Wild 69

Story Info
One couples take on strip poker.
4.5k words
4.42
105.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All couples play some variety of strip poker, and my wife and I have our own version. The rules are simple, and there are no losers in our version...only winners. We always start each game by dividing the poker chips evenly, making sure that each player starts with enough chips to make the game last long enough for everybody to get sufficiently aroused, but not too long that it becomes frustrating.

While dividing the chips, we each choose an award that we will receive if we are the winner of the game. Once the awards are agreed upon, no player may dispute the awards later in the game. The game is not over until one player takes all of the other player's chips. Awards are paid out at a later date, not immediately upon conclusion of the game. This allows the winner to fully enjoy their reward. The only way a game can end early, is if one of the players surrenders the remainder of their chips.

The person who surrenders their chips is entitled to an immediate orgasm for speeding up the conclusion of the game and agreeing to grant the other's award. This is done by pushing their remaining chips across the bed and simply stating, "I give up, now make me come."

Note: This has only happened during one game, when after a very long game, several orgasms by my wife, and pretty even piles of chips, I decided I could not wait any longer. Even though, by surrendering I had agreed to let my wife tie me up the next night, the blowjob that I received immediately made it all worth it.

There are a few other rules, but all are designed to slowly increase each player's level of arousal, and have never failed to do so. The first is that side bets are allowed on each hand. Side bets must be made before a player looks at his/her hand, and must be paid off immediately by the loser of that hand.

Side bets have included things as tame as kissing the other players neck, making the other player take off a piece of clothing, and rubbing the other players butt while kissing them. But as the game goes on, the side bets tend to become more risqué, including things such as me getting to smell my wife's pussy from behind, her licking my balls, and me fingering her while we kiss.

Nothing is off limits, and there have been some pretty erotic side bets made over the course of many poker games. The only other rule is that if a player is dealt a 6 and a 9 of the same suit, they turn them over and get an immediate pay off. If I turn over the 69, then she must put my cock in her mouth for a set time (the first 69 is 10 seconds, the second is 20, and time increases each time).

The particular game I am going to describe had a surprising ending, and happened last night. We put on music and fixed drinks, like we always do, and divided up the chips. My wife asked me what my award was going to be if I won, and I smugly told her that I wanted to fuck her ass.

I have wanted to do this for a long time, but she has always stopped me when I tried to put my cock in her, saying that it was too big. I knew that she would agree to it, since not denying somebody the award that they wanted was a matter of pride for both of us.

I knew I had her backed into a corner, and was feeling pretty sly until she looked me in the eye with a slight grin on her face, and said, "Ok, but when I win, I get to fuck your ass."

Gulp! She had literally just raised the stakes. I suddenly realized that this game was going to be different. I was not really worried about that happening as I always deal because she doesn't like to shuffle, and I have become pretty good at cheating. I'm not proud of it, and it is usually just to help increase the sexuality of the game, but now I knew I needed to make sure I won.

The game started pretty tame as usual, with early side bets allowing me to kiss her neck, her making me take my shirt off, and me making her take off her bra so I could kiss her nipples. After a few hands, I decided it was time for somebody to get a 69.

While shuffling, I make sure that there is a 6 and a 9 of the same suit at the bottom of the deck, with one card in between. Then I cut the deck several times from the middle putting the cut on top, but the last cut I take only a few cards off the bottom and put them on top, ensuring someone would be dealt the 69.

It doesn't really matter to me who gets them, as I enjoy both sides of the payoff. Well, she got the first set, and calmly flipped them over as she got up and walked around the bed. I quickly assumed "the position" on my back on the floor, and she came around to stand over me.

Since this was the first time she only had 10 seconds, so she squatted over my face, and rubbed her pussy on my mouth and nose. She always keeps her panties on for the first couple, so I was only able to enjoy her scent and feel the wetness of her thong. I could tell that she was already getting aroused because her thong was pretty damp for this early in the game.

After 15 seconds or so (the winner always takes liberties with the time, but who's counting?) she stood back up and went back to her side of the bed. I won the hand, and thus my side bet of making her sit on my lap and turn her head to kiss me.

The timing was good because due to the 69 she just drew, my cock was poking her in the ass as we kissed. She ground her ass on me and we kissed with a passion that was more intense than usual at this point in the game.

We traded wins on the next two hands and then she won the next hand, which allowed her to put her hand in my shorts and stroke my cock while she licked my ear. My cock was definitely straining after this payoff, and I was thinking that I may need to speed up the conclusion of the game so I could hurry to getting to having sex with her.

It was time for another 69, so I did my cut trick again, and she was the lucky one for the second time. She flipped the 69 over, and I laid on my back next to the bed. However, this time when she came around the bed, she stood over my head facing my feet. She lifted her skirt and squatted down to my waiting face. But just before she made contact with my lips, she slipped her finger inside the front strip of her thong and pulled it to the side.

Without any material covering her, her dewy lips made contact with my lips, and my nose slid between her cheeks and nestled against her asshole. She rocked her hips gently back and forth as I pushed my tongue into her glistening folds. My nose was rubbing against her tight asshole, and I could tell that she was enjoying her prize, while I was enjoying her most intimate scent. After 25 or more seconds of me fucking her with my tongue, she reluctantly stood.

"Ooh yeah, I'm feeling lucky tonight," she murmured as she winked at me.

She took my shorts with her next win, and then I got to finger her while I kissed her neck on the next hand. On the following hand, I said I wanted to take off her thong and smell her from behind, so I picked 8's as a wild card and made sure there was an 8 on the bottom. She threw in 3 cards and after I dealt her 3 new cards, while she was looking at her new cards, I drew 3 from the bottom of the deck and got the other 8.

So obviously I won the hand with 3 kings, and I walked around the bed and she stood and leaned over the bed. I kneeled behind her and pulled her thong down her legs and she stepped out of them and spread her legs a little. I pushed my face into her ass and took several deep breaths, enjoying her heady aroma for the second time. I bent my neck lower and pushed farther into her until I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my nose.

She smelled so sexy that I couldn't resist sticking my tongue out and running it through her lips before pulling back and continuing across her taint and between her cheeks, making sure to brush it over her pink rosebud. She stood up and said that that didn't feel like smelling. I told her I always stick my tongue out when I'm sniffing, and showed her how I sniff with my tongue out. We both laughed, and I went back to my side of the bed to deal the next hand.

I wanted some more of that, so I made sure to deal a 69 on the next hand. But this time, I had the 69 in my hand, so I flipped them over and got up and went to stand before her on her side. She pulled down my boxer briefs, and my cock sprang out semi hard. She grabbed it in her little hand and ran her thumb over the tip, rubbing the drop of precum over the head of my cock.

She moaned a little as she put the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the tip several time before opening her lips and sinking down to take me fully into her mouth. As her tongue ran over the underside of my head and shaft, I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through me. I put my hands in her hair, and fucked her mouth for several strokes. When time was up, I decided that I needed to push this game along or I might not last long enough to win.

I didn't cheat on every hand, but by drawing from the bottom of the deck, I made sure I won more hands than her over the next several hands. In doing so, I won side bets that allowed me to suck her nipples again, put her over my knee and give her a couple of spanks, and rub the head of my cock on her clit for about 20 seconds. After the last, I could tell that she was close to cumming. I dealt a 69 on the next hand, and she flipped it over before I even looked at my cards.

By the time I was lying on my back next to the bed, she was standing over me waiting to take her seat. She kneeled down facing forward, and rubbed her swollen lips up over my chin and settled on my mouth. I decided that I was going to make her cum, and quickly moved from pushing my tongue into her hot pussy, up to her clit and started sucking on it. She responded right away, and started rubbing her tits while grinding her clit on my mouth.

I don't even think she needed the full 40 seconds that she was allowed, before she went rigid and came with a shudder. She got up and sauntered back to her side and I won the hand, although we had forgotten to side bet. As I was shuffling the next hand, she picked 3's as the wild card, and I made sure that there was a 3 on the bottom. But what she said next both shocked me, and made me change my strategy for the hand.

As I was dealing, she stated, "For my side bet, I want you on your knees behind me, with your tongue where you want to put your dick."

My mouth fell open, and I was so surprised that I forgot to side bet again. We often enjoyed anal play with mouths and fingers, but she had never been so bold as to talk about it. This time when she wanted to draw 3 cards, I dealt hers from the bottom, making sure that she got the 3 I had hidden under there. I wanted her to win the hand but she didn't bet much so I figured that she didn't have a great hand.

So when she asked what I had, I looked at my two pairs, and said, "I only have a pair of sixes."

She broke into a wide smile and threw her cards down and said, "Pair of queens, on your knees boy!"

I went around and got behind her, and she lifted her skirt over her beautiful ass. I grabbed her cheeks with both hands, spread them, and ran my tongue up the dank valley of her ass. As my tongue crossed her puckered bud, she moaned and reached down to rub her pussy. I circled my tongue around her dark hole a couple times, before pushing it against her tight ring and applying gentle pressure. As my tongue started to slowly penetrate her tight ass, she zeroed in on her clit and started furiously rubbing it.

She pushed back against my tongue, and I was rubbing the back of her legs as my tongue sank into her forbidden back door. She started whimpering, and pushed harder against my face, all the while feverously rubbing her swollen nub. Just as I was about to extract my tongue from her asshole, she screeched and her legs went rigid, and she actually squirted cum all over my chin and chest. I pulled my tongue out and reached under to catch the last squirt in my mouth and drank her delicious nectar.

I slowly pulled away, and walked over to my side of the bed. She was still laying over the edge of the bed when I took my seat and started shuffling. I knew that I had to get to the end of the game soon, as she was already pretty satisfied and I was afraid she would lose interest. I didn't need to worry, as she was hot as a firecracker, and had a hungry look in her eye.

I had most of the chips, but I still needed to win a couple more hands, and I would ensure that I finally got to put more than my tongue in her ass. I shuffled quickly, and started dealing. I had two aces on the bottom of the deck, so I knew I had a good chance of winning this hand. I picked 6's for the wild card, and she said that her side bet was that she got to sit on my lap and put my cock in her for 4 strokes.

I really wanted that to happen, but I couldn't afford to let her win, so I said that my side bet was that she had to bend over the bed again and I got to put my cock in her for 5 strokes. She clapped her hands and claimed she was a winner either way.

I dealt the cards, and was pleased to see that I had an ace and a 6 in my hand already. So with the two aces on the bottom, I would have 4 aces, almost impossible to beat. I looked up and asked her how many cards she wanted, but she didn't answer, she just looked at me with a funny look on her face.

I gave her a questioning look back, and she looked down at the bed. I followed her eyes, and the 6 and 9 of clubs were lying face up in front of her. I looked back up, but she was already off the bed and coming around. I was a little rattled to see the 69 since I didn't intentionally deal it, but I was more focused on the bottom of the deck. She had just gotten them from luck. I quickly assumed the position, and she was kneeling over my face, facing my feet.

She said, "Be gentle, and get me ready to take your big cock for the side bets."

I lazily ran my tongue between her velvety folds, and she reached down and took my cock out of my boxers and slowly stroked it. I was hard as a brick, and ready to fuck! She got up before the full time, but I was ok with it. She bet pretty big, because she had three jacks, but was crushed when I threw over my four aces.

She quickly recovered and said, "Doesn't matter, I get that fat cock either way."

She got up and bent over the bed and lifted her skirt. I moved behind her and grabbed my throbbing cock, and lined it up with her slick lips. I rubbed the head up and down her slit a couple of times, and on the third pass, she pushed back hard and buried my cock in her balls deep. I groaned loudly, and slowly pulled it out and started counting aloud the strokes.

My plan was to get my 5 strokes, and win the last couple hands I needed to take the rest of her chips, so I could get back to this very position and fuck her like an animal. But she had different plans... Each time I sank all the way into her, she would reach back and grab my hips to keep me buried, and rotate her hips to increase the friction. I was quickly losing control, and wrenched my bulging cock from her burning tunnel, only to push it all the way back in.

She again grabbed my hips and held me while she rotated her hips, and I knew that I was going to erupt soon. On the fourth stroke, as she ground her hips, I felt the unmistakable feeling deep within me. As I pulled out for my fifth and final stroke, I felt my orgasm rip through me like a freight train, so I stopped mid stroke, only to slam back against her.

The first shot felt like I was expelling half of my bodily fluids into her. She screamed when she felt the molten cum hit the walls of her pussy, and pulled me tighter into her. I shot jet after jet of scorching cum into her as I pulled on her hips to keep myself buried within her. As I finished one of the best orgasms of my life, I slumped forward and lay across her back.

Our bodies slipped against each other as we were both covered in sweat, and she cooed, "Oh baby, that was so good."

As we lay there in the afterglow, I started to regain my senses. I realized that she still had chips left, so technically I had not won and she would use that to keep me from fucking her ass. So I reluctantly pulled out of her with an audible slurp, and walked over to my side of the bed and started shuffling. She asked what the hell I was doing, and I said we had to finish the game.

She said, "Uh...baby...I think we just finished."

I told her the rules of the game said that it was not over until somebody won all of the other's chips.

She laughed and said, "Oh, since when did you become the rules police?"

I told her since her ass was on the line...literally. She laughed, and I told her that we didn't have to side bet, but I was just protecting the integrity of the game.

She said, "You're so funny, Mr. Integrity. Ok, deal, maybe I'll win all the chips back and get to fuck your cute little ass."

I said that was unlikely, and thought, actually impossible since I'll be dealing from the bottom of the deck.

Of course, she won the next hand, even though I had dealt myself an extra wild card. She had a straight to beat my 3 of a kind. But I won the next hand with the help of several wild cards off the bottom of the deck. She was down to only 4 chips, so I planned on letting her win the next hand before taking the last hand or two I'd need to win. Didn't want it to be too obvious.

But as I was shuffling, I noticed a 2 one card from the bottom, just as she picked deuces for the wild card. I figured, to hell with obvious, I'm gonna get this over with. I dealt the cards, and had 4 hearts and the 2 of diamonds. I already had a flush, and knew that I was going to get to fuck her in the ass tomorrow.

I decided to down play it, and grabbed one chip and threw it in. I asked her how many cards she wanted, and she thought for a long time.

I said, "Come on baby, staring at them is not gonna make them better. Haha!"

I crack myself up.

She said, "I'm just trying to decide how to play this hand."

I asked if she needed to look at her cheat sheet that had the ranking of all the possible hands on it.

She said, "No, I was just trying to decide how I wanted to play these."

With that, she threw over two spades...the 6 and the 9. She later said that she wished she would have had a picture of my face when I looked at those cards.

I started to stammer, and said, "Babe, we said we weren't gonna side bet."

She started to get up and said, "That's not a side bet, that's instant pay off."

She was right.

I started to protest, but she cut me off, "Look rule-nazi, it was your decision to finish. You just had to have this ass."

With that she slapped her butt, as she walked around the bed. She pointed to the floor and said, "Assume the position. Now!"

I was trying to find a way out of it, but I knew there was no way. If I wanted her to pay off her bet, and also to ever play poker again, I was going to have to eat her pussy that I just filled with my cum. As I realized I was stuck, and she was coming around the bed, she stopped. I thought for a fleeting second that she was going to let me off the hook, but instead she leaned over and pushed the rest of her chips into my pile.

Then she looked down and said, "I give up, now make me cum."

The look of triumph on her face was so damn cute as she invoked the surrender rule. She was really getting me with all of the rules. I resignedly laid down and looked up at her as she approached. Her lips were puffy and red, and were slightly gaping open.

I could see a bit of translucent fluid clinging to her lips. I knew that it was partially my cum, mixed with hers. She put a foot on either side of my head, facing my feet, and looked down into my eyes.

Then she did a quick pirouette so her back was to my feet and said, "I want to look into to your eyes as you clean my pussy and make me cum."

12