Wild Photo Session Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally attacked her pussy, I took one of her long inner labia in my mouth and gently sucked it until fully swollen and nearly ruby red. I repeated the same process with the other one before licking up and down between them with long flat tongue strokes. As I did, pussy juice started flowing out her vagina in an almost steady rivulet. Rita's vaginal fluid is somewhat thick and creamy, as it usually is with mature women versus being waterier and more translucent when younger. Since it is, it has an intense flavor to it, but it's not the least bit distasteful. Quite the contrary, her unique taste is simply magnified tenfold as a result and if I was going to rate it, it would be a nine on a scale of one to ten. One below my sister Brenda's delicious tasting pussy juice.

"Damn Lacey, I miss you lapping my cunt. Nobody does it better."

"Give me a break Rita. What's it been, three weeks maybe since I last did?"

"At least, and way too long. Now don't stop."

I didn't, but after another minute or so I began tonguing her fuck hole, which I never seem to be able to penetrate as much as I'd like. Made me wish I had a tongue as long as Roberta's so I could explore Rita more deeply.

Eventually one of my fingers found its way to her pretty puckered bumhole and with it coated in pussy juice it easily slipped in up to the second knuckle. As soon as it was, I began fingering her in sync with my head as I tongue-fucked her pussy. Steadily and fairly rapidly, as well as noisily with a loud squishy sound each time my face made contact with her wet and swollen pussy lips.

Rita raised herself up on her elbows before saying..."God Lacey, you're killing me. And I can't tell you how much I love watching you going down on me. Just the sight of you doing me is enough to make me cum."

Obviously, I couldn't reply. Nor was there a need to.

In spite of it not seeming to bother Rita, my nose began getting a bit sore from repeatedly hitting the area of her urethral opening between her vaginal orifice and clit as I face-fucked her. As it did, I switched my full attention to her very swollen nub. First by licking it tenderly before taking it between my lips to gently suck it while I swirled my tongue around it. Rita has a terrific love button that begs to be sucked. Not nearly as long as Brenda's, but as fat as one gets. Reminds me of a large diameter gum drop...and just as tasty. I also inserted a second finger in Rita's anus, which caused her to moan loudly. At times I've inserted a third finger before bringing her to an orgasm. One thing about Rita, she loves anal as much as I do and when it comes to orally pleasuring her pussy, it's a must to also finger her asshole.

As I continued to suck her clit feverishly and finger her anus, I had this strange urge to do something different. Not sure where I got the idea. I might have read it somewhere, or it just popped into my naughty little head, so I stopped what I was doing.

When I did, Rita raised herself up on her elbows again..."Why did you stop so suddenly Lacey? I was getting close to an orgasm."

"I want to try something different Rita. Just relax and feel free to watch."

As she did, I raised myself slightly up on the stool and with one of my tits in hand leaned forward and pressed it against her wide-open cunt and firmly rubbed it between her pussy lips. It immediately became soaked in her creamy pussy juice, which made it easy for me to slide up and down somewhat.

"Wow, that feels pretty incredible Lacey. No one's ever rubbed their tit in my cunt before."

It did feel incredible. So much so my nipple became hard as a rock and when it did, I stimulated her clitoris with it.

"That feels even more incredible Lacey. Not to mention how erotic you look rubbing your sweet long nipple over my clit."

I never could have thirty or so years ago when my breasts were smaller and firmer. No doubt as they enlarged and sagged as I aged they've become more "flexible" so to say. Otherwise I would have had to move my body up and down versus just my tit against her cunt. Not forgetting how long my nipples have grown in length from years of being pulled and sucked. Nearly twice as long.

After another minute or so of pleasuring her pussy with my tit I finally stopped and took her clit back in my mouth and reinserted my fingers in her anus. Wasn't long after I was into a steady rhythm of tonguing and fingering her that her ass slowly began rising off the island. Next thing I knew her hands were on my head as she roughly kneaded it..."I'm going to cum Lacey. I was hoping not to for a while so I could enjoy you longer, but..."

She never finished, but began moaning steadily while her thighs slowly closed around my head. Soon as they did, she let loose with a long low moan and..."Dear God Lacey, I'm going to fucking cum!"

Hearing it from Rita, is more of a warning than a simple statement of fact since she's quite the squirter. Unlike me where I didn't squirt until relatively recently, I've known her to always squirt more often than not. And unless you squirt, you don't realize how much more climatic and explosive your orgasms can be. I never knew what I was missing until I did.

In spite of the warning I kept sucking her clit. Timing is everything and I try not to stop until the last second just before she begins squirting. And I did it perfectly much to her delight. No sooner did I release her clit with one last hard suck and a soft popping sound she screeched and orgasmed as a steady stream squirted out her cunt and all over my face, neck and chest. And it seemed to be more than usual as she literally soaked me and the floor beneath me. Ever so slowly her stream subsided, as did her orgasm, but not before I gave her sweet nub one long last lick.

When I least expected it..."Wow! That was pretty incredible. Way to go you two."

It was Brenda, who completely startled me. But not Rita, who nearly passes out when she has an intense orgasm and probably didn't even hear her.

When I turned to look at her, she had one hand under her short robe and with her legs spread was fingering herself, which at first, she didn't seem to be aware she was. But soon as it dawned on her, she abruptly stopped.

"Damn Brenda, you just about made me pee myself. How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long, but long enough to be envious of you two. Although I'm not sure who. Rita, from the way you pleasured her. Or you, from the way you enjoyed going down on her."

Rita finally became aware of Brenda, and while still somewhat woozy said jokingly..."Good morning Brenda. Would you like some breakfast, or just a cappuccino?"

Brenda being witty as Rita..."Actually, I'd like a little bit of what you two just had."

Rita finally sat upright before saying..."If I wasn't still a bit dizzy, I'd be more than happy to accommodate you. By the way...you look terrific for first thing in the morning." Which she did.

Brenda as a rule always makes sure she looks her best. She was already showered with her hair still wet and nicely combed back straight. Make-up on to perfection and wearing the same skimpy and nearly transparent robe she always does home without any undergarments.

Then suddenly as though a light bulb went on in Rita's head..."Damn Brenda. I forgot to mention to you last night my sister Teresa will be joining us today. Actually, I'm surprised she isn't here already. Not sure if her husband Rodger will make it due to a work-related issue, but either way, I'm sure you two will be happy to see each other."

She couldn't have been more right from the big smile that broke out on Brenda's face.

At that point, I helped Rita off the island, after which we cleaned the mess she made on me and the floor. A short time later while the three of us were sitting on the back deck having a cappuccino, Bill and Walter made an appearance through the sliding glass door leading onto the deck from the kitchen.

After they made the rounds to kiss and hug us, Walter asked about last night..."So how did it go Lacey? Good I hope." Then while trying to be humorous..."So you don't think I've become jaded, you and Rita look terrific."

Just as facetiously..."Thank you Walter, and I was beginning to wonder if you and Bill even noticed us naked. As for last night, it went better than anticipated." After which I gave him a brief synopsis of the event. "But now comes the tedious part. Going through all the photos, editing the keepers, and sequencing them before transferring them onto DVD's for everyone. Now I hate to be impolite, but I need to excuse myself for a long overdue and much needed shower."

Just when I was going to ask Rita to join me, the sliding glass door opened and Teresa stepped out onto the deck, which pretty much put a kibosh on Rita and I showering together. At least for now.

Teresa went straight for Brenda first, and after standing up, they both lovingly hugged and kissed. Teresa then gave everyone else a warm hug and kiss and never batted an eye when she saw Rita and I naked. But it wasn't so long ago when she would have been mortified.

As always, Teresa looked terrific dressed in snug fitting white cotton shorts and a black, but somewhat loose-fitting halter top. Like Brenda is to me, Teresa is a year older than Rita, but any similarity between us ends there. Although Teresa is a year older, you'd swear they were twins. Both the same height, weight and shape and same facial features including their equally identical beautiful green eyes and luscious full lips. Both are redheads and both loaded with freckles. Teresa even has pretty feet like her sister. The only noticeable difference is Teresa is bigger busted. 38D with the same large dark areola and nipples, of which the latter were visibly tenting her halter top.

She was obviously alone so Rita asked about her husband.

"As I mentioned when we talked, he promised to fill in for a coworker who thought he might need the day off for personal reasons. Unfortunately, he committed himself before knowing about us getting together today. And as much as he'd like to stop by later, I'm seriously doubting he'll be able to."

After we all chatted for about a half hour, I once again excused myself to take a shower and didn't hesitate to ask Rita if she wanted to join me. She did, while Bill decided it would be a good time to work on his riding lawn mower, which has been running erratically and he wanted to take advantage of Walter's expertise with anything motorized. As for Brenda and Teresa, it would give them time alone together since it's been a while since they've seen each other.

As soon as we were in the bathroom, Rita asked if she could smell my pussy before we showered.

"If you want to Rita, but it'll smell better after we do."

"That's your opinion Lacey." After which she got down on her knees before asking me to spread my legs somewhat.

Once they were, she practically buried her nose in my slit and took two deep whiffs..."As Robert Duvall once said, 'I love the smell of pussy in the morning'."

It made me laugh..."I think he said 'I love the smell of napalm' Rita."

"I know, but it's what he would have said if he ever smelled your pussy first thing in the morning." Without waiting for a reply, she began licking up and down the top part of my slit repeatedly, all while being sure to flick her tongue over and around my clit at the end of every up stroke...."And I also love the way you taste in the morning."

As aroused as I still was from photographing last night's activities, and from going down on her in the kitchen, it wasn't long before I was about to orgasm from her incessant licking..."You better stop Rita, or I'm going to cum before you know it. I nearly did with you downstairs, and I don't know if I can hold off any longer. My insides feel like it's going to explode."

But she didn't. And she focused solely on my swollen clit, which brought me to the edge of an orgasmic abyss almost immediately. Once I am, I try to hold off for as long as possible since when I hit the point of no return, the longer I do the more climatic and intense my orgasms are.

After losing my ability to hold off longer, I grabbed her head with both hands and began humping her like a Brahma Bull before I exploded and gushed all over the floor. It was as though a dam burst inside me. But I didn't stop there as multiple orgasms ripped through my abdomen and vagina. What seemed like a half-dozen along with a burst of vaginal fluids with each one. If it wasn't for Rita and the nearby vanity, I would have collapsed like a house of cards. I couldn't recall ever having so many orgasms so close together so fast.

Once I regained my senses, and felt stable enough to stand on my own, Rita stood up and kissed me while inserting her tongue deep in my mouth. I love sucking her tongue after she's licked my pussy as I've never been shy about tasting myself. Nor is Rita about her pussy juice. Plus, it has to be the most sensual thing you can do after someone has gone down on you.

After I also licked Rita's face clean, and we cleaned the floor, it was time for our shower. There are two bathrooms on the upper level and both are identical. Very large with a double vanity and a huge shower stall. About 6 x 4 feet in size with double shower heads. Like ours, and where we got the idea, both shower stalls have a small bench built into the wall, which have been very useful when Rita and I shower together. I've masturbated on them when showering alone, and Rita and I even peed on each other while standing on one. Kind of a kinky thing to do, but we wanted to indulge in "water sports" at least once to see what the attraction was to some people.

"I have a surprise for you Lacey."

"What would it be Rita?"

"You'll see once when we get in the shower."

"Don't tell me you've got another soap-on-a-rope shaped like a phallus."

"You're never going to forget about that, are you Lacey."

"How could I, it was the best anal fucking I ever had when you did me in the ass with it. I thought I would never stop cumming when I orgasmed."

"I have to admit, it did feel extraordinary sliding in and out of mine too. But this is something different."

When we stepped into the shower, I immediately saw the "surprise". Bill had one of the regular showerheads changed to a "rain" showerhead, and not an off the shelf one. It was very large and I would find out later it measured sixteen inches square with 324 individual nozzles or little spigots, and could be tilted fifteen degrees if desired. Very luxurious and big enough for two people.

After she turned it on and regulated the water temperature, we got under it. It felt heavenly as we hugged and kissed. Very erotic and exotic. It was like we were taking a shower together in a tropical rainforest. After we washed each other's hair we stepped out from under the showerhead to wash each other's bodies with scrubbies, but mostly with our bare hands. And very leisurely as we paid special attention to one another's tits, pussy and anus. Of the latter, the one thing more enjoyable than fingering your own anus with a soapy finger to clean it, is having someone else do it, which Rita did very seductively.

Nothing feels nicer than a woman's naturally soft skin when it's wet and soapy. Rita's felt especially silky as I rubbed her lovely breasts and played with her nipples. Her nipples were slick as could be as I pulled and tugged on them. If it wasn't for the soap, I would have sucked them until she begged me to stop.

"Damn Lacey...you'll have me cumming again if you keep pulling on my nipples. You know how sensitive they are."

"If anyone can just having their nipples played with, it's you Rita. But I need to help you along." I then did, by swirling a finger over and around her clit like I did earlier with my tongue, which caused her to begin moaning softly while gyrating her pussy ever so slowly.

"That feels wonderful Lacey. Don't stop as I'm going to cum."

Gradually her moaning became more intense along with her gyrations. As I continued to finger her, I put my arm around her before we began kissing very passionately.

Suddenly she wrapped both arms around me and let loose with a loud screech all but directly in my ear and orgasmed. Her whole body trembled as she tightly embraced me while rising up on her tippy toes. Once she was, a flood of pussy juice streamed out her cunt and didn't stop until she lowered herself back down.

She held firmly onto me for a while, but once she caught her breath and her legs could support her, she leaned back and while holding me at arm's length and looking me directly in the eyes..."You're incredible Lacey. No wonder I love you so much."

"I love you too Rita, but all I did was simply finger you to an orgasm."

"Nothing feels simple when you do it Lacey...at least to me. I've cummed from you sucking my toes, and even once from you licking my armpits, which you do in ways no one else comes close to duplicating."

Both of which I have done often, but couldn't recall her ever cumming. She must have had mini orgasms like I have at times. So subtle, only you are aware you're having one.

At that point I suggested it was past time for us to get back downstairs with Brenda and Teresa, who I'm sure were beginning to wonder about us. Once we dried each other and put a little makeup on, Rita got us two short terry cloth robes. Then after grabbing a few towels and suntan lotion we made our way downstairs about as happy and content as two women could be with each other.

12