Wild Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Neve and Patrick return to the club.
2.6k words
4.5
16.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

Just a reminder Patrick, a man that fate smiled upon, went to a Hollywood hotspot to have fun with friends and met Neve Campbell. He did not know that it was Neve until he went with her to an interesting health spa. While there both Neve and Patrick got Brazilian bikini waxes and enjoyed each others body. In order to get Patrick to come with her, Neve promised that they would return by midnight.

----------------------------------------

They were then led back to the foyer, Patrick had Jessie and Cindy holding his hands and Neve had Amber and Cindy holding her hands. Neve got her dress and Patrick got his shirt put on and buttoned up. Neve took Patrick's hand and led him outside. "See ya around, Cindy," called Patrick. Outside they climbed into Neve's vehicle. She turned it on and the dash clock showed it was 11:45.

"What would you like to do? We can head back to the Viper Room or we do have time to fuck one more time then go," queried Neve. "I myself would like to feel that hairless cock of yours inside my smooth cunt again."

He looked at her in a dumbfounded way because he was not expecting her to speak that vulgarly. Even though his conscious mind was focused on how she spoke and that he had already cum three times within a two hour stretch of time, his 'hairless cock' twitched and started to get hard again. "Where are we going to fuck?" he asked.

She pointed behind them and he looked back as she flipped a couple switches on the dash. The back seat folded down and very plush carpeting rolled out of the sides to cover the whole area. "There are condoms in the glove box," she said as she pulled the vehicle into an office building's parking lot. She parked away from the road but still visible to the road if someone were to look. Patrick used his right had to get the condoms out and he laid his left hand on her thigh.

She shut down the engine, left the lights on and opened her door. Before Patrick understood what was happening she was standing right outside the door. She then grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off. She threw the dress into her seat and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. After the clasp was undone she hooked her thumbs into her panties and pushed them to the ground. In the process of pushing the panties down her bra slid off her shoulders. When she stood back up she was wearing only her boots and stockings. She threw her bra and then her panties at Patrick who was frozen with surprise at how audacious she was. The bra hit his chest and the panties hit him in the face, the crotch right under his nose. When he caught a whiff of her arousal his cock sprang to diamond hardness.

He stayed there staring at her until she closed the door. He reached for the handle to his door but could not find it. She caught his attention again when she stepped in front of the SUV and was lit up for all of the world to see. Even if he was not hard before that image would have done the trick. She then came to his side of the car and opened his door. He stood up and she took off his shirt quickly. As she threw the shirt into his seat, they kissed. During the kiss her hands were undoing his belt and pants. The pants and boxers hit the ground quickly.

She squatted and sucked him into her mouth. He groaned and started playing with her hair. After deep-throating him once she stood and kissed him again. When she broke the kiss his hands were on her ass. She stepped back, grabbed his cock and led him to the back of the SUV. She tried not to giggle because of his shuffling. She used her other hand to open the back and sat on the edge spreading her legs.

He leaned down and kissed her on the nose, cheeks, lips, chin, down her neck to her collarbone and out each shoulder. He continued kissing over her chest concentrating on her nipples. While kissing one nipple and tit he had a hand on the other. The other hand was playing over her flat stomach. As he started to move his kissing down off her tits that hand moved over and around her pussy. Her pelvis shifted as a finger slipped into the folds of that velvety softness. His kissing stalled at her bellybutton and that finger was inserted all the way into her. That elicited a moan from her and she leaned back on her hands. He pulled the finger out as he kissed her hip points before moving his mouth over her glistening pussy.

He licked down the lips on her left and back up her right lips. He then gave a quick kiss and lick to her clit, eliciting a high pitched moan from her. He adjusted her position so her ass was halfway off the back of the vehicle and she was leaning back on her elbows. Once she was in position he kissed from the top of her pussy to the bottom and licked back to the top. He then licked back down and slid his tongue into her pussy. She pushed back trying to get as much inside as possible. After two or three strokes of his tongue he licked down to and around her ass hole enjoying the smooth skin.

She jumped slightly when his tongue hit the sensitive rosebud that was her anus. This caused him to lick over it a couple more times before returning to her wet, pouting pussy. She jumped each time just like the first. His tongue honed in on her clit like it was a sexual heat seeking missile. He inserted his right index finger into her pussy while his tongue worked her into an orgasm. His left index finger was teasing her anus. She was squirming and bucking almost too much for him to stay in contact. When he felt her body relax enough he slipped his finger into her ass and she exploded. Her orgasmic noises of bliss were quite loud. Everybody outside within five blocks probably heard her. Her pussy and ass clamped down on his fingers and tried to suck them deeper. He continued working her clit to get the fullest from her orgasm. When she could take no more at the time she pulled his head away and up. As she pulled him into a kiss, he removed his fingers and she groaned.

Still kissing him she found the condom that he had set next to her before he started kissing her body. She opened it behind his back and slipped it onto him. She then placed the tip of his monster at the opening of her pussy. He tried teasing by keeping it right there but she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her.

They both moaned deeply. She broke the kiss and said, "Fuck me deep and hard."

He pulled out and then slipped back in, eliciting another moan from her. He stood back up for a better angle and started pounding into her. She was moaning nonstop and started to play with her tits and pinching her nipples. Her left hand slid over her abs and started massaging her clit.

After a couple minutes of this she exploded into another earth shattering orgasm. When she came down from her high, she stopped him. She had him pull out and step back a couple paces. She stood up, turned around and bent over. He took his cue and pushed his cock back into her. She reached between her legs and fondled his balls and used her thumb on her clit. Now they were both grunting and groaning. As he approached his orgasm his pace quickened. One hand squeezed and groped her ass while the other went to her tits. He slid his finger through her asscrack and grazed her anus again.

"Yes, finger...uh, my, uh...ass, uh,uh...baby," she groaned. "Stick...it...in!" And he did. She screamed and her pussy clamped down on his cock. He was able to push into her one more time before he shot his load with a loud grunt. They both collapsed to lie on the carpeted bed of the BMW X5.

Patrick's dick softened and shrank slowly, and when it was small enough to slip out of her pussy on its own they finally stirred. He stood back and slipped the loose condom off. She turned over and took it from him. She tied the end closed and dropped it into a bag tucked into the back corner of the X5. She then stood up.

Patrick started to pull his boxers up when she stopped him and pushed him into sitting down. She took his pants and boxers off over his shoes, then put his pants back on. Before she pulled his pants all the way up, she used his boxers to wipe down his chin and crotch. He finished with his pants when she stepped away saying, "I'm going to keep these and you get my panties. Sorry they're not a thong, but you know why I wasn't wearing on." She then tucked his soiled boxers into the other back corner.

They stepped away from the back as she shut the hatch. They walked up the passenger side hand in hand and she helped with the shirt. She grabbed the panties that were sitting in the seat and wiped down her crotch, then she held them up to his face. He inhaled deeply as he took them from her then stuffed them into his pocket. She forced him to sit instead of escorting her around the car. She stepped into the headlight beams and bent over facing away. She spread her cheeks and touched herself as a tease, he got a goofy grin. She then stood up, walked to the driver's side and hopped in.

She turned the car on and started to drive back to the Viper Room. In the parking lot just before getting out she slipped her dress back on. He hopped out quickly and went to her side, still wearing the goofy grin. While getting out she purposely showed her pussy to the parking lot.

"Patrick, what's with the goofy grin?" asked Neve.

"It just sunk in that I have been hanging with a fucking my favorite actress. I will try to keep it under wraps while we are here. I can't wait to tell Sam though. That's alright?" answered Patrick.

"Yes

As they headed to the door of the club, Patrick following Neve, she slipped her sunglasses on. She stepped up to the bouncer at the door and he let them through. As she passed she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Patrick looked at his watch to see that it was 12:45. They were later than she had promised, but he did not care because he got to hang out with and suck and fuck Neve Campbell for the last three hours. After checking his watch, he asked Neve if she would like a drink. She said yes and he headed for the bar.

The crowd had swollen considerable between when he left and now. All the time he was moving through the crowd to and from the bar, he was scanning it for any sign of Sam. He ended up almost running over Sam on his way back to 'Sydney', as she had asked him to call her while they were in public.

Sam was drunk already. He should not have been if he had only been there for forty-five minutes. "All my girlfriends arrived at work to see me at the same time. It became awkward then they all broke up with me. The whole thing happened at 10:30 in front of some customers. Brad decided that I needed to leave early when he saw how destroyed I looked. I drove straight here and forgot to look for you until now. I've had five rum and cokes. Have you been here the whole time? You should have been. Why didn't you find me until now? We were supposed to meet here," moaned and slurred Sam drunkenly.

"Sam you won't believe who I've spent the last four hours with. Come on let me introduce you to her," answered Patrick with a grin, and led Sam to where he left Neve. "Sydney, this is my best friend and roommate Sam. Sam this is Sydney." Patrick made the introductions as he passed her drink to her.

"Oh, Patrick thanks," said Neve and kissed him on the cheek while taking the drink. "Hello Sam," and shook Sam's hand. "Patrick, Sam, these are my friends Amanda and Gretchen."

Amanda was a heavy-chested brunette. She was wearing a simple white dress with a V-neck exposing a lot of cleavage. She was wearing strapped white heals on her feet and her hair in a loose bun. Her brown eyes sparkled with soft mischief and she had an infectious smile. With the way she was dressed she looked to be at least three years older than any of the others.

Gretchen was wearing tight black leather pants and a black a black form fitting top that attached in front with two buttons. The top was cut to look like a vest. She was displaying a good amount of cleavage also. Her brown hair hung loose and wavy. She had a good natured smile that carried all the way to her eyes.

Sam was staring at the three ladies with comprehension. He knew that their names were not Sydney, Amanda and Gretchen. They were in fact Neve Campbell, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lacey Chabert. He turned to Patrick and was about to say something, when Patrick said, "Sam, don't say what you are about to say. We all know who we are. Right ladies?"

"I think this was a bad idea for me to come back here," said Neve. "I would love to be able to hang, but I want to avoid a lot of people right now."

"I know exactly what you mean, Syd," replied Amanda/Jennifer.

"Why don't we go someplace where we could be ourselves," suggested Gretchen/Lacey.

Neve grabbed Patrick's wrist and looked at his watch. "Damn, it's too late for me. I need to get some sleep before I go to the studio for some voice work," she said looking at her friends. "You all should hang out. Maybe at you house Gretch." Looking at Patrick she said, "I'll find you. I'm not done in Hollywood or with this project in Lancaster." She kissed him and walked away. They all looked after her, Patrick and Sam with bewildered looks and the ladies were slightly crestfallen.

Lacey said, "You know? She is right. My place is the closest and I definitely want to know why she was so enamored with you, Patrick." She placed her free hand on his chest. Jennifer had slid over to Sam after he flashed her one of his best smiles.

Patrick took Lacey's hand and they headed for the door, Sam and Jennifer right behind. Everybody finished their drinks before leaving the club. Lacey led them to a white Chevrolet Escalade. She got in the driver's seat with Jennifer in the passenger's seat. The guys hop in the back, Patrick behind Jennifer and Sam behind Lacey.

To be continued at Lacey's house.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers