spying on them had been so coped out saying “As you wish.”

But the next day I got our accounts out and said how well she’d done, we were getting near to being solvent. But we had to have even more the next month to keep our head above water. The trouble was the massages on the series of men were producing half our income.

I told Carol unless we could come up with another source of income she’d need to keep massaging her male customers for a while. In fact we needed considerably more to keep our house.

Carol said, “You don’t know what you’re asking me to do lover!” I did but couldn’t let on. My wife looked closely at the figures, sighed and said ok I’ll get us the extra we need, but looked away from me as she said it!

My lower body didn’t seem any better and I began to think I’d imagined the voyeur effect. The following week the man who’d propositioned Carol came for his next appointment. I got myself into position by the spy hole and could see him leering at my wife’s bum as she got the towel from the basket.

Carol did his back first and as she did so my cock was again showing signs of life. He turned over and throwing off his towel exposed his painfully hard penis once more. I heard him say please Carol I need your help so much I haven’t have a girlfriend for over a year, I’m desperate!

His pleading had Carol feeling sorry for him and she said, “Ok but it will cost you £20 more.” He agreed eagerly and took a note from his wallet and gave it to my wife.

Carol pulled on a pair of plastic gloves and reached for his hard member her wrists shaking as she did so. My cock was now fully hard and my toes started to twitch for the first time since the accident.

Carol used both hands and started to wank his cock not gently but extremely vigorously. The guy wasn’t expecting such speed and arched his back off the couch to meet her frenzied movements. I’m amazed he lasted as long as he did but when he came spunk shot three foot into the air and landed on Carols face and hair.

He continued shooting streams of cum into the air; Carol didn’t stop, her griping hands were still a blur of speed. Ten times the guys’ cock spurted, the last being a dribble. He tried to stop her then as he was finished but Carol still kept on and I noticed the guys cock started to harden again. My wife was tiring a bit now and her hand speed diminished, the mans face was ecstatic and after another five minutes he came for a second time hitting Carols mouth.

Absent-mindedly it seemed my wife licked her lips dragging a glob of cum into her mouth. The man said that was fantastic and gave her another note. I’d been wanking my cock in rhythm with Carols cock handling but hadn’t cum. However for a few seconds I’d stood up only to fall back into my chair again.

I suddenly realized what was happening, my heart was racing and my face was red with the blood pressure my voyeurism had produced. This extra pressure had forced blood round my arteries and jump-started my paralysed limbs.

I was confused, I should have been insanely jealous, after all my wife had just given another man a hand job. But I wasn’t I was elated not just from my miraculous improvement in health but surprisingly I’d enjoyed seeing her handle another mans cock and knew I wanted her to have more ex marital liaisons as they turned me on!

We still hadn’t enough money to pay our bills and I told my loving wife I was so worried about it. I admit I’d done it partly so that she’d be more likely to use her sex to get more and feed my voyeuristic streak. I just showed her the letter that told us we needed £250 by the coming Friday to stop our electricity being cut off. She sighed and said, “I’ll get it somehow!”

The following day a new customer came after being recommended by the guy she’d given a hand job to. He was a grey haired man I would guess to be well over sixty. He asked for a full body massage, Carol was dressed in just her marathon running shorts the type split at the side. On her top she had a slightly see through white blouse that I could plainly see her low cut bra through.

My wife poured oil on his back and spent time massaging it into his muscles. When she said turn over he did exposing his thick hard cock. “I don’t do that sort of thing on a regular basis mister,” she said. “I understand,” the man said, “but it seems that you do need money urgently am I right?”

“Well yes,” Carol replied, “but I’m not that desperate!” “I understand” the man stated, but I’m prepared to pay you £200 if you’ll finish the massage topless and give me a blow job, what do you say?

Her face looked like thunder so I thought she was going to slap him and throw him out. But she hesitated just for a second indicating she was thinking about it, this amount of money would nearly pay the electricity bill.

She looked frightened, I’d tried to persuade her to suck me off but she didn’t want to so I didn’t push my luck I loved her after all. Would she do an act that repulsed her with me for an old stranger, just to pay our bill?

Part of me wanted to stop this now, to protect her, but my cock was stiffer than it had ever been, I needed the adrenalin and blood rush to help heal my affliction.

He said my lovely blond blue-eyed wife died on this day a year ago and I miss our sex, you remind me of her. His story seemed to impress her and with her hands shaking she said in a low ashamed tone of voice, “Make it £250 and I’ll do it!”

She took the old mans money and unbuttoned her blouse. Slowly she removed her bra and turned so the man could see her huge breasts. I’d tears in my eyes for my lovely wife as the man felt her tits and sucked her nipples one at a time.

But my legs were hurting now as if they were responding to her nipples elongating with her own lust. She moved her hand onto his swollen member. It would be the first time her virgin lips encircled anyone’s knob. She bent and sucked on just the first inch of his penis without enthusiasm.

I could see her grimace at the new taste and feeling on her lips, she was plainly a novice at this but he didn’t seem to mind. He was using his hands to encourage her rubbing the nape of her neck, ear lobes and buttocks but was getting negative response from her, if fact she pulled away from his touch.

Eventually he started rubbing both fronts of her thighs at once, I knew this was the place that turned my lovely wife on. He realized it immediately and stroked her bare legs until she was moving with his caresses.

Then one hand went up inside her shorts and G-string panties. I could see he’d worked his fingers inside her cunt and had his thumb rubbing her clitoris. She let his cock head fall from her mouth and said, “Na - No you mustn’t do --- OH YES please don’t stop!

With that her mouthing of his cock changed to taking it right in and sucking hard and fast. I was standing on my own for the first time as I stroked my own cock; it was as exquisite for me as it was for her customer. I could see her working the old mans cock up and down then pulling away and licking his bell end. His face was a picture of his impeccable intense pleasure.

Now I understood, she was enjoying it as well; all three of us were exceptionally turned on by the acts taking place. Soon the old man was cumming in her mouth, she choked a little but kept sucking and swallowing. She was shaking, her whole body contracting in her own orgasm. She came when he was cumming, then seeing them orgasm also made me cum.

My first shot of sperm since the accident hit the wall and I stood strait for a few seconds, then fell back down crying. I was allowing and in fact encouraging my perfect wife to prostitute herself, to become a slut wife, to cuckold me!

What worried me more was I needed her to do it more times to free myself from my paralysis both physical and mental. I realized now I was a natural voyeur, worse still a wife watcher it was all invasive drug. We needed the money and I needed my slut wife fix.

I listened at the peephole and heard the old man make another appointment for next week and say he wanted to fuck her then!

She never said she would but she hadn’t said she wouldn’t either so I suspected she was going to let him do her as he’d asked.

What had I done to us, could I soon be being fully cuckolded, what if he fucked her bare back and gave her his baby?

I was appalled but exceptionally turned on at the same time; I couldn’t wait for this guys next appointment to see how much of a slut wife Carol had become!

gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers