Wife's Roommate Puts on a Show

Story Info
Visiting friend of wife teases husband.
2.5k words
4.37
166k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KOOTGUY
KOOTGUY
3 Followers

When I had first met Beth, my wife's roommate while at college, I truly didn't like her. She was from a rich family and had always been given everything. Convertible sports car, the best clothes, lots of spending money, everything. She was aloof towards me, as if she tolerated me only for the sake of my wife's friendship.

I only met her a few times, and then my wife and I had moved across the country. They kept in touch by mail, and I heard about Beth on a regular basis when my wife read her letters. As far as I was concerned, that was close enough for me.

So it came as a bit of a surprise one summer day when my wife told me that Beth was coming out for a week long visit. "She phoned this morning to say that she was passing through here on her way to the coast, and asked if she could stay a while. And she's bringing her fiancé.”

Great! Just what I needed to make my summer complete. Chances were, this fiancé was just as spoiled and snotty as she was. I had a mental picture of my wife and Beth chatting away about their college days, and this guy asking me what clubs I belonged to, and where I had wintered last year. Christ, I was lucky to work out at the "Y" once in a while. I had wintered right here in good old freezing cold Winnipeg, on the bald Canadian Prairie.

“I have to work until Friday” my wife continued, “so could you do me a favour and show them around during the day?” Knowing that there was really no reason for me to say no, I agreed. I wondered what I could possibly do to keep them amused.

They showed up on a Wednesday afternoon. Beth was as attractive as ever. Tall and slim, she was no raving beauty, but there was something about her which attracted me in spite of her attitude. She had light brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, which highlighted her face. Her gray-green eyes seemed to look through me, and her pert upturned nose twitched when she said hello. Only her mouth showed signs of being happy to see me, but maybe it was more of a sneer than a smile. She was dressed in a light cotton blouse and jogging shorts. Her breasts pressed against the fabric of her shirt, and I could just see the outline of her nipples. She caught me staring, and those cool eyes crinkled in amusement.

The fiancé was a surprise! Tim was a big blond farm boy who had met her at a horse show, where he was a groomer for one of her horses. A pleasant guy, not too bright, but cheerful. I couldn't figure out what she saw in him.

That evening, after a surprisingly amicable dinner and a few bottles of wine, we retired early. Beth and Tim slept in our spare room, next to my office, at the end of the hall at the opposite end from our bedroom. My wife was soon out like a light, and I was just about to give in to the Sandman, when I heard the unmistakable sounds of Beth moaning. Right away, my prick started rising under the covers. I knew what they were doing. I could picture her on her back, her legs wide open and drawn back, as Tim pounded his cock into her. I looked over at my wife. Her breathing was regular and heavy. Rising carefully out of bed, I made my way, naked, in the dark to the door of their room.

I could hear everything now. The bed they were in was old, and the springs were singing rhythmically. The headboard was a little loose, and it was bang, bang, banging against the wall. They were trying to be quiet, but I could hear every word and sigh of pleasure. "Oh, Tim, yes. Oh, God, your cock is so big. Oh, fuck. Uhh, uhh, uhh." My erection, which had subsided during the trip down the hall, was now hard as a bar of iron. She was trying to whisper, but failing. At every stroke, the headboard went "bump', and Beth and the springs squealed in unison.

My left hand was by now wrapped tightly around my engorged cock, and I was pumping for all I was worth. I closed my eyes and imagined the scene behind the thin plywood door. He was over her, his muscular body moving like a stallions. Beth was writhing with pleasure, her head rolling from side to side. I pictured her hips pumping up to match his every thrust. The headboard was now thunking loudly She soon started to come, a long, piercing wail which got louder as it went on. I couldn’t hold back either, and I came with a loud grunt as I spurted on the hallway carpet. There was a silence on the other side of the door, then a whisper and Beth giggling. Damn! Did she know I was listening? I tiptoed into the bathroom, grabbed some toilet paper, and hastily wiped the carpet before sneaking back into my room.

Next morning, after my wife left for work, I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of us. They came in about half an hour later. Tim was nonchalant, and I didn't know if he was aware of my listening. But Beth knew! Every time I looked at her, she was appraising me with those cool gray-green cat eyes. She would half smile, as if quietly laughing at what she was doing to me. Her hair was again tied back in a pony tail, and she had on a light T-shirt and those jogging shorts again. She looked like a spoiled preppy student.

All day, as I showed them around town, Beth kept giving me brief glimpses of her breasts and crotch. She would get out of the back seat of the car, spreading her legs as she did so, allowing me to look right up the leg of her shorts. The second time she did this, I caught sight of a few stray pubic hairs and the pout of her outer pussy lips. She wasn't wearing any panties! She would bend down at opportune times, giving me a clear view of her small, firm breasts, unencumbered by a brassiere. Once, she was in front of me in a lineup for a museum. She "accidentally" backed up, pressing the firm round globes of her ass into my crotch. I had a semi-hardon all day, and she must have felt it, because she turned around and smiled at me. "Sorry," she said, those eyes staring into mine.

Tim was blissfully unaware of her increasingly blatant flirting. By four o’clock, the day was hot and sticky, so I took them to a local bar for a cold one, and he went off to the washroom. The bar was cool, and Beth's nipples were two dark points outlined against her shirt. She looked at me over her beer glass. "I turn you on, don't I?" she asked. "Ah, well, ah that is.." was all I could stammer. She put her glass down. "I know I do. You were outside our door last night, and I know what you were doing. I guess we're a little loud." I didn't say anything. I couldn't think of how to answer her. She smiled again. "Would you like to watch us?" "Pardon?" Had I heard her right? "Would you like to watch what you have been hearing? You've been staring at me all day, and it's the least I can do for teasing you."

Before I could answer, we saw Tim strolling back to the table. Beth said quickly, "Be outside the bedroom window tonight. It'll be worth your while."

The rest of the day was a blur. After dinner we played cards, but my mind wasn't on it. I kept making stupid mistakes, fantasizing about what was to come. Was she serious, I kept wondering? She had quit her flirting once we got back home, but when my wife said, "Well, I'm going to bed," Beth smiled at me and said, "Us too."

Ten minutes later, after telling my wife I was going for a walk, I was kneeling outside Tim and Beth's window. She had opened it to let in a breeze, and the curtains were about six inches apart. Peering in, I had a clear view of the bed, about five feet from my face. They hadn't wasted any time. Tim was naked, lying on his back, his erection pointing to the ceiling. Now I know what she saw in him: a thick seven inch cock melded to a tight athletic body. I could see Beth facing me by the bed, removing the last of her clothing. She was stepping out of her shorts, and as she straightened, I had my first look at her completely naked body.

She stood by the bed and ran her hands up her legs, past her light brown pubic tuft, and up to her small, pert breasts. She cupped her breasts and ran her thumbs over her stiffening nipples. She tossed her head back, her pony tail swinging. "God, I need to be fucked tonight," she whispered loud enough that her voice came clearly to me. Tim just grinned, and he reached a hand down to stroke his cock. "Well, come and get it, then," he answered, bending his erection to point it at her.

Still cupping her breasts, Beth crawled up and straddled his legs. Kneeling, she bent over and engulfed his stiff prick in her mouth with one long swallow. Her movement raised her ass, and I had a heart-stopping view of her split ass cheeks and her pouty cunt lips. She had a good-sized gap between her legs. Her pussy was wide, the whole area visible to my intent gaze. The lips were thick and slightly parted, and from my post outside the window, I could see that they were wet with her erotic juices. The fringe of light brown pubic hair was matted with lubrication and plastered to the outside of her long fleshy cunt. She was as turned on as I was.

For the second time since they had arrived, I had my cock in my hands and was pumping it. Luckily, no neighbours could see what I was doing outside my own house at 10:30 at night. They couldn't hear either, which was good, as Beth had released Tim's cock with a long, slow upward motion of her head. She started talking dirty, still running her hands over her breasts, her voice teasing. "I'm going to fuck you now, Tim. Would you like that, Hmm? I'm going to sit on your big fat cock and fuck you silly."

Tim, the big jerk, just lay there like an idiot, grinning and nodding his head. Beth spun around so that she was facing away from him, but looking right at the window. Our eyes met. She smiled at me, those cat's eyes taunting and teasing. "Yeah, Tim, I'm going to fuck you now," she said to him and me. Reaching down between her legs, she took his cock in both hands and raised her hips. Her eyes never left mine as she spread her knees wide, giving me a front row seat of her impaling herself on his thick stick. Her eyes opened wide as the head split her cunt lips and disappeared up inside. She released his cock and leaned back, spreading her hands on either side of her.

Her tits were pointing up to heaven as the whole shaft was sucked into her. Her pony tail brushed his chest as she bent her head back and revelled in the filling of her delectable young cunt. Once it was in to the hilt, she sat up on her heels and gripped his legs, opening them slightly so that she could get good leverage. Still looking right at me, she smiled, her lips drawn back in a grimace of pure pleasure. "Oh, yeah, that's it," she whispered loudly. Beth began to slide up and down his pole, only her feet and hands making contact as she fucked herself on him.

I was matching her motions, my hand beating to her thrusts. It was me on that bed, fucking my wife's college friend. As I watched Tim's pole appear and disappear in her furry wet cunt, I imagined the incredible feeling of my cock filling her. I could feel her wetness greasing my cock as she rose and fell, rose and fell, her trim ass cheeks grinding against my stomach each time she took me to the hilt. She was still looking right at me, her eyes half closed now, the pleasure becoming intense as she quickened her pace.

Her whispers were now a deep rasping pant. "Oh God, yeah! Uhh, uhh, uhh," and a long drawn out "ohhh," as she began to peak. Tim raised his chest and shoulders up off the bed, and grabbing her hips, commanded: "Not yet, not yet!" She stopped her frantic movements as he kept buried in her and pushed her forward. He was now up on his knees, and she was splayed out on all fours, her pony tail falling to one side.

Tim began to pound into her from behind. I could see her hard breasts swaying slightly with each thrust. She stared straight at me, her mouth and eyes open wide from the power of his movements. She arched her ass up to meet his cock. A low wail began to escape from the depths of her soul. Her feline eyes narrowed as her orgasm started to build. My hand was pounding a steady beat as Tim pistoned into her over and over. I could hear the slap, slap, slap of hips meeting ass, the sucking sounds of her wet cunt as it engulfed his pounding cock with each stroke. Her wail was building in intensity and volume.

I couldn't hold back any longer. For the second time in 24 hours, I spurted come while stroking my cock. Tim was grunting now, his big blond frame a blur of muscle as he gave Beth all he had. Her eyes were closed now, her head down on the bed as she wailed and moaned in her ecstasy. My God! She'd wake my wife! As the last drops of come were falling off the end of my still-hard boner, I was stuffing it back into my pants.

I made my way quietly into the house, hoping to get into our bedroom and close the door to drown out what was going to be a long fuck fest in the spare room. As I approached the bedroom hall way, I got the shock of my life. Sitting stark naked on the floor against the wall outside the spare room, her long slim legs spread, was my wife. She had her eyes closed, and both hands were rubbing furiously up and down her spread cunt. The sounds of Beth and Tim were loud in the hall way as I quietly approached her.


--------- end ---------

KOOTGUY
KOOTGUY
3 Followers