Wild Asian Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Mary's nipples were clamped Karin stood behind Mary and turned her so she could see herself in the mirror over the dresser. She was cupping Mary's tits whispering into her ear, asking if she likes how she looks, telling her how hot she looks, telling her she looks like a good English slut. As they stood there Karin slid one hand down Mary's belly and unsnapped her shorts and pulled them down.

She may have been wearing a plain bra, but her panties were anything but plain. She was wearing a red lacy thong. Karin slid her hand into Mary's panties and started working her pussy. Mary leaned her head back into Karin's shoulder as she enjoyed the touch of Karin's fingers.

I turned Hari towards me getting my first look at her tits. I took her left nipple into my mouth and suck it hard as I flicked it with my tongue. I felt one of Hari's hands on my thigh right below the hem of my shorts and quickly sliding higher. She tried reaching from up my shorts but didn't have the right angle to find my cock. When I felt her hand struggling to find my cock from that direction I pulled my mouth off her tits and stood up in front of her. She reached up and unbuttoned my shorts, pulled the zipped down and they slid down exposing my hard cock. I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my shorts leaving my naked like Karin was. Hari took my cock in her hard and ran her fingers up and down the shaft a few times.

Before she did more, I pulled her up to stand, and pushed her dress down over her hips and down to the floor. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. My cock trapped between our bellies her tits pushing into my chest.

Karin had led Mary back near the bed by pulling her by the chain, she was now standing next to the bed with one foot up on the night table giving the kneeling Mary full access to Karin's shaved wet pussy which she was driving her tongue into much to Karin's pleasure.

I brought Hari to the bed and had her lay down, with her legs off the end. I pulled her panties down then knelt and started eating her. She had a trimmed bush above and shaved her pussy lips. Her juices were just starting to just leak past her lips. I was sucking on her clit, flicking my tongue against it. I used my fingers to spread her lips wide as I pushed my tongue into her fuck hole.

Karin was holding Mary's head tight to her pussy. I don't know if Mary had experience eating pussy or if it was beginners luck but she was doing the right things for Karin. Karin stood though 2 or 3 rolling orgasms when she pulled Mary up from the floor and laid her on the bed, She and Hari were are a right angle to each other with their heads next to each other's. I could feel Hari's pussy throbbing around my fingers and her moaning increase as she got closer to cumming. I kept up the pressure on her pussy till I felt her orgasm overtake her body. As soon as her orgasm hit I moved over her and shoved my hard cock into her hot wet pussy. I buried my cock to the hilt on the first thrust.

Karin was between Mary's legs eating her pussy. She took had a trimmed bush with shaved lips. Mary was pulling on the clamps stretching her nipples as Karin ate her pussy. Mary was moaning uncontrollably as Karin continued the assault on her pussy. As I was fucking Hari, I told her to play with her tits, pinch her nipples, asking if she wanted to feel the clamps on them. Her pussy was leaking her juices all over my cock. I kept slamming into her, giving her the fucking she was dreaming of getting all week.

I felt Hari getting close again to cumming. I looked over to see what Karin was doing to Mary's pussy, we made eye contact and she looked at me, raised her eyebrows in a "can you believe this" kind of look.

Both Mary and Hari were getting close to coming and I wasn't going to be too far behind them. Karin maneuvered herself and Mary so she was able to reach over and play with Hari's tit while I continued fucking her. The touch of the extra hand sent Hari over the edge again as an orgasm overtook her body. As much as I wanted to I stopped pumping my cock into her pussy so she wouldn't pass out. I pulled out of her pussy and crawled up the bed so I was kneeling next to Mary's mouth.

She didn't have to be told what to do next. She turned her head and took my juicy cock into her mouth. She way she swallowed it down made me wonder if it was the first time she was tasting her friend's pussy juice. I grapped the chain and pulled on it pulling her nipples up.

Karin was working hard on her pussy, I could feel her moaning around my cock as I pumped it into her throat. Hari must have recovered from her orgasm because suddenly I felt her hand playing with my balls. Which was all I needed to set me off, I pulled back and shot my load into Mary's open mouth. Some of my shots missed her tongue landing on her check and lips. As I was shooting my load Mary's orgasm hit her, and Karin kept working her pussy throughout it.

Now we had all cum at least once, we were on the bed catching our breaths when Mary, who's hands were still playing with her clamped nipples sat up and said, "now it's your turn Hari". She reached up to take them off, when Karin warned her of what would happen. Since they were only on for 15 min or so it wasn't that painful for her, but I could still see it on her face.

Mary knelt in the middle of the bed and positioned Hari facing her also on her knees. Karin and I were just lying there watching. I had one hand on Karin and the other on Hari's ass. Mary leaned in and kissed Hari deeply before reaching for her tits. Mary wasn't to gentle with Hari, clamping both nipple at the same time. Hari let out a yelp of pain before the pleasure took over. Mary kissed her again. I slipped my hand under her ass and found her pussy. I played with it till I felt Mary's finger exploring her friend's pussy. I pulled my hand back and let them explore. I looked over to Karin and we smiled at each other, we moved close. I kissed her and tasted Mary's pussy on her lips. We just say back and watched the two girls kneeling in front of us. Hari was now sucking Mary's nipples while Mary was still fingering her. The way Hari was leaning forward, her tits were hanging down and the clamps were pulling her nipples down. Karin couldn't resist tugging on the chain.

Mary pushed Hari down on her back and climbed into a 69 with her, lowering her pussy down to Hari's waiting tongue. Karin and I were fingering each other, between her touch and the view in front of me I was hard again in almost no time. As Karin stroked my now hard cock she whispered into my ear that I should now fuck Mary as she was the only one I hadn't fucked yet.

I moved around behind them and on my knees my cock lined up with Mary's pussy. My balls were hanging over Hari's face. She lowered her head and gave me access to Mary's pussy. I slid right in to her soaking wet pussy. As I pumped in and out I felt Hari's tongue going between my balls and Mary's clit. I kept fucking Mary's pussy as she was eating Hari, Karin had moved besides me watching my cock slide in and out of Mary. She had me and Mary move so now Mary was still between Hari's legs but we were off to the side, letting Karin climb onto Hari's face and lower her pussy to meet Hari's lips.

After a few minutes, Karin moved into a 69 with Hari and I rolled onto my back. My slick cock point towards the ceiling Mary climbed over me and lowered her pussy to my cock. There is something about watching a girl grip your cock as she positions it against her pussy then watching it slid in.

Next to us Karin and Hari enjoyed another orgasm and rolled apart from each other while I continued to fuck Mary. Mary and I repositioned again now with me on top I was able to push deep into her pussy I could feel her pussy walls tightening around me causing my second load to build up. I kept pumping till I knew I was close. Then I pulled out and aimed my cock at Hari's still clamped nipples. After a couple of strokes with my hand, I shot a load of cum across her tits.

After the last of my cum dripped onto her tits, Karin said she was going to remove the clamps now and to be ready. Her and Mary each took a clamp in their hands and removed them from Hari's nipples. Hari let out a yelp from the shock of the pain. Quickly both Mary and Karin took one of Hari's nipples in their mouths to sooth them after the clamps. After a couple of minute they pulled away from Hari's nipples. We all sat on the bed for a few more minutes talking, Karin asked how much they could hear through the walls, they said a lot and how they had both fingered themselves last night while listening to us fucking.

They said that this was their first time together though Mary's insinuated it wasn't her first with a girl. But from the look on their faces it wouldn't be their last together. They asked what we were doing that night, Karin told them we had a reservation at 8 but would be back around 11 or so, and feel free to come by later if they wanted, as we planned to send our entire last night together fucking.

The girls gathered their clothes, Hari slipped her dress over her naked body, while Mary just held her clothes in her hands in a pile, we all kissed good-bye and they went next door to their room. Karin and I stood in the doorway both nude watching Mary's nude ass walk down the hall and into their room.

We both walked back into the room and flopped onto the bed. By now it was about 4:00, I asked Karin what our reservation was for, but she would only tell me it was a surprise for our last night. I know we both expected to come back to the room for sex but neither of us dreamed of what just happened. We spent the next couple of hours laying on the bed talking about what just happened and our past experiences. She told me about some of the sex clubs she had been to in Germany, and I told her more of the things I had done.

Finally about 6:00 we realized we needed to shower and get ready to leave. As we were waiting for the water to warm up, Karin said she needed to pee and took a step towards the toilet. Before she finished the step, I was on my knees and she knew what I wanted. She positioned her pussy over my open mouth, grabbed the back of my head and held it tight against it. This wasn't going to be a shower, I was her toilet. The stream of pee hit my tongue and I started swallowing, she let it out full force. The more I swallowed the harder I felt my cock getting. Her stream flowed for about 30 seconds before I felt any letup in the pressure. Then it slowed and I swallowed the remaining 2 or 3 squirts, before using my tongue to lap up any remaining drops still clinging to her pussy.

Karin released my head from her pussy and I leaned back on my knees and looked up and her and smiled and said thank you. I stood up, Karin gave me a hard deep kiss, tasting her own pee on my lips and tongue. By now the bathroom was full of steam and we stepped into a hot shower to rinse off the afternoon's sex and get ready for our "reservation".

After washing each other all over, Karin asked if I would shave her pussy for her since it had been a few days since she had done it, I said only if she would shave my cock and balls too. I grabbed my razor and the bar of soap and Karin sat on the edge of the tub with her legs spread. I rolled the soap around in my hand till I had a good bit of lather built up then put the soap down next to Karin and started rubbing the lather over her pussy. Once she was all lathered up... I took the razor and started shaving above her pussy. After a few quick strokes I was done there and moved down to work around her lips. She didn't have much hair to shave, barely any stubble, but it was fun anyway getting to be that close to her pussy and touching it and pulling on the lips to make sure I got every hair there was.

It didn't take long and I was disappointed I was done. I used my hands to rise off the remaining soap and then gave her clit a kiss and said I was done. She ran her fingers over her mound and between her lips to check my work. I also noticed that she slipped a finger into herself for a little pleasure too. She said I did a good job and now it was her turn.

We switched places, and Karin lathered up my cock and balls like I had done to her pussy. As soon as she started my cock got hard. She had to hold it out of the way to reach the area above my cock and it was funny to watch her trying to hold it out of the way while trying not to cut me. She finally finish there and moved down to my shaft, she held it by the head between her fingers and ran the razor down my shaft. She then took my balls in her hand, I told her it's easier if you pull them to tighten the skin which she did and took off any stubble I had. Karin then leaned in closed and told me to hold my balls up so she could shave under them and proceeded to shave down are around my asshole. Finishing her work by giving my ass a quick poke of her tongue.

We were finished but my cock was still hard, Karin tap it and told me to put it away for later, we didn't have time for that now.

12