Wild Flower Ch. 01

Story Info
Angelo's world... A super rich billionaire heir.
17.8k words
3.9
12.4k
16

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
223 Followers

Hello guys and welcome to my newest series. This is a new series that I have decided to work on and deliver to you guys. Before I eventually start this story, I would like to sincerely apologize for starting this series instead of the series I promised, "Iron Rose." The reason I took this huge turn is because I am still planning on iron Rose and it is a really long series. If I had decided to start it, then it would have been taking longer to post while planning and writing. For this reason, I have decided to start Wild Flower because I was done planning it. I promise this series will be just hot as iron Rose.

This series will be totally different from all the others and I just hope you'll start this journey with me and end it with me as well. This story contains a few sex scenes, a lot of dialogues and characters. So if sex is your main target them I am sorry but this might not be the right story for you. However, if you like romance and suspense then this story will be for you without any doubt. I just hope this story will also be a hit like the others.

Comments about this first chapter whether positive or negative are highly welcome and don't forget to rate. Enjoy...

***

It was just like any other ordinary day in San Luis, a beautiful and wonderful country with a population so big. It was a country filled with many powerful men and women with high statutes. It was a really huge country and a perfect place to live in...literally.

Things were going wonderful at Angel Rodriguez group of CL, one of the largest companies in the country. People were talking with each other, smiling and gossiping while they were at it. Others were busy doing their work while those that had nothing to do were just talking and having a great time together.

Suddenly, a tall young man came rushing into the building were all the other workers were. He seemed to be in a hurry but...

"He's coming." The man gave a loud shout throughout the entire building. "He's entering the company premises."

Hearing the young man's words, all the people looked at each other for a second, losing whatever smile had been on their wonderful faces. Before they could even manage a single breath, they started running away from where they stood. They were heading for their particular posts because they didn't want to be in trouble when he entered. Before a minute passed, everyone was busy on their desks and offices, doing... whatever they had to do to avoid trouble. Now all they had to do was just wait for him to enter.

***

Two wonderful, expensive and classy cars entered the huge company premises. They were wonderful and classy cars that alerted everyone the person that had arrived at the company. It was obvious because none of the workers could afford those types of cars.

It wasn't long before the cars stopped at the entrance of a tall, really tall building. A moment later, a tall huge guard rushed out of the car in front. He looked classy for a guard. He quickly went to the car behind and quickly opened the door, bowing his head.

As the car opened, a handsome young man emerged, Angelo Rodriguez. He was really handsome, in fact, he was beautiful... just gorgeous. Angelo was just an average height man, neither too fat nor too thin. But he was sexy as hell and anyone could notice.

Angelo Rodriguez is a 21 year old man. He has long chocolate brown hair which reaches his back, just below his shoulder which he had tied in a wonderful ponytail. Angelo had really beautiful deep blue eyes which were just as beautiful. His skin was perfect neither too white nor too tan. It was just average but he loved it a lot.

Angelo was putting on a beautiful pitch black designer's trouser, light pink designer's shirt which was perfectly tucked in his trouser and light brown designer's shoes. He had wonderful jewelries on himself ranging from golden rings to wonderful diamond necklaces and golden watch. He was looking really wonderful.

Angelo's face was a little boyish and angelic just like his name. He had no beards and he didn't have that much hair on his body. His wonderful and beautiful body was a little feminine, especially his cute bubble butt which had people staring. He was a little muscular and he loved how everything was going on in his life.

Angelo was dressed in the most beautiful and expensive cologne which he had made in his name, Angelo. He was the boss and he could have anything he wanted just by snapping his fingers, literally.

"Uh..." He was living the life of a prince.

As Angelo stepped out of the car, holding his wonderful phone in his hand, he moved his eyes up and stared at his wonderfully huge building, one of his companies. It was a company which dealt in shoes, clothes, jewelries and many other things. He was super rich and he loved it. In fact, Angelo was one of the richest men in the country, the youngest. His companies were one of the best and he had two more.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started walking towards the entrance with two guards behind him. As he neared the entrance, the guard at the entrance quickly opened the door for him and bowed his head. Yeah! He was definitely the boss.

"Good morning, sir." The guard greeted, smiling brightly.

Angelo raised his hand in the air, slightly waving at the guard. Then he made a grand entrance in the building. As soon as the people saw him, they all stood on their feet, smiling as brightly as they could. He just stared at them and continued walking towards the elevator.

In no time at all, Angelo entered the elevator with his guards and he was already on his way to his office. It wasn't long before he reached the 11th floor where his office was located. As soon as the elevator opened and he came out, he saw his personal assistant, a beautiful blond putting on a wonderful smile and a beautiful suit.

"Good morning, Mr. Rodriguez."

Angelo looked at her without giving the smile. He didn't need to smile. It was not as if she was gonna sue him for failing to smile. He was the boss for fuck's sake so he didn't need to smile at his employees. After all, he was the owner of the entire empire.

"Report..." Angelo said in a commanding voice, heading to his office. He could see the other workers at that floor were already standing. "Has every work been done or what?"

"Yes!" The assistant said with a smile. "Everything you asked has been done and it is in your office."

"Good!" He chuckled manically, elegantly walking towards his office. "Otherwise, someone would have paid dearly for it." He said with warning in his voice. "Are there any scheduled meetings for me or..."

"No!" She shook her head, trying to catch up with him. "You don't have any scheduled meetings today except for a few approvals and some documents requiring your signature, sir."

"Uh-huh." He nodded.

Angelo's guards remained at the entrance of the office as he and his assistant went in straight for the office. She was updating him with how everything else had been going on at the company even though he had been there the previous day. He needed to know about everything that had been going on with the productions and the distributions.

Angelo's office was huge but it was magnificent. It had a big wonderful glass table with lovely golden chairs. But it wasn't just an office. On the far right were beautiful white couches and a huge glass table, more like a living room. There was a huge door which led to a room with a wonderful comfy bed, a bathroom and a small kitchen for when he needed to relax. It was beautiful.

"That's good." Angelo gestured, raising his thumb. Then he quickly sat on his chair, still staring at the assistant. "And my tea?"

"Well... err..." She stammered. "It wasn't made and..."

"What?" He snapped, furiously standing up to face the assistant. "I thought I told you to make tea for me today and..."

"It isn't my fault and..."

"Of course," he made a quick and furious nod. "It is your foolishness that has added to this. Now go and make tea before I send you packing out of this company."

The assistant shook slightly, taking a quick step behind. "Yes!" She nodded as she lost the smile on her face. "I am really sorry for..."

"Instead of making stupid apologies why don't you make me tea?" He furiously sat back on the chair, hitting his hand on the table. "And be quick about it."

The assistant bowed and started rushing out of his office before...

"On second thought," Angelo said, stopping the assistant. "Make me some steaming hot coffee."

The assistant nodded and started rushing out before...

"And tell the accountant I need financial reports about everything that has been going on in this company as soon as possible." He said as if he didn't care about anything. "If he didn't do as I asked then... tell him to quit if he doesn't know how to do his job."

The assistant nodded and left the office. Angelo shook his head angrily, moving his eyes to the documents on the table. He took a quick and deep breath, taking the first document among the five on the table.

"Phew!" he opened the first document and started reading through it before actually signing it.

Angelo Rodriguez was a billionaire. He was super, stinking rich. He was the heir to the Rodriguez companies which he had inherited at the age of sixteen. Angelo was an only child or the only child remaining. His parents were dead, since... 8 years ago. They had died and it was probably the worst thing to have ever happened to him.

Angelo could still remember that fateful day and how it had been eight years ago when he was only thirteen years old.

Angelo was an only child after the death of his baby brother 15 years ago. His parents were Mary and Jonathan Rodriguez. His parents had been super stinking rich. Well! Actually, they hadn't been rich their entire lives. Actually, his father had been poor but after venturing into a small business of selling shoes, his business bloomed and he started a small food company. So at the time Angelo was born, his father had a small company even though those big business men treated him like trash and told him his business wouldn't grow.

Eventually, by the time Angelo was five... his father's company was producing millions. He was loved by his parents and was treated like a king in that mansion they had been living in. Everything he ever wanted or asked for was definitely provided for him. Though rich, his father always told him to be a really good boy and be educated and hence the reason why he was intelligent at school.

His father to be honest was a fearless business man who always told him about how to survive in a business. By the time he was 10, his father owned three huge companies which were doing great on the market. He was a multi billionaire and known throughout the country. His parents were simply the best and Angelo had thought he'd live with them until forever. But on a fateful day, 8 years ago to be precise, Angelo's world crushed.

He could still remember it well as if it was just yesterday. His parents had to go out because his father was to receive an award for businessman of the year. He could still remember he had been about to go with them but got really sick that he was left with his nanny.

"I love you so much." His mother had said to him. She had gripped him tightly and planted soft kisses all over his beautiful face. "Mommy will be back soon and she will take care of you." She had hugged him tightly together with his father.

"We love you."

"I love you too." He had said happily.

She had tucked him in his beddings and then planted another kiss on his little head. His father had kissed his cheeks and his hands.

"See you, later superman." His father had enthused.

They had kissed him once more before they eventually went away. The kisses had been warmer that particular night not knowing that it would be the last time he would ever see them alive. That night his parents hadn't come home at all. He had waited for them but his nanny kept him company and made him comfortable.

Angelo's world crushed the very next day evening when he came out of his room and started heading down the stairs. He had heard voices and then sobs. He had wondered what was going on but after clearly hearing about it...

"I am sorry," An inspector had said to his nanny. "Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez were found dead in their car this afternoon near an abandoned building." He had said, nodding his head. "After inspection, we've found out it was a robbery which left them dead. They were both shot and their guards were dead too. I am really sorry..."

That had been the darkest day of Angelo's life. It had simply changed him. After hearing what the inspector had said, Angelo couldn't take it. He had run away from the mansion crying and shouting out for his parents. It had been a really dark night and after he had run for some time, he had suddenly stopped and then cried out in the night. He could still remember the pain... the anger... the tears and the way his heart had pounded.

As if that hadn't been enough, about three huge guys had caught him and then hurt him a bit. They had torn his clothes off. He could remember their words clearly.

"A virgin..." One of them had laughed. "This is our lucky night. We are gonna fuck you real good... you are gonna beg for more."

Angelo had tried to run away but his legs had been tripped that he had hit his forehead and bled. It had hurt. Through struggling to be raped, Angelo had received some beatings from them. It had hurt. The men had even bruised his hands and legs. They had torn his trouser and then got naked too. He could clearly remember the guy rubbing his monster cock on his crack and then moaning like a maniac. He could remember the man attempting to penetrate him when out of nowhere, a car pulled up and a man run towards them holding a weapon. The men had run away without raping him but he had been hurt.

Fortunately for him, the man that had saved him had been his wonderful uncle, his father's brother that had been a Billionaire as well. He had taken him and treated his wounds. All that had happened had caused nothing but anger and pain to him. The anger was just too much.

Since that day, Angelo's life had taken a great turn. He was no longer the same innocent boy he used to be. His uncle was supportive and throughout the funeral and burial of his parents, his uncle had been there for him.

Angelo's uncle had taken great care of him. His parents had left Angelo with their entire wealth. He had been super rich since that day. His uncle had continued educating him. And he had finished high school at 15 Yes! It had been that early. Just when he had though his life would be better, his uncle was found dead mysteriously. Even though Angelo was sure that somebody had killed him, the authorities didn't believe him.

Things had been worse for Angelo. He was all alone. After what had happened to him, he was no longer that sweet naïve boy. He was just this bitter man that was trying to forget about his life. He didn't even know when he became bitter but it was part of him since his life was bitter as well.

A knock on the door got Angelo out of his thoughts. He quickly snapped out of his mood, moving his eyes towards the door. He told whoever was at the door to come inside. The door opened, revealing a happy smiling assistant with a big tray with hot water in a vacuum flask. She had some cookies on a plate.

"I am sorry, sir." She quickly apologized, putting the tray on the table. "I know it might have taken longer but..."

"Just make the coffee." Angelo said, still reviewing the document.

"Yes!" She said softly, taking the small cup.

She started quickly making the coffee, staring at her wonderful and yet bitter boss. She had a smile on her face because she didn't want her boss thinking that she was hating on him. She needed to show him some love. After making the coffee, she quickly extended her hand to give it to him.

Angelo moved his eyes towards the cup and then the smiling assistant. "I hope you have made pretty good coffee."

She chuckled softly. "I think I did my best sir. I added some cookies and I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine." He gestured, telling the assistant to put the coffee on the table next to him. "You may leave."

The assistant smiled brightly and then left Angelo all alone. He did a quick review before finally signing the document. But he still had a couple more to do so... he took a quick break and had coffee and some cookies which were delicious and warmed his mood.

After that, Angelo dived into his important work. The rest of the day was spent in his office. He dismissed his guards to have lunch and then continued with his work. He eventually was done with the signing of the documents by 3.pm in the afternoon. He was a little tired but he still had something to do.

After signing the documents, Angelo passed through all the departments to check how things were going. He also checked out the shoes which were recently made and their progress. He just wanted to be done with everything as quickly as he could so that he could go home.

After carefully passing around the departments for almost three hours, Angelo had only thing to do before finally going home. He had to do it a little faster and in just a few minutes, he was done with everything and he had to go home.

***

Angelo's car passed the big black gate, entering the beautiful compound. The car drove slowly into the compound and Angelo carefully looked out the window, watching how everything was. It was a little dark but he was able to see everything because his compound was perfectly lit by bright lights that made everything to be seen clearly almost as bright as day.

In no time, the car stopped near the beautiful entrance. The guard quickly opened the door for Angelo and he came out elegantly, staring at his beautiful mansion. It was just really perfect and he loved it.

Angelo's home was a beautiful three floor pure white mansion with 32 rooms altogether. His compound was absolutely gorgeous. It had everything he ever needed... a large swimming pool at the right side... a huge garage with 15 elegant cars in it... a beautiful garden with different fruits and vegetables and a wonderful gym which he didn't use by the way. It was gorgeous and he had about 7 guards at his mansion.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started heading into the wonderful house. It was really huge as well. It wasn't long before he actually found himself in the wonderful and comfy living room. The living room was beautiful. It was painted white everywhere and it looked really bright, brighter than anything else.

There were beautiful black and red striped classy couches, a really big glass table, the biggest TV he had found out there and many other things. There was a golden chandelier which hangs in the ceiling and a huge space was still left. There was a pure white staircase which led up the stairs to different floors and rooms. There was an elevator which was just perfect. He had a perfect home and he couldn't have wished for anything more than that.

Angelo rushed to the living room and sat down on the couch, burying his face in his palms. He was really tired, sleepy and just wanted to lie down and rest for the rest of the evening. But he was also a bit hungry and needed some food in his stomach.

As Angelo sat there, trying to rest... he heard some footsteps coming closer to him. Then a beautiful strong and elegant cologne hit his nose. From that wonderfully smelling cologne, Angelo knew the person that had come to him.

Realizing who it was that was coming to him, Angelo got extremely happy. He smiled brightly, moving his hands away from his gorgeous face. He turned to look behind but before he could even take a glance, strong hands covered his face, blocking his view.

vanalas
vanalas
223 Followers