Wild Night at TV Studio

Story Info
Amazing sex in a different setting.
3.4k words
4.1
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about Ritchie (Me) and my girlfriend Hanita enjoy:

I had been practicing my stamina on various sex toys that I've purchased, in an effort to be able to fuck Hanita harder, and for longer when having anal sex.

For Hanita, she was slowly becoming used to the fact that I was obsessed with being inside her small bony butt. From the first time, we had vaginal sex, and Hanita lost her virginity - I knew for a fact, that her anal column would be ultra tight. I was right. Session after session, as soon as I started anal intercourse, I came within 10 minutes. He wanted at least a half hour inside her bum, and next time I was going to get it no matter what.

After a lot of web based research, I'd found various Toys and exercises which in combination was preparing me for tomorrow night. As I had taken a little time off work, in order to get this right - I had another 36 hours of practice until our steamy session of passion started.

I grabbed a handful of condoms, and lubricated the first toy. The first toy was a simulated Vagina; in which I would take 20 minutes thrusting time. normally, when he finished with that, I was rock hard, and ready to cum. Making the insert into the toy was normally the most fun part, I had on purpose had the toy custom made with a tight fitting, as penetrating Hanita each time, often felt like penetrating a virgin.

I ripped of one of the covers of the ultra thin condoms I loved, wrapped it around my cock, and smeared it with lubricant. I also put plenty of lubricant in the actual toy itself. My penis stood hard and fully erect, as it approached the entry to the simulated vaginal column. Penetration took about 90 seconds, and then thrusting would start, very slowly at first while the lubrication worked around everywhere then finally a little faster and deeper. I usually watched a erotic home made film which I had taken without Hanita's knowledge. It was of our first time, where I had basically ravaged her, where she had bled, and asked me to slow down, but I was in pure animal mode, just going totally crazy.

Hanita makes the cutest sexual sounds on this video, and generally - it normally made made me fuck her even harder. The part where Hanita would start to weep a little on video marked about 25mins or so, this was my cue to stop with the tight vagina, and move on to the next - which would be pure anal pleasure.

The toy purchased to simulate Hanita's anal column was pretty much exactly the same level of tightness as the real thing. Although nothing could beat the real thing, this came pretty close - and the feeling of fucking her hot, tight butthole was recreated here.

I carefully applied a substantial amount of lubricant, and made the difficult, long and slow penetration. I'd had never told Hanita, but my secret fantasy was always to fuck her up the ass, without protection and just lubricant. I always imagined this as he penetrated toy 2. Once in, I know, realistically, I was not going to last more then 10-12 minutes without ejaculating. Normally, when I came in Toy 2, it was long and hard. IN the meantime, on the video - the Anal thrusting started, and I could see myself massaging Hanita's tiny tits on video.

As I thrust deeper and harder - the fantasy of anal was too much! I knew he was reaching the point of no return. I stopped. Pulled out completely. The technique here was to wait 60 seconds. Then wear a new condom, and carry on. This was without a doubt the most difficult 60 seconds - but a necessary one, to take both mine and Hanita's sexual pleasure to another level.

60 seconds felt like 60 minutes, and once the time was over, I carefully peeled of the first condom, slick with plenty of lubricant. I grabbed a new one, and covered my rock hard boner with it. More lubricant later.. and I thrust hard back into the anal opening - by this time, on the video I was ravaging Hanita and visual and sensual stimulation of the video and toy wrapped around my penis caused me to ejaculate hard. I had beaten my old time of 10mins, and taken it all upto 22mins. closer to my target.

Hanita came home a few hours later, and was very pleased to hear the good news, we made love that night - we had pretty much perfected that - and lovemaking often lasted as long as 4 hours. It was just the wild animal sex they wanted to get upto 1 hour.

Although we just made love like normal, it was still hugely passionate, and stimulating. Hanita was getting incredible in bed, and had learnt a hold new host of moves from a instructional video we had both been watching together, she was very flexible & the Sex furniture always helped as well, she loved being tied up - which was a huge turn on for me and this always led to multiple orgasms for both of us.

The next day was Friday, and as always it was their favorite day of the week, as well as a chance for me to implement what he had been studying.

Hanita would be back from work in a few hours - and we would start our fun night early!

She had left me hand written letter - something we had always had done for each other since even before we were dating. I read it, expecting it to be a romantic love note - she was good at those..

However I was pleasantly surprised. "Hey Babe, as a special treat, and as I know you love watching us fuck, I've arranged a 16 camera video studio, with a beautiful bedroom setting for us to have that crazy animal sex in, you can watch the video they make, study it and get even better at anal."

I had to re-read, as he was not quite sure I had this correct, was she actually being serious. She had given me the address. and the time to meet her. it looks like she was going straight from work.

I was almost there, and parked up outside the video studio, of a central London based office. I was a little nervous, Hanita wasn't - she sent me a text message, 20 mins ago which I had just picked up ... "Can't wait to see you penetrating my butt on video honey .. I've been wet all day!" Unlike her.. but I went with it.

When I got there - she had already had a bite to eat, and I could see she had taken a glucose tablet as well, showered, and had slipped into some extremely sexy and seductive, semi transparent purple & black lingerie. she took my hand and gave me a tour of the studio - before taking me to the bed, I could see all the camera's - it was incredible stuff. I was turned on by her and the technology.

She pointed me to the cloakroom, and told me to get ready, I had a long shower, and I stayed rock hard pretty much throughout as thoughts of penetrating all 3 of her holes, in the the hottest sex session we had ever had engulfed my mind.

As I got ready, and slipped into some of the stuff, I knew she loved to see me in - I could not help thinking that I forgot to bring any kind of lubricant with me for anal.

I went out to the studio's bedroom setting, Hanita had made everything up perfectly so that it was neat and proper. She had such class, all the top end of covers, duvet, a real attention to detail.

I had also noticed from her lingerie earlier, that she had taken some time to make things trim and tidy and was perfectly shaved round her vaginal region.

She was sitting seductively on the bed - I felt confident - and very turned on. I had already asked for the instruction to start filming. We would walk out of there with all the raw files that evening - of course I would need to make the final edits myself.

I walked up to her, she looked a little shy.. "babe, I feel nervous with all the camera's and lights", "just relax" I said, and I kissed her on the lips seductively, she loosened up, I knew that the real softer, gentler Hanita was coming out at this point - she would never have set something like this years ago when we had first started to go out.

"Just enjoy the moment babe" I said, she was tense, often when she's stressed at work, it comes across in her shoulders, so I got behind her, and started to massage her shoulders and back. I couldn't help notice that she had bought some anal lubricant, which was a huge relief to me - there was no way I was getting in her ass without it. I continued to rub her shoulders, all the while behind her. My rod was hard and erect, and touching her back. I wanted to keep all of her hot lingerie on .. it had that new smell to it..

I rested her head on a pillow, and spreading her legs I got in between her, lifted her leg in the air and started to lick her ankle, she would always start to get wet at this point, because she knew what this was leading too - head.

My tongue worked from her ankle to the inside of her thighs, Hanita had always kept in amazing shape - and I appreciated that. She was getting more and more aroused in anticipation, she started to rub her clitoris through her underwear - I let her for a few seconds, then I smiled and took her hand away .. that meant she knew that I would take care of that..

10 minutes later I was still working my way up to her Vagina, and she was starting to buck with pleasure... I removed her underwear to reveal her trimmed, hot and extremely wet pussy. I moved my tongue up, this was normally the point that I would start to give her head, but - instead I bought my body on top of hers, kissing her on the lips - she kissed back, but was not committed, she was confused.

I started to suck on her tiny breasts. my penis had been hard for hours, still covered by my underwear. The juices flowing from her pussy were making my underwear wet as it rubbed against her!

from nowhere she pushed me onto my back aggressively, and got on top of me in cow girl, one of her favorite positions. She removed my underwear, scooted down the bed and started to suck on my cock which was throbbing with thoughts of penetrating her.

She gagged gently on my whole length, she had never been able to take all 6 inches in her mouth anytime she had tried in the past made her cough cutely - to be honest it was even more of a turn on for me.

She had no problem working her mouth and tongue all over my dick, it was an awesome feeling. She went for my balls next, taking each one at a time in her mouth and massaging gently.

Enough of that - I was hard enough, and aroused enough, she was not going to stop - but she knew I liked giving head, just as much as receiving it - I grabbed one of her legs and pushed it over my head, to get her into a comfortable 69 position. As I started to eat out her pussy lips, she screamed, she was obviously extremely aroused. I'd never seen her so wet, it was as though she was leaking juices which I of course lapped up.

I continued to lick ferociously, and bought her to climax, she shuddered violently as she came. I had never bought her to climax in that way before. The added stimulation of the studio, and silky purple sheets, as well as people watching must have been pushing her over the edge.

I put her on her back, and tucked one of the medium firm silk pillows under her neck, I started to kiss her on her neck, and whisper, "are you okay babe", she whispered back "I'm better then okay .. " We kissed for a few minutes, and slowly, I parted her legs - there were condoms available, but I needed nothing, my penis slipped into her ultra tight slit with minimum effort and a little easier than normal. Although she was still very tight, the natural lubricants she had made were enough to suffice for me - i rocked gently backwards and forwards, in and out of her, as I sucked on her petite breasts. The sex, was quite simply incredible, and I think we both knew it had stepped up a level.

As I pumped her pussy, faster and faster and harder and deeper with each thrust I felt like I wanted to reach a climax, her pussy lips clung to my shaft. At this stage I withdrew my penis, and kissed her a while, on her neck, chin, cheeks, lips, tummy... I turned her around gently. She knew what was next.

I put a pillow under her tummy to support her, and her butt was naturally sticking in the air. I reached over to grab my favorite condoms, ultra thin non latex - they were very expensive - but I could feel every single tight texture in her anal column with them.

I took some lubricant and started to smear it over her anal entrance. I took more, and started to push it inside her anus. I always needed quite a bit, she was extremely tight, and Anal sex was very difficult normally - even to begin because of difficulty with penetration.

I pushed more and more lubricant insider her, this always felt a little uncomfortable for her, but she co-operated, and kept her legs together, making initial penetration easier.

With the tip of my dick, now covered with a condom, and lubricant dripping of it, at the entrance to her ass - I gently, but firmly pushed inside her. As always, for the first 2 inches, penetration was manageable - it was always the last 4 inches that were a problem, and the point at which Hanita would grab the sheets firstly, and scream (of course this turned me on even more). It was without a doubt an amazing sensation, different - the pleasure was something I'd not experienced before, and could have been due to the setting. I could see one of the camera's that was on us was coming in for a close up.

I pushed another inch inside and she began to breath hard, the fourth inch was difficult as well. At this stage, I withdrew, and I could feel her relax, her anal muscles were always so tight, at times, anal sex had become painful for both of us. I pushed all the way out, and I could see that her anal column had stretched a little, which was a good sign, I was able to slip 3 inches in on the next attempt, inch 4 still took some work - but 5 and 6 were almost effortless - she gasped, it was clear it was painful. I had to be gentle at this stage, so started to pump very slowly, using her arms as leverage pulling them to me, as I thrust inside her. I wanted to cum. I was so turned on, it was unbelievable.

Gently, I retracted about 1 inch, and then pushed back in - I grabbed hold of her arms, which allowed me to leverage the thrust.

The mix of pain and pleasure for Hanita were causing her anus to tighten, which increased the sensation for me. I continued thrusting for about 5 minutes. I felt I was about to reach climax, so I withdrew my penis completely.

The entrance to her ass was pulsing and welcoming me some more. I wanted the butt fucking to last at least another 25 minutes, this is what I was training for.

I knew I needed about 60 seconds before I entered her again, so to buy a little time, I turned her around, and started kissing her. She whispered to ask me If I had come, I told her "I'm not done with you yet"

In the next position, I would wrap Hanita's legs around his neck, and thrust into her ass that way, giving me the position I needed to make anal penetration deeper.

Although Hanita was very flexible, she struggled in this position, I had taken her in this position during normal vaginal intercourse, this would be the first time that they would try Anal using this position.

The minute was over, and I was in position to penetrate again. As far as my research went, when girls had their anal column's penetrated, normally they would loosen up, and ass sex would be easier. The thing I loved about Hanita, was she stayed tight, It was like taking her Anal cherry over and over again!

I applied more lubricant to Hanita's ultra tight bum opening and my condom, The lubricant that she had picked out was bubblegum flavor - our sex scene smelt like a candy shop! Penetration this time would be easier, although still very tight, the difference this time would be I would be able see her sexy face as he penetrated her tightest region in her body.

As my penis entered the hole, she closed her eyes, I closed my eyes as well - What I really wanted to do was rip off my condom, apply the lube to my penis, and fuck her ass aggressively unprotected - hmm - Perhaps another day. Hanita gasped cutely as my entire length penetrated her bum hole once again, it was just like taking a virgin - I continued to thrust in and out, this time a little faster than before. Another 10 minutes of anal pleasure commenced in this missionary position.

Hanita was vigorously rubbing her clit, she screamed, "I'm Cumming" Now she's obviously forgotten where she was, with the camera's and studio - I felt her shudder as she came, she hadn't had an orgasm like that before. It was strange as she didn't normally shout anything, the best I had ever got from her were some quite screams! This caused me to approach what I could tell was going to be the biggest orgasm I'd ever had.

So once again I withdrew. I could tell she had enough. She lied there, with an expression on her face to say, I'm shattered. I couldn't then use the position I wanted to which was the Anal Karma Sutra, where I would lie down flat - and Hanita would usually sit on top of me facing my feet, lean forward, and pump me.

I would have to go into the flying doggy anal, which meant I had to get her to stand up. I kissed her, and told her to come to the edge of the bed, she stood on the edge of the bed, and leaned forward as if to say "Fuck me hard" She would never say that - but that's what I took from the whole thing. So, I gripped my penis, and guided it towards the opening of her anal canal. And inserted slowly, her anal muscles were a little looser in this position so penetration was easier. I started to trust hard, the sex was incredible, about 90 seconds later I felt my balls start to contract, it was the start of an incredible orgasm. I continued trusting, and came very hard inside Hanita's anus. There were so much seamen, that the condom couldn't contain it all. We collapsed on the bed, in ecstasy.

I collected the video a few hours later, I couldn't wait to edit it!