Wild Night With Friends

Story Info
He went to his house while wife was at work.
880 words
3.5
168.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neecer
Neecer
13 Followers

As I set here thinking about what happened I get really excited and very wet inside when I remember the pounding my bald pussy received.

My husband and I have a old friend that is in the military and he was back recently. As a gift he brought us exotic liquor from all over the world. We all were really eager to try what he had. After a couple of hours of sampling some of the finest vodka and wines my husband and our friend (we will call him Stan) got really drunk and they passed out for a couple of hours.

Shortly after they passed out one of our friend's who we have done threesomes with showed up at our home wanting me very badly, craving my 40D firm tits, my bald pussy, and my luscious mouth. I didn't know what I was going to do cause our other friend was passed out on the couch, my husband in our bedroom. So I suggested we go into the extra bedroom where we he could fuck me with his big dick.

We went into the bedroom and I preceded in giving him the most lustful head I have ever gave him, he was really nervous about it though cause of our other friend being in the other room. So he suggested that he and I go back to his place since his wife was at work and would not be home for several hours. We took off in his car to go to his house, on the way I had him pull out his dick and gave him a luscious tongue licking all the way back to his house.

I was feeling erotic, turned on so much, from the excitement of sneaking into his house with him, wondering if at any moment his wife would be coming home or if any neighbors would see me going into their home. As soon as we walked into the door he was stripping me of my clothing, and I was stripping his clothes off as well.

As soon as his crouch was exposed I dropped to my knees and began giving him the most intense blow job I possibly could. I took his 9 1/2 inch dick all the way down in my throat and cupped his huge balls tugging them and jacking his shaft while I sucked him off. Sensing he was getting close I lay ed down on my back and he started licking my dripping wet cunt and fingering my hot wet hole, until I couldn't take it no more and my cum exploded all over his face.

He then crawled between my legs and started smacking my clit and teasing my pussy with his huge dick I was on the verge of cumming once again I was almost to the point of no return when he stopped and slowly slid his massive weapon into my awaiting hole. We fucked slowly this way for several minutes. He grabbed my legs and put them up on his shoulders thrusting deep into my hungry hole. It was like an aerobic work out, he was slamming deep inside my pussy as hard as he could while he pinched my nipples. We were screwing so hard and so long the sweat was rolling off of my forehead. He was drenched in sweat as well.

I could feel my orgasm building and building his pace quickened. He was fucking me for all I was worth I was getting very close to orgasm then all of a sudden I felt his dick start to throb and squirt his man juice deep inside of me and that put me over the edge and I had one of the most mind blowing orgasms I have ever had in my life. He clasped on top of me he was fully spent. We layed in this position for several minutes till he glanced over at the clock and realized we have been having sex for almost an hour and a half and his wife would soon be home.

He slowly slid his dick out with a big popping sound and his baby juice flowed out of my pussy. We cleaned up and he took me home. My husband was awake by then, I gave him every luscious detail there was. He quickly got hard and wanted me right then and there. Stan was still asleep in the front room so we thought. I looked deeply into my husband's eyes and I said,"Are you horny, Do you want me". Before my husband could answer me from the blackness of the front room Stan replied he was horny and he wanted me. My husband and I looked at each other and I gave my husband an approving nod. My husband and Stan fucked me over and over all night long till day break. They were asleep in our king size bed I had to go to the bathroom before I went to sleep and I was so sore I could barely walk.

But, as I set here writing this to you I am getting very wet just remembering what a night it was and hoping one day our friend Stan will bring some more of that wild liquor to us again.

Neecer
Neecer
13 Followers