Wifey Learns Her Lesson

Story Info
Bratty wife taken in hand by a friend.
3.1k words
4.42
78.3k
36
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began as a bit of fun, I'll admit it.

Tom was over at our place to watch the game on television. Usually, both he and his wife, Fran, would be over, but Fran was down south taking care of a sick sister, so it was just my good friend by himself with Dee and me.

I asked my wife for a minor favour. "Would you get us a beer, darling?" I asked, and Dee gave one of her smart-arse, uppety kind of replies.

"What am I? A maid? Get your own beer."

I hadn't thought it was too much to ask, but my wife flounced out of the room.

Tom muttered, "It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd let Fran get away with talking to me like that."

I didn't say anything, and we turned back to the game on television. But I considered Tom's words and thought about the way Fran treated him. I had to admit that Fran did always seem to treat Tom with a certain . . . what? . . . respect? That and something more. Certainly there was plenty of love, and she always gazed at Tom with admiration, even a bit of deference.

I sighed as I rose out of my chair. "You want a beer, too?" I asked my friend.

"Sure, " he said, and I thought I detected just the slightest snort of disgust when he said it.

Dee was in the kitchen, but I didn't say anything as I brushed by her and got two beers, simply giving me a smug look and a wry grin. After Tom and I had settled in, we started to watch the game.

Dee flounced in a few minutes later and sat on the couch, with one leg bent under her backside, her usual pose when sitting and relaxing. Tom was on the couch with her, and I sat in a nearby chair.

I sighed. I had to admit she was sexy as hell. I suppose, like most perpetually horny young guys, it was her sexiness that attracted me at first. Even now, not made up especially, she was dynamite. She had her hair in a pony-tail. She had on jean cut-down shorts that displayed her shapely and tanned legs, and a shirt that was tied up in a knot below her breasts, showing a trim tummy and a lovely belly button.

Dee doesn't have particularly big tits, but they are pert and proud. The shirt stood out a little. I wasn't at all sure if she had on a bra or not, her tits are that perky.

As we sat there in silence, I thought of Tom's words. In a futile effort to be a modern husband, had I been too tolerant?

Treated her demands with too much regard? Too willing to give in to Dee's every whim in an effort at being politically correct? I couldn't say it had done much good. As the three years of our marriage had passed, she had become more and more demanding and snotty. Something of a bitch, really.

Anyway, I sat there, fuming and thinking. Finally, I abruptly said to Tom, pointedly ignoring Dee, "So what do you do when Fran gets mouthy with you, Tom?"

He said rather in a matter of fact way, as if it were the most self-evident thing in the world, "I treat her as I would any bratty c***d."

"Which means?" I pursued.

"I give her a sound spanking."

Dee burst out laughing. "Let me get this straight, " she chortled. "In this day and age of feminism, when women are fully the equal of men, you spank your wife." She stated the last words as opposed to asking.

Tom looked at her, raising an eyebrow of disdain, "That's correct. When she is being a brat. As for feminism, I can't say that I see that women are any happier today than they were when their husbands called the shots, when they showed proper respect."

Dee was laughing so hard that I thought she would choke.

"Respect...?"

And that gave me a thought. I decided to challenge my friend.

"It doesn't look to me like Dee is showing you much respect right now, Tom. Perhaps you would care to demonstrate your technique for me and her."

"With your permission?" Enquired Tom.

I nodded.

Before three seconds had gone by, Tom grabbed Dee, and none too gently I noticed. She squawked as he turned her over his lap, her bottom in the air.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Teaching a brat some respect."

I could see that Tom was plenty strong, and as much as my wife squirmed, he held her tightly.

Tom raised a meaty palm. It hovered in the air for a moment. I held my breath. Then he brought it down with a loud thwack!

Dee screeched, "Are you going to let him man-handle your wife?"

"It looks to me like you've needed it for a long time, " I observed.

Tom brought his hand down powerfully two more times; each time Dee howled.

Tom muttered, "These damn shorts are getting in the way."

I swear it wasn't there at first, but Tom's comment suddenly brought an element of eroticism into the event. I found that my cock was filling like a fricking balloon.

I said, "Then, pull them down."

Dee squawked in misbelief, "You're telling him to strip your wife?"

"Sounds like it, doesn't it?" I answered glibly.

Tom didn't hesitate. With one hand he held Dee's birdlike wrists above her head; with the other hand he quickly undid her shorts and pulled them down, along with her panties, to her knees. "That should do it, " he said. For a moment he let his hand drift over her buttocks. "She really does have a beautiful backside, mate."

I nodded in agreement.

"Just made for spanking, " he added.

Dee continued to struggle, but to no avail. If anything, it put her clothes in disarray. Her shorts and panties were now hanging around one ankle and her shirt was riding up high, under her armpits and chin. Jesus Christ, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her lovely conical-shaped tits were completely exposed to me and my best friend! Not only that, and what got my cock harder than a rock, her coral-coloured nipples were stiff as two pebbles. Fuck, my wife was being turned on by the man-handling! Somehow that released the sexual tension within me, and I laughed, suddenly realising that she was actually enjoying it.

Tom, after a quick squeeze of her pale pink buttocks, brought his wide, thick palm down in three powerful strokes. Dee's backside turned pink. Again and again, in the now quiet room, he spanked her bratty little bottom. Dee sobbed; tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

"Hey...!" she gasped. But she couldn't get any more out, as Tom slapped her again and again.

Although she continued to writhe, she really wasn't struggling any more. She recognised Tom's superior strength. And it wasn't just his physical strength she was submitting to; it was a greater determination, a will stronger than her own. Her writhing took on a really erotic undertone.

It almost appeared that she wasn't squirming to get away from the powerful palm any more, but rather was pressing herself, pressing her groin, against Tom's legs.

Gasping, panting, she looked over to me and finally got out a word. "Please?"

"Please--what?" I asked her perversely.

"Please tell him to stop. I can't stand it."

"You've been a cheeky little brat for a long time, now. It's about time you got your comeuppance." (Or, more to the point I thought; "Cumuppance!")

Dee's cute little backside was turning a bright scarlet now, as Tom aimed and rained stroke after stroke on her bare buttocks. My wifes tits were rubbing on Tom's thigh, and she was crying softly.

"Please, " she whimpered. "I'll do anything you say."

"Anything?"

"Y-yes, " she sputtered, catching her breath in a sob.

"Tom, " I told my friend. "She looks pretty hot to me."

My friend lightly grazed his fingertips over her bottom. I watched my wife's body quiver, fearful that she was in for another going over with his heavy hand. "Her backside is plenty hot, " he agreed.

Quietly, I said, "How about her pussy? Is that hot?"

Tom looked at me for an instant. "Are you sure?"

I nodded.

He delved his hand downwards over her buttocks and between Dee's legs. She jumped a little at the touch of his fingertips.

"You bastards...!"

But her words were quickly cut short when Tom raised his hand again

"No!..." my wife groaned helplessly, squeezing her eyes shut, from which tears trickled.

Tom quickly applied three resounding strokes to her butt.

"I don't think you understand, yet, " Tom told her. "You'll speak when you are permitted to do so." He applied one firm slap to her buttocks, so that even I flinched. "Is that understood?"

"Y-yes, s-sir." The words gurgled in her throat. But I had to admit the word "sir" did seem to come naturally from her lips.

"All right, then, be a good girl."

He dipped his fingers a second time between her thighs.

I couldn't be sure, but it appeared to me almost as if my wife raised her backside and spread her thighs a little bit, to give him better access.

From where I sat, hands in my lap, legs crossed to conceal the enormous bulge of my penis, I could see that her juices had stained Tom's jeans. I watched intently from my position diagonally across from them and slightly behind her raised backside as he felt my wife up. He lightly caressed her clitoris and I noticed that she shuddered. Her squirming now was as much to press her clit against his thick middle finger as it was to escape his groping. I watched Tom's middle finger disappear into Dee's pussy. She groaned unashamedly in passion, perhaps helpless to stop herself. She bit her lower lip to keep more gutteral sounds from erupting from her throat. For a minute or two Tom stroked her cunt, finger fucking her thoroughly. When he brought his hand up from between her thighs, it gleamed, all wet. He smeared her pungent nectar on her glowing, red buttocks, massaging it in, as if it were some lotion. He grinned at me, "Yep, her pussy is pretty damned hot too."

"Well, I owe you something for showing me how to control a brat. Help yourself to it."

"Dee, did you hear your husband?"

"Yes," she responded, gazing at me with an astonished look.

"What do you think of that?"

"I think he's a prick for giving his permission for another man to enjoy his wife!"

This time Tom spanked her relentlessly. Again and again his large hand whacked her backside. There was no fight left in her, however, and she took the spanking, just whimpering.

No pleading. She could see now that was hopeless. She closed her eyes. I meanwhile watched her clit throb and vibrate from the spanking, watched her nipples stay rock hard as they rubbed on Tom's thighs.

Even Tom was panting when he stopped.

"I don't think I heard you correctly. I'll try again. Dee, did you hear your husband?"

"Yes, sir," she said softly, submissively.

"And what do you think of that?"

"I think my husband is a very nice man to offer his wife's pussy to another man."

"So you'd like me to fuck you?"

"I..." She couldn't quite bring herself to say it. Finally, she spit out, "I wouldn't mind."

"Oh, come now, Dee, your pussy says you would love to fuck."

"Maybe my pussy is betraying me."

"Maybe your mind is," Tom replied patiently.

He raised his palm again. Dee cringed. "Please...?"

"Please what?" Tom demanded. "My patience is wearing thin. Dee, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she said in a little girl voice. "Yes please sir, I'd like you to fuck me."

"Just "like?" Enquired Tom, impatiently.

"I'd love you to fuck me!" she said.

Tom finally let my wife's wrists loose.

She immediately went to rub her sore backside, but "No," Tom said, "leave it alone. Let it serve as a reminder of your bratty behaviour."

"Yes, sir" she said.

"Now take out my cock and give it a loving kiss. Show your husband how you obey his desires and commands."

Dee hesitated just a moment, before she assumed a position kneeling on the floor in front of Tom and placed her hand on his groin. She unzipped his jeans and reached in, pulling down his jeans and pants to fish out his prick. It sprang free and I had to admit it was a beauty, thick and about seven and a half inches and right now very erect.

Dee's narrow pink tongue glided over her lips as she gazed at the throbbing shaft.

"Put it in your mouth," Tom ordered my wife.

Dee's backside was turned towards me, as she bent over Tom who continued to sit on the couch. It was a bright red and I swear it glowed. I could see Tom's palm prints. Every so often she wiggled her bottom, as if the sensations of the spanking were still tingling over the surface of her abused flesh, and I could see the wetness that was oozing from her exposed pussy.

Dee planted kisses and licks up and down the length of Tom's shaft. She left behind wetness, and pretty soon, his entire cock was gleaming. She lightly caressed his balls as she kissed his cock. "You taste so good, sir, " Dee murmured. Eventually, though, pure lust overcame her, and suddenly she buried his shaft down her throat. I could see her neck moving as she deep-throated him.

Tom ran his fingers through my wife's hair, as he guided her slutty, wanton mouth. Every now and then, she would murmur or purr, despite a mouthful of cock.

I watched the honey seep from her pussy, it was trickling down her thighs. Bent forward, Dee reached her right hand under her and slipped her two middle fingers into her cunt. She stirred the juices around, then teased her swollen clitoris.

"Are you making your pussy ready for me?" he asked her. Now that she was compliant, he was almost kind to her.

Bringing her face up from his cock, she said, "Yes, sir."

"Then turn around, so I can see your freshly spanked bottom. You can sit your sweet little pussy on my cock."

Dee eagerly turned around, offering her bottom to Tom for his viewing pleasure. He let his hands stroke softly over the glowing buttocks. He kissed, then licked the crack of her hot backside. My wife shivered almost uncontrollably and her breasts wobbled.

Tom took my wife by her rounded hips. Dee spread her legs and reached between her thighs. Gradually, she backed towards my friend. She reached between her legs and guided the meaty shaft towards her cunt. I watched the head of his dick slip between her pouting pussy lips. Dee let out a small whimper of pleasure. Tom pulled her back a little more and another couple of inches of his cock sunk it. Finally, he was embedded in my wife's slippery cunt. All that was outside was his ball sack.

Tom rotated his hips, and I could tell his cock was touching, teasing, exploring sensitive places deep in Dee's lovely hole. Every now and then, Tom would massage the scarlet mounds of her bottom. Dee winced, but she also lifted her head up proudly and closed her eyes, and it appeared to me that mingled with the pain was more than a little erotic pleasure too.

Squatting slightly, facing me with her eyes closed, putting her hands on her knees for support, Dee rocked back and forth. She was fucking Tom's cock, more than he was screwing her pussy. He was maintaining control of her even in that position.

Dee was facing me. I tried to read her pleasure. Her lovely mouth shifted in expressions of desire as if the sensitivity of her cunt was flickering across her entire body. Her beautiful soft and round tits swayed back and forth.

Dee murmured softly, little whines and whimpers. "Oh, yes..." she sighed softly.

Tom said to me, "Perhaps you'd like to join us. Dee's mouth seems to be craving something to fill it."

I stood before my wife. As I said, she was bent over slightly, sitting or more like crouching onto Tom's erect cock, so her lips were not far from my swollen groin.

"Take out my cock." I told her.

No hesitation, no bitching, no backchat anymore, Dee eagerly reached forward and undid my jeans. As her lips gathered my aching erection into her mouth, I felt her trembling from the dual penetration.

Tom drove forward, plunging into my wife's pussy. The motion caused Dee's mouth to engulf my cock. I felt her tongue swirling around my shaft, felt her mouth trying to suck me dry. Never in our years of married life had she ever given me such an enthusiastic blowjob. When I plunged forward, Dee's wet cunt would shove against Tom's prick. Between us, Tom and I, we were pummeling my wife back and forth.

I held Dee by her head and pounded into her. Tom held her by her hips and pounded into her.

Dee sobbed loudly. She writhed and quivered. She shook and trembled. Her cry of orgasm was muffled by my cock. I erupted in her mouth, and my wife continued to milk me until I was completely dry. She let a bit of the creamy white cum trickle from the corner of her mouth, but she swiped it away with her tongue's tip. Tom made a loud gasp, then he was spilling his seed into my wife's throbbing pussy.

Gasping for breath, she nestled her cheek against my shaft. I could see her heart still racing in the quivering of her cute breast. I leaned over and kissed her sticky lips.

I, and Dee too for that matter, took the experience with Tom to heart. Oh, she gets mouthy and cheeky every now and then, but I quickly take her in hand, and give her a sound spanking. Sometimes, afterwards, her eyes will sparkle and I wonder if she's doing it deliberately. Whichever, our marriage has never been better.

I still invite Tom over occasionally. He suggested bringing Fran and we could have a spanking party. I can't help but wonder what Fran's bare bottom looks like red and hot!