Wife's Work Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Banging the wife's friends.
2.7k words
4.26
136.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the craziest nights that I have ever had. It's Friday afternoon and I get a call from my wife.

"Hi honey. What's going on?"

"Well...here's what we are doing. I know it's short notice, but some of the girls want to come over and drink tonight."

"Well I guess so. The kids are going with your mom for the weekend. I just finished cleaning the house. Becca, do I need to make food?" asking my wife. "Because if ya'll just drink and don't eat someone is gunna get sick."

"I was hoping you would cook. I've told the girls that you're an amazing cook. So maybe just snack foods."

"Fine. I'll go to the store, I'm gunna need some stuff. What time are ya'll getting here?"

"About 7 or 8. We're going right after work."

"Alright see you then."

I hang up with my wife and look at the clock. Good it's only 12:15. Plenty of time for me to go to the store and cook. So I go and get what I need, come back and make the food. I don't mind cooking. I love my kitchen. Two stoves, two ovens & a big ass dishwasher to clean my mess.

I cook what I need to cook. Cleaned up the kitchen and pick up the kids from school and get them ready for grandma. As I'm setting up the food grandma picks up the kids. I checked the time.

"Good it's only 5:30." Feeling a little tired. "I could use a shower."

Thinking to myself, maybe I should take some of those energy pills my brother got me. I've had them for like six months and ever used them, what could it hurt. I do need to be awake since we have guests coming over.

"Well it should help." I take one pill.

"I should take another just to be safe."

So I down the pills, jump in the shower and get all cleaned up. When I get out I checked the time on my cell phone. It was only 6:15. So just need to get dressed. Open the door and walk into our bedroom to find a few sexy women in the room. Some slender and some chubby. A little awkward since I didn't have a towel on.

"Oh hello we're Becca's friends from..." She stopped talking in mid sentence. "Damn that's a big cock..."

As she's saying this all the women turn towards me and are surprised as well. Kinda weird but a turn on having these strangers starring at my fit body. Most of the attention was them starring at my dick. There was an awkward silence till one of them took a picture with their cell phone.

"Jojo... not cool." One of the other lady said.

"What? You were starring too." Replied Jojo.

"So sorry. We'll let you get dressed."

Then they all left the room and closed the door behind them. That was very arousing. Started feeling a little different, not sick but a little funny.

"It's probably nothing," taking to myself.

A few seconds later my wife comes into the room. I started dressing myself.

"So I guess ya'll got here early. Thanks for the heads up."

"Sorry. The girls are blushing out there."

"Yeah they saw me naked. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here yet."

"That's my bad honey. Finish up and come out and met everybody. Some of the guys came too."

"I'll be out in a minute."

Becca left the room so I could finish getting dressed. Then went out and started meeting her friends from work. As time went on threw the night, I met everyone and we talked and drank the night away. I got rave reviews for the food and the ample amount of booze we had.

I did learn that Jojo was the freaky one of the group. Jojo was in her early 20's beautiful, tight body. Big boobs nice ass and long straight black/blue hair. I did catch her eye from time to time.

Jenny is very nice. We talked for a while about different stuff. Jenny was the women who got mad at Jojo for taking the photo of me earlier. She told me about her life. She's about to turn thirty. That she is a bisexual. Jenny also has a crush on my wife.

Everyone is getting pretty smashed. The liquor is making the girls talk to me like I'm their gay friend. Hearing the things they were telling me was getting me a little turned on. And again I was feeling a little strange. Most of the night I had half a hard on. Weird.

My phone rings, so go outside to the backyard to answer it cuz I know it's my brother calling.

"Hey bro. What's going on?"

"Just here at the house. Becca work friends are here hanging out. By the way, those energy pills you gave me are making me feel a little funny."

All I hear is him laughing over the phone. "You still have those?" still laughing"I switched out those pills as a joke."

"Fucker. What did I take then?"

"Relax bro. It's just Viagra. How many did you take? Cuz you only need to take one pill."

"I took two and I've been drinking tonight."

"Well make sure you get some pussy then. You'll be fine. I'll check on you tomorrow. Later bro."

He hangs up and I head back in the house. I drink a little more then notice I haven't seen Becca for a while. I asked some of the girls and they said she might have gone to the bedroom for something. I was about to leave when they mentioned that the beer was running low.

"I got more in garage, I'll get it."

"Can we come with you?" Katey asked.

"We want to check out the cars we heard about." Cathy.

"Well I guess. This way ladies." I said has I guided them through the door in the kitchen that leads into the garage.

I turned on the lights and went for the beer as the two ladies explored the garage. I grabbed a couple of cases and left them by the door. Checking out the ladies. Katey and Cathy are best friends since elementary school. I talked to them for awhile earlier in the night. They were also in the room when I came out of the shower.

They both look like the typical white girls you see in porno movies. Blonde hair, skinny fit, little boobs and little white girl ass. Cathy's hair was a short pixie cut. Very cute I thought. Katey had her hair in two long pig-tails. Both of them were wearing sun dresses that barely covered their asses.

"Your cars are awesome."

"Thanks Katey."

I have two car and a truck. I just got my camero last week. A classic 57 Chevy Bel Air. Also a big GMC work truck. The girls were leaning into the cars and their dresses rose up. Far enough to get a good look at their asses. Katey had a nice little pink thong on, but Cathy had no panties on so her very smooth hairless pussy was in full view.

Trying really hard to hide my erection.

"You ladies alright?"

Both of them were very tipsy and had alot to drink. They began walking towards me looking very mischievous. Standing side by side next to each other just looking at me.

"You guys..."

But before I could finish talking they worked like a team. Cathy grabbed my shorts I had on and pulled them down, freeing my simi hard dick. Katey not missing a beat grabbed my dick and started stroking it. A moan slipped out of me. The girls proceeded to drop to their knees.

Is this really happening I'm thinking in my head. I look down just in time to see Cathy shallow my dick down her throat. Jesus I feel the back of her mouth with the tip of my dick. Then she starts adjusting herself and then the best thing happened. She was working my cock further down her throat. I was in heaven, Cathy working my cock in and out of her mouth. Her tongue running along the bottom of my shaft.

"Bitch...don't be greedy. That wasn't the plan."

I totally forgot about Katey. There she was with lust in her eyes. Her hand under her dress, pretty sure she was working her pussy. Sadly Cathy withdrew my cock for her mouth. It was shining with her saliva.

"I'm sorry bitch. Here have a taste." Cathy said as she pointed my dick to Katey's mouth.

In a heartbeat Katey was licking my dick from base to tip. Then she tried to take as much as she could down her throat. It was just too much for her. She was gagging and coughing. She tried again, but I helped a little. Grabbing a pig tail in each hand I was pulling her towards me as I trusted forward. Sadly Katey tapped out after a few more minutes.

"Sorry I thought I could handle your dick." trying to speak out of breath.

"That's alright sweetie. Get up and come with me over here." Taking her by the hand. "You can join us too Cathy."

I bring Katey in front of my camero facing the hood on the driver's side. Cathy knew to hop up on the other side with her back to the windshield. Cathy had that crazed look in her eyes, a little scary but mostly sexy. I slowly place my hands on Katey's back. Caressing her back and applying pressure making her lean forward onto the hood.

"Awh..." Slips from her lips as she feels the head of my cock rubbing up and down her covered pussy. Her panties are completely wet. She willing stuck out her little white girl ass wanting more. Without saying a word and Cathy staring at me, I lift up her dress and ripped off her pink thongs and tossed them next to her on the hood.

Slowly I started pushing forward with my dick. Guiding pass her soaking pussy lips. Inch by inch, till she was full of dick. She took as much as she could with that tiny white girl ass, but I still had like almost two inches that didn't go in. Katey loved the feeling of being so full, she was dripping juices down her legs.

I begin to slowly fuck her for behind. Taking a moment to pull her dress up and over her head. Beautiful tiny white girl under me, turning to my left to see Cathy do the same with her dress. Then spreading her legs and started playing with her smooth pussy. It's turning me on that I pick up the pace and start pounding Katey like a crazed animal.

She's getting louder and louder. Cathy grab the panties on the hood and shoved them into Katey's mouth. So you heard were muffled moans and screams. That was hot. Grabbing Katey by her waist I really started pounding into her. Cathy came closer to us and spread her legs towards me. I know what she wanted.

Reaching with my left hand, I slipped two fingers into her dripping snatch.

"Yes..." Cathy hissed. "Just like that, don't stop."

These two are going crazy with lust. They're moving so much I think I'm gunna lose my balance. I grab the back of Katey's neck and push and hold her down against the car hood. Now I can really work these white girls. The smells of sex in the air, the feeling of Katey's juices flowing down her legs and watching Cathy work herself so well there's a puddle of pussy juice on the hood of my car.

I'm starting to feel Katey tensing up and her pussy clapping down on my cock. Not even a few more strokes and she started to spasm and shake.

Katey collapse onto the hood. Just there trying to catch her breathe. I slowly pulled out just because her pussy is super sensitive right now.

Katey notices that my dick is still hard. Looking at me with that crazed lustful look in her eyes.

"Work bench... Now."

There's a bench behind me that I sit on. Cathy gets close, then begins to push me down so I'm on my back. She then straddles right above my dick. Grabs it, lines it up to her snatch and very slowly lower herself to feel my cock split her in two. It took a moment or two to adjust. Not sure if she could handle it.

"That feels so good. Just give me a minute." then Cathy began to pick up the pace.

What a beautiful sight. A sexy woman riding my cock like a wild animal. Her body bouncing up and down, with sweat sparkling off her naked body. Grabbing her waist and holding Cathy tight I start trusting up wards to meet her rhythm. Her moaning gets louder.

Katey pops out of nowhere and shoved her panties in Cathy's mouth. Now all you hear are muffled moans and screams. Katey standing on our side working her pussy with no care in the world. Cathy on the other hand, was tensing up. I feel her pussy clamping down on my dick.

Being totally turned on by the whole situation I caress her breasts and slowly glide my hands up and around her neck. Cathy was loving it. Her juices pouring out, coating my cock and balls. I tighten my hold slowly. But it was to much for her.

Spasm after spasm. Nails doug into my chest. She's a squriter and making a puddle on the floor. Cathy is trying to catch her breath, collapse on top of me. She whispers in my ear.

"Your turn."

Cathy and Katey knell between my legs. One begins sucking dick and the other sucks on my balls. Then switch with each other. Going on for a few minutes and I can't take it. Quickly getting to my feet, stroking my cock with a purpose. I blast the first stream of my truffle butter, that coats their faces and some of their mouths. Then the next stream, then the next stream then the next.

With the last blast. They are both drenched in my cum and have hugh smiles on their faces. We sit there coming down off our high. It takes a couple of minutes to clean up and make ourselves presentable.

Cathy tells me "We actually have to work in the morning. So we need to get going."

"That's fine ladies. I had a great time with ya'll."

They both give me a passionate kiss goodnight and head for the door. Katey stopped before she left the garage. Turned around towards me.

"I would go check on your wife. She was drinking alot and pretty sure Jenny might be trying to fuck her."

"I'll check it out. Thanks for telling me though." I give her a little slap on the ass as walks out.

Standing there with a smile on my face. They didn't see the security cameras in the garage. Guess I'll check that out tomorrow. Grabbing the beer I came in for I head out. Leave the beer in the kitchen I go check on the other guests still here. Jojo was still acting a fool and broke something else. Her friends apologize for her.

"So sorry. She needs a babysitter when she drinks."

I tell them "it's alright, just don't let her burn the house down."

I leave them to their mischief and head for our bedroom. Slowly and quietly I open the door and come into the room.

"Ooooooo..."

Someone's moaning. I pass our little hallway we have in the room to find something interesting. My wife passed out drunk on the foot of the bed. I can see that her blouse was pushed up and her breast were visible. Her pants and panties were gone. She was naked from the waist down, but Jenny was bent over with her pants and panties around her knees. She had her arms wrapped around my wife's legs and keeping them apart with her face buried in the mother of my children snatch. I can see that Jenny starts touching her pussy. Hearing the squishy sound I know she's working her pussy.

I'm not mad, but something needs to happen. Jenny still hasn't notice me. Quietly taking off my shorts again letting my boner free. I sneak behind Jenny so I see the shine on her pussy lips. Cock in my hand.

Talking to myself in my head "This is gunna be fun."