Wild Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man meets Neve Campbell.
6.1k words
4.32
36.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers

Patrick and his roommate Sam are the best of friends. They met in college and hung out continuously, with the exception of when they were with a girl or class, while there. The funny thing is they both went to the same high school also, but they never met until they became roommates at college. After college they moved back to their hometown of Lancaster, California and found jobs with the same company.

Their schedules started out being the same but as time went on they started to have to work different schedules. Because to the conflicting schedules, Patrick and Sam had a difficult time finding time to hang out and 'girl hunt', as they called it. Patrick was off on Tuesday and Wednesday, Sam was off Wednesday and Thursday of this week. Sam had to work until eleven o'clock p.m. on Tuesdays. They made a plan that they would go to a Hollywood hotspot to look for some fun. They were supposed to meet up at around midnight at the Viper Room.

Sam knows the bouncers of almost every club within hundred miles of where he lives, just to impress his lady friends when he takes them to the clubs. Patrick had enough time that he could wait in line and be able to get inside.

Ever since the guys had moved back to Lancaster, three years ago, Patrick has not had a girlfriend. He and his college girlfriend broke up because they wanted to go to different places and neither was willing to go where the other wanted. Sam has been trying to remedy this situation ever since, but all the girls he sets Patrick up with are a bit more easy than what Patrick is looking for in a girlfriend or future wife. It is not like Patrick has had much of a sexual dry spell, though. Almost every one of the girls that Sam has set Patrick up with has been bedded by Patrick. Sam on the other hand has always had three girls that he rotates through. It actually is rare that there are only Patrick and Sam in the apartment in the mornings.

It takes at the most an hour to get down to Hollywood from Lancaster. At about six Patrick left Lancaster. He got down to the corner of Hollywood and Vine just at seven. After parking the blonde haired, blue eyed, average built young man decided to act like a tourist since it had been a couple years since the last time he was there. He wandered around in front of Mann's Chinese Theater and the mall next to it. As he was walking out of the mall he spotted a movie premier happening at the El Capitan. He watched the red carpet to see which celebrities were going to show. He spent about half an hour watching the red carpet.

At eight he was anxious to see how long the wait was at the Viper Room, so he went, plus he really wanted to get a drink. It did not take long to get to the club and he was in line until nine. He got a little annoyed and jealous seeing people getting to go in without having to wait in the line. After quickly taking in the décor he headed for the bar across the room.

While waiting for the bartender to come to his end, Patrick was looking around and spotted a cute looking brunette. She stood out from the crowd, to him, because of how unassuming she was. She would be just a couple inches shorter than him if she were not wearing the knee high heeled boots. She had shoulder length hair and her intelligence radiated from the deep brown eyes that were peering over the top of a pair of plain Ray-Ban sunglasses. Another thing that made her stand out was that it was the summer yet she was wearing a knee length, long sleeved, loose fitting midnight black dress. The only skin he saw was on her face, neck and hands.

When she saw that he was, for all intents and purposes, staring at her. She moved away, pushing her sunglasses up. He totally forgot about getting a drink. All that was on his mind was talking to this mystery woman that seemed familiar to him. She continued to move around the room trying to stay away from him. He did not follow too closely, but she seemed to know that he was there. This continued for close to ten minutes when he faked going to the restroom. She saw him leave and headed to the same bar that he had started the chase at. She did not see him slip back into the room almost like he never left.

She was leaning on the bar between two guys waiting for the bartender to get to her. "Excuse me, Miss. I don't normally do this with women I just met, but I want to use your body to get a drink. Can you get me a beer when you get your drink?" asked Patrick, with his most charming smile. "I'll even buy your drink," he said with a wink.

She slid her glasses down to glare at him initially, but broke into a smile at the stupid come on line. With a little laugh, she answered, "I hope you can be smoother then that. That was a funny line, but it hardly makes up for the ten minutes of following me."

"Yeah that wasn't very smooth, but when I saw you I just had to talk to you. I kept trying to get close to you to ask if you wanted a drink, but you never let me get closer than five feet away from you. I'm Patrick, by the way," introducing himself.

"I'm Sydney. You said that you'd buy my drink if I ordered yours, right?"

"Yep." As he answered he pressed a couple twenties into her hand and turned her back to the bar just as the tender was asking her what she would like.

She ordered the drinks, paid and turned handing him his beer. They found a nearby table that they could discuss things a bit more privately than with everybody at the bar hearing. He thought that they were going to talk and get to know each other, but it seemed more one-sided. He told her many things about himself and she waffled about herself. The whole time he talked to her he felt like he recognized her, especially after she removed the sunglasses.

One time that he was speaking he moved his left hand to help emphasize his point, she saw his watch flash. "What time is it?" she asked, interrupting him.

"Wha...oh, it's almost 9:45," he answered, slightly flustered because of the interruption. She got a shocked expression at his answer.

"Shit! If I don't leave now I'm going to be late."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Patrick, you're sweet and I would love to stay and talk with you but I have an appointment at ten. It is close to fifteen minutes from here driving. If I don't leave right now I'm going to be paying a shit-load more money than I would like not to spend. Hell this appointment is already costing me ten thousand more than my normal fees, but this is absolutely necessary for my life," she answered quickly, grabbing the sunglasses she had taken off while talking to him. She started to the door and he followed trying to understand. "Now that I've met you I feel that I am not going to meet you again. When I leave you will go off and find some other young morsel to cozy up to. Will you come with? I promise we will be back by 12:30."

He nodded dumbly not fully understanding what she was talking about. He just could not find his voice because of how rapidly things changed from the natural flirting that he was expecting to her basically dragging him out of the club.

"Good. Let's go," she said as she whisked him out the front door and into her BMW X5. She sped at least ten miles over the speed limit to get to her appointment. It was at a health spa named Sierra Sands.

As they pulled up in front of the spa Patrick finally found his voice. "What's the appointment for? Why are you doing it so late at night?"

After parking the SUV she turned to him. "Well the appointment is for a way overdue Brazilian wax. It is overdue because of work. This appointment is happening this late at night because I knew that I was not going to be working later than eight o'clock tonight. I would've done it last week but I was just too tired from working twelve plus hours a day. The project I'm working on is almost over. It's being done up in the Lancaster/Palmdale area and I thought that the traffic was going to be worse. I got into town with more than an hour until the appointment so I thought I would get drink and that's when I met you.

"Like I said earlier this appointment is absolutely necessary because my ass has felt like it is on fire with all the itching the new hair growth has caused me; my pussy hurts when touched, even if it's just to dry it off after pissing, but liquid running over it feels great."

They hopped out and walked to the door. She knocked on the door and not ten seconds later the door opened. The spa receptionist attempted to bar Patrick from the spa, but Sydney intervened pulling him in. Once inside she led him over to the waiting area and parked him in a comfortable chair with a view of the reception counter. She headed over to the counter and almost immediately got into an argument. It got heated, but stayed quiet. He never heard a single word. It appeared like they finally relented and she handed over a credit card. After signing the credit slip she brought a piece of paper over for him to sign.

"What's this for?" he asked, as she sat next to him on the arm of the chair.

"Since I brought you along I thought that I would treat you to a massage. You need to sign this to say that you consent to my gift. Also you will get to be in the same room with me while I have the waxing done," she answered, adding a wink at the end. He grinned broadly and signed.

Just as she took the clipboard with his signed papers from him a young athletic looking woman came around a corner. She was wearing a white smock closed up and hanging to her knees, a pair of white sandals, and her blonde hair in a pony tail. As soon as she saw Patrick and Sydney she said, with a smile, "Hey, Neve, you're late. Whatcha been up to? Another movie?"

"Hi, Amber, yeah it's almost completed," answered Sydney, with a smile matching Amber's. Patrick took five seconds to fully register that Amber had called Sydney, the woman that he had been flirting with for the night, Neve. With that name he looked at his escort to the spa and finally realized that the woman he has been with for the whole time was Neve Campbell. She was one of his favorite actresses. He especially loved how she portrayed and conquered fear in the Scream trilogy, number two being the best, Wild Things being a close second for Neve, but number one for Denise Richards. "This is Patrick. I just met him tonight, but he was very smooth in the way he approached me," Neve introduced him, smirking.

"Let's go back, shall we?" stated Amber, turning around and heading back the way she came. Neve stood and grabbed Patrick's hand. They walked hand in hand following Amber with a swing by the counter to drop off the clipboard. They walked down a nicely decorated hallway to a door for a large room. There were two more spa workers in the room, wearing the same uniform as Amber, white smock and sandals.

"Cindy, how are you?" said Neve to the pony-tailed brunette seated in the recliner that Amber pointed Patrick to. Amber had stepped into the room and followed the wall to a control panel. She started to change the settings.

"Having a grand time. We haven't seen you for a while," answered Cindy as she stood up, kicked her sandals off and led Patrick the rest of the way to the chair. Cindy and Patrick saw eye to eye. "How are you doing, Patrick? Ryan said that your birthday is coming up. I think Rayne wants to do something for you."

"I've been great. I'm still in a daze being in the presence of Neve Campbell. When I met her she told me her name was Sydney," said Patrick, with a smile of friendship. Cindy took off his shoes and socks. "Thanks for the heads up on Rayne. I'll definitely make sure that Sam and I get the week off. Don't forget Ryan's birthday is a couple days before mine."

Neve froze when she heard the friendly banter of those two. She was showing surprise in everything she did. Two steps later she was beside the queen bed sized bed/table. The third attendant helped Neve up onto the bed/table. "Thanks, Jessie," Neve said to her and then turned to Patrick and Cindy asking, "How do you two know each other?"

"He has really good friends named Ryan and Rayne. I met Patrick through them. We met after Rayne and the rest of us had some interesting things. I think it was the third big one," answered Cindy, with a wicked smile. Patrick was smiling sheepishly. Cindy answered as she reclined the chair and turned on the massage unit. Once Patrick was good she stepped over to help Jessie.

Jessie was working Neve's boots off. Jessie had opened her smock and kicked her sandals off during the exchange between Neve, Patrick and Cindy. She was about five foot five and athletically toned also. She had piercing blue eyes that stood out in the low level lighting of the room and her curly blonde hair was pulled back into pigtails. She was at the least a D cup by Patrick's estimation.

When they had entered Amber had just stepped off to the side and directed Patrick to the recliner then stood back and watched. Patrick did not even think to look around the room or of what became of Amber. When Cindy got over to and started helping Jessie with helping Neve, Amber knew it was time. She stepped away from the wall drawing Patrick's attention and opened her smock. She removed the smock and hung it on a hook near the door.

With the removal of the smock she revealed a white spaghetti strapped tanktop that covered the top half of her abs and matching white string thong. The top was tight across her chest and hung loose below her breasts. The thong was only a small triangle covering her crotch and a string up the back and around the waist.

She then disappeared into a nice sized shower stall installed into a corner of the room. The only reason he knew it was a shower was the fact he saw a shower head on the wall inside when she opened the door, otherwise a person could not see inside.

Patrick turned back to Neve and her attendants, who had removed Neve's boots and now had her lying back with her legs hanging over the side. Cindy gently slid her hands under Neve's waist and lifted her butt off the table. Jessie slid the hem of Neve's dress up to her waist. This revealed that Neve was wearing a pair of black silk bikini cut panties and black thigh high stockings.

Patrick was shifting in the seat trying to get his crotch in a comfortable position due to the semi-hard state of his cock. He continued to grow and shift as he watched Cindy and Jessie each take a leg and slowly roll the stockings off. The attendants noticed him shifting around in the chair. Once the stockings were off they turned Neve about ninety degrees and got her legs up on the bed. Then Cindy removed her smock, revealing she had the same as Amber underneath, hung it up, and started massaging Neve's feet and up her legs. Jessie stepped over to Patrick asking, with a southern accent, "How are you, honey?"

"I'm doing great. I'm just moving around trying to get the rollers in the back to hit the outside muscles," he answered hoping that would appease her and she would not come closer. He was as hard as ever and was not that comfortable. Jessie continued over to him and noticed the real reason he was not staying still. Instead of saying anything about it, she slipped behind the chair and started massaging his scalp.

By now Cindy had sat Neve up and unzipped the dress. In a couple quick movements she had the dress off of Neve and hanging near the door. Patrick shifted again because of his cock twitching so much. True he has seen this much of Neve Campbell before, but this was different because it seemed like a private show, plus he knew that he was going to see things that the general public will never see. Neve's bra was a match to the panties. To help Patrick, Jessie slid her hands off his scalp over his neck, shoulders, chest and abs and undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Her chest was pressed firmly into his head. She brought her hands back to his scalp as Cindy removed the bra.

Neve did not even flinch to cover up and Patrick got to see a nice, luscious, healthy pair of tits. He had a shit-eating grin on his face and lust in his eyes. Neve remained sitting up looking directly at Patrick, who was openly staring at her tits. Jessie stepped back around in front of Patrick hung up her smock revealing to him how tightly her uniform clung to her, and then she stepped behind him and started massaging his shoulders.

Amber exited the stall at that moment, quickly dried off and moved to the bed. Her top was virtually invisible because of the water. Cindy and Amber laid Neve back down and Amber slid her damp hands under Neve's waist, lifting her butt off the bed. Cindy slid the panties off of Neve.

Jessie stepped in front of Patrick to get a read of his eyes just as Amber placed Neve back down on the bed. He glared at her until she moved. Amber and Cindy had Neve sitting up and her legs were hanging over the edge away from him when Jessie squatted in front of him and started on his feet and calves. With an unobstructed view of Neve, Patrick watched Amber and Cindy get Neve on her feet, showing him all of her ass. She then turned fully toward Patrick with a happily satisfied smile on her face. His eyes scanned from head to toe in seconds stopping on her tits for at least a second and on her crotch, with the soft, light brown hair that she wanted to remove, for close to two, one down and another up.

Cindy and Amber led Neve to the stall as Jessie moved to straddling his legs at the knees and started massaging his hands. All three women entered the stall and Jessie moved to his forearms. She quickly moved up his arms with her hands and up his legs with her straddle. By the time she was working his chest she was almost sitting directly on his hard cock, which was twitching every few seconds. Her hands working over his chest unbuttoned his shirt without his knowledge, until he felt her hands on his skin.

By the time a damp Neve and her attendants exited the stall his shirt was fully opened. Cindy and Amber dried Neve off right outside the stall while Jessie got off his lap and lowered his feet. Before they moved Neve back to the bed Amber and Cindy removed their wet clothes and dried themselves quickly. Amber had a pair of small perky tits that would never need a bra, an A cup Patrick surmised, and she had a small blonde landing strip over her sex. Cindy's damp skin was glistening, especially on her C cup tits and her bald crotch.

Patrick was in awe and felt his cock harden even more at the sight of two more beautifully naked women. Jessie pulled him out of the chair and his pants fell to the floor once he was up. His boxers were tented about seven inches out from his body. Jessie removed his shirt, then she pulled his bunched up pants from around his feet. He spared a glance at Jessie over his shoulder as he watched her hang his pants, then he refocused on the three naked women in front of him.

Neve was laid on her front on the bed, feet toward him, legs slightly spread. He could just see the hair of her crotch. Amber started massaging Neve's head while Cindy started on her feet, right one first. Neve shifted that leg with a slight jerk because Cindy tickled her a little. This opened her legs a little more; still all he saw was hair and maybe some of her pussy lips, hard to say.

Jessie placed her hands on Patrick's back and started pressing into it. Every time she found a hard knot in his muscle she pressed a little harder and grunted. Her hands continued down and he thought nothing of it. His attention was on Neve. Amber was now massaging her back and Cindy was working on Neve's ass. She spread it just enough to give Patrick a hint of her asshole. Neve started moaning with each push into her ass. Jessie's thumbs slipped into the waist of his boxers just then and she quickly lowered them to the floor. He did not totally notice that he had been rendered nude until his seven and a half inch rock hard cock sprang back slapping him in the lower abs. He literally jumped and tried covering himself while yelling, "Hey!"

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers
12