Wild Night For Innocent Girl

Story Info
This is a story of my first real sexual miss-adventure.
7k words
4.36
55.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One wild night for a sweet little southern girl


This is a story of my first real sexual miss-adventure and while almost all is true I did take some poetic license here and there. I still cannot believe it really happened, but that's life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did living it and then writing in down!!

I am a 41 year old house wife with 2 kids and a loving husband. I'm very stable now and have no real worries about money or love. Gary, my husband, is the kind of man who makes my life easy. We have sex regularly and I love it. Everything about sex turns me on, but not the kind of sex most guys think of. Most women are just not geared that way.

Like most woman, I have always seemed more into what's inside people rather than looks when it comes to sex. I have to have a connection to the person to have feelings of a sexual nature, so most of the sexual fantasies that guys have are totally unrealistic. Oh sure, if you are talking about a gutter slut; yes they will have sex with whoever. But most guys have fantasies about a sweet little virgin who is totally hot that just goes and has sex on the spot with total strangers and just loves it! Guys think with their little heads, that's why their fantasies are just that...fantasies. They think we all wait around for their big cocks to stretch open our virgin pussies while they pump away and make us cum. That's what I thought and it's still true, but there was a time in my past when I was that sweet little girl and I was fucked by several young guys and I loved every minute of it! It took a particular set of circumstances for this to happen. It still seems like a fantasy, but I have an image to prove it to myself. I often masturbate to it still to this day!

I say this because I had such an encounter after my divorce. All I have to do this think about it and I get wet.

I was 31 years old with a young son at the time. I had and still do have a nice figure, 5'4" tall, hour glass figure with 36B cup breasts, with very nice sensitive nipples. I was very conservative though about sex, not only because I had yet to have really good sex with a good lover, but also it was the way I was raised. I think my mom must not have had a very good sex life. She always taught me to just go along with what he wanted and not to expect too much when it came to love making.


Well after my divorce I spent a lot of time feeling sorry for myself and got really depressed, I when out to bars and started to hang out with a different crowd. You know not the family school crowd, but the cougar crowd of moms. I never knew what a cougar was. I had to look it up in the internet when my girl friend first used the term when they were all going out to a Def Leopard concert. They called themselves "Def-Cougars". I found out that cougars like to have sex with guys in their early twenties. I found this distasteful to say the least, but they were all fun to hang out with anyway, so I did.

One thing about cougars is they loved to party and it was a great way for me to battle the depression I was feeling. My ex was a real asshole and he was making my life very hard financially and with our son. Also my job was really starting to get very un-rewarding. I found myself feeling very sorry for myself and I was slipping into a depression. I found myself hanging out with the girls at bars and our homes late in the evening. It really helped to just go out and get buzzed with women that had similar stories to tell.

When Fridays came along we would all meet up and get a baby sitter for all of our kids, then we would hit the bars and sometimes we would meet up at one of our houses. Almost all of us were divorced or separated from our husbands, so we would gather a couple of young guys and bring them home with us. It was fun to flirt with them. Nothing came of it, but there was defiantly a sexual charge to the atmosphere. I felt like I was being naughty just flirting with them. I found myself loving the attention and surprised myself when I un-buttoned the top two buttons my blouse before I left the bathroom to show off my cleavage. I would go back to the party and notice right away the guys stealing glances. I felt good and very relaxed. I needed this with the other crappy things happening to me. I didn't hurt either that usually I had too much to drink.

"Getting a bit drunk and talking with hot young guys wasn't so bad," I thought to myself.

We went out like this for a few months. I found myself really looking forward to the weekends. My job and my ex were no better and I loved the feeling of acceptance that the cougars gave me. They all were very nice. A couple of them tried to get me to sleep with young guys we would hang out with.

Karen loves to tell me about the hot sex she would have with them.

"He was so good Mary; he really gave it to me if you know what I mean!" Karen would say teasing me.

They all knew what a prude I was. I never gave a guy a chance to get into my pants. I just wasn't into it. I had to feel love for a guy to make LOVE to him. I loved the attention though, but there was no way I was going to let these guy fuck me. No way!

To my surprise most of the cougars felt the same way. Some were married; all of them really loved the teasing part and giving the young studs hard on's with all the teasing.

Even with all the partying I still felt very depressed. I started to go see the therapist once a week. It was helping, but not as much as I would have hoped. Karen, one of the cougars that did not have a problem giving it up to the young studs, told me that her friend was going through very tough times with her husband. Nothing in therapy seemed to help. They both had too many emotional walls build


and she was getting scared they might not be able to save their marriage. She said that the therapist told them about a drug called Ecstasy that really opens up your mind and gives to a great sense of well being. They both took the drug and it worked. During the course of the drug they both spilled out all their anxiety. The walls fell down and they just let it all pour out in one night. They next day they had a hangover from the Ecstasy but it saved their marriage.

"And how is that going to help me" I said.

"Come on Mary. I know what you have been going through. Wouldn't you love an evening of just plain bliss! You might even be able to get a handle on what's going on in your head." Karen said.

I have to admit it sounded tempting! The thought of being able to let go and just enjoy had a big appeal.

"Ok, but where and who should I do it with" I said.

"With me of course and I think I will invite a couple of friends along who also have done ecstasy before, is that ok with you?" she said.

It did sound better to take the drug with Karen, but I was unsure about the others. "What friends," I asked suspiciously.

"A few guys I know that are really fun to party with, and don't worry they will not put any pressure on you. I have taken ecstasy with them before. It was great!" She said convincingly.

Thinking back I am glad she did not give more details because I would have never agreed to it.

The big night arrived and I was very nervous. We meet at my house. I had the babysitter pick up my son before the others arrived. She said it was not problem to keep him over night. I thought this would be better as I did not want him coming in late and possibly see me.

Karen said not to drink much as it does not go well with the drug. I had a stiff drink anyway to take the edge off. I was feeling pretty low. I had no sex drive and no really energy to do anything anymore. I sure hoped that this "Ecstasy" would help me find the balance I was looking for. Little did I know what I had in store for me. If I had I might not have done it, but I did and am glad I did because I had one of the best experiences of my life!

Karen and 3 guys came over around 7 pm, right on time. I knew all three from past outing at the local bars. All three were very young, 22-26 years old. Very cute and well built. One guy Dave, Karen told me, had a huge cock! I always thought it was crazy the way she would go on about them. All three had hit on me at one time or another, but they all backed off when I made it clear that I was not going to sleep with them, so I felt safe with them. It also made me feel better that Karen was around, who has had sex with two of them already! If they want to fuck they could always fuck her! Beside I had no sex drive. It was the last thing on my mind.


We gathered in the living room. I got them all drinks and we had pleasant conversion. Karen said that we should all take Ecstasy at the same time, so it would hit us all around the same time. She handed out the little blue pills. They all swallowed them. I still had mine in my hand. Karen looked at me.

"I know you are nervous, I will be here the whole time to watch out for you, don't worry you will have a great time. I promise!" she said with a big smile on her face.

With a little apprehension I popped the pill into my mouth and downed it with my drink. She said that it would take around 45 minutes for me to feel the effect. In the mean time I had casual conversation with the guys. I was sitting in the couch with Dave on my right and Carl on my left. Carl was the black guy. He had very nice body and was really smart and nice. Dave was slightly smaller and just as nice and made great conversation.

After a while, it must have been about 20 minutes after I swallowed the pill, I began to feel very good. My senses were heightened. The couch I was sitting on felt extremely good! I started to rub the fabric with my hands. I started to also feel very turned on, but more of an external feeling.

We started talking about all kinds of things. I started to loosen up and could feel the e flowing through me. The guys were very nice and soooo good looking. I never realized how cute and sexy they were, especially Dave. He was a hunk. We stayed close and we got more comfortable with each other.

"It's so nice, this feeling" I said "Isn't it great?" Dave said.

He was giving me a very sexy look and I began having thoughts about him I had never had before. "What would I do?" I thought to myself.

I was going down a path that was very exciting, but also a little scary. I never have taken drugs before and I hoped I would not lose control to bad. These thoughts ran through my head as I kept talking to both of them; but in actuality I knew the drug wouldn't make me do anything I didn't really subconsciously want to do.

We drank plenty of water as we were all very thirsty. Dave moved closer to me on the couch until his legs were touching mine. Everything felt so good to me, and the excitement of Dave moving over caught me by surprise.

"You are very beautiful Mary. I love your look, so sweet and nice." Dave said.

I found him so charming and so handsome! We continued talking for quite a while. I love how intellectual he was, I never noticed before. He had done a lot with his life so far; I was very jealous and also very turned by him.


He took a hold of my hand and started caressing it. It felt great. "Is this ok" Dave said.

"Sure I love it!" I said.

I started have flashes of kissing him and it made the blush.

We kept on talking. He moved himself closer and ran his hands through my hair. What a feeling. I was sweating now, the ecstasy was flowing.

I lay back on the couch and enjoyed the feeling of the drug.

I started to daydream about all sorts of thing. All seemed so good! Rushing feelings of well being and euphoria flowed through me. I closed my eyes, laid back on the cough and enjoyed the feeling. I started to rub myself all over. I caressed by arms and felt the fabric. It felt so good! As I rubbed myself I started to think of very powerful sexual fantasies, my hands were on their own.

I heard Dave asking me if it was ok to he gave me a back massage. "Sure go ahead," I said in a whisper. I was only partially hearing him.

I turned my back toward him and he started to massage my back. I felt great. I loved the feeling of his hands as he rubbed my back and shoulders.

"This feels great." I said.

"It would feel better on bare skin." he said. "Ok, I'll take off my blouse." I said hesitatingly

I took off my top. I had a bra on still and my nipples were fully erect and could be seen through the thin fabric.

Dave got some oil and started again on my back and shoulders. "Ummm...ummm." I said

I was truly loving it and not at all concerned about how exposed I was.

He gave me a massage for a long time. It felt great. He rubbed my back and then started to come around the front and massage my abdomen and then around by breasts, but he never touched them. " May I massage your breasts please, they look magnificent" Dave said in my ear so no one else


could hear.

This caught me off guard and I hesitated. I looked around and saw Karen busy with Mark, but Carl was there and he was checking me out, but then I surprised myself by saying:

"Go ahead baby, I would love you to."

He reached in front and undid the single button holding my breasts in place. They both sprang free. It felt great to set them free.

It was almost as if I was seeing myself from above. Not connected to what I saw. Part of me, the shy part was alarmed at what was happening, but that voice was getting a lot less clear and the feeling of pure bliss was taking over. I relaxed and was totally happy for the first time in a long time. I had this great looking intelligent guy's full attention and it made me happy. If he wanted to get a little feel of me, so much the better. It felt good and I deserved it. He then kissed me very gently and passionately. It was so good. I kissed him back and began to caress his hair. I loved the feeling.

"I love your lips." I whispered. "You feel wonderful." he said.

I looked down to see my naked breasts. He gently cupped each one and gave them a gentle squeeze. I cooed in response, loving the feeling.

I realized that I was now falling off a sexual cliff and what would happen, would happen and I would just let it. It was refreshing to let go of the worry and the guilt. Dave kept on kissing me and he was now rubbing me all over. I just lay there feeling very intense rushing feelings of sexual bliss running all through me.

Dave continued to caress me all over my body. I started to pinch my nipples. They got very hard and felt so wonderful. This sent intense shock waves of pleasure to my pussy. Without thinking I slipped my hand under my skirt and found my pussy. I worked my fingers into the folds of my labia and found my clit. Man what a feeling!

I opened my eyes and found the guys staring at me, but it did not bother me one bit. I gave them both a big smile. This is something that I would have never normally done, ever! I had never masturbated with my husband or even told him that I ever did so, but now I had no such inhibitions.

"Cloths feel so restrictive, don't they? I said.

"They sure do, why don't get rid of them." said Dave.

It seemed like such a great idea! I took off all my cloths and so did they. Karen was already naked lying back on the lazy boy chair spread eagle and rubbing herself off over. Mark was on the floor next


to her licking her up one leg and down the other. "Oh yes baby, keep going!" She moaned.

It felt so totally good to get rid of my cloths. I took them off slowly however, relishing the feeling of the cloth sliding off my body. I started with my blouse. I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and slid it off my arms. I sighed as I moved, loving the feeling. I felt up my abdomen and cupped my breasts. They felt great. I squeezed and massaged them, relishing the feeling. I was so turned on. The guys where already naked and starting up at me with huge smiles on their faces. I smiled back.

Like what you see?" I teased.

"Yes very much, you are beautiful!" they both said.

I loved the complement. I continued with the rest. The skirt was next then my bra and panties. I stood above them rubbing my body all over.

Come lay down" they said.

I slid down into the couch. I lay back and spread my legs. It seemed so natural now. Even with Carl taking in my nakedness. Dave pulled my left leg over his leg and Carl pulled my other leg over his. I was spread eagled now with my wet pussy in full view. It felt very good and the ecstasy flowed through me. They got some oil and spread it over me and they both started to give me a fabulous massage. I was in heaven! I could not help it any longer; I finally reached down and started to massage my pussy right in front of them! This would be the first of many things I did this night. I started with my pussy lips and then went to my very sensitive clit and gave it quick little circles around the base. My pussy was very wet. The guys were doing a great job of massaging me!

"Oh GOD this feels so good keep going," I said.

Dave had both my breasts in his hands and, with the oil, it felt wonderful! The sensation, as he worked my nipples and squeezed one breast then the other, was unbelievable!

"God that's great" I said.

"Your pussy is very wet and very sexy. I love seeing you play with yourself, is it OK if I watch you masturbate?" Carl said smiling at me with a huge very sexy grin.

"Of course it is. God I love to play with myself...my clit feels so good," I said as I started to play with my clit in different ways, very playfully while giving him a very sultry look.

"I never enjoyed rubbing my clit more, and I love it that you are looking at me." I said as I worked it some more while sliding a few fingers in my pussy.


I gave him a big smile as I took my pussy juice soaked fingers out of my pussy and put them into his mouth to suck on. He planted a big wet French kiss on me. Our lips locked together as we sucked each other's tongues for what seemed like hours. Meanwhile Dave had his cock rock hard and was stroking it. I did not see him, but he took my hand and guided it to his cock. I grabbed on to it and started to stroke it. It was oiled and felt great. His cock was nice and long and thick. I worked it slowly rubbing the shaft and head, squeezing it from the tip and working my hand down. Here I was masturbating in front of two guy while French kissing one and stroking the cock of another.

"Welcome to slutville" I thought, but I was loving it.

This was not something I would ever normally ever do, but this opened up a whole new world for me and the ecstasy allowed me to enjoy it for was it was.

Carl broke the kiss as I was about to Cum.

"Take a look baby....I'm going to cum," I said staring into his eyes.

I pick up the speed of my fingers rubbing my clit. The pressure was building and I came hard. I buck my hips up and ground my fingers against my clit. My pussy squirted.

"Man that was fantastic" Carl said.

Carl had moved to the floor and was on his knees with his face only inches away from my pussy as I came.

"Lick me please." I found myself saying.

He ran his tongue up and down my pussy lips. I thought I was going to explode with pleasure.

"Oh God that feels great...keep licking...slowly baby...nice long licks....do you like the taste of my pussy baby?" I asked.

"I love it," he said in between licks.

I looked over to Karen to see her getting fucked slowly by Mark. I heard slurping noises from her vagina which was flowing freely with her love juice as Mark stroked in and out of her.

"Oh God...yes...oh yes. I love it. Fuck me baby.......oh yes......I love your cock in my pussy...fuck me!" she moaned.

It was such a turn on to see Karen getting fucked and seeing the juice running down her ass as Mark plunged deep into her. I turned back around from watching Karen and Dave was between my legs with his cock resting on my pussy with his arms under each of my legs holding them up.

12