Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and another woman force themselves on husband.
2.9k words
4.15
56k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
synn14
synn14
60 Followers

I had been contacted by a woman on the internet named Kayla who asked for my help. She said she was married to a very strict southern Baptist, named Seth, for about 6 years and their sex life was incredibly boring. She said that she had tried talking him into finding a female to have a threesome with. But instead of being appreciative of his wife willing to let him watch her with another woman and even let him fuck another woman, he called her a whore. He said that God does not condone sex between 2 women. It was "of the devil." He told her that the thought of 2 women together disgusted him.

Kayla said she had had it with him always putting her down because of his religion. She was also tired of never feeling sexy anymore. I saw pictures of he and she was definitely sexy. Only about 5 foot 6, 120 lbs, 38 C breasts, long brown hair and green eyes. She was only 25. But she had enough and wanted a divorce.

But first she wanted to feel better about herself, which is why she wanted my help.

I drove to her house for the first time and knocked on their door. I had dressed slutty, as Kayla had requested. I was wearing a very low cut top, with a bra that made my DDD breasts look like they were going to pop out. I was wearing a very, very, short denim skirt that barely covered my ass with a black lace thong underneath. I was wearing my favorite 3 inch heels. I had my long blonde hair down with a little bit of a wave to it.

Kayla answered the door with a big smile on her face. She was dressed only in a red bra and bikini panties. "Hi Stacey, I am so glad you are here. This is going to be so much fun!" she said excitedly. She was so energized she was bouncing a little, enough to make her tits bounce a little too. "Follow me in to the living room. I just finished tying Seth up in his favorite recliner. He had a couple beers and fell asleep like normal. I just tied the rope around him a few times, made sure it was tight enough that he couldn't get his hands out. And I also tied his legs down."

I followed Kayla into the living room and saw Seth tied up like she said. He was an attractive man who she had told me was 32. He had dark hair and was very tan. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and I could see it was a farmer's tan.

"Well, time to wake him up," she said to me. She walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

He immediately opened his eyes and was stunned from the slap. Then he looked around and saw me looking like a slut and his wife half dressed. Then he tried to move and realized he was tied down. "What the fuck? What the hell is going on? Untie me!" he screamed.

Kayla was unfazed. "Seth, your language, I don't think God would approve. Why is it that God approves of that kind of language and you drinking, but nothing else?" she asked, not really expecting an answer.

"You fucking bitch, untie me! And who the hell is the whore?" he asked, while obviously trying not to stare at my chest.

"Oh, this is Stacey. Isn't she hot? We are going to have sex!"

"Not in my fucking house! You're my wife dammit!" he screamed.

"Not for long honey. I had my lawyer file for divorce this afternoon. You will be served in the morning." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He pulled back as if she slapped him again. "Say hi Stacey," she said to me.

"Hi Seth," I said as I lifted my shirt over my head, giving him a better look at my breasts. "How are you doing today? Kayla has told me so much about you." I unsnapped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. "She tells me you are disgusted by the thought of 2 women together. Let's see about that," I said as I stepped over by Kayla.

Kayla leaned into me and we started kissing. Very gentle first, with just our lips. Kayla had very soft full lips. Then I gentle slid my tongue into her mouth. We put our arms around each other as we continued kissing. We pulled our mouths apart just a little to be sure he could see our tongues playing together. She had told me she had never been with a woman before, but, I couldn't tell. She was a very good kisser and didn't seem nervous at all.

I let my hands fall down to her ass. He had a very smooth tight ass. I gave it a gentle squeeze and she moaned into my mouth. She reached between us and lightly touched my breast. She gently rubbed my nipple over my bra. Now it was my turn to moan. She put her arms around me again and unsnapped my bra. I did the same with hers.

We broke our kiss and stepped back. We both held the cups of our bras to keep covered and looked at Seth. He was staring at us, almost in a trance. When he realized we were looking at him he started screaming to be untied again. Kayla and I just laughed at him.

"You are both fucking whores!" he cried. I noticed a bulged in his pants. He saw me looking there and glanced down then back up at me, embarrassed.

"It looks like you aren't really disgusted are you?" I asked smirking.

"Oh my Seth," said his wife. "It looks like you have a lot of praying to do." She laughed as she ran her hand over his crotch.

"Can I see your husband's cock?" I asked Kayla teasingly, still holding my bra up.

"Well, I think if we get to see his dick, we should let him see our tits." She let her bra fall revealing beautiful hard nipples. I did the same revealing my pierced nipples. We both reached over and gently starting pinching the others nipples and giggling before we turned our attention back to Seth.

"Do you like Stacey's tits honey? I do," she said as she leaned over and took a nipple in her mouth. She very gently sucked on my hard nub. I moaned and looked at Seth. When he saw me watching him he turned his head.

"Let's see your husband's cock now." Kayla let my nipple escape her mouth. I leaned over and started to undo Seth pants. I unsnapped and unzipped them to find boxers underneath. I opened his fly and his cock sprang out into my hand. Seth let out a reflexive moan. He had a nice cock, about 8 inches and relatively thick.

"I don't understand Seth," Kayla said teasingly. "You said this disgusted you. How come your cock is hard and ready to go?"

"Fuck you," was his response.

Kayla and I both laughed. "We will get to that," Kayla said.

I leaned over and ran my fingers gently up and down his shaft. It responded against Seth's will. He tried not to look at me, but I noticed he couldn't help but glance at my hard pierced nipples every few seconds. "Do you want to suck on my nipples like your wife did?" I asked him.

"Hell no," he said.

"I think you should," said Kayla. "I bet you would enjoy it as much as I did. So Stacey is going to put her tits in your face and you are going to suck on them. Don't bite, remember we have you tied up. Hurt her and we will hurt you," Kayla warned.

As I began to straddle him he cursed us both, calling us whores and sluts. I put my hands on his shoulders and my tits were hanging right in front of him. The tip of his cock barely touched my crotch, barely covered by my thong. I leaned forward more so the point of my rock hard nipple touched his lips. Kayla was annoyed "I said suck on her tits!"

Seth slowly opened his mouth and accepted my nipple. He reluctantly started sucking. "Mmmmmm, that's feels soooo good Seth, I'm getting even wetter."

"Let me see," said Kayla, as she reached between my legs and moved Seth's cock. Then she pushed the crotch of my thong off to the side and slid a finger inside my slit. "Wow, she really is wet honey." She pushed a finger inside me. "And her pussy is really tight."

Seth was sucking harder and using his tongue on my nipples now. He was getting into it. "Oh my god Kayla, your husband is doing so well. I really want to feel his cock inside me. Can I ride him, please?" I begged.

Seth practically spit my nipple out of his mouth. "NO! You can't fucking rape me!" he screamed.

Kayla laughed and took her finger out of my cunt. "Yes we can baby. We have control. Go ahead Stacey, ride my husband." She smiled at Seth, as I guided his cock to my eager pussy. I rubbed the tip against my clit then brought it to my opening. I slowly lowered myself until his entire length was inside me. He tried to stifle his groan.

"Mmmmm, Kayla your husband's dick feels amazing," I moaned.

"I'm glad you like it baby. How does not pussy feel Seth? It's tight and juicy, huh?" He didn't answer. He held his lips tight together so he wouldn't make any sounds to show he was enjoying being fucked by a stranger while his wife watched. Kayla reached up and began pinching my nipple.

I was moaning louder and louder. Against his will, I felt Seth's body go rigid and then shudder beneath me as he filled my pussy with his hot cum. Even though his mouth was closed his moaning was still very audible. Kayla laughed. "You never could last very long. Now what about Stacey?" I frowned with his limp dick barely sliding out of me. "I guess I'll have to take care of her. I always did want to eat pussy, and I love the taste of cum, so I guess I'll just have to do that."

I got off of the recliner and Kayla took my hand and guided me to the couch. I lied down on my back and raised my hips so she could slide my thong off. She looked at Seth and he turned his head in the other direction. Kayla started by licking my lips. I was gently moaning. Then she slid her tongue between my lips and just grazed my clit. My hips jerked upwards in response. She started lapping at the juices oozing out of me. My own juices plus her husband's cum. There was quite a bit of both. "Mmmm, your cum tastes so good mixed with Stacey's juices Seth." I saw him glance over for a second before turning away again. Kayla also saw it through the corner of her eye.

"Watch Seth. You should watch this so you can learn how to do it correctly. I don't want to hurt you, so watch," Kayla cautioned him.

Seth turned his head back without saying anything. Kayla started tracing the edge of my clit with her tongue as I began pinching and pulling my nipples. I was moaning loudly again as Kayla began licking my clit directly. I couldn't hold my hips still. Kayla was moaning into my pussy and I could see she had one of her hands under her playing with her own clit.

Although Kayla had never eaten pussy before, she was good at it. It didn't take long for me to feel an orgasm coming on. "Just like that baby, just like that! I'm going to cum! Oh my god...Kayla....I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I screamed. My body shook as I came. Kayla gently licked me a few more times before looking at me and smiling, he face glistening from mine and her husband's juices.

"Was that good Stacey?" she asked, with Seth still staring at us.

"Oh yes, that was wonderful," I moaned. "Now what about you? I came. Your husband came," I said laughing. "How about you? What would you like?"

"Hmmm, I think we should see if Seth learned anything from my demonstration," Kayla said. She got up and kissed her husband. When he wouldn't part his lips for her she slapped him across the face, just enough to sting. He opened his mouth and she kissed him passionately. I'm sure he could taste me, as well as himself on her. "Does that sound like a good idea sweetie," she said when she pulled away from him.

"No you fucking whore! Just let me go already." He was already semi-hard again from watching his wife eat me. Kayla glanced down then smiled at her husband again. She was really enjoying this.

"Not yet baby, we're not done with you," she said as she climbed on to the recliner. Remember to do what we want so we don't have to hurt you. Stacey my dear, could you sit on the other end of the recliner so it doesn't tip?"

I got off the couch did as Kayla asked. She straddled Seth's face and lowered her pussy on to his mouth. At first he wouldn't do anything, so she grinded her cunt onto his face for a few seconds. That was all it took for him to open his mouth and begin licking her. I couldn't see him licking her from the angle I was at, but I could hear it. I could also hear her moaning. "That's right honey, lick my pussy," she sighed.

I noticed his cock was getting harder and erect, "Mmmmm, Kayla, Seth is getting a hard on again."

"Oh really? Let me see." She turned around and re adjusted herself so she was now facing me and could clearly see her husband's cock. "Seth! How can you keep getting hard when you are so disgusted!" she giggled. She looked at me. "I want to see you suck my husband's dick."

I was happy to comply. As she got her pussy licked by her husband I began licking the tip of his cock. I could still taste my own cunt on him. I licked up and down his shaft before taking the head into my mouth and sucking. I began bobbing my head up and down, taking the first 4 inches into my mouth each time.

I could barely hear what sounded like Seth moaning over Kayla's moans. Kayla confirmed it. "Oh Stacey, you must be doing good, mmmmm, because, mmmm, he is moaning into my cunt. Mmmmm, and it feels amazing. How much of his cock can you fit in your, mmmmm, mouth?" she asked.

I took more of him into my mouth, about 6 or 7 inches. Kayla began moaning louder. "Good girl, mmmmm, suck my husband's dick. You are almost getting all of it in." I could hear Seth getting louder too, muted by the pussy covering his mouth. Kayla started grinding into his face again. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" I took his whole dick into my mouth. "I'm cumming, ohhhhhh!"

Kayla's whole body quivered on top of her husband as I continued sucking his dick. After she regained her composure she encouraged me in my efforts to have her husband shoot a load in my mouth. "Make him cum in your mouth Stacey, but don't swallow, just hold his cum in your mouth." "I could hear him moaning still, louder now that her pussy wasn't pressing right on his mouth. "That's it, take his whole cock in your mouth, feel it hitting the back of your throat. Damn you can deep throat. I could never get his whole cock in my mouth."

"Fuck!! You fucking slut!" he screamed as he unloaded in my mouth. When he started cumming I pulled my head up so I was only sucking on his head. I didn't want his cum to run right down my throat.

"Mmmmm, good job baby," she said to me as we both got off the recliner at the same time, my mouth full of cum. She took my hand again and guided me to my knees on the floor right next to Seth's face. She joined me there. "Now you better watch this," she said to Seth. She turned back to me. "Open your mouth so he can see his cum in there." I did as I was told. "Mmmm, that looks tasty, let me have some," she said as she leaned into me and kissed me. Our tongues played together, swapping his cum from my mouth to hers and back again. She broke the kiss and leaned her head back with her mouth open, revealing some cum. It was obvious what she wanted. So with her husband watching intently, I spit the rest of the cum I had in my mouth into hers. She opened her mouth wide making sure her husband could see as she played with his cum in her mouth before swallowing it. "Yummy."

Seth seemed dazed for a minute. Then he seemed to snap back and remember what was going on. "Now will you fucking let me go you bitch?!"

She laughed as she stood and walked to the other side of the room and picked up a bag. She brought it back over and took out 2 vibrators, handing me one and giving me a wink before turning back to her husband. "We still aren't through with you........"

To be continued...

synn14
synn14
60 Followers