Wild Night in the ER Ch. 03

Story Info
Weaver knows. Does she care?
1.4k words
4.22
27.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Susan Lewis made her rounds in the ER she had a huge smile on her face. She replayed the wonderful events over and over. She had seen Carter and Abby having sex and that led to her and Abby having a passionate episode. She thought she was done for when she noticed Dr. Gallant looking, but even that turned into an incredibly erotic experience.

Lewis finished her rounds and checked the schedule for tomorrow. Another shift, she groaned. Then she noticed Abby and Gallant were on so she at least have the reminders of the wonderful night she had just had.

Lewis went home and took a long shower and a drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were filled with incredible sights as she pictured Abby and Carter. She breathed heavily in her sleep as she imagined Carter’s thick cock driving in out of Abby’s perfect cunt. She dreamed of joining them and she pictured herself licking Carter’s cock as it slid in out of Abby. In her dreams, Susan licked her way to Abbey’s asshole and wiggled her tongue around the tight hole. She returned Abby’s pussy and savored the taste she got to know earlier that night. She loved the taste of Abby.

Then Lewis’s mind drifted to the fucking the Gallant had given. Sure she had only started with him to keep him from spilling his mind about the passion he saw between her and Abby, but she grew to love it. Gallant was the first black man she had ever fucked. It was also one of the most incredible feelings she had ever had. Gallant filled her like she never had before.

Lewis woke her head spinning. She reached down between her legs and combed her fingers through her bush. She was soaked! Her fingers were drawn into her pussy like a magnet and built a heated tempo as she thrust her fingers in and out her quim. The moonlight glistened on the juices covering her fingers.

Lewis pulled her hand from her pussy and brought it up her mouth. She shoved the fingers to her tongue and first time truly experienced the taste. She had licked her own juices before, but now she had something to compare it to. Instinctively, Lewis’s other hand began pinching her hardened nipples. She took he hand from her mouth and returned to her pussy. She stroked her clit and electric shocks raced through her body. Her pussy hairs tickled her hands and she felt her juices flow harder than she ever had.

Lewis bend her head down touched her tongue to her nipple. That sent her over edge. Her pussy clamped down hard and pulled her fingers from her clit into her sopping channel. She felt her juices nearly erupt from her and stream down her legs. She laid back and again brought her hands to her mouth. She fell fast asleep sucking the juices off fingers and hand.

Lewis awoke the next day and, for the first time in a long time, actually didn’t mind getting ready for work. Her memories of the night before, her incredible dream and orgasm she had just experienced made her have not a care in world.

Lewis started her shift like any other. The ER was attracting its usual case load and, as usual, the same slightly strange client base. Lewis finished treating a patient and quickly went to the board for another.

“Weaver’s looking for you,” one of the nurses said.

“Did she say what for?”, Susan asked.

“No, but she’s been showing every one her new office so I would assume you are just the next line.”

“That figures,” Susan thought. Kerry Weaver had just been named head of the ER since Dr. Romano had been involved in an accident. The power was getting hard to take.

Lewis signed out and hurried off to Weaver’s new office. Like she had been told Lewis was treated to the tour of the new office. They say and sipped a little coffee while Weaver filled Lewis in on her plans for the ER.

“There is something else I wanted to show you,” Kerry said as walked over the TV in her office. She turned it on and played a tape in the VCR.

Susan gasped as the screen was filled with the image of her and Gallant. She was sucking his cock and her mind instantly filled with both shock over what was happening and excitement as she relived the episode.

“As you know, the hospital videotapes all activities where drugs are kept. You’ve been here long enough to know that we have had problems with unauthorized distribution. Even though the drug supply room hadn’t been used in a while they never disconnected the camera.”

“I assume you want my resignation. You’ll have it in a few hours”, Susan replied. The excitement was now gone and all she felt was fear.

“It’s not that easy Susan,” Weaver began. “You’re a good doctor. We need you here. It is also a little complicated because I already talked to Dr. Gallant. He told me how this happened.”

Susan was speechless. She started shaking. She just thrown away her whole career. She opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out.

Weaver put her arm around Susan to comfort her. She held Susan to her chest as she cried a little. Weaver explained that no one had seen it but her and that no one was going to see it. She just wanted the parties involved to take it off site and have an understanding.

Susan looked at Kerry and started to thank her. Before the words could come out, Kerry lightly kissed Susan’s lips.

Susan froze. Everyone knew that Dr. Weaver was a lesbian. She didn’t want Kerry to get wrong idea. Instinctively though, Susan kissed back.

Susan couldn’t believe what she was doing. Less than 24 hours before, she would never have dreamed of this. Still she led Kerry to couch in her office and laid her down. Susan dropped to her knees beside the couch and slowly pulled Kerry’s pants down. Susan handled them with care so as to cause any problems to her bad leg.

Susan smiled at Kerry and lowered her gaze to Kerry’s little red bush. It was covered with a soft, downy fluff above her slit and the rest was shaved bare. Susan lowered her tongue to Kerry’s pussy and began to slowly lick at her engorged clit. Juices flowed from Kerry as Susan continued her passion. Susan looked up and saw that Kerry had pulled her shirt up over her perky tits and was brushing and rubbing her hardening nipples. Susan loved the seeing Kerry’s cute little tits and her small rock hard nipples. She found herself noticing the difference not only between hers and Kerry’s but Abby’s as well.

Susan reached her hand down in her scrubs and began fingering her pussy as she licked Kerry. Her pussy was soaked. She pulled her hands from her pussy to lick them herself but Kerry grabbed it and began licking the juices off. Kerry savored Susan’s juices remembering how long it had been since she had tasted another woman.

The taste and aroma brought Kerry over the edge. She exploded in Susan’s face covering her with the most violent flush of juices that Susan had ever experienced. Kerry’s pussy clamped down on Susan’s tongue and she could feel every area of Kerry’s tight cunt pressed against her.

Weaver slowly recovered and pushed Susan onto the couch. Susan quickly stripped and Kerry drank in her exquisite form. She told Susan how much she loved her heavy full breasts and lush bush. With that Kerry sank into Susan’s pussy.

Susan realized how expert Kerry was at pleasuring a woman. She hadn’t felt like this in ages. Kerry buried her face in Susan’s pussy and reached up and started playing with her soft tits. Susan watched as Kerry pleased her in more ways than she ever dreamed possible. Then Kerry hit a spot with her tongue that Susan didn’t even know she had. In seconds she was screaming with the most mind rattling orgasm she had ever had.

Susan planted a long wet kiss on Kerry. She dressed and told Kerry she needed to get back to ER. As she left, Susan looked and Kerry. Kerry looked like she was about to say something but didn’t. Sensing what Kerry wanted, Susan spoke.

“This doesn’t necessarily have to end here.”

With that, Susan left Kerry in her office. On the way back to the ER her mind was going a mile a minute. She loved the new direction her life was taking.