Wife's Ride Home

Story Info
My wife is given a ride home after drinking at Bunco party.
2k words
4.08
156.8k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyWildWife
MyWildWife
149 Followers

I posted this story originally as Hubby2WildWife and wanted to post an edited version. However, I can no longer access that account.

Thanks to NakeSkin2000 for his input and edits.

*****

This story was pieced together from several conversations with my wife after getting a few drinks in her since she is more inclined to share then. Even then, she was still pretty reluctant to talk about this particular incident. However, I am the type of guy who wants to hear the details, especially if they are being kept under lock and key. I'll share more details about my wife's past in a later story, however, although out of character for my wife at the time, let's just say there is some history there in her past.

About 10 years ago, my wife used to attend Bunco parties in a different neighborhood. If you are not familiar with Bunco, it is a dice game and from what I understand popular with women as a night out, at least in our area. It is an excuse to get together and have a few drinks, to be honest. At the time, my wife was about 42, 5'9", 140lbs, with medium length brown hair, and green eyes. This was in the middle of summer and an extremely hot night. My wife wore a simple pair of sandals and a short cotton sundress that she only normally wears as a beach cover.

No different than on other occasions, I dropped my wife off with plans for her to either call for a ride or catch a ride with one of her friends. The games normally ended around 10:30pm or 11:00pm. At around 10:00pm I got a call from her saying she would catch a ride with her friend Sheila.

I always wait up for my wife when she has been out and was expecting her around 11:00pm. I was shocked some but not overly concerned when she didn't get home until about 12:30am. Our garage is a two car under, which means that when I look out the family room I look down into our driveway which slopes towards the street. When my wife got home, I heard the car pull up and the security lights came on. As I looked out the window I noticed it wasn't Sheila driving but Jeff, the husband of Lisa who was hosting the party.

They sat in the car for a several minutes, apparently talking. Since the security lights were now on could see my wife clearly enough. I watched as my wife leaned the seat back while spreading her legs, pulling her dress up to the top of her thighs, putting her white panties clearly on display. She sat there for a good 30 seconds. After that, she returned the seat back to its normal position, got out of the car, and walked inside.

I met her as soon as she got in the door. She wasn't startled to see me, probably because she was pretty drunk. Something about what I had just witnessed really turned me on. I grabbed her and tried to kiss her but she pushed me away claiming she was too tired. Grabbing her, I pressed her against the island bar in the kitchen and continued to try and kiss her. Eventually, I shoved my tongue into her mouth and tasted a combination of alcohol and cum. This surprised me, obviously, but not as much as what I discovered next. I reached under her dress with the intention of sliding my hand into her panties to rub her pussy; guess what, her panties were missing! When I thought she was showing Jeff her panties, she was, in fact, showing him her naked pussy, which is totally shaved!

I got hard as a rock!

With no panties to contend with, my fingers easy made their way to her soaking wet pussy. I pushed two digits inside her and fingered her rapidly. In between shoving my tongue down her throat I would ask her if she fucked him. Repeatedly she said NO! I continued asking her and she was adamant that she had not. Then I asked her if she sucked his cock and she hesitated, a clear sign that she had. I asked again and still no answer. I told her I clearly tasted cum on her breath and she finally relented and whispered "yes". By this point my fingers were deep into her and she was really getting into it. Withdrawing my fingers I spun her around, bent her over the island bar and lifted the back of her sundress. I plunged my cock into her extremely hot pussy and began to pound her mercilessly. I was not making love to my wife; I was fucking her like a two bit slut! As I fucked her, I growled that she tell me what happened with Jeff. At this point she was completely in the moment and finally agreed but only if I didn't stop fucking her.

She said that they we played and drank and drank, like usual. After the games ended and the party broke up, four of us, Sheila, Lisa (the hostess, was curvy with huge boobs) and Margo (late twenties and no kids), for some more wine.

Apparently at about 11:00pm Lisa's husband Jeff came home and started chatting with us. As Sheila was ready to pack it in and we started to leave. Even though she wasn't really ready to go, she needed the ride. Lisa volunteered Jeff to take her home if she wanted to stay for another glass of wine; so she gladly took them up on it.

I already knew from previous game nights that the conversations during their Bunco nights typically included talk about sex. She said Jeff was asking about tonight's topics, as if he didn't already know, so we told him sex of course. It was all pretty harmless. She then tells me that at one point, Margo bent over to get something from her purse when Lisa caught Jeff staring at her ass and asked if he was enjoying the view. His face turned red having just been caught. According to my wife, she had skin tight white shorts on. Then he said that he was just trying to figure out if she had a G-string on or had gone commando. Margo jokingly replied that was up to him to figure out. This now became the topic of conversation, who was wearing what for panties. Lisa volunteered that she had a thong and my wife said bikini style. Margo wouldn't tell. Finally, Jeff suggested that everyone show what they had on, that way they could figure out what Margo had on. Margo agreed that she would show if the others did.

Lisa went first, since it didn't really matter with her husband. She had a denim skirt on and turned around, lifted it, and flashed her thong covered butt. Then my wife said she did the same and showed her ass and panties. Margo made a show of turning around and undoing her shorts. She pushed them down and let them fall to her ankles and bent forward and shoved and wiggled her butt at Jeff. Margo had a G-string on and took her time pulling up her shorts. My wife said it was somewhat exciting and funny at the same time, everyone was giggling as it happened.

Hearing her retell the events of the evening was really getting excited. I withdrew my cock from her and saw her juices completely coating my shaft. I immediately spun her around and pushed her down to the floor. Once she was on her back, I lifted her dress exposing her puffy pussy. I spread her legs wide and then slammed my cock to the hilt into her. She gasped loudly. As I started sliding my cock in and out of her I told her to continue her story but to look me in the eyes as she told it. With a wicked grin on her face she picked up where she left off.

The group continued to drink wine and talk sex. Knowing Jeff, I'm sure he kept the topic on sex on purpose; I would. At some point how the women shaved their pubic areas became the topic. Did they go natural, leave a landing strip or go completely bald. Lisa volunteered that she had a landing strip. Naturally, Margo was completely shaven since that was the current style. My wife shocked them when she told them she was bald as well. She has a very prim and proper image and no one is really aware that she was wild into her 20s and even with me early on in our marriage.

Of course, Jeff wanted to see. He really is a dog but who could blame him. Lisa didn't hesitate; once again she lifted her skirt and pulled the top of her thong down a ways to show a nicely trimmed landing strip without actually showing her pussy. She said Margo was next to go and again she made a big show of unzipping her shorts. She surprised us all by then leaning back against the kitchen bar and lowering her shorts and G-string to her knees, showing off a very clean pubic area. Everyone started to hoot and holler and then their attention turned to me. My wife said he refused and asked to leave shortly afterwards. After some failed attempts to get her to show, Jeff eventually gave her a ride home.

The ride home was about 15 minutes. From the time they got into the car, she said Jeff kept asking to see her shave choice. He said they had seen the others, it was only right that she show hers. Not sure where that logic came from but when you are not sober, it kind of made sense; so she finally agreed to show him. So when they came to a red light she lifted the front of her dress, pulled her panties down to stopping at the top of her slit, turned towards Jeff and spread her legs. When the light turned green she put things back in place. Two minutes later, Jeff pulled into the back lot of the high school and asked to see again. She said no but he said it wasn't a good look. Reluctantly, so she says, as she pulled up her skirt and slid her panties down to her ankles Jeff turned in the interior light. She then spread her legs and turned towards him. After a few seconds, he was unable to control himself and he reached over and rubbed her pussy, sticking his finger into her. At that point, she was so drunk and horny she came almost instantly. Jeff unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and grabbed her hand, placing it on his cock. He started her hand in a jacking motion and she just continued stroking it when he took his hand off hers. He then reached around to the back of her head and pushed her down to his lap. She said she didn't resist and starting sucking him off. She said he came unexpectedly in her mouth and she freaked out for a minute. That's when she opened the door and spit his cum out.

After that, she said, he zipped up and took her straight home. When they got to our house, he said he wanted one more peek, so she obliged him. By this time both my wife and I were fucking wildly. I couldn't hold back any longer and plunged my cock completely into her. I fell on top of her and shoved my tongue back into her mouth as my cock started to blast cum deep inside her.

I know I didn't get the complete story from her that night and since then I have tried to arrange for her to be alone with him but she has made sure that that doesn't happen. I'm positive something more happened. Something she is either so ashamed of or embarrassed about that even a lot of alcohol combined with a good fucking couldn't pry it out of her. I will get the truth out of her eventually and at least have fun trying.

MyWildWife
MyWildWife
149 Followers