Wife's Southern Sister Joins Us

Story Info
Midwestern swinger couple enjoy the wife's slutty sister.
2.4k words
4.32
74.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. My name is Eric Baker, and I'm from a small town in the northern Midwest. I met my wife Maggie when I was in the Army, several years ago. We meet online, flirted a lot during our first date, and then I had eaten her pussy out in the local park, making her cum on my face. From there, we went back to her place and fucked like we were trying out for the pornstar championships. If that's not a thing, it should be.

I knew she had a boyfriend at the time, but they were in the process of splitting up. I also knew they had an open relationship, as we still do. That was at least five years ago, and our lust for each other hasn't diminished at all. I'm still in the military, so I stay in good shape, and she loves looking sexy and slutty for her Sir, so she stays in good shape, too. I'm about 6'1", 200#, brown hair, blue eyes. She has a hard time with any cock bigger than mine, although I encourage her to take as many as she wants. My cock is about Monster can long, and Red Bull can thick.

As for her, she's about 5'6" tall, 165#, brown hair, and gorgeous captivating green eyes. She has a nice big ass, just how I like them. Nobody is allowed to fuck her ass but me, and I reserve that for special occasions. Also, because she needs to work her way up to using a rather large buttplug to prepare herself to take me.

Her tits. Oh my fucking God, her tits. She rarely wears a bra, as she prefers to let them hang freely with easy access for me, but she's easily a DD. Nice heavy handfuls with extremely sensitive nipples. Actually, on our first date, I made her cum just by playing with her nipples on the way back to her place. Her pussy is usually trimmed very close, but she'll shave it clean and smooth when we play with other people, or if she's exceptionally horny after I'm coming back home after a while away.

She's not on birth control, as she tries to take as few medications as possible, as well as indulging my fantasy of getting her pregnant. When she's ovulating, she'll just prefer to ride my thick cock until I'm about to cum, and then she'll suck me off until I shoot my load down her throat.

Anyway, I digress. We recently found out she had an older sister, Jessie, an "oops" from 35ish years ago by her dad. We all added each other on Facebook and started getting to know each other. As much as you can get to know someone on Facebook in between three busy schedules, we finally got to meet her at an impromptu weekend getaway at Dad's.

We only got to spend about 4-5 hours with her, and speaking for myself, I was definitely attracted! I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit that to Maggie, as we both have permission to look, AND touch. There have been a few times she's come home to watch me pounding my cock into some other woman. Sometimes she joins and eats her pussy, sometimes she just goes about her nightly routine and insists I tell her all about it in bed, as I'm slamming my cock into her, too.

Anyway, as we left her dad's place that night, I mentioned to Maggie that her sister is HOT! She agreed, and said she had noticed they had similar body types, from the fuckable ass to tig ole bitties. A few times over the next few weeks, I mentioned Jessie's firm body while I was balls deep in Maggie's tight pussy, and I couldn't help but notice that it made her cum harder than usual.

That gave me ideas, so my Facebook conversations with Jessie took on a slightly sexual edge, gauging her reactions carefully. Well, it didn't take long until Jessie was venting to me about her husband's lack of sexual interest in her, and I was "drunkenly" sharing a little more than I normally should with family, particularly our open relationship and habits of full-swap swinging, and BDSM lifestyle.

After logging off one night and subsequently going down on Maggie, licking her pussy and sucking hard on her sensitive clit, I was mumbling about how hot it would be to make her watch me fucking her sister while she's cuffed to a chair naked. Maggie is normally mostly incoherent during sex, so it kinda surprised me when she started moaning Jessie's name as I thrust my tongue up inside her... I knew she thought Jessie was hot, but I never thought she would want to actually have her sister eating her pussy.

I bluntly told Jessie about it the next day, and she said she had already fantasized about it a few times, and she sent me a few nude pics of herself, her pussy obviously soaking wet, and her fingers coated in her own juices. Boy, was I right about similar body types!! From the neck down, they could be twins.

She said she had taken those pics while thinking about both of us taking turns on her, including the usage of a strapon, and my cock in her ass. I sent her a few nudes of the both of us, to be sure she could handle us both... She went silent for a few moments, and then said she couldn't wait to see if we could make her cum harder than she just did with herself.

Fast forward through 3 months of teasing, and I had rented a beach cottage for a long weekend for the three of us, not telling their dad she would be in the area. After picking her up from the airport, and stopping at the store for a few bottles of wine, we headed to the cottage and I fired up the patio fireplace. As we all sat outside on the deck and drank our first glasses of the wine, and they talked about whatever it is two slutty sisters will talk about, it didn't escape my attention that they were scooting closer and closer together on the bench, complaining that it was "cold"... Bullshit, it was at least 75 outside, but I knew what was really going on. I went inside and got more wine out of the fridge, and when I was headed back out, I caught a glimpse of them kissing. As soon as they saw me, they both smiled, a bit embarrassed, but still obviously both still turned on.

After pouring us all some more wine, I mentioned how hot it was, and I started stripping all my clothes off. Jessie knew we both had nudist tendencies, so when Maggie pulled her top off, sans bra, Jessie smiled as she bit her lower lip. "Do you mind?" as she started taking her own top off?

"Oh, I'm pretty sure we insist." I said, as Maggie had already started unbuttoning her sister's snug shirt, her own full breasts exposed to the warm air. While she was pulling Jessie's top off, Jess leaned in and sucked her nipple into her mouth, making Maggie moan with pleasure with whatever she was doing with her mouth...

I was surprised that Maggie had the presence of mind to grope between her sister's legs, and unbuttoned her jeans shorts, tugging at the waistband...

Jessie pushed her back onto the bench and went back and forth between her lush breasts, rubbing my wife's pussy while kicking her own shorts off... I moved behind her and touched her naked body for the first time, stroking my fingers down across her ass and slipping a finger up inside her tight wet pussy.

I have no idea when Jessie had gotten Maggie's shorts off, but she pushed back against my hand and kissed her way down my wife's body, thrusting her tongue up into her sister's pussy. I hesitantly moved away from rubbing my sister in law's smooth pussy and positioned myself to have Maggie sucking my thick cock, reaching over to squeeze Jessie's nipples. We all knew we were breaking societal rules by playing like this, not only for the incestuous aspect, but also because Jess was cheating on her husband for the first time, and with her sister!

As Maggie sucked on my cock with near-professional skill, Jess moved up to kiss her again, grabbing the base of my cock to pull it into her mouth instead, fingering her sister at the same time. I groaned with the intensity of having two women sharing my cock, and reluctantly pulled away to head inside. They were intensely making out and rubbing each other's body, and they didn't even acknowledge me as I told them to come inside.

Quickly pulling the belt from my discarded jeans, I got their attention by bringing it down across my wife's exposed ass. She yelped a little and got up to walk inside to the bedroom, but Jessie smirked at me and defiantly said "You haven't claimed this body as yours, yet..."

I simply reached down and pinched her nipple hard, giving it a little twist as I pulled her up to her feet. She moaned softly, but as she still obviously had defiance in her eyes, I gave her exposed pussy a sharp slap with my open palm. She gasped and shivered, involuntarily grabbing at my shoulder to steady herself before regaining her composure and grabbing my hard cock to stroke me, lifting one thigh up alongside my hip to hump herself on me, pressing her firm tits on my chest.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and guided her in towards the bedroom, where we were met with the sight of Maggie laying spread eagle on the bed, her favorite butt plug inserted deeply into her tight asshole, nipple clamps on, and a vibrating dildo sunk DEEP in her pussy. Jessie moaned and rubbed her thighs together, crawling up on the bed to suck her sister's nipples back into her mouth, taking control of the dildo from her. I knelt up by their heads, letting the two sluts take turns sucking my cock, and occasionally bringing my doubled-over belt down across Jessie's wide ass, making her groan and squirm. I don't think she ever noticed that she spread her legs wider apart with each crack of the belt. I did, and soon moved behind her and placed the tip of my cock against her smooth pussy, grabbed her hips and told her "Do what you want to do with me, slut!"

With no other words, she pulled back away from my wife, looking into her eyes as she pushed her married pussy back onto my cock, moaning and breathing one long gasp as I entered her pussy, all the way up into her. She smiled at my wife as she started rocking back and forth, fucking herself with my thick cock. Maggie reached down between her sister's legs and started rubbing hard on her clit, then spun around underneath us to 69 her sister, occasionally grabbing my ass and pulling me forward to hold my cock deep inside Jessie's pussy, sucking my balls into her mouth and rubbing her chin on her clit...

I couldn't hold off long in that position, and Jessie knew I wouldn't be able to. I pulled out abruptly, making her gasp as I grabbed my belt and gave her ass three hard whacks, then shoved seven thick inches of my cock deep up into her pussy again, grabbing her hips to slam hard and deep, pounding her like I would a cheap whore.

Maggie grabbed her head and pulled her down against her crotch, humping her sister's face as I slammed into her. Jessie started to scream into my wife's pussy as she clenched down on my cock, squirting against my balls as she came. That pushed me over the edge as I started spurting my cum into her, pulling out slowly as Maggie licked us both clean. While I laid down next to them both, Maggie pushed Jess onto her back and sucked harder on her sister's pussy, hungry for every drop of my cum.

Jessie started sucking on my softened cock, not noticing Maggie getting a strapon situated at her pussy. Jess yelped as she was penetrated by the thick latex dick, even though it was considerably smaller than me. I simply laid back and enjoyed getting my spent cock sucked on, watching my wife's large tits bounce with each thrust she made into her sister. Once I was hard again, I moved next to Jess and used plenty of lube on my cock. I gave one command to Maggie, "Wait." Maggie pulled out abruptly and I rolled Jess onto her side, grabbing a fistful of her hair, gripping one of her shoulders to brace her, pushing my thick cock up against her asshole, with my wife sucking her sister's tits.

I slowly worked up inside her, ignoring her whimpers and groaning. Once I finally bottomed out in her bottom, I rolled onto my back, holding her on top of me. I looked at Maggie again and nodded, signaling her to plunge her strapon into her sister's pussy once again. One thrust, and we were both in to the hilt, sawing in and out of her without mercy, making her OUR bitch. She came multiple times, screaming and spasming, squirting on both of us. My balls tightened and I pumped one more load of cum up into her asshole, both of us withdrawing at the same time. I grabbed my phone and started taking pics of her well-used body, my cum still leaking out of her. We both cuddled up on either side of her, me spooning her as her sister, my slutwife, looked into her eyes, smiled, and kissed her forehead before burying her face down between her boobs. I grabbed Jessie's throat and growled into her ear, "Are you going to be our good girl now?"

She whimpered and wiggled her ass against me as she whispered "Yes, Daddy, I'm your dirty cumslut as long as you want me." We all drifted off to sleep until I woke up with a mouth on my cock, and I smiled with my eyes still closed, not caring who it was, as long as my other slut would straddle my face soon.