Wild Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...uh...No I wouldn't cheat..." I was interrupted by the buzzer.

"Here's a secret," chuckled Andy, "I like it when you lie here. Because I learn the truth anyway and I get to collect a penalty." She walked behind me, "Ginny, lift your right foot."

Evidently, Ginny did not cooperate because Andy shouted,"Lift your foot, dammit!"

"Please, Andy," Ginny said.

"Please nothing!" said Andy through gritted teeth. There was a scuffle behind me, ending in Andy's triumph. "Just for that, I'm taking the blouse, too. Hand me the scissors, Jake."

"Allow me, honey." I could hear snipping and Ginny whimpering as he cut her blouse off.

"Aw, it's just a cheap blouse," said Andy, suddenly soothing, "Be a good girl and I'll let you choose one of mine to replace it. Now it's your turn to answer some questions, sweetie. Now I think, secretly, that you are even kinkier than your husband. Tell me, do you enjoy being sexually dominated?"

"No!" BUZZ.

Jake approached me with the scissors. "Sorry, pal. She lied." I shivered under the cold steel of the scissors as he cut both sleeves of my shirt through to the opening at the chest, so that the whole thing just fell off, leaving me naked from the waist up.

"Ginny darling," Andy continued, "You understand that lying is going to get the two of you naked very quickly, don't you?"

"Yes," Ginny answered in a very timid voice.

"So. I think that idea turns you on a lot, doesn't it?"

After the briefest pause, she answered, "no." BUZZ

"Oh no!" said Andy in a mocking voice, "We'll need those scissors over here again, Jake."

I heard more whimpering from Ginny and several quick snips of the scissors. Then Jake said, "You have nice tits, Ginny. And we can see just how turned on you are right now. You are very turned on right now, aren't you?"

Ginny whispered something and the buzzer went.

"Sweetie," said Andy confidentially, "You have to answer out loud so we can all hear you. Otherwise it counts as a lie."

Jake came back over to me and undid the buttons of my jeans. There was no hiding the erection swollen there. It seemed like his hand lingered there longer than necessary before he pulled my jeans down to my ankles and had me step out of them.

"Someone else is very turned on," he remarked, "What a couple of depraved perverts you are! Tell me, Ginny, are you failing this lie detector test on purpose?"

"What? uh...no!" BUZZ.

"Just as I thought. Well, let's get those slacks off."

By this time, Ginnette's protests were sounding more excited than upset. I was astonished at some of the things I was learning about my own wife. Now we were standing chained and practically naked in our old friends' dining room. Wondering what could possibly happen next.

Andy walked back around in front of me, standing very close. She lightly and slowly ran a finger down my cheek, across my lips and down my chest until it ran over the thin fabric covering my twitching cock. She looked me right in the eyes and licked her lips.

"And now, the big question, Phil. Did you watch our videotape?"

"No!" BUZZ. Why did I deny it? I knew they'd find out.

"Oh goody! We have our answer. Alright, both of you turn around to face each other. Now!"

There was just enough slack in the chains above to twist myself around, but it was going to take constant work to stay that way. Only a few feet in front of me was my darling wife, in the same situation. Covered in sweat and panting, she did indeed have erect nipples. It was too dark to see if her panties were wet, but I could detect her telltale scent in the air, a fact that only made my cock harder.

Jake produced spreader bars and cuffed them between our ankles, increasing our discomfort and embarrassment. That only made Andy laugh.

"Is it getting hot in here, or what?" she joked, "Let's help our overdressed guests cool off. Oh, silly Jake! You put spreaders on their legs before we could take off their undies!"

Jake smirked and chuckled, "Oh well, that's what scissors are for." Standing behind Ginnette, he snipped the waist of her panties at both hips. Ginny clenched her thighs together to prevent them from falling to the floor but they flopped forward revealing her neatly trimmed bush.

"Well, Jake? Didn't I tell you she had cute pussy?"Andy purred.

"Indeed you did," said Jake softly, his mouth beside Ginny's ear, "but you neglected to mention this succulent ass." I couldn't see what he did with Ginny's behind, but whatever it was made her shudder in surprise, unclenching her thighs and letting the useless panties fall to the floor. When he stepped from behind her, I was shocked to see that his erect cock was sticking out the front of his pants, pointing at me.

"Like what you see?" Andy's voice surprised me from right beside my ear. I hadn't seen her move behind me. "No, don't answer that...not yet. First let's get rid of these." She slipped a hand inside my shorts waistband and started cutting with her own scissors. I shivered and shrank at the feeling of the blade so close to my dick. Still, it was in my own interest to hold as still as possible as she cut one leg open and let the shorts slip down around my other ankle.

"Now that your clothes are gone, we'll need a new incentive system for you two. Luckily, we have just the thing." More electrodes were produced and affixed to either side of the base of my cock. Jake took great relish in applying a pair to Ginny's inner thighs.

"Guys," I started, "Isn't this getting a little..." The BUZZ that interrupted me came with a new surprise this time, a vibrating shock that jolted through my cock. I shrieked in surprise and Ginny did them same. We'd both been zapped.

"Phil, be a good boy and don't speak again unless spoken to," said Jake calmly. "That was the lowest setting on this thing but we're quite willing to dial it up, if necessary."

"Now then," Andy continued, "back to the matter at hand. You watched the tape. You watched the tape and then you sat here and socialized with us and then you lied about it. You lied many, many times, isn't that true, Ginny?"

"Yes," Ginny sobbed, "I'm so sorry...I aaaah" we both felt the ZAP again.

"As I said, a simple yes or no will suffice. "

"We talked about that sort of betrayal a little while ago, didn't we Phil?"

"Yes," I answered briskly.

"Did you mean it when you said you valued our friendship, Ginny?"

"Yes," she sniffed.

"And what did you both say you'd be willing to do to earn it back?"

We hesitated, not sure who should answer. Big mistake. ZAP. A long one this time. We both convulsed. I had never imagined I'd be so turned on by the sight my wife's eyes rolling back into her head, her nude body writhing with pleasure/pain.

"What did you say you'd do!" Andy belted out.

"Anything!" we replied in unison.

"Did you mean that, Phil?"

"Yes," I panted.

"Ginny?"

"Yes."

"Will you both willingly submit yourselves to us?"

"Yes," we replied. And then there was a long silence.

"Well, I want you to take a moment," Andy said suddenly dropping out of the dominant character she'd been playing and spoke levelly. "We're going to leave you here alone. Have an honest discussion about it. When we return I'll ask you again. You've had a taste of what's in store. If you want to go on this journey with us, we'll need a full commitment from you. If not, well, then you should go. As far as our friendship...well, we'll see."

She and Jake walked out of the room.

With effort, I looked my naked, chained wife in eye. She met my gaze and then we both broke away. Everything had happened so fast, my mind was reeling.

"What should we do?" she finally asked.

"I don't know, what are you feeling?" I asked back.

"Honestly I'm...excited. A bit scared, but mostly, turned on," she said.

"Me too." I said.

"So...you want to do this?"

"Yes...as long as you are willing."

"I am," she said, sounding more sure of herself, "You know, you're a pretty sexy-looking slave."

"Right back at you," I replied, "this cock is hard for a reason."

"Oh, is that the reason?" she teased, "I thought it was from imagining Jake's big cock in your mouth."

"Hey!" I said, feigning injury, "That's a low blow."

"No pun intended?"

"If I weren't chained up right now, I'd come over there and show you my big cock, slavegirl."

"I can see it from here. Too bad you're just a tied up slave like me then, isn't it?"

"Where there's a will there's a way." Talking about this stuff aloud was helping us get used to the idea, and was making me even hornier than before. "Just wait till I get hold of that 'succulent' ass of yours."

"We'll see about that." Andy was standing in the door with Jake. She was her smiling, normal self that we hadn't seen since the day before. "I take it you've decided to continue playing with us then?"

"Yes," we both answered.

Andy broke into a huge grin. "Yay! I'm so happy," she said. Then her posture shifted and that grin resumed its evil gleam, "because you two have been very, very bad and we have a lot of penance planned for you." Jake was setting up a video camera on a tripod.

"We're going to be recording this from now on," he said, offhandedly, "For some reason, our video collection needs replenishing."

12