Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before we fucked each other hard with Jane screaming at the top of her voice, Fuck me Jack, shoot your sperm in my cunt, impregnate me lover! I could see her husband's eyes lolling open pointing in our direction but thankfully dead to the world. The whole situation turned me on so much I was able to shoot two more loads of spunk into her cunt.

When we were sated I got dressed but this wasn't the last of my experiences that night. Jane said watch this and she squatted over her husband's open mouth and allowed my spunk to drip into it. Then she peed into it and all over the recumbent man. She kissed me goodnight and said in the morning she'd laugh at him for peeing himself. She said she'd get the certificates for us but wanted servicing regularly until she got pregnant by me!

I staggered next door where your mother was sitting up waiting for me. Jenny said, "Well you enjoyed asking fat old Jane for the birth certificates it seems, I could hear you fucking her for hours you're a slag Jack." I said in a shamed low voice, "I'm so sorry Jenny I --." She cut me off, "Don't apologise, I was upset at first listening to you shagging that old fat woman, I thought how could you. But then her screams for you to impregnate her turned me on and I wanked my self to several orgasms.

The following night Jenny went next door with me and watched me fucking Jane. In fact she was so worked up she stripped and lowered her kitty onto Jane's face. Neither woman had ever even thought of having sex with another female before and eventually we all climaxed together.

We repeated out threesome most days. Sometimes they left me out, the two girls grinding their pussies together, their splayed legs either side of each other's bodies until they had mutual orgasms.

Soon Jane announced she was pregnant with my twins and Impudently Jenny congratulated old Alf on being about to become a father.

The old drunkard put out his hands and mauled her tits saying, "That's because my wife's got a real man to have sex with, what about me shagging you tonight love!"

Jenny replied with a wink to me, "No I don't think so Alf I'm not up to having sex with a stud like you, but I agree with you, your wife has got a real man to shag her!

The fat drunkard swaggered off sneering triumphantly, still with no idea he'd been cuckolded by me and my even my wife!

After Jack finished this part of his story Carol looked dreamy then said, "They all had babies, I want to have lots of children, I agree you two can't be allowed to father them so I expect you to come up with a way I can be impregnated but still live with you because I love you both?

Well, how are you going to arrange my pregnancy?

12