Wife's Trainer

Story Info
My wife's trainer changed both our lives.
4.3k words
4.52
338.1k
408
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,528 Followers

One afternoon my wife Amy came home from work angry and near tears. Without speaking she got a garbage bag out and started to throw all the junk food in the house away. As she worked I noticed the huge tear in the back of her pants.

When she was done she sat down at the table and started to cry some more. I asked her what was wrong.

"I was at work and I dropped my pen and when I bent down to get it my pants ripped, and..." she hesitated, "I farted." I wanted to laugh but I knew not to. My wife had gained about sixty pounds since we got married five years ago. She tried weight loss programs and they worked for a while but then as soon as she was off of them she gained back most of the weight, and then some.

This time she was serious though. She went back to the diet center and made terrific progress, losing the first fifty pounds in six months, but the last ten pounds would not budge. Rather than give up she asked me if we could afford a personal trainer, I told her how could we not afford one.

Pretty soon she not only made her goal but she was in better shape than when I first met her. One day I went to the park to meet her and I saw she was in a group of women working out. The trainer, Vincent, was helping her do some stretching. His powerful hands were wrapped around her calves as he pushed her knees towards her chest. I don't know why, but that image stood in my head, it bothered me, maybe it was because another man was touching my sweaty hot wife, or maybe because he was black, I did not know.

I went over to them and shook his hand, he seemed like a nice guy, he even offered me a discount rate if I were to join his group.

To celebrate my wife's weight loss and new figure we went shopping at the mall for some new outfits for her. As my wife tried on some of the outfits I could not help but notice how sexy she looked. I also treated her to a makeover at the local beauty spa.

She decided to wear one of the outfits she had bought out, a form fitting blue dress, She changed in the spa's bathroom, When we went out through the mall to our car I noticed a lot of guys giving her looks and staring at her. She noticed that I noticed and I told her to relax that she had earned it.

That night after dinner I thought about my wife, and the trainer, and her sexy new look. I realized more men would be paying attention to her than ever and would have to live with it, men like her trainer. The thought of him touching her would not leave my mind.

The image flashed into my mind of her kissing him. To my shame I found myself both angry and somehow aroused at the same time. I tried to put it all out of my head, but the thoughts came back, and the more I tried to suppress them the stronger they returned. It was like I was daring myself to think of more and more forbidden things.

When she was out one day I was on the computer and one of the porn sites I was looking at had some interracial porn. Based on my disturbing thoughts I clicked on it but found it quite boring. It was the pro stuff, the actresses looked so blasé about it all; almost bored. Before I clicked away from the site I saw one other video and clicked on it. The wife had her hair pulled up in a ponytail and was wearing a black nightgown. Her, husband was standing on the side of the bed while she sucked on a black man's huge cock. These people looked not like porn stars but like real people.

The scene shifted and the woman was being pounded by this guy with her husband watching and coaching her in what to do. The lighting and camera work while clear were not up to professional standards; clearly this was an actual amateur film. If real people did this, could my wife possibly do the same thing?

The thought of my wife with another man, especially the taboo thought of my wife with a black one began to excite me again. I pictured my wife in the place of the woman in the film, with her trainer banging her. I still felt somewhat ashamed but also excited.

I wondered if she would actually do it. Inside that quiet business woman was there a slut trying to get out? Would my wife lose control while being fucked by a hugely endowed black man? And could or would our marriage survive such a thing? There was clearly a risk that something could happen. But turning back to the video and watching the woman repeatedly say "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as her husband looked at her reaching heights of pleasure that he might never be able to take her to and picturing my own wife the same way, I was willing to take the risk.

But how to broach the subject became the question that needed to be answered.

One morning after a pretty strenuous morning session with my wife, powered by my hidden fantasies, I asked her if there were any men in her work out group. She told me few if any.

"That Vincent has himself a regular harem," I joked wanting to see her reaction.

"Well I do know that he is seeing one of the girls on the side. And she is married." I learned two things in that moment. Since I saw nothing but white women in that group Vincent did not mind having interracial sex, and that the woman being married was not a deal killer.

"He did not try anything on you, did he?"

"I think he flirted once but when he saw I was not really interested he moved on. Why are you jealous?"

I told her I wasn't.

I was wondering how to make this whole thing move forward when an opportunity came my way. My wife was suddenly called in to work one morning by her boss. She asked me to drop off her payment to Vincent.

I realized I had been given a prime opportunity, I had to do it then or it would never happen. Nervous I went out to the park and waited until Vincent was done with the class. There were two women who seemed a bit miffed that I was taking up their time with him but I think he knew I had my wife's payment.

"I am sorry Amy could not make it down here; you know work and all." I said handing him the cash.

He told me it was all right that things come up. We walked back towards the parking lot as I summoned up my courage.

"I have to thank you, ever since Amy has been going to your personal training sessions she has had more energy than ever. And our...our sex life has been great...better than it has been in the past."

He chuckled telling me I was welcome.

"The only thing is sometimes I think she needs a bit more."

"Like what?"

"Like having another man come over and help out. Help her out." I said awkwardly.

He chuckled and said that once he had made a pass at her and she had turned it down. "So you want to see a bull take care of your wife? That sort of party could be arranged but I want you to really think it through. Things can change. But if you want that sort of party I can arranged it. But do you think your wife could take it?" I wondered what he was talking about.

He looked left and right really quickly and peeled down his sweats to show me his cock. Even limp it was far bigger than mine. As I stared he pulled up his sweat pants.

"But how do I..."

He laughed and told me what to do. He also told me it would cost me the equivalent of three months the usual training fee. Then we talked for a minute as he told me what to do to drive my wife into his arms and onto his cock. The first thing was that I must be late the next few times that I picked her up from her workout to give them extra time to talk.

"What if she is angry at me?"

"That will only make it better."

I did as he told me to do arriving anywhere from a few minutes late to an hour. During the time I was an hour late she called to say they were at the local coffee shop as it had started to rain. He later told me that they had talked the whole time and she seemed to really be enjoying herself.

Phase two was to get her to see how sexy she was. I surprised her with another trip to the mall for some more additions to her wardrobe. She looked so sexy I could not believe it. I even took her to shop for new lingerie promising a sexy weekend that was interrupted by a last minute "call" from my boss to come in to work for an emergency.

I made it up to her by taking her to a club a "friend" had recommended. My wife in her new tight sexy blue dress felt a little apprehensive going to the club as it seemed to have a mostly black clientele. But we were already there so we decided to go in.

The minute we went inside I could see all the guys looking her way. She clung to me a bit tighter. I encouraged her to dance with me on the dance floor. She relaxed a bit. Then I slapped my head saying I had to call work real quick My quick call turned into ten minutes. In the meantime I watched as two separate guys came up to her and hit upon her. I came back with drinks and an apology.

We got back on the floor and danced some more. Then came the tricky part, could I get her to dance with someone else? I tipped the DJ to play two of her favorite songs, then midway through the first I claimed my knee was hurting, she wanted to keep dancing and I told her to do so.

Within a minute or so another guy came sauntering up to her and began to dance with her. She gave me a look as if she was requesting my permission. I nodded my consent. I think she was going to sit down but then the other song came on and she continued to dance, a bit more self-assured this time.

When the song was over she came back to me at the table feeling again a bit self-conscious. We went home together she was horny but I summoned up all my will power not to touch her pretending to go to sleep. After she went to sleep frustrated I got up and jerked off in the bathroom, all the while guiltily thinking of her with her black lover to be.

"It must be working," Vincent said, "I have never seen her work out so hard. She must be really frustrated. Are you still sure about this?"

As I glanced at my wife's tight ass doing calisthenics I told him I was.

"Well you know I could stop by tonight under some bullshit pretense and fuck her in front of you. Or I could take the time and totally turn her out. You would not be able to watch the first few times, though I could tape it for you to watch later. It is up to you."

As I watched my wife I wondered what I should do. I was close to my goal. But the thought of her being totally corrupted, to become a thorough slave to her black lover excited me even more. I told him I would do it the second way. He knew from past conversations that I was going out of town on business. He said that would be the time.

Despite our apparent lack of a sex life my wife kissed me goodbye at the airport.

A day or so later I got an email from Vincent telling me he was meeting my wife for dinner. Part of me could not wait to see what was going to happen, while the more rational part thought I should get on the next plane and come home and stop it.

I did not hear anything for the next day or so, then an express package was left at the front desk. I saw Vincent's name on the box and knew to open it upstairs. In my room with trembling hands I ripped the express envelop open, in the package was a DVD and a black lacy pair of crotchless panties. I recognized it as one of the new sexy ones my wife bought when we were out. They were stiff and then I realized to my horror and delight she had been fucked wearing them.

I had a meeting to go to but my mind kept lapsing back to the DVD in the room. I could not get it out of my mind. Finally late at night I went back to the room and after texting my wife goodnight I placed the DVD in the player.

After some static I saw Vincent, "Hi! Look she is coming over in a few minutes, I am going to cut out some of the boring shit! Just remember this is what you wanted."

My wife in the next scene was in the living room. She said she felt funny being over at another man's house by herself. He laughed saying that he was not just another man, he was her trainer. They both laughed. He said that they had to wait a moment as he was expecting an important call and offered her a glass of wine.

The next scene must have been a little bit later as they were both sitting on the couch talking.

My wife said she did not know what was up with me, that all of sudden I was not into being with her.

Vincent said maybe the change had been too much for me. She asked what change and he told her the new body, clothes, the new attitude might have intimidated me. "Some men are like that, they get afraid, sometimes they grow out of it but it takes time."

"I don't know how long I can hold out!" my wife blurted out and was immediately embarrassed.

He laughed and said that was okay, then he said maybe he could help out.

She asked him what he meant by that. "Well I could help you bridge the gap," he said moving closer to her. I could swear I saw her nipples harden. She got nervous and looked like she was going to say something and then Vincent kissed her. She looked surprised for a moment then started to kiss him back.

They making out continued for another minute or so, my wife was pressing against him now. Then she stopped and said that maybe she should not be doing this.

"From what you have told me your husband has not been living up to his part of the bargain. Do you still love him?"

She nodded.

"Then let me make up for what he is not giving you," he said as he took her hand and put it on top of his enormous bulge. He held it there for a moment then her hand squeezed his cock as a look of lust washed over her face.

He slipped off his shirt and pulled her against him as had her open his pants.

"Oh shit!" she said as she looked at his huge cock. "Its so..."

"Big? Black?"

Shyly she nodded her head. She encircled him with her hand, the hand with the wedding ring on it and started to slide it up and down. I stopped the DVD to undress. I could not believe my wife was doing this. There was still that small urge to stop what was happening but I knew that it was now too late.

I took her panties and wrapped them around my cock as I jerked off watching my wife's interracial infidelity.

He reached out and squeezed her tits through the t-shirt she was wearing. They kissed again. He reached down and slid it off over her head revealing her tight little body, the body I had paid him to help her gain. He kissed her deeply as his hands reached in back and undid her bra, he removed it letting her tits bounce free. His hands squeezed her tits then the held one up and sucked on her nipple making her shiver.

She spit into her palm and then continued to jerk him off marveling at how big his cock was.

He stood up towering over my wife as he kicked off his sneakers followed by his socks. My wife got up and said "Maybe we..." and he cut her off my kissing her, pulling her in close to him so her tits pressed against his chest. Her hands darted out and undid his pants the rest of the way. He let them drop down to the floor as he stepped out of them.

"Shit! It has been so long since my husband..." she tried to say to rationalize to herself what was happening as his hands unsnapped her jeans helping them join his on the floor.

Now the only thing that separated my wife from that big monster cock of his were the red panties she wore. I watched as he slid those down also and started to finger her pussy making her moan. I could hear the wet sound of her juices as she closed her eyes clinging to him.

The scene jumped forward and she was on her knees in front of him obediently sucking on his massive cock, her lips wrapped around it in nearly an airtight seal. His hands were squeezing her tits as she serviced him. But that was not enough for him, he told her to rub her pussy while she sucked his cock. My wife can sometimes be a bit shy in bed, at least with me, but not obviously for him.

He took her hand, the one full of her juices and held it up to his mouth licked off her fingers, then let it go and told her to keep rubbing.

The scene shifted and they were in the bedroom, he must have had the whole house wired for video; so now I knew where some of those training fees went.

My wife was on the bed as he slipped a rubber onto his cock. "I can't believe I am doing this."

"What! Cheating on your husband or about to get fucked by a black man."

"Both!"

"So until today you never even gave a brother a chance. Huh! Well that is going to change."

He got on the bed. I thought to myself that this was the moment where our marriage changes forever. He lined up his cock with my wife's pussy and slowly pushed it in as she made one long slow groan. In the hotel room, days after the event I came watching that massive cock slide into my wife's cunt.

I paused the DVD and cleaned up. I dropped the soiled panties I had just jerked off in inside the waste basket, then thinking better of it I hung them in the shower to dry out and took a towel and laid it on the floor. I became a bit self-conscious and plugged in a set of headphones into my computer and unpaused the scene.

Amy kissed him deeply as he fucked her. At this point the tape jumped from scene to scene. He had her get on top of him then he plowed her from behind. She must of cum a dozen times as I watched. She moaned pleading for him to fuck her deeper with his black cock.

"I am about to cum!" he yelled as he bucked hard. When my wife got off of him his rubber looked so full it wanted to split. She peeled it off of him and threw it into the wastepaper basket on the side of the bed. He stuck his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She grabbed his cock, still covered with his cum, and took it into her mouth and started to suck it hard again.

The next scene had her taking it from him from behind again, he fucked her so hard I thought the bed would break as she pleaded for him to fuck her with his big black cock.

I did not see the cum shot, instead Vincent came on camera again as my wife slept in his bed. "Well I hoped you like it. When you get back there is more to come. Now the only thing I have to say to you is to reverse what I said earlier. When you get back fuck her as much as you can. Trust me on this."

I was a bit puzzled by his advice. Just as I was about to get up to start from the beginning again another image appeared. It was my wife and Vincent talking at the breakfast table. I guess he did have his whole house wired with cameras. Amy and him sat at a table eating breakfast.

"You...can't tell my husband anything about this."

"Don't worry I won't."

"This...this was a onetime thing. It cannot happen again."

"If that is what you want. I won't let your neighbors know about your naughty affair with some big old black cock."

"I did not mean it that way."

"Let me ask you, did you, before ever think of having sex with a black man."

"I never thought I would cheat on my husband."

"You are dodging the question."

My wife hesitated for a moment and then said, "No. Don't be offended, maybe it was a bit of racism I don't know," she said getting up frustrated.

Vincent rose up and said, "It is nothing to be ashamed of you know."

"I am not. It is just the cheating."

"And did you enjoy it?" he asked moving closer to her.

"Yes," she said looking down.

He put his arms around her. She tried to move her face away saying "No!" but he kissed her and after a moment she kissed him back.

"So this is no more, the end."

"I am afraid so. I might have enjoyed it a bit too much."

"Well then I am afraid I will have to go back to doing Donna and Erica," he said naming two girls in his class.

"Donna and Erica? You are..."

"Yeah! And you know what? Donna's husband pays for me to fuck her and humiliate him. He is what those films call a cuckold."

My wife gave him a blank look.

"You don't know? It is the latest thing. And for me I hope it is more than a fad. Anyway these husbands get off watching their wives being fucked by black men. Sometimes the husband joins in or is teased by his wife. Why some of them even want to suck on the black man's dick before the sex and clean out their wives afterwards. Maybe your old man is into that also."

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,528 Followers
12