Wifey's Work Becomes Play Pt. 02

Story Info
Wifey enjoys a Real Man in front of femme cuck hubby.
1.3k words
3.85
37.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

i stood at the bar; Jack the bartender had just finished up a large order of drinks for a bachelorette party- ~10 young women who were quite inebriated but having fun and dancing about.

Jack had made quite the show- a row of large shot glasses that were filled with an interesting concoction. The climax of his efforts was his floating a very strong liquor on the top of each, then lighting them. He told the gals to get their cameras ready- and with that, he sprinkled some mix of spices. And voila! The whole bar area was lit up and the scent of the spice oils filled the air.

Jack walked over to me and i said "bravo, that was amazing!" The air was filled with earthy scents, delicious! He looked at me and smiled. Thanks, it's something i came up with- Horchata, tequila and a float of Everclear. I then sprinkle my own special mix of spices and flame on!

i call it the Flaming Cum Shot.

oh! i look at the women, they're all licking their glasses, giggling about getting all of it in their mouths.

So- wanna try it? i have some extra, i think you'd like it.

i blush (yes, i blush a LOT)

um... well, yes.. yes, i would... it smells wonderful.

Ya it does and it tastes really good too. Here, let me give you a larger glass, you can take it back to that lady and her friend. i look over at where he is looking. Will is sitting right next to her and they are whispering into each others' ears. i think they're whispering. By now, all of her co-workers had left or had gone off to other parts of the bar.. She was sitting there- there, with Will, in privacy.

i look for Jack. And... ahhh, there he is, walking back from the kitchen area, with my drink glass.

Are you ready for your flaming Cum Shot hon?

hon? giggle.. i look at him and smile. Yes, i am.

Good sweetie.. Here, i made a little more, especially for you. And i look at the shot glass, similar to the ones he had used for the girls. Time for you to enjoy flaming now. And with that, he lit the liquor and sprinkled the spices... POOF!

OK- drink it... you want it warm and the taste, the spices, filling all your senses.

i picked it up, looked at it. And then looked at him. And i felt the heated creamy liquid fill my mouth. i realized that i was savoring it, swirling it, and as i looked at Jack, i began to swallow it. He smiled at me.

i looked and saw the women watching me. One, a bit drunk, walked up to me- she reached her finger to my lips. Sorry, but there was some of the cum shot on your chin. And with that, she took her wet finger and put it to her lips, tasting it. She licked her finger and then smiled.. looked at Jack and then me.

She looked at Jack and mouthed "o my god! you're soo bad".

She looked at me and smiled and then walked back to her friends, giggling and whispering.

i realized that i was tardy in getting drinks back to Betty and Will. i was about to turn around when i felt a hand on my waist. Betty touching me- well, i see you're busy here- well, we're going to go out to the outdoor seating and have a cigarette. (oh- Betty doesn't smoke). We'll be back in in a little bit.

Oh- Jack- what's that you made for him? It looks yummy.

Oh that? It is... I call it a Flaming Cum Shot.

i look at Jack. omg Jack, did you have to say that? As i turn to look at Betty, i see that Will has walked over and has his arm around her. They are walking away, laughing. His hand drifts to her ass as they exit.

i stand there. i am out of sorts, really. What do i do? Then i see lipstick marks on my glass. i lick my lips... that mark is from my lips. i feel warm. i lick the glass, just as the women did theirs. i look at Jack.

Jack, that WAS really good. i hope you'll make more for me later. He smiled at me, looked at my nipples and my eyes. Oh yeah sweetie, just let me know. i'll make as much as you want.

i look at the two Cognacs, my Cosmo and the large leftover Cum Shot that he had initially poured. "Do you want some help honey?" Jack is sooo sweet.

Um, yes, if you don't mind. i smile at him and bat my eyes.

Sure thing- and we walked, he carrying the two snifters and me, my Cosmo and my large shot glass. As we got to the sitting area, i looked out the window, as did Jack. He saw what i saw. Betty and Will were deep in each other's arms. Jack's hands were deeply caressing her ass. She was kissing him passionately.

O my... so how do you know those two hon?

omg- how do i answer that?

Well.. um, she, um... Betty's .. my...

your sister?

no... she's .. um.. well my... my wife

And Jack looked at me.. and then them. Ohhhh... i see! And, you're not upset, i see.

me? um, no, she, uh... i love seeing her .. enjoying... a .. man.

Jack smiled wickedly. And then looked me over, smiling. Well, hon, not to worry, i can tell that you'll get satisfied, definitely.

and i found myself smiling, smiling wickedly back at him. And i felt my eyes roaming over his sexy body, staring.. glaring.. at his Crotch.

i think so too Jack.. i think so.

i saw that Betty left her purse at the table. i looked into it and found her lipstick. hmmmmm

Anyone watching? noooo... taking her compact, opening it, looking at my face, smiling... i touched up my face with the soft little applicator and then took her lipstick.. mmm the scent, taste of it, so unique and brings back memories from my youngest years when i first dressed at 5, 6, 7 years old.

i touched it to my lips and covered my lips. It felt wonderful. i coated my lips- yesss this is how i want to be seen. i put her lipstick and makeup away and then took my Cosmo and sipped it. Yes, i also watched, watched as they kissed. i saw a light flicker and watched as she smoked her cigarette. i smiled.

A few minutes passed, enough to drink 1/2 of my Cosmo. And i heard them walking back, close, his hand on her ass. They sat down and then looked at me. Hi baby- i heard her voice, i smiled back. Hi Betty.

He reached and handed her the snifter and then took his. They looked at each other as they sipped the liqueor. How's your Cosmo honey?

Its good. i took another sip. i saw my lipstick marks on the glass rim. i loved that. And- hon, don't forget the other drink Jack made for you. What did he name it?

i looked at her... and then Will. Its- its called a Flaming Cum Shot.

That sounds yummy. Drink it all honey. And she reached into her purse, taking her phone out, taking a pic of me. She then leaned over next to Will and took a selfie of the two of them.

Should i post these to FB honey? I bet Jack would love the publicity, especially about that delicious drink you have.

i looked at her; she was being evil.

So... Will and i were thinking of going to another bar in a little bit. He said there's a really good bar over... and she pointed... over at his hotel. Doesn't that sound like fun? Are you going to join us?

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers