Wife's Warm-up

Story Info
Wife records first step to meet husband's need for a hotwife.
2.9k words
4.21
91.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
james2741
james2741
13 Followers

The hotel room's red door softly shut behind her as she slipped in quietly. She walked over to the large TV, heels clicking on the floor, and inserted the memory card. Clicking back across to the bed on those expensive heels, her short black dress stretched enticingly across her rear. She set her glass down on the chest next to the bed, and lightly licked her lips. Her dress rode up slightly as she pulled her heels off and slid onto the bed.

She stretched out cat-like next to the naked man lying there quietly: spreadeagled, his legs strapped to the bed, cuffed, blindfold and ball gag in place. Sliding her arms round him, her hard nipples pressing against his back, she kissed his neck, saying softly: "You've been really good, getting yourself ready. I didn't mean to keep you waiting so long. I lost track of time once we left the bar to go back to his room, although I saw you leave to come back here once you knew I'd landed him."

She leaned across his chest, and flicked each nipple gently with her tongue, before biting them softly, amused to watch them stiffen. Her fingers traced the outline of his lips around the gag, slid lightly along the edge of the cuffs, and down his thighs, as she tested the straps with her bare right foot, pleased he'd managed all that alone.

He felt her nuzzle his neck, leaving a trail of light kisses up to his ear, breathing deeply into it and teasing with her fingertips and tongue. Her other hand slid down his chest, just the fingertips brushing against him, moving down to stroke his thighs and legs. His body tensed and his breathing became heavier, restricted by the gag. At last, she gently brushed her hand against his resting cock, watching it jerk and stiffen for her, noting the moisture on his leg. He made a slight sound and pushed up, seeking her touch.

Her painted nails raked slowly across his balls and up the shaft. Resting her head on his chest, she watched the thickening cock react to her fingers' light touches and flicks. Licking her fingers to provide some lubrication, she rubbed the head gently, enjoying his reaction as it rose and hardened for her. She slid her head down briefly so she could blow on it, moistened again with her spit then, balanced on her elbows, flicked her hair against it, whipping it lightly. It was all done silently, to hear his breathing and sense his excitement and frustration.

She tongued his ear again and whispered: "I'll bet you were so excited as you stripped to arrange yourself. You probably couldn't resist touching yourself, could you? Mmmmm. Thinking what I was going to do with him? Was your cock as hard as this? It got hard so fast just now! The head is already bulging and purple. I want to keep it good and hard until I'm ready. Your heart is beating quickly. So hard I can hear it from here, and that breathing ... . Did that start when you put the blindfold on, or when you fastened the gag? I'll take it out soon enough. Otherwise, I can't kiss you, and we both want to kiss, don't we? Yes? Mmmm. We do. Your first reward. Not just yet, though. You'll have to nod your replies until then. I like listening to that heavy breathing, and I don't want you to speak. Moaning is nice. I like you helpless, all mine to play with."

Her thigh slid across his leg, her foot pulling his leg back between her thighs, her dress now bunched up to her waist. "You can feel that, can't you? I'm not wearing anything under my dress now. He slid them off even before we got to the room. We were lucky we weren't caught. I've got them here. Smell them. And I'm so wet from what I've done."

Her hand reached down between her legs and brought her sticky fingers back up to stroke his lips and face, leaving a wet trail across his skin. "Even if you can't feel that I'm soaking, you can smell me now, can't you? I've smeared you with my scent. Of me aroused and ready for use. Ready for a stranger's cock to fill me. I love it when you moan like that. I wish I'd been here to see you get ready. When you lay down on the bed to wait for me, did you think about turning back? Did you stop to weigh the cost of your fantasy becoming real? God, your cock is getting even harder just thinking about it. All the times you suggested it. Encouraged it. You must have wanted it. You even tied yourself up, as I suggested. Spread your legs and fixed the straps. Gagged yourself. Did you have any second thought as at last you clicked those cuffs shut, and there was no way you could move to call it off? Nothing to do, but wait for me to come back to release you."

Her fingers tested the moist area on his leg. "No, you were imagining what he and I were up to. I can tell you were excited, weren't you? Keeping yourself hard, right on the edge? How long, I wonder. Here's the evidence, don't deny it. I'll check it. Mmmm. Love the taste of your precum. Good thing you kept the rest back or I'd be cross."

She picked up the TV remote and found the mute button. "Ready to watch? You know, I think I'll leave you just like this and watch it myself giving you a commentary as I play with you, then remove the blindfold before I leave so you can watch it for the first time all on your own. You still won't be able to touch yourself though. I've set it to loop so you won't be bored while I'm gone. I've got a few more surprises."

She flicked the play button.

"I was worried about getting the video right. While he was getting us a drink, I put the phone where it could look across the bed and also see the reflections in the wall mirror opposite, so there would be lots of angles. And it worked! ... It's amazing. Wait til you see it. So clear. You'll see everything." As she watched, she slid her hand down now and lightly touched her clit, sliding her fingers along her wet lips, then used that to lubricate her husband's cock.

"I do look good in this black dress. The fuck-me pumps didn't leave much doubt what I was looking for in the bar! They look good on me. Mmmm. Here he comes. Well fit. And he can kiss.. I could feel his cock pressing against me. I thought we'd kissed for ages, but it isn't that long before I'm reaching down. ... Naughty girl ... Sliding my fingers into my wet slit, then feeding him the juices. He's been fondling me. I don't let him remove the dress, so I can come straight back to you."

"I'm taking his fingers into my mouth and sucking them slowly, looking up at him. I wanted him to know what a dirty girl he'd picked up at the bar. He pulls my fingers into his mouth and sucks them, cleaning my juices from them. You can't see it but he's working his tongue against my wedding ring, playing with it, showing me he knows it's there. He's excited that I'm married but I'm cheating with him. Hungry married pussy."

"I'm excited too. I feel so liberated, let out of a shell. I want sex. I want his dick. I want his cum. I'm unzipping him and dropping down to my knees, as I struggle to pull his cock out fast enough. He undoes his belt to help me ... There it is, springing out. Wow, it looks so big on screen. My mouth looks so small. How can it fit? I've started to stroke it with my fingers, like this, then I can start to taste it."

Just as she saw her lips on the screen touch the large cock head, she paused the video, studying the frame as she gently touched herself, before continuing.

"Mmm. My first fresh cock since our marriage. Fresh young stranger's cock. Oh, how did I wait so long? I remembered I always loved that when dating, exploring different shapes and tastes. I'm working his curving dick harder now, stroking the shaft with one hand and his balls with the other. Nice big balls, full of cum, lots of cum building up for me. Teasing the head with my soft lips and tongue." Leaning across, she flicked her tongue against her husband's cock. "Yes, like that. Little flicks along the ridge. I look so sexy keeling there in my black dress, on the heels. Now I'm taking more of him into my mouth, soaking the shaft. Spitting on it like a little whore." As she spoke, he felt her do the same to him. "Yes, like that. Do you like your dirty girl? Mmm?"

"He shaves his balls. I didn't expect that. I think I'll get you to do that, to remind me. When I suck you I'll remember him too. Perhaps I'll shave you before I release you. ... Wow, the head got so big and hard. Fucking huge! Nearly gagged. ... Now, I'm sorry there's only this much to watch. You've told me how good I am, and you were right. He just couldn't last long before he exploded. He must have been storing it for weeks. I could barely keep it in. Different from yours, more tangy, saltier, but both delicious. I've missed the variety. Thank you for freeing my inner cumslut."

She paused the video, and loosened her husband's gag. "Quiet now. Say nothing yet. Just wait." She loosened the gag slightly. He took the chance to breathe, and moaned, shifting in frustration at being kept waiting for his own release. Picking up the glass from the table, she quickly tilted her head back to receive the contents, like a bar shot. Leaning over her husband's face, her mouth positioned just above his, she gently pushed the gag aside, slid her fingers softly between his lips to spread them, and he opened his mouth in response. As he began to search for her lips and tongue with his, she slowly dripped small balls of slimy fluid between his lips, and quickly slipped the gag back in. As he sampled the texture and tang, he felt her slide down, and suddenly a gush of liquid splashed against his groin, which she spread all over his cock and balls, smearing and rubbing the shaft with it, finally streaking the rest over his chest and face.

"There's your first reward. I was good and swallowed most but not all. I kept some for you. There was so much! Mmm. Isn't it nice?" Lifting the gag aside again briefly, she kissed him gently, slipping her tongue deep into his mouth, sharing the last of her slippery, salty prize, before replacing the gag. Her breath reeked of sex. "Did you like that? Do you like your newly tarty wife, all warmed up, wet and excited from sucking another guy's cock and swallowing his juices? Just nod. Mmm. You do. You've just tasted him too, and your cock smells and tastes of him. His and my juices are mixed across your face, so you'll smell them as you watch. We're both sluts now."

"This is your last chance: do you want me to stop ... or do you want me hotter? Do you want to go for the full effect and have him fuck me? Do you really want that? A stranger plowing and pleasing your wife? I won't be just yours any more. No going back! Another man's cock deep inside me at last?"

He moaned, paused, then nodded.

She stood up. "Good. I'd better go, or he'll wonder if I'm coming back. I've got one more surprise for you." From her bag, next to the bed, she pulled out a dark purple jelly vibrator, and a tube of lubricant. After squirting some lube on the tip and along streamlined shaft, she reached down, and slid it along his leg so he could feel it, pushing his bum cheeks apart to expose his tightly puckered hole, gently working the soft pointed head into him, sliding it up halfway. He gave a bigger groan as he felt it enter and slide in. The rest of its shaft was resting under his balls. Looking down at her man, restrained, spread out, gagged, cock erect, covered with another man's cum, her own excitement rose. Having such control of him, she couldn't resist another play with the vibrator, wanting to hear that groan again, fucking him gently as he strained against his bonds. It needed to be far enough in to stay there if he moved.

"I didn't want you to be left out, so I splurged on this. It's not a plain vibrator. It's clever. It comes with a phone app so you can control it remotely, anywhere. Well, you can't control it, but I can, from his room. When I let him fuck me you'll feel it too, as it buzzes, rotates and goes to work in you. I can even change the settings. When he fucks me hard ... you'll know." She giggled. He moaned softly into the gag. She continued, "I'll keep the phone in my hand so later we can both watch and hear that first unfamiliar hard cock as it slides deep into my married cunt."

"Let's remove that blindfold now. You should have time to watch the recording properly at least once. I'll give you some time. When I get back down there, I want him to show me first how well he can use his fingers and tongue. Anyway, I'm horny and no one has made me cum yet! I want him to make me gush. Then he can fuck me, but you'll know when that happens, won't you? I bet you'll spray your cum all over the bed! I'll be back later, as your new slutty little hotwife, and once you're ready I'll give you your next reward: your first sloppy seconds ... or it might be thirds if he's as good as I think!"

She slid her shoes back on, removed his blindfold but not the gag, propped him up, kissing his neck gently, set the volume, and pressed "Play". Tossing down the remote, and after a last stroke of his cock to keep it hard, she clicked away on her heels, kissed her fingers to him, and closed the door softly behind her. He watched her go, then turned to stare at her image on the screen, as she walked into view on the recording as if she'd just left their room.

She was right about that dress. Tight. Showing off her lovely firm bum. Those heels demanding "Take me!" He watched them embrace before the bed, the stranger start to kiss her, exploring her body with his hands, pressing her breasts, gentle but firm, possessive, staking a claim. He was young, not muscular but in good shape. She was responding, now nibbling, now kissing passionately, and they whispered to each other. Things he couldn't hear: left out of their private conversation. As he watched them explore and play, he realized he'd had no idea what to expect when he'd first suggested this. He hadn't thought how turned on she would be, how turned on she was. Ravenous.

The stranger had reached behind her, tying her hands lightly, before she sank down in front of him, to please him. Her husband stared, fascinated and stunned, heart pumping as she first slid her mouth, grinning eagerly, over the head of that new cock. The image was so big and clear. The guy was so hard and it looked huge, arching up into her small mouth. He could see the view both sides, reflected in the mirror. You could see she was eager. And she'd shaved! Never before. His cock twitched as he stared at her bare cunt lips. You could see how wet they were, and that scent was still on his face and in his nostrils.

She hadn't mentioned all the dirty talk between them. She was behaving like a complete slut, and the man had told her so. Shameless: she was on her knees begging for his cum. When the stranger suddenly groaned, arched his back, and came hard, she made a whinnying noise as she took all his cum in her mouth, and he could see her eyes light up and widen as she swallowed some. She was pumping it to be sure she'd got it all. There must have been a good mouthful because you could see it drip out of the corners of her mouth. Still tied, she bent her head down to a glass she'd put aside and dribbled the rest into it, the stranger's cum she'd brought back to him, then she looked up into the camera, grinned and winked. Watching and listening, his throbbing cock had never felt so hard and his balls ached for his own release.

The whole scene was just repeating for him for the third time when the device beneath him suddenly buzzed loudly into life, pulsating deeper, fast and hard, and at last his cock erupted, convulsively spraying seed everywhere, as she became his hotwife.

james2741
james2741
13 Followers