Wife's New Friends

Story Info
Wife fulfills husband's fantasy with three black men.
942 words
3.71
83.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather
El Paso, Texas

Thank you, my wife will be excited that we submitted this.

*****

We loved each other deeply and were ready for a fun adventurous night out. He dressed me passionately in a sexy short mini skirt, black "V" shaped top that exposed my double "D" breasts sucking my tits as he covered them with the black bra.

We then agreed to keep our phones on our body so that I could utter or text a cue, a word that would stop our sexual play during our rendezvous that night.

The dive nightclub smelled of stale beer and was buzzing when I sat at the bar. The man next to me was a muscular, attractive, distinguished black man. He looked at me with a glint in his approving eyes and got me a drink.

As the night progressed we talked, laughed and we both had more drinks. He leaned closer to me, his sweet breath lingered with mine and I let his hand drift up my short skirt up to my very wet pussy.

I was aroused feeling his strong fingers reaching deep, deep inside...As he touched my bulging tits, my nipples quickly hardened and my husband's eyes and mine met. I knew he had been watching us, from his chosen spot at the bar and this made my pussy even wetter... My new friend continued to stroke my hard nipples that were now bursting through my sheer blouse.

He pulled my bar stool closer to his and I felt his panting hot breath on my face. He whispered directly into my ear, "Let's go to the booths in the back," I was totally on fire and wanting more and eager to oblige.

We eased into a dark private booth were we could sit next to each other. My heart and limbs were pulsating with lust as he grabbed my hand and put it on his huge, thick, hard cock... "Do you want this?" I quickly sat on his lap, facing away from him; he unzipped his pants and pulled out a heavenly black massive hard cock.

I was so wet that he was able to get almost all of it inside of my throbbing pussy. He pulled the front of my skirt down, to make sure that our nakedness was not visible... As he grabbed my thighs towards him I felt that he was in so deep that it was excruciatingly pleasurable and painful at the same time.

He forced my body to grind in rhythm with his... I again met my husband's approving glance as I moaned with pleasure and delight. I felt my entire new lover's hot cum explode and fill all of me. I stood, breathless, heart still racing when I took my seat next to him. I was still so wet and trembling from my violent orgasm.

He stood up and offered his hand. Up to this moment I had no idea he was the owner of the bar. He lead me down a dark, dirty, dingy hall to his unkempt office. I held tight to my cell phone knowing that at any time I could text my husband for help. As he opened the grungy door, two young black men appeared. He called them out and introduced them to me.

Dewayne was wearing tight blue jeans that showed off his massive hard cock. I definitely had the just fucked look and smelled like raw sex as he grabbed me by the waist and started nibbling on my neck.

He smelled of vanilla and coconut... He was at least 6'0 tall. His clean scent and muscular body set my petite body shivering and on fire. As soon as we started passionately kissing I was aware that the other younger black man was standing right behind me.

He had used too much of his cheap Aqua Velva cologne but as soon as he pressed his well built body against mine, holding me by my hips, I felt my pussy getting so wet that I was a little embarrassed. My cell phone was still on with my husband on the other end, as they both devoured by body.

Dewayne masterfully and quickly undid my black bra as Ron ravaged my tits. They laid me on a well-worn leather couch and both quickly removed my wet black lace panties. Dewayne laid next to me and grabbed me to lie on top of his now totally naked sweaty body. His massive hard black cock slipped right in. Ron started nipping at the very sensitive nape of my neck. This was a total turn on.

He was caressing my tits as Dewayne grinded so hard that my pelvic bone hurt. As soon as Ron started parting my bud and licking my ass, I knew I was in for a totally new experience. I handed the club owner my cell phone, while he handed Ron some lubricant. For the first time ever, I was ass fucked!

I am still not sure whether the tingling pleasure and violent orgasms came from being fucked by either men, or where having both of them fuck me at the same time, but either way, it lead to the most exciting orgasms I have ever had. I knew that my husband had heard the entire experience.

I left the office, phone in hand, their cum was dripping down both legs and I was so sore that I could barely walk. My husband lovingly took me by the arm and we headed back to our beautiful home where we enjoyed passionate kissing. He slowly undressed, me, bathed me in expensive bath oil and ate me out.