Wife's Young Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly's tight teen pussy felt like liquid silk, and it was almost if her hot pussy was wetly sucking on Brent's fingers. She was very tight, and now wet. Her fingers were alternately rubbing her hard clit then rubbing her dripping fingers over Brent's hand as he rotated his finger inside her smooth wetness, obviously to her great excitement.

Kimberly was near her orgasm and grabbed a hold of Brent's hand pulling it hard against her wet pussy, taking his fingers as deep as they would go inside her silken slippery pussy.

She started to buck against Brent's fingers, and as she did he eased his manipulations, warding off her orgasm.

"Not yet," he whispered.

"Oh PLEASE!" she whispered back unable to control her voice, her whisper in such urgency was louder than she thought it would be.

Her mom heard Kimberly's voice, "Is everything ok back there?"

"Um, yes. I just can't get comfortable." Kimberly replied as she held Brent's hand and tried to draw Brent's fingers again inside her pussy.

Brent provided Kimberly with enough sensation to maintain her heightened excitement but hold off her orgasm.

As Brent gently tickled her lips with occasional dips of his finger between them, he kept Kimberly on the edge and she thrust down hard on his finger. When he did allow her the satisfaction of feeling it inside her, she hungrily humped her wet pussy against his finger and hand.

While he continued to tease Kimberly with his right hand he opened and unzipped his shorts with his left. His fully engorged cock had been begging for release and sprang out in relief as he opened his shorts. Once his cock was free he quietly eased his shorts down. His passion and excitement was intense from the sexual contact with this gorgeous young teenager.

He was extremely horny. His mind was obsessed with this beautiful teen at this moment, aware but oblivious that this girl's mother and his wife were only six feet away, and here he was with his shorts at his ankles, his fingers buried inside this gorgeous tight teen.

Kimberly knew Brent had lowered his shorts. She ached to feel his cock with her hand and her pussy. She too was lost in her own reckless sexuality.

Brent, trying to appear asleep above the seats if Shelly was to look in the mirror, kept his back to the driver's side wall of the van as he slid his right leg to the back of the seat. His left leg ran down and off of the front of the seat with his foot on the floor. As Brent slid his leg to the back of the seat, Kimberly turned to her side and slid toward him. As she did so she reached out for Brent's cock.

As Kimberly touched the tip of Brent's hard cock to her hungry wet pussy lips she slid further toward him to allow his cock to slide into her.

"Are you getting comfortable back there Kimberly?" Shelly asked, making Brent and Kimberly jump.

As they jumped, Kimberly's pussy almost sucked him inside. Brent reflexively pushed out with his hips, sliding over half of his length into her.

"UGHhh,...Um yyes, ggood now!"

"Ok, we still have a way to go," her mom said.

"Okay," Kimberly almost grunted, afraid to say more lest the passion she was feeling in her loins pour out of her mouth as moans.

Kimberly's hot wet pussy felt like nothing Brent could remember. He may have felt a pussy as good as Kimberly's wrapped around his cock before, but if so it was too long ago to remember.

He could feel every little twitch on his cock as she rolled her crotch against him, taking in more and more of his cock until he could feel his balls rubbing against her tight ass. He ached to sit her up, pull her closer to him, and let her ride his hard cock to their mutual orgasm, but that would be too obvious.

He was almost beyond control though and was already taking a big chance now with his cock inside his wife's teenage cousin, with both her mother and his wife so close.

Kimberly was half on her side and half on her stomach now, completely hidden from the front seats by the seat in front of them. She was holding Brent's leg in both hands and using it for leverage as she pulled on his leg and pushed her pussy against him taking his cock deep inside her.

Her breath was quickening through clenched teeth as she was barely able to keep herself from squealing in passion. The slight bouncing of the van on the road added to their excitement, the stereo playing was able mask some of the noises they couldn't keep from making. Hopefully Shelly wouldn't hear the sounds of Kimberly's wet pussy sliding over Brent's fully engorged cock as they fucked in wild abandon in the back of her mom's van.

Brent laid his right hand down on her tight little ass grabbed its firmness and pulled her to him, matching his thrusting to her own. He ran his hand over her smooth tight ass and felt the wetness between her cheeks - her own lubrication that had ran from her pussy to the soft little bud of her ass.

He ran his finger through the wet slippery juices between her cheeks, then the tip of one slick finger over the slippery tight ring of her clenched ass. He felt her pussy contact even tighter on his cock as he tickled her asshole with one finger, squeezing lightly the cheek of her ass with the rest of his hand.

The added stimulation of Brent's finger tickling the tight nub of her ass put Kimberly over the top.

There was no stopping her orgasm now. Kimberly bit her lip as she grunted and bucked while she tried to keep as quiet as possible through her intense orgasm. She thrust hard against Brent - driving her pussy down hard over his cock. She grabbed his leg harder; both in passion, and to release the energy she couldn't by crying out in the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Kimberly's orgasm was too intense for Brent to maintain control.

Each contraction, pulse and quiver in her pussy went straight through Brent's cock into his balls. He could not hold back the orgasm that was welling up inside him.

Her tight pussy was sucking deliciously on his cock. He couldn't stop it. He released hard splashes of cum deep inside her.

He involuntarily squeezed her ass and pulled her closer toward him pushing his cock deep, deep inside her as he continued to shoot his cum into this sexy teen's pussy. She welled up in continued orgasm and humped against him using her pussy to suck as much of his cum out of him as she could while riding his cock through their mutual throbbing lurching orgasm.

Brent had never been so aroused before he came, never had an orgasm that made his nuts actually hurt with the intensity of it but he loved it, he was amazed at the passion that this girl raised in him.

Once Brent re-gained his senses from the most intense orgasm he could remember, he was immediately scared that they had been too loud. In seconds his mind went from intense passion to sudden paranoia. He was sure that he wasn't as quiet as he had intended to be. He also realized that part of the turn on for him had been Kimberly's sexy moans and quick breathing.

Had Shelly any idea? He knew it was very dark and they were hidden behind the seat, but people seem to have a sixth sense about this kind of thing, especially when it involves their children.

He now kept as still as he could as if to make up for their recent only partially controlled thrashing. He nervously looked toward the front of the van and saw that his wife was obviously sleeping, but Shelly appeared to be glancing repeatedly in the mirror.

His erection was just starting to ease and slide slowly out of Kimberly's wet pussy. He was flush both with the excitement of Kimberly's passion, and now the fear that they would be or had been found out. As his cock head slipped from Kimberly's tight pussy, he could feel his cum and hers oozing from her slit. He felt it leak over his cock and then it was flowing over his fingers still at her tight ass.

Brent was just about to move his hand to where he could prevent their cum from getting on the seat, when he was startled by Shelly's voice.

"Julie ... Julie..." Shelly said in a hushed tone to see if she was awake.

Brent froze. Had Shelly heard/saw them? Was she going to tell his wife? Brent's heart that had just slowed from his passion was now immediately racing.

"I guess Julie is really tired", Shelly spoke, obviously aware that he or Kimberly were awake. Did she suspect? How obvious had they been? Brent was scared shitless.

"Some people can sleep through anything," Shelly mused.

"Oh shit," Brent's mind raced, "what does she mean?"

"Did you not get comfortable Kimberly? I heard you moving around quite a bit back there. It seems as if you were keeping Brent up too."

"Up?" Brent considered, "Was that an intentional choice of words?"

"Yes I did mom." Kimberly answered. "I feel much better now!"

Kimberly swung her legs down and as Brent removed his hand from beneath her bum she pulled her skirt underneath her, and whispered, "Do you think she heard us?"

Brent, starting to adjust his clothing, replied quietly, "I don't know. If she did, we're in deep shit."

"You are if she tells Julie, that's for sure," Kimberly replied. "I don't think I'll be in too much trouble."

"Really?" Brent answered, confused.

"Yeah, when we went to bed last night, mom confronted me about when you and I were on the sofa last night. You know, she asked me what we were up to. I think she saw me with my hand on your cock."

Brent was really confused now. And deathly afraid he was going to be in big trouble with Julie and Shelly.

"What did you tell her?" Brent asked wide eyed, as he tucked his cock in his shorts as he finished pulling them up.

"Oh damn," Kimberly giggled, I think the back of my skirt is all wet with our cum, I sat in the wet spot!" she ran her hand over her bum

"I told her pretty much everything, I guess," she said.

"We talked for quite a while. She asked me how long I had been sexually active, and I told her. I also told her about Stacie's dad, and that I was attracted to older men."

Brent wondered when the shoe would drop on him over all this. He now was aware that Shelly had known all day that Kimberly had been stroking his cock last night. Why hadn't she told Julie about it? Was she waiting for me push Kimberly away, giving me the chance to redeem myself?

Kimberly continued, "So when I told her that I was horny for you, she asked how you responded. I told her that you were obviously horny for me too. She understood that, telling me that she thought you were good looking too. She told me a little something else too."

"What was that?" Brent asked now really confused.

"It seems that Julie slept with my dad just after mom and dad were married. Dad told mom about it years later, it was one of the things that led to their divorce. Mom never forgot that and always swore that she'd get even some day. She told me that once she moved away, she didn't think she'd get the chance. But she did say that she had it in the back of her mind when we came to visit."

Brent didn't know what to think or do now. He wondered if Shelly would tell Julie about Kimberly. Would she try to seduce him for revenge? It wouldn't be much of a seduction he thought. She was attractive, and had told Kimberly she thought he was too. He was still afraid that Shelly would tell Julie. Was she really alright with the fact that he had slept with her daughter?

"She kinda gave me the okay to go after you actually. I could tell she was keeping Julie occupied today so I could flirt with you," Kimberly added with a light giggle. I think she was kinda getting even with Julie through me, if you know what I mean."

"I guess so," Brent replied. "Now that she's had her revenge, will she tell Julie about it?"

"Maybe, maybe not. She may get personal satisfaction from just knowing. She may want to make Julie feel responsible, I don't know."

Brent wasn't very confident that this little escapade was not going to blow up in his face, when Shelly's voice came to them from the front seat.

"Brent?"

"Yes?" he answered softly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Um, yes. Sure", Brent replied, afraid of what she might ask.

"It's just there is something interesting up here. Can you look at it for me?"

"Ok, sure".

He sure wasn't going to do anything to offend Shelly. She could bury him in one short conversation to Julie. He made his way by Kimberly and knelt on the floor behind Shelly and Julie, who appeared, at least, to be asleep - her face turned to the passenger window.

"Do these gauges seem right to you?"

Brent looked at the instrument cluster on the dash, everything seemed to be fine to him, all the gauges showed the needle in the middle of the display.

Shelly spoke again before he could answer, "I don't know if you can see from there, but this is showing something is getting quite hot," she said as she pointed to the temperature gauge which was right in the middle of its display.

Brent was confused until he saw Shelly slowly drop the finger she was pointing with down to her leg, which was visible in the dash light.

She ran her finger slowly along the bare leg below her shorts. Her finger held his gaze as she ran it up and down her leg and inner thigh. I get the feeling that something in the van is overheated, or is it just me?"

Brent now knew immediately what her game was. She suspected or knew that Brent had just fucked her daughter, and was now at her mercy or she would tell his wife. She was careful with her words so as to not let on to Julie, if she awoke.

"Umm, well that looks hot alright," Brent carefully played along not sure where this was leading.

"Things started to heat up a while back, just after Kimberly went to the back seat," she added as she now slid her finger along her shorts, spread her legs and indiscreetly massaged her pussy.

Brent now understood, she not only didn't mind him fucking her daughter, it actually turned her on.

"It's been heated up before, but not for quite a while. I think it'll be okay until we get back to your place, but I thought that you'd like to know about it," Shelly said turning to Brent with a wink and a smile, continuing to play with her pussy through her shorts.

Brent heard Kimberly giggle softly behind him. They are in this together he realized.

Julie awakened by the conversation stirred, then spoke, "Is everything ok?" as she sat up looking at Brent.

"Yes, Shelly was concerned about the van overheating, but it will be alright I think. It probably needs some service is all."

Shelly added, "Yes, some service will help since it is still warmer than normal, but I'm sure we'll make it back to your place.

Brent moved off of the floor to the seat beside Kimberly and extended his seat belt. As he reached for the buckle to do it up he met Kimberly's hand. He looked at her, able to see now by the lights of the city. She looked gorgeous, and now had that sexy just fucked look, mixed with a Cheshire cat grin of shared secrecy.

12