Wild Thing

Story Info
Too hot, too crazy.
7.4k words
4.23
128.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kia and I am a free spirit. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. As a military brat, I was constantly shuffled from base to base, along with our family and I missed a lot of school. So I ended up being only a junior in high school at nineteen, when our family finally landed more or less permanently in Encinitas, California. I had never lasted long at the private girl's schools to which I was often sent.

Usually I was kicked out of these schools after a few days, as soon as the dull people in charge saw how uninhibited and bad an influence I was. I was totally wild, always getting in fights, smoking anything, boozing, flashing naked body parts, and corrupting the other kids with visions of unlimited fun. You name it, I did it, and loved it all, with no regrets and no fear. Being totally unhinged and staying that way has its benefits. It sure kept the other kids in awe of me and easy to corrupt.

My older brother by two years, Raymond, was long gone. He couldn't tolerate our father's strictness, nor the beatings, one day past eighteen. He was given the choice by our dad on his eighteenth birthday of entering the military, getting a job or leaving home, so he chose the latter and I haven't seen him since. He does keep in touch with our mom from time to time, so I guess I could contact him if I wanted. Mom never says much about Raymond, except that he had a few brushes with the law and was also pretty wild, though she added, "He is not as wild as you are."

Even though he was my role model when I was younger and we were close, I don't know much about what he is like now. I am too much into my present life to bother looking him up.

The only good thing I can say about my dad is that he never beat me or my mom. He beat Raymond a lot and I knew Raymond hated him for that, but he was just strict with me. I didn't hate my dad, but I sure was afraid of him, even though his virility turned me on. He just made everything so dry and strict, that there was no fun in anything, except disobeying him. And that was scary as hell.

This strictness probably has a lot to do with why I became so wild, I had to squeeze out some fun and I did, to my fathers' never ending chagrin. At home I was a good girl, but as soon as I left the house I dropped any cares and inhibitions and just went wild. My mom seemed to know a lot about my wildness, but mostly kept it from dad.

I ran away from home a few times, but always ended up coming back to the convenience of the shelter, food and money. My parents made me get part time jobs after school and during the summer, but I always got fired pretty quickly. I was too lazy and crazy to work, but couldn't have much fun without money. So, to make it all work, I made a truce with my parents and acted somewhat normal around them. My mom was kind enough to give me some cash to get by with when I wasn't working. She never gave me a hard time and was understanding of me. I have to admit that she was the only stable thing in my life. She kept me alive and well.

I loved to use my hot little body to drive the guys crazy with sex desire. I could get just about anyone to do anything for me with minimal effort. Ok, I never flashed my Dad, I toned it way down for him. Even though I thought he was kinda hot, and I thought I would like to fuck him, I valued my life more than taking that chance. I didn't dare. He was the only man I was really afraid of, besides my uncle. I was well behaved when they were around. But their tough strictness and strong character excited me. The thrill and danger of getting in trouble with either was a really big turn on for me.

Anyway, shortly after my brother left home, I more or less went off the deep end and got totally freaky. I was 'off the hook,' nothing or nobody could slow me down. In any case I had figured out early on, that if I acted really, really crazy, way beyond anyone else, then everyone, especially older people (except for my dad and uncle), were scared to deal with me and would leave me pretty much alone. It was a great way to keep aloof.

It seemed to work quite well, so I was always referred to as 'that really crazy bitch,' or 'the crazy girl with the nice pussy.' Everyone had seen my snatch because I never wore panties and really got off by exposing my pussy. All this made me lots of fun to be with for my few select friends and I made sure they did have lots of fun. Moving had made that hard, since I had to start all over again, so often. But now we were supposedly not going to move again, so I was really into clearly establishing my reputation the way I wanted it.

My standing as 'totally off the hook' was solidly established midway thru the first term into my new school. That happened when I turned around an F in history into an A, by fucking Mr. Munson during afternoon study period. The grade was important for my parents but I didn't care otherwise. The most outrageous thing was that Mr. Munson thought nobody knew what we were doing, but I made sure that everyone in the study hall heard us panting up a storm, so there would be no doubt in anyone's mind what happened.

Mr. Munson wasn't too bad a fuck, even though he was kind of fat. He had a really big dick, so I got off pretty good and knew I had been totally fucked, by the time I finished with him. But what totally turned me on and no doubt caused me to have such a great orgasm, was the fact that I knew that about fifty kids were listening to us fucking through the foggy windows and getting off on it themselves. That was so hot, I knew I had to do it again.

I never wore any underwear, so my 36C breasts were always in everyone's face, my perky nipples poking right thru the thin shirts I always wore. As if my hot boobies, which somehow were always falling out of my top, weren't sexy enough, my very short skirts made it really easy to flash my bare pussy whenever I wanted to totally bewilder a male. I probably showed off my shaved little snatch a lot more than I realized, since I didn't really care who saw it accidentally and wasn't careful at all how I sat.

My succulent pussy was the most powerful weapon I had and no male could keep their wits about themselves when they saw such a beautiful tight little cunt staring at them, as I spread my legs in their face and appeared to not notice what I was doing. They all went totally nuts and just melted in a pool of sexual desire, whenever I showed them my jewels. It was so much fun to watch them squirm and pant with lust.

This made me so fucking hot, to show my pussy to guys like this, that I did it a lot. It just turned me on something fierce. I flashed certain particular teachers a lot too. I just loved watching their lusty faces drooling over my hot cunt. Mr. Lockery always had a hardon during my classes with him and had to sit down a lot. I got so worked up when they were seeing my naked pussy, that most of the time I could cum really hard just by pinching my nipples a little. It makes me so damn horny just writing about this, that I am rubbing my pussy right now, ready to cum like gang busters. God, I love sex. Damn, I can't stand it. I just have to cum all the time. Fuck me!

But I really got the shit when Mrs. Humphrey saw my full beaver and reported me to the principal. I should have known she was a total twit. It just kind of happened by accident, I was so turned on I couldn't help myself. The principal wanted to expel me and sent me home with a note, but my mom said she believed my story about crapping in my undies and having to take them off, so she let me off without any punishment.

I should mention again here that my mom was really my best friend and ally all along. She seemed to understand me better than anyone else and was always there for me, when I was really in big trouble with Dad or something else. I think she was a lot wiser to my ways than she let on and I always wondered how wild she was in her youth. Much later she told me a lot of her secrets and I was amazed to find out she had been worse (if you can believe that) than I am. So, it's no wonder she is my silent ally. She did the wash too, so must have known that I never had any dirty underwear to wash. I didn't think of this until much later on.

But before all this, I had another role model after my brother left and that was the hooker Maya from the movie 'Hot Blooded.' She was insanely wild and I loved her free spirit. She was way over the top, but I figured I could be like her, and not get caught like she did. I loved her line when told by the young innocent guy she had corrupted, "Maybe you are a little crazy." Her emphatic response was, "No, I am not a little crazy, I am a lot crazy," and she was. We were both totally outrageous, beyond any sane limit. I learned a lot from her about teasing men and driving them wild. And I did drive men wild, even though as yet I hadn't actually gone very far with any of them. I was a huge tease, a real ball buster. I also thought that I would like to get into bondage and other kinky stuff, but that would have to wait for later.

I knew that I had one of the nicest pussies going. I always checked out the other girls in the locker room and showers and was amazed to see the differences between their pussies. I liked to check out their sexy twats, and didn't think it was weird either. Most of them didn't shave totally and when you looked closely, none of their pussies were even close to being as perfect as mine. Seriously, my pussy really was beautiful.

First off, I have a smaller pussy with wider and fuller lips, which always get really swollen and flushed when I am excited. I keep my pussy mound cleanly shaved all the time, so it is easy to see that my pussy lips are very well shaped, clean and desirable. Some girls have lips which are discolored and flappy, which I think is not as nice. I mean, look at it this way. When you sit down to eat, how the table is set and how the food is prepared and arranged, and how it looks, all this has a lot to do with your appetite. So if your pussy is pretty, pink and succulent looking like mine, who wouldn't want to eat it? I know I wouldn't hesitate. But I haven't done that yet either, but I am waiting for the chance. I guess I would have to practice some yoga first so I could reach my pussy with my own lips.

The feedback I get about my pussy is always positive and anyone who has said anything to me (mostly guys), has said that I have the most beautiful cunt they have ever seen. That really turns me on when a guy tells me I have a nice cunt and I hear it a lot from all sorts of people, since I am always showing my pussy off. Fuck! I just love my pussy and am always diddling it, trying to get off as much as I can. However, when the guys tell me this, and then follow it up with gross immature requests for sex, without any finesse, I get turned off by that.

I also find that a lot of females like seeing my bare pussy. It really turns them on, even though most of them can't admit it to themselves. They are totally shocked to see my hot, succulent pussy, so naked and right in their face that they can't help staring at me. Sometimes, I ask them when I catch them staring at it, "So, do you like my cunt?"

When I speak to them with blunt words like this, they get so embarrassed that they can't deal with it at all. Flashing on my dripping cunt, their brains go into total lockdown. I love the power I have over them and use it to my advantage all the time. They are so predictable.

Of course, this all adds to the urban legends about my inane eccentricities and I go out of my way to shock most everyone as much as I can. Nobody can figure me out. They think, 'How could anyone do this? Who would show their most private parts like this? She must be totally insane.'

Yes!! Maybe I am, but it is a very calculated insanity, that I always work to my advantage. It keeps me sizzling with sexual vibes and everyone knows I am totally hot. I am hot to look at, I am hot to trot (well almost) and I am always turned on and hot to the touch. I have a lot of guys just following my around, drooling to get into my pants. But they never do, except for the few that I let when I want to get myself off. But letting them get in my pants came later, after the next events.

For the longest time I never fucked anybody. That was the only thing I held back on, I had a dreamy idea of saving my cherry for someone special, but it never happened that way. What happened was a real low point in my life.

The two times that my flashing backfired were really heavy for me and I should have known better. But I am always so out of control, that I never quit until it is too late. My uncle was always nice to me and I thought he was the perfect man to take my virginity. His strength and virility almost made me cum when he spoke to me.

I was dying to get into sex in a big way, wanting to get fucked and lose my cherry really badly. But I had no real experience with that, even though I gave a lot of BJ's and HJ's and flashed my pussy a lot. So I wanted to do it with someone I liked and trusted the first few times. I had seen how fucked up some of my friends were after bad first time sexual experiences and to do this right was one of my saner desires, few though they were.

My uncle was really hot in my opinion, so I flirted with him for a few weeks, working up the courage to try and seduce him. I was awed by his sexuality and kept hoping he would fuck me.

When I flashed my supposedly irresistible pussy one day, he became enraged and beat the crap out of me. Only years later did I appreciate that he actually did the right thing. He was just trying to cure me of my nasty habits. At the time I was very disappointed that I didn't get to fuck him. He told me in his anger, "You deserve to be raped. You are such a tease. You can't show your bare sex like that to a man and expect to get away with it. You deserve to be fucked up good."

He just wanted to teach me a lesson but wouldn't touch me sexually. After that I was always much more afraid of him and didn't talk to him except when I had to. Fortunately he didn't tell my dad, or I might not have lived thru that. I think he knew that, so he kept quiet.

Unfortunately, I still didn't learn my lesson from my uncle the easy way. I went on flashing my pussy more and more, even to strangers, until one day I was slam dunked by an older man. He pulled me into his car and basically raped me. I wasn't ready for that and was totally pissed that some old jerk-off took my cherry. I wanted to give it to someone special, but I guess it just wasn't my karma. It hurt like hell, when he forced his big slimy cock into my tight little virgin cunt.

I was no longer a virgin but I fucked him up good for what he did to me. I fought so hard and screamed so loud, that he couldn't enjoy fucking me at all. He definitely didn't cum. His dick pulled out of my pussy as I squirmed around and he slapped me silly. Finally, I kneed him hard in the balls and he was totally finished when I kneed him really hard twice more. Then I escaped, leaving him groaning and puking in his car. I wrote down his license number, so I could get even later, but I never did.

After that I was enraged with all males and wanted to make them all pay for my pain. I really took advantage of men and would always leave them with just a little taste of my cunt, crazy for more. But I wouldn't give it to them again. I was on a role to torment them and I really drove them wild. I hated all men. The men in my life had fucked me over and I wanted to fuck them all up good. I did my best. This was my payback for men in general. I was a total bitch from hell and I reveled in being a demoness with no mercy. I was a siren beckoning them to their doom.

Only my overpowering desire to gratify my own strong sexual urge forced me to compromise sometimes. I often needed to get royally fucked, for the pure joy of getting off, so I used men for that on my own terms not theirs. But I was ruthless and abused these men no end, leaving a lot of heartbroken guys in the dust. I was such a fantastic fuck that they were totally crazy for me, but I didn't care for any of them at all. I made these guys do all sorts of things before I would put out for them. But I just fucked them until I got off, laughed when they begged for more, and moved on. I was callous and didn't give a fuck for anything, much less their feelings. I knew I was totally fucked up but I didn't really care. My life had little purpose other than the few pleasures I got from fucking others and fucking over others.

I was awed by the stories of the Amazon women and how they killed the men after making them have sex with them. I thought that was a great idea and wondered if these women really ever existed.

I had been getting in continuous trouble with my parents, due to my increasing rebellious ways, but that's the price for living at home for free. However, things changed a lot shortly after I met Sophie, a girl who lives two houses down the street. She quickly attached herself to me and seemed to be in awe of my wild ways.

No sooner did she find out how much I hated men and thus always abused them, than she said "Have you ever gotten off with another girl?"

'Fuck me! Now there was something I hadn't thought of yet,' so I immediately replied, "I never tried it, but I want to. What's it like."

She just said, "It's fantastic. I love getting off with another girl. Do you want to fuck me and see if you like it. I do it all the time with my girl friends. Fucking A."

So I said, "Sure. I'll try anything at least once. I am the horniest bitch you will ever meet. Show me what to do. I have never done anything yet with a girl. But I am sure ready to, Sophie. Lets do it."

I moved real close to her, so we were touching and looked her right in the eyes with a sexy look that I knew would melt anyone. I was itching for some good loving and I knew she and I were going to really get it on. Damn right!

I couldn't believe how incredibly hot I got right away when she suddenly grabbed me and pulled me into her steamy body. Sophie kissed me passionately on the lips and rubbed my hot cunny right through my thin skirt, stroking me real hard. Not having any panties in the way meant I really felt everything her fingers did. Damn! It felt so fucking good. She sure knew how to stroke my pussy to get me going. I was soon ready for a major orgasm as she pressed her fingers deep into my squishy pussy and curled them into me. Sophie held me tight like a bowling ball as she jammed her fingers into my twat and lifted me up at the same time. It felt so damn good, but then she let go.

Sophie kissed slowly down my body, sucking on my swollen breasts, trailing her lips across my belly, and navel and down my legs. I was going crazy with lust as she skipped the one place I needed her to lick me the most, my throbbing insanely hot pussy. She sucked on my toes, one by one, licking carefully between them, driving me even more crazy with desire. She sucked and licked her way up my legs so slowly it was the most exquisite torture. I was delirious, overwhelmed with sexual pleasure. Sophie sure knew what she was doing to me.

Finally, she stuck her long tongue deep into my hot pussy and rotated it around, sending me through the roof. When she nibbled hard on my clitoris, I exploded in a fantastic orgasm. Sophie had captured me, I was hers to do with, as she liked, anything at all. She had purchased me. This was the best sex imaginable. I thought, 'Now I can satisfy myself without those bastard men. How wonderful.'

Sophie and I soon became an item and couldn't get enough of each other. We both loved pussy and spent many hours devouring each other's slick vaginas. So here I was, a rug muncher, getting off without the hassle of dealing with lots of dumb guys and their infantile ways. Although I was living at home, I spent all my spare time with Sophie, either having sex or talking about it. This kept me mostly out of trouble, as far as my parents could see. They were happy about that, I guess. I still had school and Sophie, having been kicked out of many schools herself, was now between schools. So, this left the afternoons, evenings and weekends, which we used fully for our Sapphic orgies.

12