Wild Beach Party

Story Info
Katherine McPhee attends a late-night beach party.
2.7k words
35.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here ya go, one beer for the beautiful brunette. That'll be three bucks." The man working the keg handed the plastic cup to the brunette, Katherine McPhee.

The former 'American Idol' contestant began sipping from her cup as she walked across the cool sand of Coronado Beach in San Diego, California. She was invited by a few of her friends to attend a beach party to celebrate the first ninety degree day of the year. March 20th was not typically known as a day for hot weather, but a mild winter played right into the hands of the residents of Southern California.

The party featured a lot of beer, music and sexy people wearing next to nothing; better known as a typical summer night. With her acting career growing, Katherine did not have as much time for fun as she did when she was a carefree teenager living in Los Angeles. She had just finished her final days of tapings for her new show 'Smash' and was very much excited for the party. Wearing a light purple tank top and short cut-off jeans over her bathing suit, she sat down on a towel and drank more of her beer.

Katherine could notice the scores of young men that would give her a smile as they walked past. Part of her enjoyed the attention she got, but the married part of her just passed it off. Her friends would soon join her at the spot and started a nice chat. After a few minutes, the music stopped and a man's voice hit the speakers.

"How is everybody doing tonight!?" The crowd of people cheered loudly. "It's time to have a little fun...with our karaoke hour!" The majority of the crowd continued cheering. "Who wants to start us off?" Katherine's friends started yelling to get the man's attention. "On the far end, that group of fine ladies really wants a part of this."

"I didn't know you guys wanted to sing." Katherine said as she finished her beer.

"We aren't volunteering ourselves Kat." She pulled the cup from her lips. "We're volunteering the professional." Suddenly, the girls started to chant "Kat, Kat, Kat, Kat."

"Whoa, I don't want to do this." She remained on the towel.

"Come on, have a little fun Kat." The other girls started begging for her to go up until she finally gave in.

"Fine, fine I'll do it. I'll sing." She got up and walked towards the DJ.

"Hey there pretty lady, your name is?"

"Kat."

"Kat! Are you ready to sing for the fine people here on Coronado Beach?!"

"I'm here, aren't I?"

For the next ten minutes, Katherine had the crowd going wild. She sang song after song with her heavenly voice. There wasn't a single person in the crowd that wasn't having a good time. When she was done, the energy on the beach could be felt from end to end. She walked back to her group of friends as the crowd chanted her name.

"Wow, I don't think that can be topped." The DJ said. "Anyone think they can do better?"

The crowd released a loud "No!" in unison.

"Then we have a winner. Kat, for winning this contest, you get a free six pack of Corona!" She walked back up to the stage to retrieve her prize. "Everyone have fun, I know it's not the same nut back to the music." He started playing random hip-hop music as Katherine once again returned to her friends.

While she herself was married, none of Katherine's friends were in a relationship. This meant that they had different agendas for this party. While Kat was looking for an enjoyable time, her friends were looking for a quick lay. One by one, women started leaving their beach towels to find a man for the night. It wasn't to long before the contest winner was left alone, half of prize resting in her stomach. Not having eaten much that day, she was feeling really good at the moment.

Sitting alone was starting to get to Katherine. She was about ready to leave when a tall, tanned man with long black dreadlocks sat down on the towel next to her.

"Hi. Kat right?" The man said as he took a sip from his cup.

"Yeah, Katherine." She stuck her hand out, which he gently shook.

"I'm Vic. How is it that someone as pretty like you is sitting all alone here in the moonlight?" Katherine started to blush.

"My friends all left with some guys. I really had no choice."

"Haven't found the right guy?"

"It's not that, I'm married."

"I know that feeling." He took another sip. "I've been married for ten years, sometimes it can be hard going out with single friends."

"Yeah, I was just about to leave because I was tired of being alone." She cracked open the fourth beer of her prize.

"You're not alone now, you still thinking of leaving?"

She smiled at him. "I guess I can stay a little longer and chat."

For the next hour, Katherine talked with Vic and finished off the six pack of beer. Kat was no longer just "feeling good", she was now pretty drunk. They kept talking when Vic pulled something out of his pocket.

"Looks like all the beer is gone. You want to try something else?" He pulled a fat joint out and showed it to her.

"I...I don't know. I haven't smoked since I was sixteen, I'm not sure if I should."

"It's fine if you don't want to. You don't mind if I do, do you?" She signaled 'no' to him and he lit the joint, being sure to blow the smoke away from Katherine.

She sat and watched him smoke as they continued the conversation. After he took a few hits, she held her fingers out. "Maybe just a little." He smiled and handed her the joint. She took a deep inhale and started to cough hard.

"Sixteen must have been a few years ago." He laughed as her coughs died down.

"It was. Wow that is stronger than I remember." She took a smaller hit and exhaled without issue.

For the next several minutes, the two people shared the joint back and forth until there was nothing left. The mix of beer and pot had sent Katherine to a heavenly state. She closed her eyes and let the intense feelings take over her body.

"Kat, I have a confession to make. I am married, but I also want to be more than just friends with you right now." Vic told her.

Katherine, in her wasted state of mind, responded. "There's nothing wrong with a little bit of fun." Vic leaned in and gave her a slow passionate kiss. She had no control of her emotions at this point and kissed him back.

"You know what would be a lot of fun?" He whispered into her ear. "Lay across my lap."

Katherine crawled across his lap and rested her head on a towel. She felt his warm hand sliding up her legs until her reached her shorts. He pulled it away only to slap it hard against her firm ass. She squeaked and giggled at the feeling. He slapped her again and she giggled again. He kept on hitting her backside and she kept on enjoying herself.

"This is fun." She told him as he put his hands under her body and started roughly yanking the shorts down. He slid them down her slender legs and off onto the towel. She was wearing a pair of purple bikini bottoms that were disappearing into her ass crack. He slipped a finger into her underwear and pulled it out of the crack to make her feel more comfortable.

Vic started to lightly slap her bare ass as several people walked by. He slowly increased the strength of his slaps as she begged for more. He ran his wet tongue across his hand and gave her the hardest slap he possibly could. Instead of giggling, Katherine cried out as the slap was a bit more painful than expected.

"That wasn't too far was it?" He asked. She turned around and started laughing.

"No, I just wasn't expecting it that hard." She started to lift her tank top up. "It's hot out here isn't it?" She pulled it over her head and was left now wearing only a purple bikini. She looked at him with a smile on her face. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"I'm in my bathing suit, aren't you going to get down to yours." Vic pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned body to the wasted brunette. However, he did not go to remove his shorts. She rolled off of him and sat up. "Your pants?"

"Maybe I shouldn't."

"Oh come on you big baby." Katherine put her hands in the waist of his shorts and yanked them down. She quickly saw why he didn't want to take them off. "Oh, you aren't wearing any underwear." She said as her eyes were locked onto the rock hard, eight inch pole that stood out from his body. He started to pull the shorts back up when she stopped him. "Wait! That is so big. Can I touch it?"

"Are you sure you want to do that Kat?" She nodded. "Go ahead."

Katherine reached out and took hold of his throbbing member, lightly stroking it up and down as he kicked the shorts off. Vic threw his head back and groaned as her thumb brushed against the head.

"I've never seen one so big in person. My husband's dick is barely five inches." She continued stroking it as people continued walking by, looking at what was going on.

Katherine was so wasted that she didn't care at all how many people saw her, a celebrity, giving a man who wasn't her husband a hand job in public. Without asking him, she lowered her head and inserted his cock into her mouth. Slowly bobbing her head back and forth, she sucked it like a popsicle. Vic rested a hand on her head and helped guide her pace. Even though her mouth was dry from the marijuana, she was able to muster up enough saliva to help slide her mouth around him. Kat pulled out for a second and twirled her tongue around his head, which was releasing a decent amount of pre-cum.

"You taste good Vic." She said before taking it back in her mouth.

While pleasuring him, she reached behind her back and untied the string that held her bikini against her 34C natural breasts. The top fell into the sand and gave the whole world a moonlit view of her hardened pink nipples. She continued blowing him for several more seconds until she sat up.

"My turn!" She lied down on the towel and spread her legs as Vic moved towards her.

Vic pulled her bikini strings and let it fall to the ground. Both wasted adults were now completely naked on the beach as people continued to walk around them, occasionally staring. He quickly stuck his tongue into her dripping wet cunt. He almost sneezed once the small patch of thick black hair on her crotch tickled his nose. He was able to hold it back and probe her as deep as possible. She immediately closed her eyes, arched her back and moaned loudly. He pressed a finger against her clit as he moved his tongue in and out at a rapid pace.

Kat reached down and pulled his head closer to her crotch. With her husband being away, she hadn't had any sexual pleasure in a long time. Deep in her mind she knew that what she was doing was wrong, but the alcohol and THC had clouded that portion of her brain so much that it was not possible for that thought to come through. She opened her eyes and stared at the stars in the sky. Her brain was moving and circling them around in a very pleasurable way, which sent a strong feeling throughout her body. This was the trigger that she needed.

She shoved his head into her crotch so hard that it looked like she was trying to shove it inside her. She yelled out loud enough for the whole city to hear.

"Oh fuck!" Her body convulsed and a massive orgasm washed over her body and coated Vic's face in her sweet juices. She threw her arms next to her head and smiled as her body relaxed. Once she was fully recovered she spoke to him. "I want you to fuck me, right now."

Vic crawled on to her body and pressed her cheek to her face, letting her lick her juices from his skin. As she was cleaning him, he rammed his entire eight inches into her sopping pussy. She moaned into his face as he humped her rather hard. He reached an arm under her left leg and hooked it as her hips tried to match his rhythm.

Kat ran her hands through his hair softly as he fucked her like a man possessed. He locked his lips and embraced in a long kiss. He could feel her moans of pleasure rolling down his throat, which felt amazing being intensified by the drugs in his body. She experienced another orgasm from the hair around his cock tickling her swollen clit. They kept swapping kisses as her body tensed up underneath him. She stared into his heavy, bloodshot eyes with her own heavy, bloodshot eyes as they continued fucking under the moonlight.

Several people had stopped and watched as Vic continued slamming his body into Katherine's. He quickly started sucking on her breasts as the sweat was pouring from both of their bodies. He sucked on her nipples as hard as she had sucked on his cock a few minutes earlier. She stared up at the people surrounding her, smiling and moaning. Her eyes eventually met those of one of her friends, who looked confused. Kat waved at her and said "hi" as she watched.

Thankfully for her, nobody had a camera or anything to capture the moment. As a married celebrity, she was taking a major risk doing what she was doing but as stated earlier...she was way too high and drunk to give a fuck. The only thing her mind wanted was another orgasm. The mouth around her nipples helped lead to a third one very quickly.

"I'm gonna cum Kat, where should I shoot?" He told her. She did not respond and Vic was content with cumming inside her until her friend shouted out.

"On her chest, she's not on the pill cum on her chest!"

Vic heard her and pulled out as he reached his breaking point. He rested his ass on her stomach and shot glob after glob of his thick semen onto her large breasts. Many shots missed their target and landed either on the towel, in her hair or on her face. She kept her eyes closed and giggled as his cum coated her upper body. Once the last few drops shot out, the crowd of people cheered. He slid off of her and wiped the head of his cock on her legs as she squirmed around on the towel. While he started to get redressed, Katherine squeaked out a "thank you" while scooping his cum off of her chest for a tasting. He kissed her pussy, finished getting dressed and headed off the beach.

Slowly, the crowd started to die down as Kat continued cleaning her body. Her friend sat down next to her once the last man left the area.

"Katherine, why did you cheat on your husband?"

She slowly sat up and stretched. "That bastard has been twenty year old bikini model for eight months. He cheated on me, so I just repaid the favor."

Both women stood up and Katherine ran to the ocean. She lied down in the water for a few seconds to wash away any cum residue from her body. After she got out of the water, she grabbed the towel off the ground and dried her body before throwing it in a bag. She pulled her tank top and shorts back on to her satisfied body and stuffed the bikini she was previously wearing in the bag with the towel.

"How much have you had to drink Kat?"

"That six pack, the first cup I had and...oh I smoked half a joint too." Her speech was severely slurred and she struggled to keep her balance.

"Hold on to my arm, we're going home." She led Kat back to her apartment a half mile away, holding onto her the entire way.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
wowsexwowsexabout 12 years ago
enjoyable

After seeing ads for her new show all weekend, I was hoping someone would write a Katherine McPhee story and I thought this was pretty damn good.

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126about 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

I fully don't expect this story to go over too well and I am aware that this is not a great story. I felt like just writing a crazy, nonsensical story and well...here it is. Don't leave comments saying that the story makes no sense or "no way that would ever happen" or anything along that line because I'm aware of that. If you see grammar or spelling problems, feel free to say something.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Universes Where You're Banging Emma Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson & Kaley Cuoco in alt realityin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Very Happy Christmas Anna Kendrick gets caught in a snowstorm before Christmas.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson - Seduced by a Stranger Emma gets fucked in public by a stranger.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Adult Swim Anna Kendrick relaxes during a press tour.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Waking Up: Demi Lovato Dan puts on a couple of "performances" as Demi Lovato.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories