Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife cuckolds him while he watches.
2.3k words
4.38
209.4k
48
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers

Carol and I had first met as babies in an orphanage; we were both adopted by the same couple and brought up like brother and sister. By her teens Carol was a blonde blue-eyed pocket Venus, small waist, tight bum and huge 36EE breasts. We fell in love and married; till our wedding night we were both virgins.

We took out an short term mortgage on a country cottage in order to pay it off in the shortest time in consequence it used up all our spare cash each month. To afford this I'd converted our garage into a massage parlour in one half and a gym in the other and we both took on private clients of the same corresponding sex.

We were blissfully happy until I'd being crippled from the waist down in a cycling accident. However my doctors did tell me not very convincingly there was a possibility I might eventually recover some movement.

I couldn't work anymore and my wife reluctantly agreed to take over some of my male customers in our private parlour. When she had her first male client I felt jealous at the thought of my wife manipulating another mans muscles. To keep a check on what she was doing with the men I drilled a hole in the partition wall between the massage area and the gym section.

The first few sessions of massaging men were uneventful, but inevitably one day a client exposed his hard cock to her and asked for a hand job. My wife was shocked and refused; however our bills were mounting and grudgingly she did it for him the next time.

To my surprise and amazement spying on my wife bringing him off had given me some feeling in my legs and a semi hard on. Because of our dire financial situation, she went further and gave an old man client a blowjob although she'd never done it before even for me!

The more I saw my wife performing sex acts with other men the greater the feeling I got in my lower parts. I'd discovered I was a natural voyeur and the excitement it brought me was making my heart race. The blood pressure my voyeurism produced was forcing blood round my arteries so strongly it had jump-started my paralysed lower parts.

What worried me was that I'd realized with a start I needed to watch her continuing her slut wife acts to free myself from my paralysis both physically and mentally. I'd become not just a voyeur but also a committed wife watcher. It was an all-invasive drug, needing her to keep doing sex acts with other men for my fix as well as the money.

The old man she'd sucked off made another appointment saying he wanted to fuck her then! She didn't confirm she would but I knew we were desperate for money so I wondered if she'd really go the whole way with this almost geriatric man?

What had I done to her? In my husbandly protective role I should have been trying to stop her being economically forced to cuckold me. On the other hand the buzz from my voyeurism was my only chance of making my paralysis recede and we had to have the money to save our house!

I realized that these were excuses I was giving to my self, in reality I lecherously wanted to see other men shag her and do her in every way possible! Before the sixty five year old guy came for his next appointment Carol cuddled and reassuring me I was the only man she loved. I was disappointed as I assumed this meant she'd decided to say no to his proposition.

However we received two threats of discontinuation of our essential services on the morning of his appointment. After reading the threatening letters Carol hugged me and I could see tears running down her cheeks, so I told her to remember I loved her whatever happened.

When the old man arrived, Carol greeted him apprehensively leading him to the garage massage parlour. Eagerly I took up my position by the spy hole and could see her trembling as she spread oil on his back.

I loved my wife more than anything in the world, but my cock was already stiffening in anticipation of her giving the old boy more intimate attention.

Carol told the man to turn over and watched as he exposed his hard dick once again. His member was noticeably bigger than my six inches, more like nine though a lot thinner with thick grey and blond hair covering his huge balls. The tense situation ensured my own cock was stiff and I could feel tingling in my legs as well.

Because my wife looked frightened, the man said reassuringly, "My name's Jack I've been so lonely since my wife died. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and you've helped me get over my lovely lady by giving me the best blowjob I've ever had.

I realize you're married and only money problems got you to do even that. But don't you see we're both despondent in our own ways. I've got plenty of money that I will give you if you look after my needs. There is £500 if you let me make love to you properly, you must understand I'm very particular, I've tried going with prostitutes but they're so impersonal, just making me feel dirty and ashamed! I'm desperate for loving sexual release from you, will help me?

I understand you love your husband and I'm not trying to come between you, Please Carol please, look here's my money. With that he took out a bundle of £10 notes, clever I thought, it looks more in smaller denominations.

Carol looked at the cash and I guessed that she was thinking it would stave off the bailiffs for a while. Looking resigned, my wife spoke, "Jack, what do you mean by let you make love to me?" Jack replied, "Of course I want to penetrate your pussy with my cock and come in you, but its more than that.

What I need is for you to treat me like a real boyfriend or husband. I'd love you to French kiss me, to fondle me and let me fondle and lick you. To rub our bodies together and cum when I'm fucking you if you can pretend your enjoying doing it with me.

Oh and I need you to talk to me in a sexy way to tell me you love me and want me to make you pregnant. That's too much to ask Carol for the money I've offered so I'll double the fee, here's another £500 pounds if you'll pretend you love me, what do you say?

Carol was staring at the extra notes in her hand, the man had made a good case. He hadn't treated her like a bit of meat; he'd done his best to verbally seduce my wife. I was trembling myself, had the extra money made the difference, had he persuaded her or would she run away crying?

My wife spoke in little more than a shaky whisper, "If I let you do what you want with me, you'll have to wear a condom, I haven't got any birth control devices and I can't risk getting diseases."

From his triumphal expression Jack knew he'd won, but carried on with his seduction techniques in case she changed her mind. Leaning forward he kissed her cheek tenderly then said, "I'm so relived I need you so badly Carol." Jack pulled her gently to him then started to kiss her lightly on her lips until she responded by kissing him back.

The old man was good, even though he was paying top money for the privilege he was using all his experience to get his way with my wife.

The sexual tension was so stimulating I was now actually standing with my hard cock in my hand wanking slowly; wanting to get the maximum from this voyeuristic obsession. I understood that the old guy had got it right; he was getting more response from her this way. Sex with an uncaring partner is less satisfying than wanking yourself to a climax. All heterosexual men surely have daydreams of seducing a young beautiful woman; he was just living his dream with my wife.

I understood now, I wasn't jealous of this man in his sixties, I was proud he'd picked my wife to fulfil his fantasy. I wanted him to fuck her, to make her cum; after all she had needs that I couldn't fulfil anymore.

I mentally gave her to him, better still I was joining in by spying on them cuckolding me. My voyeurism was sharing their sexual coupling, perhaps all voyeurs are doing this, sharing others bliss.

Jack took Carols blouse and bra off, nuzzled her huge breasts and took down her flimsy shorts and tiny G-string. As he did so he licked her pussy lapping at her hole and clit alternately. Carol was red in the face, quite obviously enjoying his administrations.

She started to squirm and held his head tight against her kitty. Speaking in little more than a strangled whisper she gasped out, "Do it more Jack I love it, I want you to fuck me now and make me pregnant!"

I was sure Jack could have done just that, put his baby making seed into her hole if he wanted as she was so worked up. But he was too much of a gentleman and I expect he wanted many more sessions with Carol and no complications so he rolled a condom on his weapon.

Carol lay on her back spreading her legs wide. I was shocked to see that for the first time in her life she'd shaved her pussy leaving only a small triangle of blond hair on her mound. In addition her inner lips were so swollen they were bright red and protruded over an inch from her outer lips and I could see her hole contracting and releasing with sexual excitement.

Jack despite being sixty-five was in good physical condition. He got onto the bench and placed his condom-covered cock at her pussy entrance, leaving it there without movement for a moment. Unexpectedly to my astonishment my wife grabbed his buttocks and simultaneously lurched towards him and dragged his erection into her engorged sopping cunt.

Carol screamed, "I need all your cock and your spunk in my cunt, pleased fuck me hard Jack, make me pregnant, do meee!" Jack said tenderly, "I love you Carol, I want you to have my babies, I want to marry you! All this time they were rutting against each other, my wife forcing her legs back behind her head.

Carol shrieked in her ecstasy, I'm cumming Jack you're in me so deep lover. She was convulsing so much I thought she'd jump them both off of the bench. Her writhing reduced in intensity but she keep shuddering as small orgasms repeated constantly.

My wife dug her nails into the old man's back scratching him. Soon she was cumming again like a volcano. Screaming loudly, "Knock me up Jack, put a bun in my oven, spew your seed up me, fill me with your baby making spunk!"

Carol grasped his big balls tightly and twisted them hard, with this added pain and ecstasy Jack couldn't hold on any longer, I could see his bum clench a dozen times as he shot his sperm into in my wife's swollen very welcoming hole. Then he collapsed on top of her body until he slowly lifted himself off her and the table.

Perhaps it was my imagination but I was certain that when Carol noticed the condom she looked decidedly disappointed he hadn't shot his load into her bare back.

It stuck me she wasn't play acting when she was telling this old man to make her pregnant she really wanted him to impregnate her desperately! That was all I could take, my own sperm shot in strong spurts over my hand. I even realized that I'd forgotten he'd put on a condom and had been actually willing him to impregnate my wife!

I heard Jack leave after making another appointment and then watched my wife put on her clothes and move towards the house for a shower. I desperately wanted her now not later so shouted loudly "Carol can you come here please?"

Carol shouted back, "I've got to go to the loo and get this oil off my hands, I'll be back in a minute." But that wasn't what I wanted so I knocked my wheelchair over and called out again. Carol I need help now, the chairs fallen over! She came to assist me still looking red in the face.

As she did so I kissed her and she responded, immediately I put my hand between her legs and felt her now bald pussy. She jumped a little, looking at me with me with apprehension as if waiting for me to be shocked or angry at what she'd done. But I said, "You've shaved your pussy for me! I love you so much Carol" she smiled self-consciously then said, "I do love you Ken, more than you'll ever know!

While she was amiable I pulled down her shorts and licked her swollen naked labia and wide-open reddened hole, when I licked my tongue over her clit she immediately climaxed hard. God I loved this sexy woman, even more so now I'd seen how far she'd go to save our home.

It struck me as I held her hole open with my tongue that I wanted another man's spunk in there for me to clean out. I wanted her to serve me up cream pies, desperately needing to watch her take men's spunk up her hole and deliver it to my waiting mouth!

I asked her, "When's that last client coming again?" She replied coquettishly, "Oh he's booked for twice a week from now on Darling!"

I can't wait for the next time!

gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers