Wil and Winnie

Story Info
Real love discovered in Mexico.
3.1k words
4.44
71k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

I was absolutely elated! I had just closed the largest software contract I had ever bid. I own a specialty software company in Seattle. Through the yeas I had made quite a bit of money but this contract was going to seal my retirement

I called a company executive meeting. I told my managers about the new contract and gave them a general outline of the requirements. I had decided that my deputy could handle all the preliminary development work, so I was going to take a couple of weeks off.

I stopped at my secretary's desk. "Sylvia, book me into the Beach Palace in Cancun for two weeks. Call the airport and have them get the jet ready for tomorrow. I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Get in touch with me if anything comes up, Okay?" I winked at her.

"Yes Mr. Hansen. Don't worry about a thing. We'll take good care of your business."

"I know you will, Sylvia. I'm going home. Call me when you get the reservations."

"Do you want the deluxe with a king, or the two doubles?"

"Make it the king. I'm flying solo this time."

I went home and packed for my Mexican vacation. I often did this to celebrate the opening of a new contract and I had full faith in my staff to handle the preliminaries. I had a good meal and hit the sack. At three in the morning, the telephone rang.

"This had better be a beautiful woman or I'm hanging up," I growled into the phone.

My sister's voice answered, "I don't think I'm so beautiful, but I need to talk to you."

I could tell she was crying. "What's the problem Winnie?"

"Oh Wil, my life is in a shambles. Can I come over and talk to you?"

"Geez Winnie, it's three o'clock. Can it wait until morning?"

"I need someone now!" she wailed.

I've always been a sucker for a crying woman. This one was my little sister. I couldn't refuse. "Okay, how long will it take you to get her?"

"I'm outside your condo right now. Please let me in."

Winnie was my only sibling. She was thirty four, six years younger than I. She had married a real loser. He was a drinker, a womanizer and a gambler. Their finances were always in the toilet. I had given her money transfusions from time to time to keep them out of bankruptcy. I loved my little sister and hated to see the sorry mess she was in. I hit the buzzer. Two minutes later she knocked on my door.

I opened the door and there she was, eyes red from crying, hair a mess. At least she was sober. She stood five foot one with reddish brown hair, no fat, small breasts, and tiny feet. She jumped into my arms and started crying hard. I dragged her to the sofa.

"Okay, what happened?"

"That rat husband of mine has finally done it. He showed up tonight with one of his floozies and said she was moving in with us. I screamed at him and I thought he was going to hit me. I started crying and came over here. Can you help me?"

"I'm leaving for Cancun tomorrow afternoon. I'll see what I can do in the morning. Are you finally going to divorce his ass?"

"Yeah, this time is one too many. I don't ever want to see that asshole again."

"First thing in the morning I'll call my lawyer and get you started. Now calm down and go take a shower. You can have the guest room."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Oh Wil, I knew you could fix it! I just love you!" And she ambled off to the shower.

I went back to sleep. I had never had an incestuous thought about my little sister. I still didn't.

I was up at six. I called my lawyer's private line and got him started on Winnie's divorce. Winnie came wandering into the kitchen just I started a batch of French toast. "You'd better eat. It's going to be a long day," I told her. "My lawyer is already working on your divorce, so you may as well just relax."

"You said you're leaving this afternoon? Where will I stay until you get back?"

"You can stay here. I have everything you need. Just settle in," I told her.

"I don't want to put you out. Maybe I'll find a hotel or something."

"Do you have any money? No? I thought not. Hey, why don't you come with me? It'll give you a chance to unwind and forget your dick head husband."

"That would be a big imposition on you. I'm sure you don't want me tagging along."

"Nonsense, we haven't had a lot of time together. Here's our chance."

"Well alright, if you're sure."

"Of course I'm sure." I picked up the phone and called Sylvia. "Make another reservation for me please Sylvia. My sister has decided to go with me."

"Sister, huh? Ha ha! Okay boss can do easy. I'll call you."

"Thanks Sylvia, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"See," I said to Winnie, "problem solved. What are you going to do about clothes?"

"Damn! All my stuff is still at the house. I'm afraid to go back there."

I picked up the phone and dialed again. "Sylvia, would you have George and Johnny go with my sister to get her stuff? Thanks" I gave her the address. George and Johnny are two of my best programmers. They are also ex Washington Huskies football linemen.

Twenty minutes later the buzzer sounded. It was my boys. I let them in and introduced them to Winnie. She had to look way, way up to see their faces.

"Programmers, huh? They look like the whole damned program," she gasped.

All three of them left. The phone rang again. It was Sylvia. "I'm sorry, but the hotel is completely booked. What do you want me to do?"

I thought for a minute and then said, "We'll just have to adjust. Confirm the reservations."

Winnie came back with all her stuff. It was a pretty pathetic collection considering the years she had been with the dickhead. "I couldn't get another room. It looks like you'll be camping out with me," I grinned.

"At least I'll get to sleep with someone I like for a change," she remarked. She packed a small overnight bag. "Let's hit it!" she said.

It took us forty five minutes to get to the executive terminal at SeaTac. The pilot was waiting for us at the ramp. "Short notice, eh Mr. Hansen?"

"Yeah, that's life in the fast lane, Gus," I replied.

Soon we were high above the lush forests of the Pacific Northwest. My sister was sort of fascinated by the whole executive jet thing. She had never flown with me before. I dozed off. I woke up somewhere over Texas.

"We'll refuel at Galveston, Mr. Hansen," Gus informed me.

"Relax, sis. This is a lot better than flying commercial. Just go with the flow. We'll have lunch in Galveston while the plane is refueled."

"I never suspected you did this kind of stuff. Isn't it expensive?"

"Depends on how you look at it. My time is worth a lot of money. When I need to be somewhere fast, I can't diddle around with tickets and baggage and that kind of thing."

We finally got to Cancun at nine o'clock that night. Gus turned the jet around and headed back to Seattle. Winnie and I got into a limo and were whisked away to the hotel. We ordered dinner from room service.

"Let's get a shower and get to bed," I said. "You first."

"Okay, me first," she agreed and walked off toward the bathroom. She had one well worn nighty with her. I was really starting to hate her soon to be ex. I stripped down to my boxers while she showered. When she came out, she had on the old nighty. She padded across the floor and sat down on the bed. "Your turn," she chirped.

When I got out of the shower I told her, "Let me see what you've brought with you."

She dumped the overnight bag onto the bed. What a sad collection of worn out junk! I really, really hated the dickhead.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow and get you some new stuff. What you have here is junk! Is there rest of your stuff like this?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I have a few keepsakes from friends, but I don't have any nice clothes."

"I should kill that son of a bitch! Baby sister, I had no idea that things were this tough for you. You should have told me."
"I didn't want to be a cry-baby. I always thought I could handle it."

"Let's get to sleep. We'll go shopping in the morning."

When I woke up her arm was around me. She had me spooned. I didn't want to wake her so I just lay there and enjoyed the feeling. I had not had a woman's arm around me since my divorce five years ago. It felt good even if it was my sister. I felt her stir and then her hand was rubbing my bare chest. Suddenly she withdrew her hand. "Oh god, I'm so sorry!" she blurted out.

"I knew you were coming along just to feel me up," I joked.

She slowly disentangled herself from me. "I gotta pee," she said.

As she padded off barefoot to the bathroom, it occurred to me that she was really a very pretty lady. She had a nice figure too. Hmmm. No! I won't think those thoughts. I'm her brother, her protector. I was starting to think I could protect her from everything but me.

She exited the bathroom and noted the tent in my boxers. She smiled.

I almost jacked off in the bathroom. Forty year old morning wood is hard to tame. Somehow I stumbled through my morning ablutions. I got dressed in my Cancun beach costume. We headed to the restaurant for breakfast. After breakfast we hit the shops. I bought her everything she wanted. The last item was a good leather suitcase.

When we got back to our room, I told her, "Throw all that junk away, the bag too. I can't have you looking like a street waif. We'll get more as time marches on."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. "You had better be careful, lady. I am dangerous when aroused," I told her.

"I have always liked danger! Watch this!" and she kissed me full on the lips again. I could feel her tongue rubbing my lips. I knew I was sunk. I opened my mouth and sucked her tongue in. "Mmmmm!" she moaned. Her tongue was invading my mouth. She pressed herself against me.

I broke the kiss. "We'd better stop while we still can," I whispered.

"I don't wanna stop. I've always loved you, big brother. Love me."

Her new clothes hit the floor and she was naked. She smiled at me, her perfect teeth sparkling in the afternoon sun. I had never had a sexual thought about her until the minute her clothes hit the floor. I watched, fascinated, as she stripped me. She kissed my cock and dragged me to the bed. I picked her up and laid her down gently.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna burn for this!" I muttered.

"We'll burn together," she replied as I lay down beside her. My hands were busy exploring her body. She had nice little tits and an almost bald pussy.

"Did you shave your snatch?" I asked.

"No, it just never grew any hair. It was so embarrassing in high school. Everybody had a bush but me."

I ran my fingers up and down her slit and slowly inserted my middle finger into her. She was trembling and wet, ready for the grand finale. Her hands grasped my prick.

"I've wanted to touch this for so long! I just love your cock. It is big and pretty and thick and hot!" she panted.

I stuck a second finger in her. She was writhing on the mattress. "Come on, Wil, fuck your sister! Fuck me now!"

I rolled between her legs and slowly stuffed my rock hard dick into her. She was so soft and warm and wet and slick. I knew I would want to have her all the time. She started humping up into me to get my cock into her as deep as she could. I returned her thrusts and started building a rhythm of my own. I could feel her hot pussy throbbing on my manhood as I stroked ever faster into her. Her pussy trembled around me as she came. "Aaaaaahhhh Gggggoddd! Yes, Yes, Yes." She screamed.

Her juice was leaking around my invading member. Her cunt was milking me like a cow. It wasn't long until I grunted, "Oh God baby, I love you!" I was squirting the evidence of that love deep into her.

I lay on top of her panting and sweating. I could see a light sheen of sweat on her too. I licked her neck and then her ears. I licked her face and her lips. My tongue strayed into her mouth and she massaged it with her own. I rolled over so I wouldn't squash her and let her lay on me. She was panting, breathing hard.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you were such a great piece of tail?" I asked.

"Well, you never asked me. Besides, the asshole told me I was a frigid bitch."

"The asshole doesn't know anything about pussy. You are one hot item. I'll have to fight off the dogs if word of this gets out. They'll all want to fuck you."

"I'm not gonna tell 'em, are you?"

"Nope, you'll just be my private stock." I felt my cock soften and drop out of her. I rolled to one side and held her tightly into my arms. We fell asleep with my limp dick in her ass crack.

My cock somehow magically got into her vagina while I slept. It was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. I felt her pussy massaging it. I thrust into her.

"Finally awake? Welcome to the party."

"Thanks, you must be the hostess, the one with the great pussy."

"Yup, that's me. Please don't be gentle. Screw my eyeballs out!"

"Yes maam."

I rolled her onto her stomach and did her doggy style. I knew I was reaching unexplored territory. "Oh yeah, do me hard," she moaned.

I reached underneath her and pinched her clit. "Jesus Christ!" she yelped and put her ass in high gear. That worked pretty well, so I did it again.

"I'm cumming again!" she cried. I could fell her pussy flexing on my cock as I drove it completely into her. I felt the gush of her love potion around my dick. A few thrust later, I shot another mass of goo into her.

I rolled off of her and squeezed her sweaty body to me. "We might get stuck like this," she remarked.

"Good. I don't want to let you go anyway. We'll just stay stuck."

I kissed her deeply. Her eyes were sparkling. She smiled at me again.

"I never thought I would make love to you," I said. "You seem to have some addictive properties that have me totally hooked."

"That's all part of my master plan. First, I spend ten fruitless years with a complete loser. Then I come crying to you in the night. Then I make you take me to Mexico where I can rape you in a room in a luxury hotel so no one will notice. Now, you are mine. You're hooked. I've gotcha!"

"Damn, what a great plan. I guess it worked. How did you know I would love you or make love to you?"

"You've always been a sucker for a crying woman."

"Okay, so now what? What sort of evil scheme do you have for the future?"

"Well, since I love so much, I want to be with you all the time. After my divorce, we could get married or I could just be your whore. I don't care as long as I can be with you."

"So your plan is just to stay with me and fuck me to death, right?"

"Yes, that's it! It's a simple plan, but effective. What do you want to do?"

"As long as we're stuck together, I thought I might fuck you some more."

"A simple plan, but effective. Start fucking!"

I slid into her again. She was all wet and gooey and entirely delicious. We eventually got tired and went to sleep. The next morning, I could hardly believe what had transpired the day before. I would have thought it was all a dream except for her hand wrapped tightly around my cock. We had so much sex juice on us that we just had to shower. We got dressed and headed out.

"What'll the maids think? Those sheets are planked!" she laughed.

I dialed my cell phone. "How's the divorce coming?" I asked the lawyer.

"Not bad. We've filed and he'll be served in the next month or so. Is your sister with you?"

"Yeah, I thought it best to get her out of town for a while."

"Good plan. You guys have fun and don't worry about a thing."

We walked hand in hand along the beach. "You know, nobody at the company has ever seen you except for my two giant programmers."

"So what? What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about some big bonuses for the programmers in the event that I marry you."

"Marry me? You would marry me?"

"I'm thinking about it. It would be easy. The only other one who would have to know about it would be my lawyer. Yeah, I could do it. Would you marry me?"

"Did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Yes."

She squealed and jumped into my arms. Her lips met mine. I thought she was going to rape me on the beach. "Yes of course I'll marry you. I told you I love you. I meant it. I'm gonna be a Hansen again! Oh wow! I'll love you forever."

"I love you too. After this divorce crap is over, we'll go to Las Vegas and do the deed. How does that sound to you?"

"Oh yes. I can hardly wait to be rid of that son of a bitch. Let's go back to the room so I can show you how much I want to marry you."

"Okay." And we strolled back up the beach. It was going to be a great vacation and a great life.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers