Wife's Sister Sister Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought she was working through the set-up menu even as the actual programming had already started. The first core message was pretty straightforward. "I (Ashley) trust and respect Sam, and am happy to do as he asks. I will gladly use this device again whenever he asks me to. I also love and trust my sister and do not want to hurt her in any way. I want to be a good guest and sister, and help around the house. I will not remember learning this or notice that anything is changing" This message was drilled thousands of times into her open brain as she watched the porno. I monitored her readings and watched as they settled into the new normal for her.

"Thank you for sharing that with me, Sam," She said as she put the stuff away, "but I think it would hurt Liz if either of us watched it any more, don't you?" She was looking at my face as she said this, as if she really deeply cared what I thought about the statement. She audibly sighed with relief when I agreed. She gave me a quick and, for her, very chaste hug and went to her room.

For the next few days, Ashley was a wonderful sibling to Liz and guest to us. She cleaned with Liz, joked with me, and hustled to do anything I asked of her- all without the innuendo or displays of skin. At one point, Liz turned to me and asked what had gotten into Ashley- she was acting so differently. Liz was happy that her step-sister was happy, but it was quite a noticeable change. I could not have asked for a better opening gambit! I told Liz that Ashley was testing a new stress relief aid we came up with at work, that she was spending an hour a day with it. When Liz asked to see it, I had to carefully hide my smile.

Liz, of course, did not see the porno demo, but rather one full of sunny fields filled with butterflies she was supposed to play with. Her core message was the same- "I (Liz) trust and respect Sam, and am happy to do as he asks. I will gladly use this device again whenever he asks me to...." I set it up so she saw her about twice as often so the two would catch up with each other before starting Phase Two.

Over the next week, I added language in both scripts towards my ultimate goal, but that they would forget all of it until the appropriate time. Each couple of days saw a new lesson, and displayed a new behavior to show that they had integrated the information. As one example, my interactions with Liz changed from kisses on the lips to kisses on the cheek, then to pats on the head as she began to more and more to 'Lizzie'.

Lizzie started to change clothes when she got home. Her new favorite casual clothes made her look even more like a teen girl. She initially justified it to me by saying that since she worked with kids, it was only appropriate to try to understand them, which is why she was wearing things like today's short plaid skirt over cartoon panties, white blouse, striped stockings, and a ribbon in her hair. She was adorable! She was taking more and more of her dress cues from ads for young teens- bright colors, layered tops, fun accessories and the like.

As this phase matured, it was interesting to watch her seem to grow younger. She would eat breakfast in her cute Hello Kitty-patterned nighty and fluffy bunny slippers then change to her 'grown up' clothes for work. She would come home and shift from 'pretending' to be a twenty-eight year-old teacher back to being her 'real' age of just barely nineteen, albeit one that acts more like a sixteen year-old. When she was home, she did her chores, then her 'homework' (grading papers and the like)- usually while listening to the latest pop music on her pink headphones. It was so cute to watch her lay in bed, legs moving around behind her as she bounced to the music while she graded her papers. She was sharing the spare bedroom with her 'older' sister, and she had her side all brightly decorated with stuffed animals and boy band posters.

Ashley's clothes and style did not shift nearly so much. She began to take even more care with her hair and makeup and always seemed ready to be photographed. She was learning how to cook and other domestic skills and had taken on the role of housekeeper for us. Her own side of their shared room was stylish- decorator colors, fresh flowers, and a Home and Garden's photo shoot perfection. She also picked up a part-time job at a local boutique- her employee discount really helped with the changes both of their wardrobes were going through.

On a typical morning lately, I would come to breakfast to find Ashley in something like a sundress wearing faux pearls serving Lizzie breakfast as she wore her teen's nightie or an over-sized T-shirt. I was often still finishing dressing when I would come in, and Ashley would help me with my tie, give me a big warm hug, then settle me in for my own breakfast. It was like something from a 60's TV show.

At this stage they were living an only slightly modified version of reality. In their own minds, they were loving step-sisters who were raised by different sets of relatives after their parents passed away until Ashley was old enough to act as Lizzie's guardian. They had traveled and bounced around for a while on the money they got from the insurance and such, but now were happy to be living with Mr. Evans. Ashley took care of the house, the cooking, cleaning, etc. when not at work. In between other things, she took classes and went to the gym regularly.

Over the last several months Ashley worked for Mr. Evans, she had developed a giant crush on him and often jilled herself off thinking about him, even squirting a couple times to her great surprise. She called me 'Mr. Evans' even though I kept asking her to call me 'Sam', and I called her 'Miss Holmes', which usually sent a small delightful quiver through her.

Lizzie 'remembers' graduating high school and college a few years early thanks to her high IQ, even though she acted like a teenybopper. She recalls getting a teaching job where they asked her to hide her true age, something she did so well she had the staff convinced she was now nearly thirty even though several of them got together quite often- although not quite as often lately as Lizzie spent more time at home with her sister and Mr. Evans. The fact that she kept her maiden name when we got married made this whole phase a bit easier since no one called her 'Mrs. Evans'. The few times it did happen she just dismissed it as a simple mistake or slip of the tongue.

Outside of work, Lizzie (still) liked music, movies, and animals. She began to bug her bigger sister to take her to the gym as well, and was working on her Masters in Education. I knew she also jilled off a lot, and one of the most fun aspects of the project was programming her with a higher libido than she had before. Now she squeaked adorably when she came, sounding like a surprised kitten! Every once in a while, the two would cuddle in Ashley's bed, and jill themselves off while caressing or holding one another.

Lizzie called me 'Uncle Sam', and occasionally slipped and called me 'Daddy', which always made her blush. I enjoyed this so much I reinforced it in her programming. I called her Lizzie', 'Liz', or 'Lizbit'. She felt so 'grown up' when I called her Liz that sometimes her nipples would pop.

I was living without sex for this period. I was just too afraid it would mess things up, and I was looking forward to the next phase. I had different visions for Phase Three and was content to let things play out for a while before I made up my mind. I even thought hard about using some resets to bring them back to normal. There were times I really missed hanging out with Liz or having a normal life, but then something would happen that kept me going, like the time Ashley came out of the shower and accidentally dropped her towel in front of me, or watching the two just relaxing on the couch together watching some dumb show and giggling happily together.

What set me on the path I ended up following for Phase Three was the night I came home late to a beautifully set dining room lit by candles. Ashley met me at the door wearing the sexiest white dress I could image. Her dark nipples were easily visible and very erect, and judging by the scent in the room, she was very aroused. She told me that Lizzie was spending the night at one of her friend's homes and we had the place to ourselves all night. I screwed my courage to its sticking place and had supper with this delightful, vivacious young woman who so clearly hoped something would happen.

I played the innocent when she gave me a very tight and very warm hug and a very long, very moist kiss. we had a delightful supper. For dessert I let her sit on my lap to bask in her warmth and fragrance as she fed me some delicious tiramisu. She wriggled a bit against my rock hard cock and it took everything I had to not just rip that flimsy thing off and fuck her senseless. I could see she would love every pounding second of it. At the end of the meal, I thanked her, escorted her back to her room with a gallant kiss, and cleared the table to the kitchen, even doing dishes as I kicked myself over and over for passing up that hot piece of ass.

As soon as I got back to my room I loaded the instructions for Phase Three, Option B, into the device.

Thanks to their programming, if I just left the device out in the open, they would use it automatically. I had not used it on them in the last few weeks but they took the visual cue without hesitation. Ashley used it immediately after cleaning up breakfast since she did not go to work for another couple hours, and Lizzie used it after work before she did her chores. There were no obvious results at first, but I was patient. Then I saw the signs lining up and knew it was time.

I had taken the week off, as we planned, and sat down at my big desk to catch up on some last minute details. I felt an unseen pair of hands undo my belt and zipper. The small hands had a hard time getting me out of my fly since I was already hard. I tried to act like nothing was happening as I tried to focus on my work- after all, this was going to be a busy day!.

I heard sighing and murmuring from under the desk as a warm mouth took me in. A nimble tongue began to lick and massage the bottom of my shaft even as small fingers worked on my balls and thighs. My stomach muscles twitched in response, making me scrape the keyboard. The fingers wrapped around my cock as the mouth made a tight 'O' and began to give me a perfectly delightful blow job. It started soft and loving, then got wild and noisy as she slurped and gagged. I heard her bump her head on the bottom of the desk a couple times but she soldiered on. It did not take long for my balls to tighten up and small tremors to start rippling through my shaft. The lips got tighter and the tongue more active as my balls spasmed and my cum shot out into the waiting mouth.

The phantom mouth cleaned me up well and closed up my pants as best they could before Lizzie stepped up from under my desk just wearing a sexy bra and panty set with some sort of cute pattern. "Congratulations 'Daddy'!" She gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek, then almost skipped out to help Ashley with supper. Phase Three was officially under way.

"So, you little minx, did you take care of your husband?" I was staying back so they could not see me.

"Yep, I took good care of Daddy. Here, taste." She gave her bigger sister a wet kiss and both moaned as they rubbed their bodies together a bit. Ashley gave Lizzie a loving slap on her tight little ass and sent her to cut veggies as she checked the oven. I went back to the living room with a big smile on my face.

Lunch was a delicious torture as both of girls felt it was perfectly appropriate to fondle me or each other whenever they had a free hand. Ashley was sitting across from me and had a stockinged foot in my lap, which was even more interesting when Lizzie undid my fly and dug my cock out for her sister to play with. Ashley's toes felt amazing as they stroked or rubbed my cock, sometimes gripping it as she rubbed. When I mentioned that I was going to cum soon, she just smiled lovingly at me and moved her foot away.

We all got cleaned up and set out on a pleasant drive to another county. It did not take long before the three of us were literally skipping out of the Justice of the Peace's office with a brand new (not entirely kosher) marriage certificate and Ashley had a beautiful diamond on her even more beautiful hand. We stopped for supper at a nice restaurant on the way home to celebrate.

Once we got home Liz made herself scarce and Ashley took my hand with what for her was a shy grin and led me to the bedroom. When I opened the door, I was surprised by rose petals spread on the covers, a bottle of champagne in ice, soft lighting that made Ashley's skin glow, and the scent of her (and my) favorite perfume wafting in the air.

"I love you so much, my new husband, and I cannot wait to consummate our marriage." She began a sensuous strip, slowly sliding her buttons apart, then reaching for me and pulling my hands under her silky blouse. Once we made contact, she kept us touching as she slid off her blouse and shoes, then unfastened and danced out of her skirt. Standing there in bra, panties, and stockings she looked like an angel, a goddess, an impossibly perfect airbrushed Internet model. I kissed her as she undid and slid off my shirt and undid my pants. Her lips tasted of the wine and strawberries we had for supper. As she tried to slide off my shoes, I made it hard on her by bending down with her so I could kiss her ears and neck, relishing my first tastes of her skin.

She rose up and had me sit on the bed to continue undressing me, which allowed me better access to her wonderful breasts. I hefted them, and caressed them, and kissed them, and suckled them, and basically worshipped them as I memorized every square millimeter. The attention raised her nipples to their full glory, and made her break out in goosebumps even as she began to sigh and pant.

I shifted my attention and kissed my way to her perfect little goblet of a naval and delighted in the way her muscles contracted. I was also relishing the growing warm musky scent of her arousal. My hands wandered on her sides and hips, followed the contour of her buttocks, and ever-so-lightly brushed just above her mound, making her twitch and moan.

She was not idle during this. She was kissing my neck and shoulders, her hands wandering freely over my back and chest. At least, she was until I grabbed her legs under the knees and dumped her pretty unceremoniously on the bed and forced her legs apart. God, her pussy was beautiful! I learned later that she waxed it frequently enough to avoid stubble, but always left a little in a fairly naturalistic shape above it.

As I looked at her pink center, my mind took a short side trip. I had recently read a couple stories about guys married to models, centerfolds, and porn stars, and how so many of these guys found ways to manage the idea that their wives were the objects of fantasy for so many people, while being just normal, real human beings at home with all the flaws and foibles that implies. Just about then, Ashley let out a big burp and I cracked up.

I dove into her crotch and began to eat her out with everything I learned on-line. Sadly, Lizzie did not (used) to like this, so my limited experience was an older short-lived girlfriend and lots of research on the net. Apparently the combination of lips, tongue, and fingers was working as her fragrant pussy got wetter and wetter and she got louder and louder. Soon she was grabbing at the sheets or my hair and her hips were jerking. A gush of creaminess accompanied her spasms and shouts of 'Yes! Yes yes yes!'. She pulled me up and kissed her juices off my face, then we just cuddled for a bit. It was such a pleasure to wrap my arms around her voluptuous body that I could have laid there for a while.

So how did we get to this blissful place? The programming taught the sisters that I had married Lizzie a few years ago as the easiest way to deal with some legal issues the sisters were facing- the same issues that kept Ashley virtually hiding out for a few years. It was an imperfect solution, but it helped explain our wedding photos and the fact that no one had met Ashley earlier. There is also a divorce decree between me and Liz filed in Vegas to clear the decks for Ashley and me lest anyone check, but all three of us considered it just a minor technicality rather than anything 'real'.

Guests to our home would see what looked like a pretty normal situation with Liz's clothing in the master bedroom, our original wedding photos here and there, and a spare bedroom for Ashley. They would not know we upgraded to a King bed in the main bedroom so we all fit, or that Ashley rarely slept in 'her' room. We were careful- wedding photos of the three of us, of Ashley in her dress, or paperwork with her name in it, were only kept digitally in encrypted files.

We had a test of the system sooner than I would have hoped. It had been Liz's long-standing custom to invite her teacher friends over for certain events- New Year's lunch, a combined birthday party, and such. One was World Teacher's Day on the upcoming October 5th. I was skittish, but as per tradition, I made myself scarce as the gang got together for a mix of pot-luck and finger foods. They had been hearing about Ashley since the beginning, and one of the challenges was to keep the story consistent as the program matured.

I did not need to be overly concerned, however, as the women quickly took to the vivacious Ashley. She set a delightful table, took coats and served drinks. She was soon invited into the discussion, and within half an hour was laughing along with the gang. One major hurdle successfully cleared!

Things went so well during the visit that Ashley even joined me in the den for a quick hug and blowjob. It almost blew my mind when she rejoined the group with a smile and kissed her sister. Liz's eyes went wide as Ashley shared some of my spunk with her unaware co-wife, but with Ashley's spot-on timing, none of the others saw a thing. Liz shot me an amazing look- wide eyed surprise, perfectly combined with teasing lust. I could not wait for the others to go home!

We did a whirlwind cleaning and fell into a heap on the big bed, still mostly clothed. "I can't believe we pulled that off!" Lizzie laughed. "And you! She was terrible Daddy!! Did you know that she passed me a mouthful of your cum when she kissed me out there? Terrible! Delicious, but terrible!" She pillow-slapped Ashley good naturedly.

"Ummm, but it was soooo tasty" Ashley purred, pulling me in for a kiss as Lizzie pried everyone's shoes off. I never knew it before, but it turns out my very inhibited wife had a bit of a foot fetish- just enough that she enjoyed bare or barely stockinged feet. After she pulled off my shoes and socks, she kissed my feet and worked up my legs as far as my pants would allow. At the same time, I was trying to help Ashley off with her top even as she was doing the same to Liz. It did not take long for us to be happily tangled in our clothes, limbs wrapped randomly around each other, various body parts interacting sexily with other body parts.