Wild Dreams

Story Info
Lela photographs a home.. gets a supernatural sexual surprise.
1.4k words
4.31
25.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lela found the large stone wall covered by vines, lost to history, worn down, weather-beaten. The iron gate surprisingly opened to her touch and swung inward on the long dirt drive lined by willows and oaks, the branches and leaves waving gracefully over it.

The adventurer tucked her camera closer to her and moved into the property, left abandoned these past fifty years. She had trouble taking it all in, the largeness of it, the feeling of history, of pains, happiness, joys and sorrows.... Lela hoped the old house still stood. People had photographed the servant quarters in the last ten years, but said they couldn't get near the house. There seemed to be a presence there. A foreboding, protective presence that they had all felt better to leave alone. Lela was not dissuaded, ghosts excited her, or rather the possibility of them. She read books, she had dreams about those books.

Her spine tingled in anticipation as the trees opened to reveal the once stately mansion, its large white pillars chipped, the second floor balcony had planks missing in its floor, the front door was wide open. She could see the grand stair case through the door, like a tease.

"Wow." She breathed, raising her camera she snapped a pic, easily. Drawing the camera away from her she gasped as she saw an image in the display. A tall, dark headed man stood in the doorway, watching her. She looked up and saw no one. But she felt pulled to come closer. She didn't understand why people felt creeped out about the big old house. She felt welcomed, pulled in.

The steps were creaky but strong as she ventured onto the porch and slowly walked toward the great entrance. Movement caught her eye to the side in what used to be the dining room. It was that tall man. She saw a glint of a sword on his side. "Hello?" She asked, "Is there someone here?" The presence felt all enveloping, like a warm embrace. Felt passionate.

"You came back." She heard in her head. Gasping, she whirled, "Who .. said that.. who's here? "

"Come upstairs." The warm, mellow voice said, "Don't worry, its safe. I wouldn't let you get hurt." The drawl was thick, like honey, her skin tingled with warmth that ran from her arms into her legs and pooled between them like a nest. "I've been waiting so long." The voice purred. "I missed you."

She let her camera dangle on her shoulder as she took the grand stair case carefully, keeping to the safe spots next to the railing, it wound around to connect with the second floor, dusty with debris everywhere, pigeons squawked and flew out of the rafters on the landing, she ducked, letting them fly out the broken window behind her. The voice chuckled, "She isn't in her glory days anymore, that's for sure."

"Who..who are you? How do you know me?" She was drawn to the bedroom to the right directly off the stairs.

"You'll remember." He purred.

Inside the room, the floor was painted a light blue, chipped and old obviously. The fireplace had cobwebs and a draft. The windows on either side of the fireplace were broken and one ledge was rotted. In the corner was an old vanity with a big mirror. The only piece of furniture in the room. Instead of raising her camera to take a picture she laid it on the floor, walking to the mirror and looking in it, her lips were parted.

She should have been afraid when he walked up behind her, his shirt opened all the way down, suspenders looped by his hips, his hair messy. Ghosts could look real bodied like that? She stared in wonder as he looked at her, lifting her hair off her neck. She shivered as she felt an electrically kiss on her neck, Lela could feel his lips on her neck, brushing softly over the skin. She slid her eyes closed. "Why do I feel ok with this?" She whispered.

"You've been here before." He whispered, his hands circling her waist and sliding up, "You wanted to come here, that's why you've been so obsessed about this plantation. You wanted to come home." He nuzzled her as his hands rested under her breasts.

"Its true." She sighed, "I've seen you in my dreams. Didn't think ghosts were real."

His hands ghosted over her hips and back up, she felt them on her skin. "Look in the mirror, remember me." He whispered in her ear.

She opened her eyes and gasped, she saw herself with riotous blond curls in an old chemise, corset gone and nipples hard under the material as he untied the ribbons and let it fall off her creamy shoulders, raining kisses on the skin. Lela moaned, letting her head fall back, it felt so natural. She remembered these kisses, these arms and she let herself become aroused, felt her body pulse with need, she reached a hand up and ran her hand through his hair, "Sam." She breathed.

"Lizzie." He murmured, his large hands cupping her breasts and massaging. They felt solid. The whole thing felt like real. She gave in to the feeling, electrified. She felt hands on her buttocks, a knee nudging them apart. "Keep looking in the mirror." he said, his eyes a sharp and clear blue.

Lela obeyed, in the mirror she was naked now, her body creamy white, nipples rosy and pink, figure lithe and much younger than she was, her eyes followed the path of his hands from her breasts to hips, watched her belly quiver with arousal, watched as his hand dipped into the blonde curls between her legs.

Lela cried out in pleasure as his fingers touched her sensitive flesh, wet to dripping already, he pulled her against him, kissing her neck, one hand on her breast and the other massaging her soft wet lips, her eyes slid shut out of pleasure and she moaned, her legs beginning to shake with the feeling of approaching orgasm. She could feel a hot fire in the fireplace, feel the night outside, the chill of the air. She was in another time as she writhed against the ghost Sam. His chest felt solid and real, and that hard, hot piece of flesh against her round bottom felt very, very, very real. She screamed, arching in pure ecstasy as he entered her from behind, hot, thick flesh opening her up. She panted, reaching back and grabbing a fistful of hair, her body though presently well fucked numerous times, mentally felt as though this was the first time she had been entered.

Sam moaned behind her, letting himself sit inside of her a moment before beginning a steady pace. Lela took a moment to look in the mirror and realize that in this wild dream she was a virgin, giving herself freely over. She was loosing her balance as he moved, she felt a hand on her back guiding her forward, she grasped the vanity, it felt new with no dust, she clung to it, watching her perky breasts swing with each thrust, his hands caressing her back and hips. She bit her lips, trying to quiet her cries of pleasure, someone might hear her.

"Let me hear you." he rasped, his voice full of pleasure, "Please, let it go." He purred, she watched him, his face relaxed in pleasure, head back, Adam's apple pushed forward, chest glistening with a sheen of sweat, spattering of black hair between the open shirt.

Lela's eyes rolled back and she groaned, her legs trembling she shouted out as her body gave in to orgasm, he pulled her against him, she bucked, her whole body aflame with pleasure. She felt white-hot warmth inside of her as he moaned against her neck, holding her close. She nuzzled him, sighing. Felt him turn her around and hold her close,

"Look in the mirror." He purred.

She did. It was present day. She was dressed. Her camera was hung over her shoulder and the room was run down like it should be. And she didn't feel him so strongly. She shifted herself and felt warm arousal between her legs. She thought she caught her reflection winking at her and heard a giggle come from her.

Lela scrambled to open her camera and was surprised to see pictures she didn't remember taking. Snap shots of handsome face and a beautiful room with a four-poster bed and a roaring fire and a vanity. But then, when she went back to look a second time...they were gone.

As Lela left the house, her legs shaking like she really had been fucked hard, she felt a warm brush of air on her temple and saw that flash of tall man with a sword on his hip and smiled. She might very well come back and just take a few more pictures some day.