Wild Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

"There are three things that must be adhered to. One is that you never mention to another soul what your real job is. Two is that you can not just start to be flashy, meaning don't take your first paycheck from us and go buy a bright red Porsche. Eventually you can become flashy, just take it in steps. Third protect the home and the land it's on like it was the Wild West. Mainly post signs saying trespassers will be shot. That also means that you two will have to learn how to shoot," Lacey stated. She had pulled her feet to her butt with her ankles crossed, causing her body to be entirely covered. Both ladies looked at the men earnestly.

Patrick cleared his throat and asked, "Is there some place Sam and I could go to get a little privacy to talk this over?" Sam looked a little dumbstruck and nodded.

"Sure," Lacey said. She stood and so did the guys. Everyone was still sexually aroused, but this was an interesting case. She led them out of the room and across the foyer. The room she closed them into looked to be Lacey's office. There was a simple desk in the corner with a twenty-two inch flat panel monitor on it next to a pile of paper. An office chair sat before the desk and there were a couple high backed armchairs in the middle of the room, with a small table next to each. There was no other furniture in the room. Every wall was covered in movie posters, all Lacey's movies, plus movies with Jennifer, Neve and others.

Patrick took the left chair from the door and Sam slipped into the other. Before either spoke, Jennifer, still nude, slipped into the room, set their drinks on the corresponding table and left. They all exchanged smiles, but nothing else.

"What do you think, Sam?"

"I was about to ask you that," he answered with a chuckle. "It seems to be a dream. But then again, how could we refuse? From what they're saying, we would get to fulfill dreams most guys would kill for. Tonight sure has been fun, why not keep it going?"

"I know what you mean. I wonder who else is in this group and if we could find a young woman to help us." Sam smiled and nodded at that. "Also, why do they want two houses?"

"That's something we'd need to ask them. I have an idea for the young lady though. Kitty. She's been hanging with Rayne for years. She told me once that she'd been close to a few celebrities."

"What about your past?"

"You call up Ryan and get him to convince her."

"But they said we couldn't tell anyone."

"Let me check something," said Sam as he stood. He walked to the door and opened it. Lacey and Jennifer were sitting on the cushions waiting for the guys. "Lacey, we have an idea for a young woman that could help us, if we do it, but she won't talk to either of us. She hangs out with Rayne and Ryan. Her name's Kitty."

"We both know Kitty. She would be great," said Lacey.

"You're that Sam. Man, small world," said Jennifer, a wry grin splitting her face. Sam nodded. "We could talk to Kitty for you."

"I was going to ask if we could use Ryan to convince her. Patrick reminded me that we couldn't talk to anyone about this," he said.

"Rayne is one of the backers of this idea. She technically will be your employer if you take this on. If you want Ryan to talk to Kitty, then it wouldn't be a problem. If you two say yes, we can get the deal started and we'll give you a list of the people that you could talk to about this," said Lacey. She cupped a tit and pinched her nipple. Either intentionally or not, it had a noticeable effect on Sam.

"Sam, shut the door," said Patrick. Reluctantly, Sam did and then returned to his seat. "I'm feeling a yes from you and I'm close to saying yes too. But I need you to convince me that you won't go back to your old ways."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember earlier tonight at work?

"Oh, that. I promise on my mother's life that I will not screw over any lady I date. I promise on our friendship that I will only date one woman at a time from now on. And I promise that I will keep my mouth shut about what we're about to get ourselves into. This is going to be awesome," Sam said, all the while holding his right hand up. That seemed to satisfy Patrick, who nodded.

They stood and downed the last of the drinks they had been sipping while talking. They carried their empty glasses with them as they exited the room. They crossed the foyer, set their glasses on the table in the sitting area and walked to the woman, who were still seated and watching these two with rapt attention. Patrick stopped in front of Lacey while Sam was in front of Jennifer, a couple feet apart.

"We'll do it," they said in unison.

The ladies smiled and leaned forward. A hand shot out and grasped the cock in front of them. That hand pulled the cock with the man attached forward, so they would be closer to each other, and started stroking.

"We'll finalize the details later. Right now we need to celebrate. Plus this time has been agonizing. I've wanted to feel Patrick's cock since he told us of earlier. No offense, Sam," said Lacey. She glanced at Sam and he smiled. The smile was two fold; he was showing no offense and enjoying the feel of Jennifer's manipulations of his cock.

Jennifer took Sam's cock into her mouth at the time Lacey was saying 'No offense, Sam." Lacey followed suit as soon as she stopped talking and Sam smiled.

Patrick grunted and smiled. He still felt like he was in a dream that just kept getting better. First Neve Campbell multiple times, then Jennifer Love Hewitt, and now Lacey Chabert.

Both ladies took the cocks deep into their throats a couple times then pulled the hard shafts out of their mouths. Each pulled their man with them as they moved.

Lacey took Patrick to his right and laid him on the cushion. It was a large triangle that kept him somewhat upright, yet still opened his crotch up for her pleasure. She sat on him, guiding the shaft into her wet pussy with her hand. As soon as she hit bottom she came. She fell forward to smash her chest into his as she shook from the orgasm. "You must have really needed to get off, if all you needed was my dick inside you to cum," he whispered.

"A little, but the Liberator ramp changed your angle of entry," she said softly into his ear. "These things help make certain positions easier and more possible. Just look at our friends." She pulled back to sit up and nodded at Jennifer and Sam.

Patrick looked over to see Jennifer kneeling on the short side of another ramp and laying on her tits on the long side. Sam was on his knees behind her and was about to enter. "Oh, yeah," they groaned as he did. He went slowly and seemed to be enjoying the feel.

"Your pussy feels so tight, Jennifer," Sam mumbled as he started to increase his speed.

"The ramp changes the angle enough to create different pressure," said Jennifer breathlessly. She was starting to get worked up.

Lacey brought Patrick's attention back to her by starting to slide up and down his shaft. He put his hands on her hips to help guide her and to slide them back to squeeze her ass. They smiled at each other and she moved faster.

Everyone stayed in those positions for a couple minutes. They were all getting worked up quite well. Patrick, who was working on his sixth or seventh orgasm of the night, was really enjoying the angle his dick was pressing into Lacey's hot, wet pussy. Lacey was getting close to cumming again and increased the tempo of her motions. Sam was hitting all the right spots for Jennifer and Jennifer was comfortable with the ramp under her.

Lacey screamed when she came. Her body convulsed and she stopped moving for a few seconds. When she came down from her high, she pulled off Patrick and led him to another cushion. This one looked like a cube. "This is the Cube," said Lacey and laid across the top. She spread her legs and showed everything to Patrick. Her hands went to the floor on the other side of the cube. When her left came back to her pussy, she was holding another condom. He took it and quickly pulled it on. He got up on his knees and his cock was perfectly positioned to enter her spread pussy. He entered and she growled. With that he started to drill her.

Sam got Jennifer off about a minute after Lacey. She leaned back and had him stop. They moved to a cushion that was flat on one side and rounded on the other. "This is the Scoop." She grabbed a small triangle and placed it on one end of the flat side. "This is a Wedge." She climbed up on the flat side and laid her head on the wedge.

Sam crawled between her legs and the entire thing rocked to him. "Opps. Forgot . Need another wedge under the scoop, but that's too much work." She sat up and moved back toward the wedge, beaconing him closer. She knocked the wedge off, leaned over and grabbed a condom on the floor next to the scoop. She put it on him, then moved back to him.

She put her legs outside his and slid his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. With her fully impaled on him, she moved her legs to his shoulders and kissed him. He shifted both of them on the cushion a little and started to fuck her with renewed abandon.

The vigor behind Patrick's strokes was causing Lacey to bounce on the cube. This made her tits sway and shake, until he started to play with them.

By now both girls were filling the room with their moans. Lacey had one hand on her tits with Patrick's and her other was at her crotch rubbing her clit while he fucked her silly. Sam and Jennifer had slipped to a modified missionary. Her legs were still up over his shoulders, but she was on her back. He was using the shape to assist in the depth he was able to get. Every time he pushed into her the shape would rock their heads toward the floor and gravity would pull him deeper, just a little.

Finally after everyone had worked up a heavy sweat, Lacey was the first to cum. Her convulsions and muscle contractions tightened her already hot, tight hole around Patrick's cock. On the next down stroke after she exploded, he buried himself in her and came. Between the orgasmic moans of both of them, they triggered Jennifer's release just a second before Sam shot his load. The two of them had their heads almost on the floor form their explosions.

Only after everyone had come back to earth did they separate.

Sam leveled them out and then slipped out and from between Jennifer's legs. She laid them flat and unintentionally rocked herself into almost sitting up. He lay on the floor next to her. He rolled to his side. He then slipped the condom off, tied a knot in it and laid it on the floor next to the cushion.

Patrick pulled out and took the condom off before sitting back. Lacey sat up slowly and smiled. They both looked at the condom as he tied it off and were surprised to see it held very little. They both knew that he had gotten off, but the amount was surprising.

"Apparently, They give back stamina, but there's nothing they can do about draining the balls," quipped Patrick. There was a soft laugh at that.

"I think it's time to get to bed," said Jennifer.

"I don't think I could drive right now," said Sam. "I've had a few too many drinks, plus I'm really tired."

"She didn't say for you two to leave. She said time for bed, silly," stated Lacey. The young women laughed. "Don't worry about your cars. They will be picked up and brought here. Just give us your keys and my driver and housekeeper will pick them up." She smiled and the guys crawled to their pants. A couple seconds later they each had their keys out. By this time they felt they could stand and did so. Their walking was a little wobbly, but they were both able to get back to Lacey, who with Jennifer was standing too.

Jennifer stepped between the men as they handed the keys to Lacey. She led them out of the room, up the stairs and into a bedroom almost as large as the one down stairs. There was a huge bed that she laid them in with her between them.

A minute later Lacey came in and crawled in on Patrick's other side. "The cars are being taken care of." She leaned over Patrick and Jennifer to give Sam a deep kiss, which she repeated with Jennifer then Patrick. Jennifer kissed both men then Lacey turned the lights off. Jennifer snuggled close to Sam and Lacey close to Patrick, who was already breathing deeply. The rest joined him soon after.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12