Wild Train Ride to Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Close quarters on train ride escalate into erotic episode.
900 words
4.05
68.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous train broke down again. Crap. What is wrong with AMTRAK? They've been running these trains for decades. Can't they get them more reliable? This means there are no seats because the previous trainload of people are already on my train--and they're pissed because they are an hour or more behind schedule. Sure enough, I am one of the first to board, but all the seats are full. Two people in every seat and now it's standing room only. I have no choice but to hang on to the steel guides and stand. It's going to be a long 45 minutes to my stop.

I gently place my laptop and backpack next to my feet--no need to carry that for the next 45 minutes. The train departs and smoothly accelerates to over 100 MPH. Next stop is only ten minutes away. The commuters pile in. The conductor commands us to make room. Make room? Well, I have no choice. The other standing commuters are pressing back. I barely have time to grab my bags and move back.

This time I'm not so distant from the other passengers. I'm completely squashed against the back passengers and now the guy in front of me is leaning against my boob. His arm moves away once or twice, but I can tell there is no place to put his arm, so it now rests firmly against my tit. At least he was polite about it.

We jostle and tostle while my silk shirt rides up and down across his bicep. It's stimulating. My boob is being compressed and released. I'm getting aroused. This isn't what I expected, but it's interesting. At the next stop we have to crowd even closer. How many people can they fit on a train? He turns around and faces me. We are squashed so close this should be called dancing. His hip is against mine and I feel his erection against my abdomen. He smiles. His breath is pleasant and his eyes are intoxicating. "Hi." is all he says. I nearly melt. I smile and return the greeting.

"Do you ride this train often?" he asks.

"Everyday of my life" I whisper.

"Is it always so tight?"

"No," I answer, "the early train broke down, so we got two trainloads of people today and that's why we're so tight."

I feel him squeeze my waist. "I guess it's my lucky day." is all he said.

He caresses my waist a couple of times before I feel his hand in back of me, pulling me even closer than the compressed journey. He surveys my back as I enjoy his fingers against my silk top. He centers on my bra band and follows it around to the front. He presses his thumb into my breast and I feel myself leak into my panties. I relax a bit and let him continue. His hand now envelopes my tit inside my silk top and I lean on him, letting out a big sigh.

His thumb squeezes my nippies through my clothing and I completely lean all my weight on him. I haven't felt this good in months. He continues fondling me throughout the next leg of the journey--about five more minutes.

More people pile on. We hardly notice they squeeze us together even more. He slides his hand down and unbuttons my blouse. I leak more. I let him slide his hand inside my blouse, inside my bra, and against my boob. We are so close nobody really notices and now he is squeezing my nipple between his thumb and finger. This goes on for several minutes as we bounce our way down the track.

He has got me so worked up I kiss him. Yeah, that's right. I am feeling so good on Monday morning, I press my lips against his. I smell him and sure he is intoxicated by my scent. My tongue presses against his lips and he immediately opens. I think perhaps the other passengers are noticing now. I don't care. He has my blouse completely open down to the last button and has partially pulled my bra down my shoulder. At this point all I want is escalation and release.

He bends down--hard to do in this crowded situation, and slips his hand under my skirt. I feel him slide up my thigh, pull down my pantyhose and slip his fingers inside panties. I put both arms around his neck and hold on for dear life.

His finger goes inside my waiting most private part and I don't object. I just hold him closer. His finger against my clit now and a long finger penetrating my slit. OMG Does this really happen on a public train? It's ten minutes to next stop and he takes his time. I can feel my juices running out and sure they're dripping on the floor. At 100 MPH he squeezes my clit with his thumb and says, "Your mine". I'm not sure what he means by that, but I go into orgasm and strongly contract against his finger still up my twat. The conductor calls, "Next stop Pleasantville" and I start to put myself together.

The erotic stranger stuffs his business card in my cleavage and says, "Call Me!" I give him a sloppy kiss and a good squeeze on his package. He moans. The train stops and I depart.