Wife's One Night Stand

Story Info
She has a fling with a crush.
1.2k words
2.74
108.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story but all the names are changed to keep the identity unknown.

It has always been my fantasy and a great turn on to think of my wife having an affair with another man. Although this is my first time to write an erotic story, I hope to narrate the turn of events to make it as exciting as I could.

==========================

It's a little more than 2 years now since I married Pamela, a petite 5'3" weighing approximately 130lbs. With straight shoulder length-hair, of fair complexion and matched with perfect 36B boobs, she catches stares almost everywhere.

Before getting married, we've thought of sharing all that has taken place in our past relationships for transparency's sake.

As she began her story, her first boyfriend was her "first" and I was somehow jealous. But we have to admit that things happen. Almost all of those in the boyfriend-girlfriend relationships engage in sex. But what really caught my attention was after they broke up with her first boyfriend of one and a half years, she was so down that here comes her old time crush, Joe.

Joe had a "thing" for Pamela ever since their college days – and Pamela knows it. It's just that he has this girlfriend who's so possessive that gets him on his neck, until one day Joe had to marry his girlfriend because he got her preggy.

Despite his being married, he still finds time to make Pamela that he's still around. Joe would send Pamela some forwarded text messages about love and about romance.

One day, weeks after Pamela's break up with her boyfriend, Joe called up Pamela telling her that he and his wife broke up, and that he can not take it anymore – all those insecurities and Joe cannot even talk to any girls in the office.

When she finds out his mingling with his officemates, expect a World War III when Joe gets home. Joe had given up.

And so was Pamela. After a daily routine of activities with her x-boyfriend, she's here in a totally new system, new schedule, and new self. They both needed each other that Joe fetches her almost everyday and spend the dinner out.

This has been happening for almost three weeks when one day, after their dinner, Joe suddenly told Pamela that Joe has left their house to his wife and that he's going back to the house of his parents. Pamela was so moved that she thought of checking him in at a nearby motel to spend the night.

Once in the motel, with lights still on, Joe suddenly kept quite, seemed to be out of the world, thinking of the sad plight that came his way. Slowly, he crept on the bed, not even removing his shirt and pants and shoes, forgetting about the present, lying on the bed, then one by one, and tears flow through his eyes.

Pamela, with a lady's instinct, thought of comforting Joe. She got to the bed, laid aside Joe and hugged him tight – caressing his back, combing his hair with her hands.

Joe, in return, hugged her tight. And their hugging seemed forever for both of them, until Pamela realized Joe was kissing her neck and the back of her ear. This caught her aback and gently pushed Joe. Getting up to sit on the bed, she told Joe that it was not proper because he's still married to his wife. But Joe just hugged her tighter, saying very weakly, almost whispering to her ear, "It's this time that I needed you most, Pam.

Please don't let me down. I beg you to please be with me even just for tonight. Just be here by me. I really don't know what to do now."

Pamela, so moved with pity, found herself kissing Joe's neck until they found themselves kissing on each other's lips, tongues locked that seemed forever.

Joe slowly unbuttoned Pam's polo, but she didn't stop him, nor did she even react to it. Putting aside Pam's polo, he began unlocking her bra.

But still, Pam didn't seem to care. It was only until Joe lips slowly went down her neck... down to her chest until Joe's tongue was circling her 36B boobs that she realized how hard and stiff her nipple was and that how hot Joe's tongue was.

She could not even look at Joe's face – she just cannot but throw her head backwards and offer her full grown boobs to Joe's thirsty mouth. Joe was sucking on her boobs from left to right and back to left, sucking like a hungry baby milking his mother. While Joe seemed so thirsty of love, Pamela cannot but feel being needed once again, clasping Joe by the hair.

Joe laid Pamela back to bed and slowly circling its way down to her navel, and down to just above where the button of her pants lock. Slowly, Joe unbuttoned her pants and unzipped the fly.

Again, Pamela didn't seem to care, clenching him by the back of his head while Joe was working his way down her pussy.

Joe managed to slowly get rid of Pam's pants and found ran his tongue to her trimmed pussy. Pam could not but moan of Joe's tongue working its way to her love hole. Joe seemed to be a little boy playing with her clit and made her moan to her first orgasm locking his head with her legs. Joe loved the smell of her love, and sucked on her juice, planting his tongue deep down her tunnel.

Pamela had her second climax as Joe makes his bites and flicker his tongue on her hard swelling clit. After what seemed like ages, Joe got up and without Pam's notice, removed his shirt and his pants and his brief. Then went back to circling his tongue from Pam's navel... slowly up to her rock hard nipples, up to her neck again and back her ears.

Pamela was enjoying this feeling of being needed until she felt Joe's cock caressing her outer labia working its way into Pamela's hot wet pussy. Pamela, suddenly getting back to the present and said "This cannot be Joe, we cannot do this. We both know that this is not proper."

Joe removed his face from back her ears and with a face that looked like a poor child begging for something unknown, simply and weakly whispered "please Pam, please..."

Pamela just looked at him straight at his eye not knowing what to say until Joe's snake once again made its presence felt. Pamela, feeling the electricity flow from her pussy out onto her body. She closed her eyes and leant her head back. Joe was so gentle that Pamela didn't even feel any pain as he slowly moved in and out of Pamela's pussy.

Joe was reaching heaven that he cannot help but ram his stiff rock hard cock in and out of Pamela's pussy. Feeling his scrotum bounce and bang on Pamela's pussy lips, he made his way in and out faster and faster until he burst his load of loads of hot cum deep inside Pamela's hot thirsty pussy. She felt completely as a woman, being needed.

Joe was so exhausted he collapsed and slowly getting off Pamela, he went to her side and with his now limp cock slowly shrinking, they both hugged each other as they doze off to sleep.

The following morning, Pamela went home while Joe was still asleep. Days came by without any one of them communicating with each other. As if nothing happened.